Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Old members of SC.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 45 of 46
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 43 | 44 | 45 | Last     Previous | Next
Sanzano Posted: 17:10 Jun10 2022 Post ID: 3458218
Sanzano
Post Likes: 76
+
That sounds like an absolute nightmare, with friends like you've got you don't need enemies. The ex-girlfriend did you a favor, she was no good, you can do without her so don't feel bad about losing her. As for that clown who was your best friend and claims to be a Christian, he needs to catch an unfortunate right-hander. I wouldn't give him the time of day, he sounds like a right twat.

You've now met someone else, got married, and you say all is good. I wouldn't dwell on the past, just enjoy each new day as it comes and be careful with the company you keep.

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
darkboarder_77 Posted: 17:32 Jun10 2022 Post ID: 3458221
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
Post Likes: 0
+
Sanzano said:That sounds like an absolute nightmare, with friends like you've got you don't need enemies. The ex-girlfriend did you a favor, she was no good, you can do without her so don't feel bad about losing her. As for that clown who was your best friend and claims to be a Christian, he needs to catch an unfortunate right-hander. I wouldn't give him the time of day, he sounds like a right twat.

You've now met someone else, got married, and you say all is good. I wouldn't dwell on the past, just enjoy each new day as it comes and be careful with the company you keep.

Yeah... facts. Thanks.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

Zelda Fan Posted: 11:56 Jun22 2022 Post ID: 3458288
Zelda Fan
Post Likes: 4
+
I have 2 kids my daughter is 14 and my son is 12. I am widowed and I?m currently working as a correctional officer.

gotta love brizilian jiu jutsu!!
Sanzano Posted: 16:35 Jun25 2022 Post ID: 3458304
Sanzano
+
I think I remember you, you're the guy who knows George St Piere the UFC fighter.

darkboarder_77 Posted: 06:12 Jun26 2022 Post ID: 3458305
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
Zelda Fan said:I have 2 kids my daughter is 14 and my son is 12. I am widowed and I?m currently working as a correctional officer.

I remember you fondly.

I apologize for being such a f*cking f*ck back in the day.

Hope you're well.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

steelersrock01 Posted: 15:00 Jun26 2022 Post ID: 3458308
steelersrock01
Post Likes: 162
+
I remember you from way back Zelda Fan, hope you're carrying on alright.
Zelda Fan Posted: 22:02 Jul02 2022 Post ID: 3458335
Zelda Fan
Post Likes: 4
+
That?s right Dennis. And since then I?ve earned my black belt in Brazilian jujitsu as well. I still grapple a lot too and teach in my off time.

gotta love brizilian jiu jutsu!!
Sanzano Posted: 14:57 Jul03 2022 Post ID: 3458338
Sanzano
+
That's great Zelda fan, it's not easy getting a black belt in Brazilian Ju-Jitsu, that's an impressive achievement.

I put my son in for classes a few years back but after ending up in hospital a couple of times my wife told me to find a safer sport for him so he now does Boxing.

It used to make me smile when he would submit bigger and older boys easily with a rear naked choke or arm bar, he was lethal with both of those techniques.

darkboarder_77 Posted: 10:01 Jul05 2022 Post ID: 3458346
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
Wish I'd known those moves while my old roommates were terrorizing me... Ffffft.

Volke Posted: 11:18 Aug27 2022 Post ID: 3458515
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
darkboarder_77 said:
Volke said:
darkboarder_77 said:Old members of SC. I've been here since 2004. I make stops here every few years now. Hello. Hi.

Dude, Rich, really? Still using the same old smilies? Figured you'd've updated to 2012 by 2022. Oh well.

Hello, welcome, hi. I was a top submitter and one of the worst freaking people on this forum for awhile. What changed? I grew up. Not a teenager anymore. About to be 30. Things happen.

Anyway. I'm here this minute and probably gone the next. Take care.

Bloody hell! Darkboarder, not someone I expected to see post again. That being said, I'm hardly more frequent a visitor than your good self. But you're high up there on the list of 'classic era nostalgia' names.

You'll probably remember me more under the nintendo_dude username. Also one involved in much of the nonsense teen drama back then! But I guess all of the 'regulars' were, to some degree, eh?

If you ever get the chance to read this - I hope all is well with you and that life is good.

Holy ****, it's you. I remember you!

Yeah, sorry for all that **** back then. We've all grown up now. How've you been, man?

Edit: They have profanity filters now, eh? Well damn.

Edit 2: Apparently, editing a post gets around the filters. Nifty. (Probably banworthy if done intentionally.)

Edit 3: Never mind; the filter's back. Damnit.

I have been pretty alright, overall, I would say. Got a decent, stable job at a University. Played in a band for a while in the latter half of the 2010s and released an album with them, toured the UK once and played a major festival, which are probably my life's highlights thus far.

Read your posts on the other pages (multi-quotes don't seem to work anymore? Or have I just been off forums so long, I forgot?) and I'm sorry to read that you were having such a sh!t time a few years back. Glad all those toxic c*nts are in the past and your life is back on track these days.
Volke Posted: 11:21 Aug27 2022 Post ID: 3458516
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
Good to see so many familiar usernames posting again.
darkboarder_77 Posted: 19:28 Nov10 2022 Post ID: 3458746
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
Volke said:
darkboarder_77 said:
Volke said:
darkboarder_77 said:Old members of SC. I've been here since 2004. I make stops here every few years now. Hello. Hi.

Dude, Rich, really? Still using the same old smilies? Figured you'd've updated to 2012 by 2022. Oh well.

Hello, welcome, hi. I was a top submitter and one of the worst freaking people on this forum for awhile. What changed? I grew up. Not a teenager anymore. About to be 30. Things happen.

Anyway. I'm here this minute and probably gone the next. Take care.

Bloody hell! Darkboarder, not someone I expected to see post again. That being said, I'm hardly more frequent a visitor than your good self. But you're high up there on the list of 'classic era nostalgia' names.

You'll probably remember me more under the nintendo_dude username. Also one involved in much of the nonsense teen drama back then! But I guess all of the 'regulars' were, to some degree, eh?

If you ever get the chance to read this - I hope all is well with you and that life is good.

Holy ****, it's you. I remember you!

Yeah, sorry for all that **** back then. We've all grown up now. How've you been, man?

Edit: They have profanity filters now, eh? Well damn.

Edit 2: Apparently, editing a post gets around the filters. Nifty. (Probably banworthy if done intentionally.)

Edit 3: Never mind; the filter's back. Damnit.

I have been pretty alright, overall, I would say. Got a decent, stable job at a University. Played in a band for a while in the latter half of the 2010s and released an album with them, toured the UK once and played a major festival, which are probably my life's highlights thus far.

Read your posts on the other pages (multi-quotes don't seem to work anymore? Or have I just been off forums so long, I forgot?) and I'm sorry to read that you were having such a sh!t time a few years back. Glad all those toxic c*nts are in the past and your life is back on track these days.

Aye. Things get better when you push back. Usually. Eventually. Maybe.

Xeta Posted: 18:20 Dec01 2022 Post ID: 3458807
Xeta
Beneta
Post Likes: 79
+
I can't think of any way a website like this could be revived in current day. Too much has changed. How many forums are still popular? The only ones I can think of are music related with mostly older people posting on them. I think for things like this, they were an incredible piece of web culture but there is no going back to what was. The internet is a few massive websites now, no one is coming to a gaming forum when you can just go on Discord or Reddit.
ozzo said:xeta actually makes a lot of sense most of the time

if everyone agreed with him more often we wouldnt have this problem
Forgoten_Scars Posted: 16:44 Jan13 2023 Post ID: 3458871
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
More or less, yeah.

What'chu guys doing in here? Reminiscing? Can I have some with an extra side of nostalgia?
steelersrock01 Posted: 18:40 Jan13 2023 Post ID: 3458872
steelersrock01
+
We mostly just talk football these days

Nice to see you around Derek
Forgoten_Scars Posted: 06:54 Jan14 2023 Post ID: 3458874
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
Good lord it's been a long time since anyone's called me that. Even my wife calls me Vicar. All the same it's endearing that people remember me that well.

You may see me around more often soon. Not specifically here, but in existence. These past 5 years I've buried myself in 84 hour weeks at work. I'm still on track to retire by the end of 2025. I'm sure I'll be more social on multiple platforms past that, although my preference these days has been Discord. I'm still trying to figure out how I want to spend the second half of my life.

« Last edited by Forgoten_Scars on Jan 14th 2023 »
steelersrock01 Posted: 10:06 Jan14 2023 Post ID: 3458875
steelersrock01
+
I'm glad you're doing so well man. I think we're actually still friends on Facebook lol.

I'm not on track to retire anytime soon but I have done decently well for myself lately and supervise the help desk for a national healthcare company. Pretty happy with where I'm at.
poke.addicted Posted: 12:01 Jan14 2023 Post ID: 3458876
poke.addicted
Post Likes: 3
+
Forgoten_Scars said:More or less, yeah.

What'chu guys doing in here? Reminiscing? Can I have some with an extra side of nostalgia?

Did someone ask for nostalgia? I'm sure the chef can whip some up in no time.
Yo.
steelersrock01 Posted: 17:19 Jan14 2023 Post ID: 3458877
steelersrock01
+
Hey man! Awesome to see you around! I think we are friends on Steam (:

I remember when you and I were both mods here and had a competition to see who could end up modding the most forums. Good times
sphynxx Posted: 20:23 Feb11 2023 Post ID: 3458927
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
Forgoten_Scars said:Good lord it's been a long time since anyone's called me that. Even my wife calls me Vicar. All the same it's endearing that people remember me that well.

You may see me around more often soon. Not specifically here, but in existence. These past 5 years I've buried myself in 84 hour weeks at work. I'm still on track to retire by the end of 2025. I'm sure I'll be more social on multiple platforms past that, although my preference these days has been Discord. I'm still trying to figure out how I want to spend the second half of my life.

DEREL! How ya doing buddeh!

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
Displaying Page 45 of 46
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 43 | 44 | 45 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close