Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Late Night Snacks

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
Symbol de Au Posted: 16:23 Jul27 2010 Post ID: 2875301
Symbol de Au
Post Likes: 0
+
...*sigh*...
well I eat cereal late at night...

§|∞±×←→↑↓™©®♭♪$¢€£¥λζŸαβγδεηθιξνμοπρστυφχψωΓΔΕΞΛΠΣΤΥΩΨΦΆΌΊΉΎΈΏΐΪΫάέήίΰςϊϋόύώ◎☆○◇□△«»¿¡ªºæ
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Espada Vampiro Posted: 18:06 Jul27 2010 Post ID: 2875376
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
Post Likes: 1
+
Usually with me it's either left over breakfast (Sausage 'n Biscuits) with a cold Dr. Thunder, or a PopTart, usually what I'm left with XP.

Nisa and Pram........My Strongest Mage and Fist fighter yet and only getting stronger....FLAT POWER! XD *is frozen by Pram then busted into pieces by Nisa*.

Current Obsession: Disgaea 4.......And Hii-chan X3.
superbird5005 Posted: 19:47 Jul27 2010 Post ID: 2875394
superbird5005
Shawn the Supreme
Post Likes: 5
+
I'll eat anything that will end my hunger.
badass
Hatershateme is forever bae
IT'S SPELLED Shawn

coachcline Posted: 20:41 Jul27 2010 Post ID: 2875413
coachcline
Just call me Coach
Post Likes: 1
+
I like fruit, chips, basically anything that I can get my hands on really.

Siggy proudly brought to you by .Impact!
[insert random quote or phrase that makes the sig space look less bare]
EspeonDude_ Posted: 21:41 Jul27 2010 Post ID: 2875440
EspeonDude_
+
Grapes.

99 of the time, it's grapes.

[hmespeon -at- hotmail -dot- com] <~ MSN.
Jirachi X Posted: 22:02 Jul27 2010 Post ID: 2875450
Jirachi X
Post Likes: 2
+
I go to McDonalds.
I'm gone - bye
Forgoten_Scars Posted: 22:08 Jul27 2010 Post ID: 2875452
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
superbird5005 said:I'll eat anything that will end my hunger.

/Pothead.

Eh, I'm the same late at night if I haven't eaten anything all day... which happens from time to time.
neptis Posted: 23:18 Jul27 2010 Post ID: 2875465
neptis
retired Moderator
Post Likes: 13
+
so i am the most unhelthy of you lot then. lol this is quit funny
Sir Bel-te Amethyst Knight of Welcomes
forum status: retired Moderator
forum: new member welcome forum (2005-2010)(corect me if i got second date wrong)
my coment: i was THE New members welcome forum mod (my opinion :P )
Jirachi X Posted: 23:21 Jul27 2010 Post ID: 2875466
Jirachi X
Post Likes: 2
+
neptis said:so i am the most unhelthy of you lot then. lol this is quit funny
Jirachi X said:I go to McDonalds.

Noob =D
I'm gone - bye
neptis Posted: 23:32 Jul27 2010 Post ID: 2875473
neptis
retired Moderator
Post Likes: 13
+
lolso your saying that a macdonelds is more un helth than a Donner kababab or just a portion of doner meet. not so yourse had or thairs has trace amouts of fat. has about8 times the amount of fat than a portion of chips/frenchfrys to you americans

noob
Sir Bel-te Amethyst Knight of Welcomes
forum status: retired Moderator
forum: new member welcome forum (2005-2010)(corect me if i got second date wrong)
my coment: i was THE New members welcome forum mod (my opinion :P )
ShadowStriker64 Posted: 00:20 Jul28 2010 Post ID: 2875489
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
IF and thats a big if i eat after dinner i usually eat a ice block.idk why but it just ends my hunger

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

sphynxx Posted: 00:31 Jul28 2010 Post ID: 2875503
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
Late night snacks? Eh, small pottle of yoghurt, maybe a pack of chips or something. Maybe a biscuit/cookie (whatever you call them where ever you live). If we have fruit, generally an apple or banana.

Depends on what we have & when we went grocery shopping really.

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
1122andyozz33 Posted: 00:35 Jul28 2010 Post ID: 2875507
1122andyozz33
+
I'd have a lovely helping of Taco Bell. Fourthmeal! But, if I don't feel like going out, maybe some chicken :D
1122andYOZZ33

Gamertag: i2BaD McMiTcH

PSN:yozz33

Join My Cod Team Today!
Symphony Posted: 00:50 Jul28 2010 Post ID: 2875519
Symphony
+
X__x said:
hatershateme said:
qwertyuio said:I'll usually just make some basic cold sandwhiches. Really good though. Potato salad on the rare occasion. I stay away from the unhealthy stuff (like you mentioned Josh) late at night due to doctors saying its easier to gain weight throughout the night.

Filip, just leave me the f**k alone.

Because of this outburst, you have lost the right to moderate on the boards. You are hereby terminated in the Halo Hub, Pokemon Battle Forum, and New Members Welcome forum. Your negative attitude did not improve even after Qwert tried to prevent this from happening. You may remain a member, and I will not ban you for it, but you won't regain moderator status for a long while.
Really? I don't know if there's a backstory here, but really? Because he doesn't want to be singled out and talks back at him, only mildly profane, he gets demoted?

I half expect to get banned for questioning this.
Forgoten_Scars Posted: 00:55 Jul28 2010 Post ID: 2875520
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
There is a backstory, a very long backstory. It's a justified demotion.
hatershateme Posted: 00:56 Jul28 2010 Post ID: 2875521
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
Post Likes: 4
+
Symphony said:
X__x said:
hatershateme said:
qwertyuio said:I'll usually just make some basic cold sandwhiches. Really good though. Potato salad on the rare occasion. I stay away from the unhealthy stuff (like you mentioned Josh) late at night due to doctors saying its easier to gain weight throughout the night.

Because of this outburst, you have lost the right to moderate on the boards. You are hereby terminated in the Halo Hub, Pokemon Battle Forum, and New Members Welcome forum. Your negative attitude did not improve even after Qwert tried to prevent this from happening. You may remain a member, and I will not ban you for it, but you won't regain moderator status for a long while.
Really? I don't know if there's a backstory here, but really? Because he doesn't want to be singled out and talks back at him, only mildly profane, he gets demoted?

Nah, I was warned before this. I had one more chance, then that happened.

superbird5005 is Bae

Sig and Avy: Craizen

sphynxx said:Step aside people, Mr. forum games coming through. ;)

qwertyuio Posted: 05:30 Jul28 2010 Post ID: 2875566
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
Jirachi X said:I go to McDonalds.

You seriously get up and go to McDonalds in the middle of the night? I don't know if I should applaud you for not being lazy or tell you off for eating at McDonalds a lot. xD Oh well, you're a Uni student so it's forgivable. xD
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
Benjina Posted: 05:54 Jul28 2010 Post ID: 2875572
Benjina
+
Symphony said:
X__x said:
hatershateme said:

I agree, and I feel I should be entitled to see some proof of this?

And also, if it was provocation, which it seems like it, why isn't Filip getting the rap for this? Or is it that his god-damn halo is tied too tightly around your nuts? Seriously, give the members here more respect than you currently do. You were all members once too before your noses turned a dark shade of brown, so be a bit more considerate.

Also Qwert, before you ask, no, I do not want your MSN.
BECKY IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE. I LOVE YOU MY BABY GIRL WIFE. <33333333

Volke Posted: 08:20 Jul28 2010 Post ID: 2875601
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
Symphony said:Really? I don't know if there's a backstory here, but really? Because he doesn't want to be singled out and talks back at him, only mildly profane, he gets demoted?

Benjina said:
I agree, and I feel I should be entitled to see some proof of this?

And also, if it was provocation, which it seems like it, why isn't Filip getting the rap for this? Or is it that his god-damn halo is tied too tightly around your nuts? Seriously, give the members here more respect than you currently do. You were all members once too before your noses turned a dark shade of brown, so be a bit more considerate.

Also Qwert, before you ask, no, I do not want your MSN.

We've had a few issues with hatershateme in the past...some in the quite recent past, in fact. About two weeks ago he was displaying a very negative attitude and snapping at people for no given reason, as far as we could see (whether he has/had some beef with other members due to actions that took place off this site is none of our concern - if something antagonistic happens off-site, then it stays off-site, if you follow me).

He was on his last warning before he snapped in this topic. Our promotion system for Moderators is much different, these days, and it's a lot more difficult to become a Mod. It's a long story, although I think you're aware of it since I recall you posting in an application thread when we first introduced it (under a different account).

We don't demote people for fun. He was given plenty of chances. He just messed them all up.

Now, if everyone can return to the topic at hand, please. Anyone with any more questions regarding our Moderator system, please e-mail me with them instead. I'll be happy to explain things to you.

Anyway, on-topic, I'll occasionally have ceral as a late-night snack. On it's own, without milk, eheh.

« Last edited by Volke on Jul 28th 2010 »
superbird5005 Posted: 08:31 Jul28 2010 Post ID: 2875607
superbird5005
Shawn the Supreme
Post Likes: 5
+
Forgoten_Scars said:/Pothead.

Hey now, let's not jump to any conclusions

I'm always hungry though, I'm hungry right now and I just woke up, after I have something to eat for breakfast, I'll probably still be hungry.
badass
Hatershateme is forever bae
IT'S SPELLED Shawn

Displaying Page 2 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close