Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Story: An Untold Tale

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 77 of 78
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 75 | 76 | 77 | Last     Previous | Next
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 19:45 Jun24 2011 Post ID: 3026021
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
Post Likes: 6
+
Well looks like we found it.... Hand it over Laura we need to lock it up! *She runs over to the pot and grabs it. She suddenly gets a @_@ face.* Its mine I say all mine! Give me!

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forgoten_Scars Posted: 09:45 Jun25 2011 Post ID: 3026315
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
Laura-" Get away from it before I lop your paws off!"
*And with that, Laura bites down on Destiny's neck with her sharp teeth and tries viciously flinging her around, both to get her off of the pot and seriously injure her. Once she's jerked her around a few times, she flings her towards the wall.*
Laura-" It's mine... I'll never let it go..."
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 17:06 Jun25 2011 Post ID: 3026550
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
*Destiny yelps but jumps back up her neck bleeding. Baring her teeth she growls and leaps at Laura trying to knock her away from the pot.*

Give me that pot now Laura!

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
Forgoten_Scars Posted: 18:25 Jun25 2011 Post ID: 3026573
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
+
*With the pot in claws, Laura takes off deeper into the cave at a ridiculous speed. She's going faster than when someone threatened to turn her into a shoe.*
Laura-" Just get away from me already!"
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 18:46 Jun25 2011 Post ID: 3026580
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
No we need to take the pot back to the guild! *She chases after Laura. As they go deeper and deeper it gets to where theres no light in the cave. with no light Destiny starts to stumble around and falls flat onto her face.*

Forgoten_Scars Posted: 18:48 Jun25 2011 Post ID: 3026583
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
+
*Laura's foot falls have completely faded by then, and it seems as if there's no trace of her left in the cave. The only thing that would tell Destiny that she's still there is Laura's voice echoing all around her.*
Laura-" I'll never let anyone have it... and you won't either. You'll never leave this cave alive..."
Symmetry Posted: 18:49 Jun25 2011 Post ID: 3026584
Symmetry
Post Likes: 0
+
Forgoten_Scars said:*Derek kicks Sadie off and looks from Destiny's location, then to the guild.*
Derek-" ...Well crap, which one should we go help?"

"Destiny and Laura should be fine on their own, right? You, me, Chinchilla Boy, and Dragonfly Lady could go help the Guild while they take care of things here. But at the same time, we can't just leave those two without telling them where we've gone," Claire thinks aloud. "So we are really stuck, huh?"
Well, a time-traveling phone booth can only take you so far...
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 19:11 Jun25 2011 Post ID: 3026593
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
*Destiny's ears go back against her head as she looks around the cave. Her eyes haven't had any time to adjust to the darkness as quickly as Laura's had so shes as good as blind. Slowly she feels around letting her sense of hearing, smell and feel take over for her temporary vision problem. Getting to her feet she walks slowly to where she thinks Laura went.*

Forgoten_Scars Posted: 08:59 Jun26 2011 Post ID: 3026939
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
+
Derek-" No, not really. I have a good way of telling them that we're leaving."
*With that, he picks up a rather large yet flat stone and starts carving a message into it with his nails. Once he's scribbled a few quick words onto its surface, he rears back and throws it into the dark cave that Destiny/Laura disappeared into.*
Derek-" There we go. Come on lazy girl, lets get going. Chinchilla boy will be fine here guarding the entrance of that cave to make sure the Zigzagoon or our friends don't come out."
*Grabbing Claire's paw, he drags her up onto Sadie's back as he himself sits on her tail.*
Derek-" Coffee's at the guild."
Sadie-" COFFEE!!!!"
*She instantly perks up and takes off into the skies, racing madly for the guild.*
Sadie-" Gimme that stinky brown goodness!"

*And around that time, the rock Derek threw into the cave crashes to the ground right behind Destiny, crumbling into pieces from the impact and spraying her with pebbles.*
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 17:18 Jun29 2011 Post ID: 3028839
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
*Letting out a loud yelp Destiny raises a paw to block the rock. She backs away from the rubble thinking thats where Laura is. As she backs up she trips and falls to the ground. She slides a bit due there being water that dripped on the cave floor.*

Forgoten_Scars Posted: 17:18 Jun30 2011 Post ID: 3029376
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
+
*As soon as Laura sees Destiny fall, she drops from the ground and latches onto Destiny's back. Wrapping her tail, legs, and arms around Destiny to restrain her, she bites into the back of Destiny's neck and mumbles her last few words to Destiny before she gets ready to rip her spine out.*
Laura-" Leave me alone! It's MINE! You'll never take it from me!"
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 17:44 Jun30 2011 Post ID: 3029380
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
*Closing her eyes Destiny braces for death. At that moment the rightful owner of the cave hits Laura with a powerful ice beam attack. Standing just where the light coming in hits on it is a Linoone, Zigzagoon's evolution. It growls at the two and must have meant to hit both of them. It doesn't seem happy one bit about the two intruders in its cave. Running at them it headbuts them both hard.*

Forgoten_Scars Posted: 17:49 Jun30 2011 Post ID: 3029383
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
+
*Seeing as Laura was frozen solid by the ice beam and is now in a massive sphere of ice, the headbutt only makes her roll right out of the cave and into the sunlight. The sun reflects off of the ice and right into the Liloone's eyes, hopefully giving Destiny a chance to hit it back before it can see again.*
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 18:01 Jun30 2011 Post ID: 3029388
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
*It growls and backs up temporary blinded. Getting to her feet Destiny runs at it and uses flamethrower. It yelps and jumps back as it get burned but quickly recovers and uses thunder which Destiny is barely able to dodge. Though while she was dodging that attack it ran at her and used another headbutt She notices the attack in time though to use a counter attack, Iron Tail.*

Ziggoratt999 Posted: 16:06 Jul16 2011 Post ID: 3037944
Ziggoratt999
Puppi Boi
+
A slight shadow is cast over the block of ice as a small, cloaked figure leans over it, shaking his head. After taking a few moments to make sure that the Gabite inside is still alive, the figure glances up at the cave, tilting his head.
".. So the pot's in there..." he mutters to himself, frowning thoughtfully. "If they're fighting over it this desperately, I probably don't want to go inside until they've finished..."
Shaking his head, he kneels beside Laura, starting to carefully chip away at the ice around her face with a small stone.

« Last edited by Ziggoratt999 on Jul 16th 2011 »

Click my sig to pay a visit to PMDS

I be da puppi boi. Remember it.

Thanks to Axionas for the Sig and Avy
Forgoten_Scars Posted: 19:52 Jul18 2011 Post ID: 3038747
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
+
*As soon as the ice around Laura's head is cleared away, it slumps to the side and her mouth falls open. This lets out the worst burst of bad fish breath that little Umbreon has ever smelled. It also comes with a weak groan, as Laura really shouldn't be in the ice, due to her type.*

*Meanwhile, after dropping Derek and Gabby's other little character off at the guild, Sadie returns to the small cave, wearing a spinny hat and 5 year old boy shirt. She wanders over and whacks the Liloone on the head with the oversized lollypop she's carrying.*
Sadie-" Where's the little sand dragon's room? I have business to conduct, and this lollypop's coming with me."
*She looks around before bending down to whisper into the Liloone's ear.*
Sadie-" It's my boyfriend. He's so sweet and he loves me." <3
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 19:56 Jul18 2011 Post ID: 3038750
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
*Destiny stands up and stares at everyone. *Shes badly scratched up and bleeding.*
Where were you guys when I needed you? We need to control the pot's powers. *A piece of rock hits her on the head then knocking her out.*

Forgoten_Scars Posted: 20:03 Jul18 2011 Post ID: 3038759
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
+
*Sadie snatches the pot up and stares at it for a second. When she can't figure out what it does, she knocks on it for a second, then licks it.*
Sadie-" Why would you want this thing? It's old, cracked, and tastes like foot wax."
*She just frowns at the lot while vibrating her wings a bit, seemingly unaffected by the pot's effects. It's most likely due to her lacking a brain to even think with.*
Ziggoratt999 Posted: 20:04 Jul18 2011 Post ID: 3038760
Ziggoratt999
Puppi Boi
+
Harmony, Derek's tiny Torchic 'daughter', dashes out of the Guildmaster's room, immediately latching onto Derek's leg.
"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!!" ^-^

Shade gags a bit at the stench, but shakes his head, managing to push past it as he continues chipping away at the ice.
"Goddamnit, Laura.. What did you eat??" he mutters, now working on her torsoish area.

Click my sig to pay a visit to PMDS

I be da puppi boi. Remember it.

Thanks to Axionas for the Sig and Avy
Forgoten_Scars Posted: 20:07 Jul18 2011 Post ID: 3038763
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
+
*Derek is too busy staring up at the burning guild to pay much attention to Harmony. He watches as the bird Pokemon fly around the exterior, dropping buckets filled with water onto the guild's blazing exterior.*
Derek-" ...Harmony, did you do this?"

*Once the massive dragon lady is freed from the ice, she tumbles out onto Shade's back, shivering violently.*
Laura-" ...I don't feel too good..."
Displaying Page 77 of 78
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 75 | 76 | 77 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close