Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Why San Andreas doesn't get 100%

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

PSMaster 69 Posted at: 18:56 Dec11 2004 Post ID: 39493
PSMaster 69
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I am one of the biggest fans of this game but I dont think it is all that great?
No I'm noy insane but c'mon the map is bigger theres more cars than you can shake a stick at (go on just try shaking a stick at em' all), But it just dont feel right. When rhino's used to plow into cars they exploded. Unrealistic but still cool. Now even though they are more detialed they just aren't as fun. In Vice City you could run around aimlessly and still know where you are, but while I respect the map of San Andreas , you get lost. That is unless you study the map before bed. So please tell me what you think
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
can u dig dat Posted at: 19:01 Dec11 2004 Post ID: 39497
can u dig dat
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Fine
99.99.99.99.99%
eyeinthesky43 Posted at: 01:53 Dec12 2004 Post ID: 39703
eyeinthesky43
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I don't get what you mean when you say the rhino used to plow into cars and they exploded mine still does in San Andreas..... Also I found an easier way to get around the map to certain location by simply clicking the circle button on a location and it placs a marker where you want then all you got to do is follow that to the location you want. That helped me out alot with the map situation plus once you play the game a lot you get used to the map. I like the game a lot more then vice city. My only thing that I don't like is some of the cars didn't look good like not real or something just completely different then vice city but other then that it's cool.
http://phpbb-host.com <--- Free phpBB forum hosting. You can get your own forum within seconds for free.
CATZBOZ Posted at: 06:46 Dec12 2004 Post ID: 39766
CATZBOZ
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 12-Dec-2004 eyeinthesky43 said:I don't get what you mean when you say the rhino used to plow into cars and they exploded mine still does in San Andreas..... Also I found an easier way to get around the map to certain location by simply clicking the circle button on a location and it placs a marker where you want then all you got to do is follow that to the location you want. That helped me out alot with the map situation plus once you play the game a lot you get used to the map. I like the game a lot more then vice city. My only thing that I don't like is some of the cars didn't look good like not real or something just completely different then vice city but other then that it's cool.
I'll drink to that =)
www.gta-life.co.uk
Ghost 47 Posted at: 11:33 Dec12 2004 Post ID: 39876
Ghost 47
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah, san andreas is a whole lot better.Vice city was so small and i had it memorized.Basicly, it got real boring.San andreas gives me a challenge with a huge map, and tons of other good things.Also vice city was almost all city, in san andreas,you got desert country, and ect.
???

Image removed — width exceeds 500 pixels — Cross Stinger

*thanks crossy....

Cool_Kid Posted at: 11:44 Dec12 2004 Post ID: 39880
Cool_Kid
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i know this is off topic but i just wanted to know that every time you see and add for san andreas who are the 2 girls the one with the bandan as a top and the blond one with the shades?
Check out my site http://www.freewebs.com/hamburgler/ still under HEAVY CONSTRUCTION
AK-47 Posted at: 03:47 Dec18 2004 Post ID: 41844
AK-47
Forum GuestMember
+
+
The maps AWESOME!!! big is good. plus if u really suck u can jus push circle at the menu and follow the red target point. it needs a little bit getting use to ^_^ peace up A town ><
blue_neon Posted at: 04:25 Dec18 2004 Post ID: 41850
blue_neon
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ano the map is awesome. i know were you are coming from. i thought it was gunna be amazin but i was dat impressed. rockstar may hope they bring a better one out to redem themselves
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close