Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

please help me!!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
pop_26 Posted at: 14:56 Aug01 2005 Post ID: 307294
pop_26
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
i keep getting that glitch in the mad dog mission where he jumps off the roof before i can even get to the truck. I tried starting it over on a different memorycard but it just happened again. Will someone please help me i beg of you.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
smash champ Posted at: 15:33 Aug01 2005 Post ID: 307425
smash champ
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 01-Aug-2005 pop_26 said:i keep getting that glitch in the mad dog mission where he jumps off the roof before i can even get to the truck. I tried starting it over on a different memorycard but it just happened again. Will someone please help me i beg of you.
have you used any cheats? cus that messes up this mission if you use too many and all you can do is start over again.
''remember to keep yourself alive. nothing is more important than that'' Afeni Shakur.
coolkid10 Posted at: 04:01 Aug04 2005 Post ID: 314313
coolkid10
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah what he said...
alpacinolives Posted at: 15:10 Aug05 2005 Post ID: 317582
alpacinolives
Forum GuestMember
+
+
if you use a certain amount of cheats before you complete this mission then the game gets messed up and mad dogg jumps too soon. in other words, ur screwed and have to restsart the entire game over again
Aeshma Posted at: 15:14 Aug05 2005 Post ID: 317597
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
+
On 01-Aug-2005 pop_26 said:i keep getting that glitch in the mad dog mission where he jumps off the roof before i can even get to the truck. I tried starting it over on a different memorycard but it just happened again. Will someone please help me i beg of you.
You probably just do something wrong there...tell me in detail what you do and what goes wrong and then I will be able to help.
superman4u Posted at: 16:17 Aug05 2005 Post ID: 317799
superman4u
Post Likes: 2
+
+
noo everyone is right aeshma there is nothing he can do noww. but restart the game and there is nothing u can do either .. i think

P.s aeshma how did u become a super mod i dint even know u were one i just looked at ur status right noww.. woh good job

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
Aeshma Posted at: 16:18 Aug05 2005 Post ID: 317805
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 05-Aug-2005 superman4u said:noo everyone is right aeshma there is nothing he can do noww. but restart the game and there is nothing u can do either .. i think

P.s aeshma how did u become a super mod i dint even know u were one i just looked at ur status right noww.. woh good job
Well we will see if he replies.
Zelda Fan Posted at: 16:31 Aug05 2005 Post ID: 317847
Zelda Fan
Post Likes: 4
+
+
what do you think you can do Aeshma? I think he will have to restart all over again.Thats why I don't use cheats.

gotta love brizilian jiu jutsu!!
Aeshma Posted at: 16:40 Aug05 2005 Post ID: 317882
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 05-Aug-2005 Zelda Fan said:what do you think you can do Aeshma? I think he will have to restart all over again.Thats why I don't use cheats.
I can tell him with detailed informaton how to do the mission.

(superman4u there where 3 super mods chosen and Rich just chose the 3 best moderators on that moment...you probably know what I will say now? Yes back on topic please. lol)
superman4u Posted at: 17:18 Aug05 2005 Post ID: 317942
superman4u
Post Likes: 2
+
+
lol ok i was on topic but i just said that as a side thing.. haha..ok im back on topic..

Ok how can u defeat that mission if madd dogg keeps falling off b4 u get the truck there thats what happens when u doo too many cheats.. which mission did u do first the airstrpi missions.. (noe,blak project or whatever) or did u doo madd dogg mission first maybe that might affect it tooo

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
Aeshma Posted at: 17:22 Aug05 2005 Post ID: 317947
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well it is strange, I wonder if he started over again with those other memorycards or just used a copy of the same game...
smash champ Posted at: 17:22 Aug05 2005 Post ID: 317948
smash champ
Forum GuestMember
+
+
many people had problems completing this mission because they used cheats. all you can do is start over again. cheats mess your game up in many ways and this is one of them.
''remember to keep yourself alive. nothing is more important than that'' Afeni Shakur.
Aeshma Posted at: 17:36 Aug05 2005 Post ID: 317977
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 05-Aug-2005 smash champ said:many people had problems completing this mission because they used cheats. all you can do is start over again. cheats mess your game up in many ways and this is one of them.
I still don't get that, because I use a lot of cheats and my game never acted strange at all.

(with a lot I mean more then 1500 or 2000 cheats)
craig_m Posted at: 14:52 Aug06 2005 Post ID: 320484
craig_m
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yeah my mate had that same glitch and he never used cheats in my 3rd game i saved after using over 5000 cheats and i didn't get that glitch I think its just luck wether you get it or not
fuzzymcfuzz Posted at: 16:42 Aug08 2005 Post ID: 325738
fuzzymcfuzz
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I red on a site if u put in the cheat riot and saved madd dogg will want to jump off and fight somwone . I would restart the game
hello i am FMF join team ~~~***~~~team fuzz~~~***~~~ and also join TEAM UNDERWORLD and join my forum http://s12.invisionfree.com/dragon_her0/index.php?act=idx.

Proud member of supercheats!
ice_cold_killa Posted at: 16:47 Aug08 2005 Post ID: 325747
ice_cold_killa
Forum GuestMember
+
+
if ur tyring to say that riot cheat screw up the game? YES!!
CJ Skywalker Posted at: 02:57 Aug13 2005 Post ID: 337936
CJ Skywalker
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I've only had the GTASA fo a few weeks now so I'm only on the mission when Catalina goes out with a different guy(its a ceaser mission) but couldn't you just put a high object/vehicle the place where he jumps before you start the mission and I thought you killed madd dogg before that, by driving him off the pier and what happened to ogg log, was he killed? (So many questions lol)
craig_m Posted at: 09:23 Aug13 2005 Post ID: 338186
craig_m
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 13-Aug-2005 CJ Skywalker said:I've only had the GTASA fo a few weeks now so I'm only on the mission when Catalina goes out with a different guy(its a ceaser mission) but couldn't you just put a high object/vehicle the place where he jumps before you start the mission and I thought you killed madd dogg before that, by driving him off the pier and what happened to ogg log, was he killed? (So many questions lol)
No it was madd dogg's manager you drive off the pier and in the madd dogg mission you're supposed to go and get a truck and catch madd dogg when he jumps but some people get a glitch where he jumps before they have a chance to get the truck
Apphonx Posted at: 11:14 Aug13 2005 Post ID: 338441
Apphonx
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
It might of used to many cheats.
pop_26 Posted at: 14:38 Aug13 2005 Post ID: 338989
pop_26
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i found out that ifyou use cheats more than 756 times you will get the glitch no buts about it.
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close