Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Forums With Horrible Individuals

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 6 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous
rate_me Posted: 20:51 Aug30 2010 Post ID: 2893219
rate_me
Post Likes: 2
+
While most of the members aren't bad, there are quite a few guys on the mythbusters' forum who don't read the rules and make tons of duplicate topics on curving bullets or making explosions with cell phones at gas pumps.

Sig by roadkillman997

Battle guide last updated July 22

New account is _amo_
Xabata Posted: 19:35 Dec12 2010 Post ID: 2936362
Xabata
Post Likes: 0
+
Ever heard of a motor vehicle discussion board calaisturbo.com.au? Found this on google and decided to join.

Recently got disqualified from driving. Made up a thread about how I go about getting my license back after my disqualification has been served. Was somewhat unaware that the forums were for discussing VL Commodores only. Someone replied to my post and told me I could go to the licensing authorities to find out more info about how to get my license back, and while I am there I should ask why I would spam up VL Commodore discussion forums with mad dog stories.

I found another thread posted over three years ago where someone else got disqualified from driving. He also wanted to know how to go about getting his license back after his disqualification was served.

He got all the answers he needed and everything, just to sign up and pay for a new license and off he goes. That was a three year old thread and possibly outdated.

When I made my own thread, they were having a go at me and such, and they even asked why I bothered joining a VL Commodore forum if I own a Lancer. As well as asking me if I joined JUST to post the thread.

Differences?????

Other member had respect and all answers needed.
Me had not so much respect and got stupid responses.

I posted it because I wanted a more up-to-date version of the law's requirements and not bump up the other thread.

I guess maybe they aren't interested in Lancers, only VL Commodores.

I'm not quite sure what they mean by "mad dog" stories though?

« Last edited by Xabata on Dec 12th 2010 »
J'ai aucune idée laquelle est la plusse stupide .... d’enregistrer pour dire que quelqu'un est quelqu'un d'autre ou de faire sembler d'un autre nationalité pour n'importe quel raison. C'est assez facile à voir la location et de identités alternatives. On trouvera donc que la vérité est plus ou moins facile à voir...
Cross Stinger Posted: 20:03 Dec12 2010 Post ID: 2936366
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
Post Likes: 41
+
Old topic is old....
Displaying Page 6 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 83219

Post Top