Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

ohai i'm back

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
qwertyuio Posted: 19:46 May05 2010 Post ID: 2841022
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
Bah, these faqs are just full of lies. I've been trying to find a good new leash and whip for them, I really have, but they just don't make them like they used to anymore. :(

Heeeey game! =D Yeah, I'm an Smod now, but I've been inactive for the past week and a half due to schoolwork, but normally my activity is huge, as you can see from the post count. :p

It's weird, I remember you, but I don't. Same boat as Vee really, the name rings a bell but otherwise not really. Dx Maybe if I could actually see your avy. D:
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
tbug2007 Posted: 06:30 May06 2010 Post ID: 2841116
tbug2007
Da Bug
Post Likes: 4
+
Gamemaster23 said:
tbug2007 said:HEY DEWD WHERE THE HECK DID YOU GO?? :DDDDDD

Sohi. I haven't talked to you in agesssss.

OMG. Hey tbug2007! :D

Do you seriously remember me or are you kidding around? >_>'

Haha how could I forget you? You were like, my bestest friend here before you left.

ubr cuulness by Craizin the raizin. <3

FILIP R POLICE
Gamemaster23 Posted: 18:26 May10 2010 Post ID: 2842906
Gamemaster23
Post Likes: 0
+
qwertyuio said:Bah, these faqs are just full of lies. I've been trying to find a good new leash and whip for them, I really have, but they just don't make them like they used to anymore. :(

Heeeey game! =D Yeah, I'm an Smod now, but I've been inactive for the past week and a half due to schoolwork, but normally my activity is huge, as you can see from the post count. :p

It's weird, I remember you, but I don't. Same boat as Vee really, the name rings a bell but otherwise not really. Dx Maybe if I could actually see your avy. D:

My avy used to be something from SSBB. It was Wolf calling in his Landmaster and dying after falling into a hole, with which the words "EPIC FAIL" sprang up.

tbug2007 said:
Gamemaster23 said:
tbug2007 said:HEY DEWD WHERE THE HECK DID YOU GO?? :DDDDDD

Sohi. I haven't talked to you in agesssss.

OMG. Hey tbug2007! :D

Do you seriously remember me or are you kidding around? >_>'

Haha how could I forget you? You were like, my bestest friend here before you left.

Really? Aw... group hug, lol :P
Anyway, I don't really want to go off topic (I've forgotten the SC Forum Rules :P) but is it allowed for a member to change accounts? I really don't want to use this one anymore mainly cause my DOB is fake. I want to start fresh. Is that possible and even allowed?

And yeah, I do plan on returning and becoming active again (that's what she said) here on the site. Just don't want to use this account.
Join the Smash Bros Revolution!
Join team Nintendo Masters!
Click Here To Play Pokemon Platinum!!
qwertyuio Posted: 22:41 May10 2010 Post ID: 2843050
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
^Yeah making a new account is fine, but we don't have a system for it yet, so you will be starting all over.
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
Gamemaster23 Posted: 17:32 May11 2010 Post ID: 2843350
Gamemaster23
Post Likes: 0
+
qwertyuio said:^Yeah making a new account is fine, but we don't have a system for it yet, so you will be starting all over.

I remember that poke_addicted transferred his account to InterDimension a while back when he was active. Not that I'm requesting that for myself, but just pointing it out.

Do excuse me for going off topic, but, I thought that Rich didn't allow multiple accounts per person? Didn't you guys delete multiple accounts?

Eh, going to make a new account now anyway Smile

Thanks for the help qwertyuio and thanks to the members that posted for... um... giving me flashbacks :P
Join the Smash Bros Revolution!
Join team Nintendo Masters!
Click Here To Play Pokemon Platinum!!
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close