Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Wisdom Teeth

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

rust45 Posted: 21:04 Jul07 2010 Post ID: 2865422
rust45
Post Likes: 1
+
How many of you have has something done with your wisdom teeth? (third molars)

I just got mine out today and it has not been fun. I had a three hour nap after watching some good old Walker Texas ranger. And hooray for dinners of only cottage cheese and mashed potatoes!
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Name:Towns FC:0430 7936 6438

Avy=Genki Sig=Genki
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
v-gamer Posted: 21:17 Jul07 2010 Post ID: 2865432
v-gamer
y so srs?
Post Likes: 4
+
I have all four wisdom teeth and I have yet to do anything about them...

My dentist keeps telling me to schedule an appointment, too.
Avatar: In memory of ieatwyverns <3

Thank you, Vasco <3
therapper Posted: 21:44 Jul07 2010 Post ID: 2865444
therapper
Post Likes: 0
+
hmmm.. i never got em guess i count my self lucky...

05/06 hall of famer

RIP Proof
RIP tu Pac

2 of the best rappers ever

cred to v-gamer for the avatar
X__x Posted: 15:10 Jul10 2010 Post ID: 2867061
X__x
That Resigned Admin Face/Guy
Post Likes: 2
+
I'm going to be bringing this back up because I'm going to be having mine out. ;_; I only need know, is it seriously true you get knocked out instantly after breathing in the sleeping gas for the procedure? I've never been truly knocked out before, so this would be a first time. But I only need two removed because I don't have my other two. Bottom two wisdom teeth need to be removed, but my top two don't exist.

Forgot I had this tag.

I'm also torn between Red and Green from Super Effective.
People kept asking me for minecraft skins. I now tell them to go to my website to request them.
pwnthemonkeys Posted: 16:41 Jul10 2010 Post ID: 2867110
pwnthemonkeys
Village idiot
Post Likes: 5
+
I always wondered how the removed the wisdom teeth. Do they just yank it out?
There was a sig here, it's gone now.
X__x Posted: 12:20 Jul11 2010 Post ID: 2867529
X__x
+
No, they have to literally cut into your bone to remove it.

Forgot I had this tag.

People kept asking me for minecraft skins. I now tell them to go to my website to request them.
Town Idiot25 Posted: 13:27 Jul11 2010 Post ID: 2867553
Town Idiot25
DANG IT BOBBEH!
+
my sis is in like a week. And unlike me, she never had surgery, so she wants throw a huge party afterwards and im like Uhh no. When you wake up from surgery all you want to do is lie in bed for a week and sleep. Like I didnt even want to get up to take a crap.

But yeah, I am not old enough to see if I get mine out yet or not.

A Quote
Within a Quote?

POSTCEPTION
rust45 Posted: 15:31 Jul11 2010 Post ID: 2867612
rust45
+
X__x said:I'm going to be bringing this back up because I'm going to be having mine out. ;_; I only need know, is it seriously true you get knocked out instantly after breathing in the sleeping gas for the procedure? I've never been truly knocked out before, so this would be a first time. But I only need two removed because I don't have my other two. Bottom two wisdom teeth need to be removed, but my top two don't exist.

Well I'm not sure how they will do it for you, but they gave me a chill pill that would help me sleep and when I got there they used an IV to put me to sleep. After that it took a few minutes and I closed my eyes. Then my eyes opened (I didn't dream or anything) and the lower part of my face was numb so I knew they were done.

But yeah, you will probably be out of balance and stuff right after you get up, and your jawbone will be sore, but I'm on day 4 and I feel basically fine now.
Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Avy=Genki Sig=Genki
sphynxx Posted: 00:14 Jul12 2010 Post ID: 2867791
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
My top two came in fine. That was after have two teeth pulled when I got braces a few years ago, it made enough room for my top two wisdom teeth.

My bottom two are another story. Left hand side came in crooked, so I went to a dentist to get it taken out, he couldn't, he grinded the tooth down to make room to actually extract it, but couldn't get it out, so he ground it down a bit more to stop it causing too many problems. I have to go to an orthodontist to get it surgically removed. Probably will get my right wisdom done at the same time.

Hopefully I get the knockout gas, I didn't much enjoy having an old guy yanking on a glorified pair of pliers & yanking my jaw with him for 10 minutes.

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
X__x Posted: 09:32 Jul12 2010 Post ID: 2867880
X__x
+
rust45 said:
X__x said:I'm going to be bringing this back up because I'm going to be having mine out. ;_; I only need know, is it seriously true you get knocked out instantly after breathing in the sleeping gas for the procedure? I've never been truly knocked out before, so this would be a first time. But I only need two removed because I don't have my other two. Bottom two wisdom teeth need to be removed, but my top two don't exist.

Well I'm not sure how they will do it for you, but they gave me a chill pill that would help me sleep and when I got there they used an IV to put me to sleep. After that it took a few minutes and I closed my eyes. Then my eyes opened (I didn't dream or anything) and the lower part of my face was numb so I knew they were done.

But yeah, you will probably be out of balance and stuff right after you get up, and your jawbone will be sore, but I'm on day 4 and I feel basically fine now.

Here's my downside, if this is going to make me all out of balance, making my fall, then it's going to be impossible to move me from location to home. Being how heavy I am, if I become uncoordinated with my own body after this, I'll need at least a forklift to move me out. My brother has trouble lifting me now, and my mother is no where near strong enough to help move me. ;_;

Forgot I had this tag.

Forgoten_Scars Posted: 10:06 Jul12 2010 Post ID: 2867889
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
Mine are fine, and I'm not going to any dentist so that he or she can tell me otherwise. >_>
skymin Posted: 15:01 Jul12 2010 Post ID: 2868004
skymin
Call me Shay.
+
I don't have wisdom teeth yet.... but from what I've heard about getting them yanked.... Oh, I'm most definitely going to keep them...
X__x Posted: 21:59 Jul12 2010 Post ID: 2868210
X__x
+
It also depends on how they grow in, Sky. If they grow in improperly, then your teeth will be messed up pretty badly. =/

Forgot I had this tag.

rust45 Posted: 01:02 Jul13 2010 Post ID: 2868268
rust45
+
Yeah, the pain of having them taken out would be nowhere near the pain they can cause.

And X_x, I'm pretty heavy like you, but I didn't fall down, my brother and mom did grab my arms though to help me keep balance.
Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Avy=Genki Sig=Genki
ShadowStriker64 Posted: 02:17 Jul13 2010 Post ID: 2868286
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
Mine havent grown yet but i probally will get them taken out if they cause problems.Hopefully though its not like when i got my tonsils out and i wake up with no pants on....and i went in with pants 0_o

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

Forgoten_Scars Posted: 14:46 Jul13 2010 Post ID: 2868583
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
skymin said:I don't have wisdom teeth yet.... but from what I've heard about getting them yanked.... Oh, I'm most definitely going to keep them...

Glad to see you finally in the forums, Shay. <3

If you're in enough pain, you'll get them pulled... well, that or constantly shove pain pills down your throat.
Alt Posted: 16:42 Jul13 2010 Post ID: 2868652
Alt
+
I had all four of mine cut out a few years ago. Got knocked under and I barely remember the rest of the day.

« Last edited by Alt on Jul 13th 2010 »
Ron / RJ Fighter -- Retired Super Mod and Graphic Designer

Steam | Website | Youtube
X__x Posted: 21:43 Jul13 2010 Post ID: 2868802
X__x
+
I just want it out of the way soon. I have college coming up and I don't need to be loopy in my classes.. A+ Computer Hardware and Computer Programming. ;_;

Forgot I had this tag.

Alt Posted: 23:14 Jul13 2010 Post ID: 2868828
Alt
+
I had to have it done because of some complications. To be fair, I'm fairly sure at least one of them was growing in horizontally.
Ron / RJ Fighter -- Retired Super Mod and Graphic Designer

Steam | Website | Youtube
ShadowStriker64 Posted: 00:33 Jul14 2010 Post ID: 2868875
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
^ouch

I remember though that to get my braces i had to get my 5 baby teeth pulled out.We did it in 2 and 3.The two was okay but 3 was horrible.The dentist didnt let the needle fully numb my mouth and he went in straight away so i felt the pain and the bleeding didnt stop for like 2 hours.

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close