Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Forums With Horrible Individuals

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Next
Siberian 142 Posted: 20:48 Aug01 2010 Post ID: 2878130
Siberian 142
Post Likes: 0
+
Have you ever joined those kinds for forums?

I joined this one forum a long time ago, back in 2008. Someone was being a total jerk to me all because I like the game malice, he said
The fact that you put Malice in the same sentence as Beyond good and evil makes me want to kick the **** out of you.

Leave now.
Then there was another member that said he liked to be a jerk to me, for no reason at all.

I left that forum because of those two, and I even said it in my profile there. I don't believe the admin ever even noticed.

There was also this other forum called pwnage, I apparently joined in 2007. But I forgot I joined it, then I got an email. An update of some sort, so I logged in and started posting. But 90 of the people there were calling me mean names and all sorts of stuff. I haven't been back since.
Please come on over to Acta Non Verba
Forgoten_Scars Posted: 20:50 Aug01 2010 Post ID: 2878135
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
Yeah, this one. Neptis wasn't the nicest person to me when I started posting here. xD
Xeta Posted: 20:52 Aug01 2010 Post ID: 2878139
Xeta
Beneta
Post Likes: 79
+
Eh, I hate everyone.
ozzo said:xeta actually makes a lot of sense most of the time

if everyone agreed with him more often we wouldnt have this problem
v-gamer Posted: 21:17 Aug01 2010 Post ID: 2878149
v-gamer
y so srs?
Post Likes: 4
+
^^ Yeah, we can tell. At least you fit in on PXE, eh? ;)

Really, I've joined only two forums, SuperCheats and PXE. But since PXE is pretty much the same as SC, I guess you can say I've joined only one forum.

As far as I can tell, I haven't had problems with the other members. I wouldn't exactly have a cup of tea with some of the members on here, but generally I like everyone. :D
Avatar: In memory of ieatwyverns <3

Thank you, Vasco <3
sphynxx Posted: 21:19 Aug01 2010 Post ID: 2878150
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
IMDb is full of trolls Eh

and trollish fanboys/girls. Although it is funny when they try to move past their usual "But this movie is awesome because *insert actors name here* is soooooooo hawt" and venture into reasoned arguments, then get destroyed Evil

Other than that, a couple of RDR forums I'm a member off have a few unpleasent individuals, but their rules are almost nonexistent (basically no flaming, trolling) otherwise anything goes, so as soon as some knobhead comes in, the majority of the community tears them a new one. It's always fun to watch.

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
neptis Posted: 23:31 Aug01 2010 Post ID: 2878215
neptis
retired Moderator
Post Likes: 13
+
Forgoten_Scars said:Yeah, this one. Neptis wasn't the nicest person to me when I started posting here. xD

ahem matie.i dont think thair was enything i said

the ne and only site that has been bad to me or rather the members. was the Pirate Planetareon forums. the second i posted thair. i cot acosted and trold due to my spelling and grammatical failings
Sir Bel-te Amethyst Knight of Welcomes
forum status: retired Moderator
forum: new member welcome forum (2005-2010)(corect me if i got second date wrong)
my coment: i was THE New members welcome forum mod (my opinion :P )
ShadowStriker64 Posted: 01:23 Aug02 2010 Post ID: 2878240
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
This one.Abdul and the gang werent exactly welcoming when i joined the forums for the first time(at that point i only went on the wwe hub).I had to earn my place and earn it i did.

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

Xeta Posted: 01:55 Aug02 2010 Post ID: 2878249
Xeta
Beneta
Post Likes: 79
+
v-gamer said:^^ Yeah, we can tell. At least you fit in on PXE, eh? ;)

Yeah, it's getting bad for me around here though.
ozzo said:xeta actually makes a lot of sense most of the time

if everyone agreed with him more often we wouldnt have this problem
Sloppy Seconds Posted: 02:38 Aug02 2010 Post ID: 2878265
Sloppy Seconds
Forum GuestBanned
+
Siberian 142 said:Have you ever joined those kinds for forums?

I joined this one forum a long time ago, back in 2008. Someone was being a total jerk to me all because I like the game malice, he said
The fact that you put Malice in the same sentence as Beyond good and evil makes me want to kick the **** out of you.

Leave now.
Then there was another member that said he liked to be a jerk to me, for no reason at all.

I left that forum because of those two, and I even said it in my profile there. I don't believe the admin ever even noticed.

There was also this other forum called pwnage, I apparently joined in 2007. But I forgot I joined it, then I got an email. An update of some sort, so I logged in and started posting. But 90 of the people there were calling me mean names and all sorts of stuff. I haven't been back since.

LOLLLLLLLLLL suck it up.

Somebody makes fun of you .... you leave the site??? and write about it??? did it bother u that much to make a speech about it??? The admins never seen and took action over somebody making fun of u via the net???? are the admins THAT heartless?????????

MAN UP!!!! Lmao!!!
CRAZY CHEATS Posted: 02:40 Aug02 2010 Post ID: 2878266
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
Post Likes: 1
+
When I first started posting, and up until I left, I was quite definite that everyone hated me.
Now known as
Sloppy Seconds Posted: 02:42 Aug02 2010 Post ID: 2878268
Sloppy Seconds
Forum GuestBanned
+
CRAZY CHEATS said:When I first started posting, and up until I left, I was quite definite that everyone hated me.

Ohh we do.
Layne. Posted: 02:52 Aug02 2010 Post ID: 2878272
Layne.
+
There's this little annoying kid that sometimes pops his head around these forums. He's just an awful person, mean, arrogant and downright nasty. I think I goes by the name of Vasco or something, he'll probably come into this topic and try to argue with me, but his miniscule knowledge of the English language will just a result in a sentence strung together with nothing but somewhat absurd curses that he probably doesn't know the meaning of.

I hope he leaves, he's just sucking all the enjoyment out of this site and forcing all the good members to leave. :(

« Last edited by Layne. on Aug 2nd 2010 »

Nicooooole<3
Sloppy Seconds Posted: 02:59 Aug02 2010 Post ID: 2878277
Sloppy Seconds
Forum GuestBanned
+
Layne. said:There's this little annoying kid that sometimes pops his head around these forums. He's just an awful person, mean, arrogant and downright nasty. I think I goes by the name of Vasco or something, he'll probably come into this topic and try to argue with me, but his miniscule knowledge of the English language will just a result in a sentence strung together with nothing but somewhat absurd curses that he probably doesn't know the meaning of.

I hope he leaves, he's just sucking all the enjoyment out of this site and forcing all the good members to leave. :(

Were u being serious or making an awkward joke? Dont Tatttle now ...... Childs Play
ShadowStriker64 Posted: 03:22 Aug02 2010 Post ID: 2878281
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
Theres this guy who goes around not appreciating my nicknames I gave him.Goes by the name of Layne or something.Thinks he can make his name cooler by adding a . at the end of it.He just doesnt appreciate good things.

EDIT:Sloppy Seconds.If you've met him I dont need to say anymore.

« Last edited by ShadowStriker64 on Aug 2nd 2010 »

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

Wizmo Gizmo Posted: 03:30 Aug02 2010 Post ID: 2878289
Wizmo Gizmo
+
I dunno, I kind of like him.
CRAZY CHEATS Posted: 04:13 Aug02 2010 Post ID: 2878319
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
Post Likes: 1
+
Well, Wizmo seems to hate me, even though I see absolutely nothing that I have done to him.
Now known as
CurryMonster Posted: 04:21 Aug02 2010 Post ID: 2878331
CurryMonster
A Professional with Standard
+
Every forum has unpleasant people on it. Having to interact with those people is an inevitable part of life, and complaining about it doesn't solve the problem.

Inb4 inevitable "waah currymonstr doesnt liek me he iz mean" bulldust.

The Undying Night Book 1: Fiendlord. GET IT HERE.
ShadowStriker64 Posted: 04:38 Aug02 2010 Post ID: 2878342
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
Theres also that weird guy on this site called *insert indian food here*demon or something.He is just absoluty mean and doesnt like me at all.But he must be a pretty cool guy in realy life cause he goes out and parties all the time.

Naa im joking curry your cool like that.(wasnt joking from But)

GoldenPili Posted: 04:41 Aug02 2010 Post ID: 2878343
GoldenPili
+
Sloppy Seconds is the perfect example of a troll that could bully somebody out of a fourm..

Thankfully, none of the forums I've been on have had any trolls that are directly attacking me.

When the coroner cuts me open, I want the whole room to smell like potato wedges. - Gabriel Iglasias

Cheer's to Craizen for the awesome sig and avy.
ShadowStriker64 Posted: 04:44 Aug02 2010 Post ID: 2878345
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
GoldenPili said:Sloppy Seconds is the perfect example of a troll that could bully somebody out of a fourm..

Thankfully, none of the forums I've been on have had any trolls that are directly attacking me.

Finally someone who agrees with me and CC.

Now back to the main point.We dont like your kind here.You better get out of here before we bully you out of this site.

haha sorry im jking but i just cant help myself.

Displaying Page 1 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 83219

Post Top
Click to close