Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Join Team Bass Omega

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 8

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 6 | 7 | Last     Next
XxMegamanBattle5xX Posted: 13:54 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 304828
XxMegamanBattl
e5xX
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
Welcome To Team Bass Omega. This Team Is dedicated to all things related to the megaman battle network series but is especially concentrated on Battle Network 5. The only requirement for joining this team is that you Have a general knowledge of the megaman battle network games and you have a love for this truly awesome series. Although this forum is dedicated to megaman battle network 5 as I said earlier, You can feel free to post anything related to any of the other megaman battle network games as well. If you would like to join, simply ask and either I or one of my coleaders (BASS EX, Chaud, Darkmega, Or Screen Cheat 2) Will allow you to join. Once you are a member, you can feel free to ask questions or discuss anything related to these games. My cousin was on the development team for the english versions of these games and because of this I know virtually everything about them. If you need to know the location of a chip, Item, Need help on good folder planning or are having difficulty facing any of the bosses, I am the person to ask. I hope you all thoroughly enjoy this team and I am looking forward to many Active members. I ask only one thing of people who would like to join. If you decide you would like to join, please make your best effort to be an active member and to prevent any forms of flaming on this team. Thank you in advance and welcome to Team Bass Omega!
I am now a Mod Of 3 Forums. Leader Of Team Battle Network Omega! Leader Of Team Megaman Omega! Join team Aeshma Daeva,Team Full Cust. Mega Navi, Team Shiny Zapdos!, And Team Shiny Kyogre My AIM Sn is XxAtreyu16xX if anyone wants to IM me!
BASS EX Posted: 14:00 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 304845
BASS EX
Forum GuestMember
+
Yeah. Ok I will start with the first ? where are the navi spirits of shadowman,colonel,toadman,and numberman?
XxMegamanBattle5xX Posted: 14:07 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 304855
XxMegamanBattl
e5xX
Forum GuestMember
+
And Just So everybody Knows, The Order Of Rank In this team here is as follows:

Leader: XxMegamanBattle5xX Can Let Members In and out and has full control of All Things Pertaining to the team.

President: BASS EX/Chaud/Darkmega. Can let Members in and out and when I am not here, Can make important decisions pertaining to the team.

Vice President: Screencheat2, Can Let members In And out. Consult with leader about important team matters/

Co-Leaders:Can Let Members In But Not out. And need to consult with me about major decisions pertaining to the team.

VIP Members: VIP members are members that I feel have been an excellent asset to the team. They cannot allow members in or out, they are simply members that I feel deserve a higher title due to their excellent devotion to the team.

Members: Free to post here and only need ask to become a member.
I am now a Mod Of 3 Forums. Leader Of Team Battle Network Omega! Leader Of Team Megaman Omega! Join team Aeshma Daeva,Team Full Cust. Mega Navi, Team Shiny Zapdos!, And Team Shiny Kyogre My AIM Sn is XxAtreyu16xX if anyone wants to IM me!
BASS EX Posted: 14:12 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 304868
BASS EX
Forum GuestMember
+
You might want to put how many people can be Co-leaders, VIP members.
XxMegamanBattle5xX Posted: 14:20 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 304883
XxMegamanBattl
e5xX
Forum GuestMember
+
The Beta version Of Shadow Man is located in the center of the 3x3 area of Oran net 1 where you enter from ACDC 3. Colonels Beta Version is Located in Undernet Area 3. To get to his data you must first go near the program dealer then from there take the northern route and colonel is in the top middle Square in the 3x3 area. Toadmans Beta version is in end area 4. When you enter end area 4 from end area 3, take the first staircase down. Go East, Then Take The second path on the right and go north until you see an arrow pointing to the right. Take that road and take the first turn.. Continue going straight. Toadman is at the end of the path. Numbermans beta version is in end area 3. When you enter from oran 2, Follow the path until you reach the staircase. Go left after you go up it and take the first staircase down from there. Head to the West and Numberman Is right there on the short path. Hope this Helped Bass!! And in case you didn't see, you're president instead of co-leader. Thats the highest rank I made! The number of Co-Leader And VIP members will all depend on how many members join. For th time being I will only be accepting 2 Co-LEaders and 5 VIP members!
BASS EX Posted: 14:24 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 304895
BASS EX
Forum GuestMember
+
Yeah I noticed that an thanks!!! That info will help about the navi's because once I can get other SP chips I might be able to get larkmanSP. I saw that your joining Team Full Custom Mega Navi.
XxMegamanBattle5xX Posted: 14:36 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 304917
XxMegamanBattl
e5xX
Forum GuestMember
+
Yeah, the easiest omega in my opinion to S-Rank is Numberman. If you have a good buster hes no problem at all. I can consistently S-rank him 19/20 Times
BASS EX Posted: 14:39 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 304925
BASS EX
Forum GuestMember
+
Yeah numberman is weak. I S Ranked the battle image of Shadowman before.
XxMegamanBattle5xX Posted: 14:55 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 304961
XxMegamanBattl
e5xX
Forum GuestMember
+
Thats awesome!! (That you're leader of Full Custom Mega Navi) Yea, I definitely agree numberman is weak, Shade man isn't bad either but he presents a decent challenge in omega form. What nebula hole are you in now?
BASS EX Posted: 15:01 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 304979
BASS EX
Forum GuestMember
+
Same one(cloudman) because I've been working on the folder and hp memories. I havent been to nebula area in a couple days. Also I've been using the super chip exchanger. Team Full Custom Mega Navi has 7 leaders I think.
XxMegamanBattle5xX Posted: 15:13 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 305008
XxMegamanBattl
e5xX
Forum GuestMember
+
Yea, when you face off against cloud man you might wanna put the dark chip Dark lance W in your folder temporarily because the chaos unison of that will do 400 damage to him and is always in the back panels so it is an automatic hit. Definitely a useful chip for taking him out. I one turn liberated him with that without even weakening him before hand!
BASS EX Posted: 15:26 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 305041
BASS EX
Forum GuestMember
+
I dont know.
XxMegamanBattle5xX Posted: 15:41 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 305059
XxMegamanBattl
e5xX
Forum GuestMember
+
No, I just tried it and it doesn't work again. He IS SOOOO EASY!!! nothing compared to the real bass. The Beta Version that you face normally without the soul has 3000 hp and has wayy more powerful attacks. I was hoping he would give up another secret Giga Chip or something but he didnt. It was still a cool battle though!
Aeshma Posted: 15:45 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 305065
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
No double posting XxMegamanBattle5xX, as moderator you should know that and give an example to others. (I deleted your double posts)
BASS EX Posted: 15:46 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 305071
BASS EX
Forum GuestMember
+
Yeah. I liked the cutsceen.
XxMegamanBattle5xX Posted: 16:24 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 305133
XxMegamanBattl
e5xX
Forum GuestMember
+
Hey sorry Aeshma, it won't happen again. It's my computer though. It has been acting all odd and it posts things in different sections sometimes. I did an accidental quadruple post that I sent as only one thing on another forum. Is this a problem with supercheats or is it just my computer. I really am not trying to do it but I will try and be extra careful in the future. Thank you for deleting them. And BASS EX, I just got a test copy of Megaman Battle Network Double Team For Nintendo DS and it is AWESOME!! You can put Team colonel in the GBA slot and Double Team In the DS slot and trade chips and stuff. It even works with farther back versions of double team. Also, you Get Tha Django and Bass Souls normally in the game. You also can trade navis between games as well. So for example in double team you Could Have Magnetman,Protoman, Megaman, Gyroman, Meddy, And Numberman. It is awesome how you can kind of mix and match. And its awesome because you can cheer megaman on thru the microphone and it makes him fight better!!!
BASS EX Posted: 16:29 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 305142
BASS EX
Forum GuestMember
+
That sounds like fun. To find Colonel's beta version where is it? I didnt get where you were talking about.
screencheat2 Posted: 17:01 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 305200
screencheat2
+
Hey, could either of you guys tell me where to find the spirits of napalm, gyroman, and searchman? And could you also tell me where to find the five gaurdians. Thanks in advance
FFN account with some stories. ._. People say they're pretty good, so check them out! Please? *puppy eyes*
"Instant failure, just add Michael!" - Dani
BASS EX Posted: 17:11 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 305221
BASS EX
Forum GuestMember
+
I havent played team protoman. . Here are the gardian locations CraneComputer, ServerComputer, End Area 4, Undernet 1,and Undernet 2. I got those locations from Megaman Battle Network 5 questions.
screencheat2 Posted: 17:40 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 305272
screencheat2
+
Can you tell me how to get to the servercomputer. That's the only one i havent found.
FFN account with some stories. ._. People say they're pretty good, so check them out! Please? *puppy eyes*
"Instant failure, just add Michael!" - Dani
Displaying Page 1 of 8

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 6 | 7 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by Forum Admin

Post Top
Click to close