Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Yu-Gi-Oh!/GX/5D's

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
Espada Vampiro Posted: 14:54 Feb16 2010 Post ID: 2803690
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
Post Likes: 1
+
Started a new topic as the old one is over a month old IIRC.

Main Characters as of 5D's:
Yusei Fudo.
Jack Atlas.
Akiza Izinski (Aki Izayoi in the Japanese Sub).
Luna.
Crow Hogan.
Leo.

Anyway, here is to Discuss the Anime of the three shows, the movies, Specials, and the card game.

Speaking of the card game, in the Shining Darkness pack coming out soon, my collection will be near complete:

Raina/Laina the Light Charmer, can't wait to get her, then all I'll need is Familiar-Possessed - Dharc/Raina, Final Form Dharc/Raina, and Spiritual Light Art <3.

« Last edited by Espada Vampiro on Feb 20th 2010 »

Nisa and Pram........My Strongest Mage and Fist fighter yet and only getting stronger....FLAT POWER! XD *is frozen by Pram then busted into pieces by Nisa*.

Current Obsession: Disgaea 4.......And Hii-chan X3.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
hatershateme Posted: 15:06 Feb16 2010 Post ID: 2803697
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
Post Likes: 4
+
I don't really Follow Yu-Gi-Oh anymore. The whole 5D's Series was not needed. I hated it. Always will.

superbird5005 is Bae

Sig and Avy: Craizen

sphynxx said:Step aside people, Mr. forum games coming through. ;)

Espada Vampiro Posted: 17:11 Feb16 2010 Post ID: 2803749
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
Aside from the ridiculous thing of playing the card game on freaking MOTORCYCLES, 5D's is still pretty good, I love the way they made the Earthbounds and the Signer Dragons seem so 3D when Summoned/Attacking, but with everyone using the same cards, it can get old.

Nisa and Pram........My Strongest Mage and Fist fighter yet and only getting stronger....FLAT POWER! XD *is frozen by Pram then busted into pieces by Nisa*.

zoids.com Posted: 01:54 Feb20 2010 Post ID: 2805096
zoids.com
+
5D's is actually a very good show.
Espada Vampiro Posted: 02:21 Feb20 2010 Post ID: 2805097
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
Indeed it is, Thought I only like GX better cause it actually showed that someone summoned Familiar-Possessed - Hiita (I'm obsessed with Them, I admit).

coachcline Posted: 15:15 Mar08 2010 Post ID: 2812087
coachcline
Just call me Coach
+
I don't watch the show anymore. I might watch a few minutes of an episode if I just happen to catch it on. I only play the card game. I have a Fiend/Plant deck that I call GigaDoom, it's pretty awesome.

Lol, they actually made your Light Charmer didn't they Espada?

« Last edited by coachcline on Mar 8th 2010 »

Siggy proudly brought to you by .Impact!
[insert random quote or phrase that makes the sig space look less bare]
PhilXZ Posted: 15:35 Mar08 2010 Post ID: 2812098
PhilXZ
German Wunderkind
Post Likes: 0
+
I'm the opposite of LittleKuriboh. I don't watch the anime often and rather play the TCG. I have a mix deck called SynchroFusion that's composed of mainly machines and warrior that can be Fusion- and Synchro-Summoned.
sk8rboy Posted: 16:48 Mar08 2010 Post ID: 2812137
sk8rboy
SC's favorite otaku gamer
+
I don't own any decks. Though, I love to watch Yugioh 5D's every-so-often! My most favorite charries (XD) are, not in any particular order,... Yusei, Akiza, and Jack.
May make random appearances every-so-often. Trying to officially return...

POKEMON BLACK FRIEND CODE: 1249-2602-6566
POKEMON BLACK2 FRIEND CODE: 1679-1583-9820
POKEMON Y FRIEND CODE: 3308-5051-2299
Espada Vampiro Posted: 03:44 Mar09 2010 Post ID: 2812298
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
@coachcline: Yep <3, now I have a 2-card combo against Lightsworn instead of a 3 card combo, plus she's damn cute too, just like the other 4 (Eria, Hiita, Wynn and Aussa, Dharc's guy IMO :P)

@sk8rboy: Yusei's one of my favorites too, mainly cause he thinks every card has a purpose instead of being 'Useless trash' or something. Aki and Jack are cool too, Jack's funny sometimes, I also love his Red Dragon Archfiend, and Aki is just bad-@$$ sometimes XD. I wonder when she will get her Savior Rose Dragon and Luna her Savior Fairy Dragon? :P.

There's also Kiryu (Kallin), Carly and Misty, although Carly lost her Fortune Ladies, and I bet Misty lost her Reptiliannes :(, I wanted to see Naga animated to XD.

bowow Posted: 07:20 Mar11 2010 Post ID: 2812977
bowow
The Lizard King
Post Likes: 4
+
The whole 5Ds thing killed Yu-gi-oh forever and the synchro monsters are pathetic even though most of them look cool, if the creators don't make the next series better they are screwed.

The first one was good with Yugi Muto even though i never sat down and watched it all for a good couple of years.

GX was alright the stories were a bit stupid most of the time, and the creators must be weird to draw school girls with big b00bs.

Cred to TheLlama for the Siggy! And PBO for the Avy!

Blurred Voice said:Female, you just stick a blunt object in your fun hole and nothing comes of it. Man, you grab your pork stick and send little ghost looking things from a Mario game everywhere.
Espada Vampiro Posted: 13:26 Mar11 2010 Post ID: 2813087
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
I wouldn't say 5D's killed it, sure the Turbo Duels are kinda ridiculous, and at first I thought that they could've done the whole Synchro Thing with Fusions, even the way you summon them, but the Signer vs. Dark Signer thing was kinda cool, I just love how 3D they can seem to make the monsters at times :3.

I liked the original, sure it killed the rules in the beginning, but still, it was cool, back then I remembered always wanting to see Kaiba use Blue-Eyes XD.

Eh, GX was a little weird, but it was pretty good to, though my little brother is more of a fan, cause he likes the E-Hero's, but he likes those Sacred Beasts even more :P. There was always one episode that I liked more then the others........

"and the creators must be weird to draw school girls with big b00bs."

lol, You forget, Japan is full of pervs, theirs at least 1 big b00bed girl in EVERY Anime...

Rozalin Posted: 16:34 Mar13 2010 Post ID: 2814102
Rozalin
+
I can't wait for the Light Charmer to come out so that I can add it into my deck! ^^

Mood: Hungry
Style: Asian, breakdance, anime, music
Rozalin Posted: 16:42 Mar13 2010 Post ID: 2814111
Rozalin
+
Espada Vampiro said:Started a new topic as the old one is over a month old IIRC.

Main Characters as of 5D's:
Yusei Fudo.
Jack Atlas.
Akiza Izinski (Aki Izayoi in the Japanese Sub).
Luna.
Crow Hogan.
Leo.

Anyway, here is to Discuss the Anime of the three shows, the movies, Specials, and the card game.

Speaking of the card game, in the Shining Darkness pack coming out soon, my collection will be near complete:

Raina/Laina the Light Charmer, can't wait to get her, then all I'll need is Familiar-Possessed - Dharc/Raina, Final Form Dharc/Raina, and Spiritual Light Art <3.
Umm I don't think they will come out with those other forms for Dharc and Raina.

Espada Vampiro Posted: 16:22 Mar14 2010 Post ID: 2814631
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
1st Off, try not to double post, just edit the first one ^^.

And why wouldn't they? >:/, I mean, Here I thought that after 6-7 packs, they just flat out decied to not make Raina and give up on the Charmers, but here she is, it might take 10 packs fro the 2nd form, then 20 more packs for 3rd form >_<.

Rozalin Posted: 16:48 Mar14 2010 Post ID: 2814637
Rozalin
+
I don't think putting a quote is double posting...

And for the Light and Dark charmmers. It's been up to three or five packs since Dharc Charmmer came out. Her other form should have come out by now. And I think they talked about them on Wiki as well. ^^;

Espada Vampiro Posted: 17:06 Mar14 2010 Post ID: 2814641
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
lol, She?, Trust me, theirs a lot of people who think Dharc is the only GUY among the Charmers.

About 6-7 to be exact, but if their still going by the release pattern they did for Eria, Hiita, Wynn, and Aussa, they'll release Dharc and Raina first, then their Familiar-Possessed, then their Adult Forms.

Rozalin Posted: 19:27 Mar14 2010 Post ID: 2814684
Rozalin
+
Hmm...Dharc looks like a girl to me.

They'll probably release a form when they are old people. XD

Espada Vampiro Posted: 19:30 Mar14 2010 Post ID: 2814685
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
lol, I just don't see how Dharc could be a girl from the way he looks on his art, if he is a girl, he's a pretty ugly one :P (No offense Dharc XD).

lol, I get them wanting to wait for their Adult Forms, cause, aside from their low ATK/DEF, their abilities could be abused in Light/Dark decks.

Rozalin Posted: 19:33 Mar14 2010 Post ID: 2814688
Rozalin
+
I couldn't imagin of them looking old. XD

Like Lightsworn and Blackwing or a Twilight deck?

« Last edited by Rozalin on Mar 14th 2010 »

Espada Vampiro Posted: 19:37 Mar14 2010 Post ID: 2814690
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
Eh, I dunno exactly, but I have a feeling their abilities would be abused in a way, not enough to be hit by the Banlist, but enough that it can be annoying at times.

Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close