Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

What grinds your "Gears'?'"

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
Derosis Posted: 22:46 Feb07 2010 Post ID: 2799410
Derosis
Post Likes: 0
+
Well, You know what I mean, when you see something that "SERIOUSLY" annoys you till you just want to jump off a cliff. Just say whatever grinds your gears.

Mine is when people go to Youtube and type "1st,2nd,3rd,1th,1rd,1nd, etc" you know that really grinds my gears, and the fact that; WHERE THE HELL DOES 1th COME FROM?

EDIT:: Oh yea, and CarePackage glitchers and Hackers in MW2(Modern Warfare 2) really grind my gears too. >_>

« Last edited by Derosis on Feb 8th 2010 »

Seriously kids, brush your teeth >_>
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Austinanymous Posted: 23:30 Feb07 2010 Post ID: 2799415
Austinanymous
+
The last of these topics was closed, but not entirely at fault of the topic's subject. Regardless, leaving my eyes here to watch.

Anyways, What grinds my gears? When people make Family Guy references.

« Last edited by Austinanymous on Feb 7th 2010 »
"i once killed an antelope, you should come over for dinner"
ShadowStriker64 Posted: 00:28 Feb08 2010 Post ID: 2799430
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
your mumma jokes.

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

Sanzano Posted: 01:38 Feb08 2010 Post ID: 2799481
Sanzano
Post Likes: 76
+
Football (Soccer) players who earn 120 thousand pounds a week and complain they are underpaid.

v-gamer Posted: 05:33 Feb08 2010 Post ID: 2799505
v-gamer
y so srs?
Post Likes: 4
+
People who complain about their lives on facebook for the whole world to see.

Really, nobody cares...
Avatar: In memory of ieatwyverns <3

Thank you, Vasco <3
City of Wonder Posted: 09:01 Feb08 2010 Post ID: 2799557
City of Wonder
+
Derosis said:Oh yea, and CarePackage glitchers and Hackers in MW2(Modern Warfare 2) really grind my gears too. >_>

Oh. Now I feel sad. I love care package glitching. But it is annoying how everyone seems to do it. :(

But something else that grinds my gears is people who dislike people who complain about their lives on facebook for the whole world to see. I care.
MSN: [email protected]

His Royal Highness Utterly Awesome CoW I, who rules over the City of Wonder, posted the last message of 2009 and is now known as Mootilator.
neptis Posted: 10:52 Feb08 2010 Post ID: 2799602
neptis
retired Moderator
Post Likes: 13
+
this site's members ocashonaly (you all now who you are). and just so this dousent devolve . i will make it clear right now that i will not menshion the said members names or why

bar that some games whair the thing you have to do to get past a certen part is littrely imposable. and i meen inposable . even when using a walkthrough. then days later you get past it withought even relising you did. and its just so simple.

also the folk on the piretplanetereion bord
Sir Bel-te Amethyst Knight of Welcomes
forum status: retired Moderator
forum: new member welcome forum (2005-2010)(corect me if i got second date wrong)
my coment: i was THE New members welcome forum mod (my opinion :P )
geezerguy Posted: 10:56 Feb08 2010 Post ID: 2799603
geezerguy
Jailbait / Lukie
Post Likes: 43
+
v-gamer said:People who complain about their lives on facebook for the whole world to see.

Really, nobody cares...

I agree. I just hate it in general when people complain about their life. SO ANNOYING. Nobody actually cares about what you're saying. Maybe you should go live somewhere like Africa, see how crap your life is now. >_<

Also, I hate it when people are like "New year, new me!". No. Just no. You're not going to change at all. Shut up.

.. :3
Winner of Member Brawl 2011 <3
SomeWhere Posted: 11:49 Feb08 2010 Post ID: 2799617
SomeWhere
Post Likes: 5
+
I hate it when people complain about past. Really, what the ****?
"Close your mind,
and
Open your heart."
-Swedish House Mafia
hello all!! Posted: 11:53 Feb08 2010 Post ID: 2799619
hello all!!
+
oh my goodness neptis... i know im annoying lol but you dont have to say it like that lol!! I dont like it wen people whos lives are quite wonderful complain about how they dont get what they want lol even when theyve got what they need and more Anxious i mean ill admit i get jelous of other people but i realize my life is wonderful in and of itself lol my point of view i guess lol
hu its funny why do i still care for my friend hahaha hackt her account *sigh* i just dont know *walks away*
CRAZY CHEATS Posted: 12:10 Feb08 2010 Post ID: 2799622
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
Post Likes: 1
+
hello all!! said:oh my goodness neptis... i know im annoying lol but you dont have to say it like that lol!! I dont like it wen people whos lives are quite wonderful complain about how they dont get what they want lol even when theyve got what they need and more Anxious i mean ill admit i get jelous of other people but i realize my life is wonderful in and of itself lol my point of view i guess lol

Like rich people who say there life sucks? Yeah you feel like punching the.Below the belt.Hard
Now known as
geezerguy Posted: 12:28 Feb08 2010 Post ID: 2799629
geezerguy
Jailbait / Lukie
Post Likes: 43
+
CRAZY CHEATS said:
hello all!! said:oh my goodness neptis... i know im annoying lol but you dont have to say it like that lol!! I dont like it wen people whos lives are quite wonderful complain about how they dont get what they want lol even when theyve got what they need and more Anxious i mean ill admit i get jelous of other people but i realize my life is wonderful in and of itself lol my point of view i guess lol

Like rich people who say there life sucks? Yeah you feel like punching the.Below the belt.Hard

YES!! I have this friend, who isn't really my friend because I don't like him, but he hangs around with my group of friends.. Anyway, he's the richest out of all of our group, has a big house, a cabin in his garden which is pretty big and gets crap loads of money from his mum, dad and uncle. Yet, his life apparently sucks. He's so spoiled, too.. I mean, he had a birthday party in the summer, right, was pretty awesome and what not.. And then he got into a strop because his mum wouldn't let him use the hose in a water fight.

It's like, mate, you got this awesome party, why the hell are you freaking complaining? Oh and the same kid, the one who gets soooo much money like I said, SCROUNGES OFF OF HIS FRIENDS. Why don't you stop spending your money on crap you don't need so you don't have to scrounge off your friends when buying food? You COMPLETE and utter tw*t.

.. Sorry, that kid just annoys the hell out of me.

« Last edited by geezerguy on Feb 8th 2010 »
Winner of Member Brawl 2011 <3
SomeWhere Posted: 12:44 Feb08 2010 Post ID: 2799633
SomeWhere
+
geezerguy said:
CRAZY CHEATS said:

YES!! I have this friend, who isn't really my friend because I don't like him, but he hangs around with my group of friends.. Anyway, he's the richest out of all of our group, has a big house, a cabin in his garden which is pretty big and gets crap loads of money from his mum, dad and uncle. Yet, his life apparently sucks. He's so spoiled, too.. I mean, he had a birthday party in the summer, right, was pretty awesome and what not.. And then he got into a strop because his mum wouldn't let him use the hose in a water fight.

It's like, mate, you got this awesome party, why the hell are you freaking complaining? Oh and the same kid, the one who gets soooo much money like I said, SCROUNGES OFF OF HIS FRIENDS. Why don't you stop spending your money on crap you don't need so you don't have to scrounge off your friends when buying food? You COMPLETE and utter tw*t.

Seriously, what the ****?
"Close your mind,
and
Open your heart."
-Swedish House Mafia
CRAZY CHEATS Posted: 12:46 Feb08 2010 Post ID: 2799634
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
+
Yeah, I can see why.
Kinda like those girls having their 16th birthday party......

SLAP!!
Problem solved Smile
Now known as
SomeWhere Posted: 12:48 Feb08 2010 Post ID: 2799635
SomeWhere
+
"Get down on the floor *****! I'm gonna slap you in the face if you ask for more money!" lol. just jk.
"Close your mind,
and
Open your heart."
-Swedish House Mafia
CRAZY CHEATS Posted: 12:49 Feb08 2010 Post ID: 2799637
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
+
SomeWhere said:
geezerguy said:
CRAZY CHEATS said:

Seriously, what the ****?

We're talking about people who have a lot of money, and yet think that their life is horrible.
Lukie was talking about a friend of his who was moaning about one small detail in his party, despite the fact that he owns a lot of stuff
Now known as
Derosis Posted: 22:45 Feb08 2010 Post ID: 2799880
Derosis
+
Wow did this topic just go off the cliff or is it just me?

And yea, why do rich kids complain that their life sucks, get over it. I just wanna grab a pail of Acid and just pour it over their bank cards and see how long they last without their monies (until they go get new cards... in 2 weeks :3, or the Bank? Not too sure on how bank's work D: ).

« Last edited by Derosis on Feb 8th 2010 »

Seriously kids, brush your teeth >_>
MMMEEE2_AngelSlayer Posted: 23:44 Feb08 2010 Post ID: 2799884
MMMEEE2_AngelSlayer
+
What grind my gears is Child abuse (all forms), killing people (for anything other than self defense or war), and rape. If you do any of these I say you should be hung.
But thats just me.
ShadowStriker64 Posted: 00:06 Feb09 2010 Post ID: 2799885
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
girls who are like 30 kilos and go oh i gained a kilo better skip dinner.seriously i mean come on.

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

City of Wonder Posted: 00:48 Feb09 2010 Post ID: 2799907
City of Wonder
+
Girls who are like 100 kilos and go "Oh, I lost a kilo, better have seven desserts after dinner!". Seriously, I mean come on.

This post was not intended for meanness, it was simply so I could have an awesome 1337th post.

« Last edited by City of Wonder on Feb 9th 2010 »
MSN: [email protected]

His Royal Highness Utterly Awesome CoW I, who rules over the City of Wonder, posted the last message of 2009 and is now known as Mootilator.
Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close