Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Neighbours

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
ShadowStriker64 Posted: 01:33 Aug17 2010 Post ID: 2886837
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
So everyone has neighbours unless your completely isolated.

What are yours like?

I am the king of my street and my neighbours respect me.I have broken a fence,Broke another guys jaw,Got into 7 fights,and no one disrespects me.Because If they know me i've probally done something to htem in retaliation.

This morning i got into a fight with some bicycle rider.His like "Tell your dog to shut up or i'll have to hurt him." and i'm like "Okay and one more thing.Stop riding your bicycle on our lawn or I'll break my foot off in your ***."Now he tried to punch me and i grabbed him and threw him on the ground.then i'm like "stop now before you get hurt."Then he rode away.

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
tegan41 Posted: 01:44 Aug17 2010 Post ID: 2886841
tegan41
Matt
Post Likes: 6
+
My neighbors are pains. One's my uncle and his son drives me absolutely insane. My two next door neighbors are just pains, and I wish they moved.
GoldenPili Posted: 02:07 Aug17 2010 Post ID: 2886846
GoldenPili
Post Likes: 0
+
I just moved into a new house, and I dont really know my neighbours. But I don't have any beef with them yet. Thumbs Up

EDIT: Does anybody else think that ShadowStriker is lying ? I know, its incredible.

« Last edited by GoldenPili on Aug 17th 2010 »

When the coroner cuts me open, I want the whole room to smell like potato wedges. - Gabriel Iglasias

Cheer's to Craizen for the awesome sig and avy.
TheLlama Posted: 02:13 Aug17 2010 Post ID: 2886849
TheLlama
+
ShadowStriker64 said:I am the king of my street and my neighbours respect me.I have broken a fence,Broke another guys jaw,Got into 7 fights,and no one disrespects me.Because If they know me i've probally done something to htem in retaliation.

not really something to be proud of there....

never used to get along with any of my neighbours but its not so bad now even though i still think the people to the right are scum of the earth.
ducky2 Posted: 03:42 Aug17 2010 Post ID: 2886859
ducky2
+
ShadowStriker64 said:So everyone has neighbours unless your completely isolated.

What are yours like?

I am the king of my street and my neighbours respect me.I have broken a fence,Broke another guys jaw,Got into 7 fights,and no one disrespects me.Because If they know me i've probally done something to htem in retaliation.

This morning i got into a fight with some bicycle rider.His like "Tell your dog to shut up or i'll have to hurt him." and i'm like "Okay and one more thing.Stop riding your bicycle on our lawn or I'll break my foot off in your ***."Now he tried to punch me and i grabbed him and threw him on the ground.then i'm like "stop now before you get hurt."Then he rode away.

I don't think I've ever read one believable post from you yet. I can't exactly imagine an entire street being afraid of some 14 year old kid.

My neighbours are perfectly normal people.
CurryMonster Posted: 04:32 Aug17 2010 Post ID: 2886862
CurryMonster
A Professional with Standard
+
ShadowStriker64 said:So everyone has neighbours unless your completely isolated.

What are yours like?

You're so cool.

My neighbours are pretty decent folks. Don't talk to them much on account of me being an antisocial sort, but they're nice enough when I do happen to bump into them.

The Undying Night Book 1: Fiendlord. GET IT HERE.
ShadowStriker64 Posted: 04:42 Aug17 2010 Post ID: 2886863
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
ducky2 said:

What are yours like?

I don't think I've ever read one believable post from you yet. I can't exactly imagine an entire street being afraid of some 14 year old kid.

My neighbours are perfectly normal people.

Its because most of the people in my street think im like 18.Idk why though.I'm only 170cm.Thats pretty short here.Also the persons whose jaw i broke was because we were playing rugby and i tackled him and he landed on the road on his jaw.And the 7 fights are from one little weird kid who i dont know what he gets from fighting me.Every single time it started was because he ran up and punched me.I never did anything to him...i dont think so.Also we dont live in a big street.There is like only 5 houses.And everyone are basically stuck up.

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

GoldenPili Posted: 04:56 Aug17 2010 Post ID: 2886869
GoldenPili
+
^ I highly doubt this.

King of your street = I dont believe you.
Everyone respects you = You said your street is stuck up. They arent going to respect a fourteen year old kid.
People think your 18 = No matter what kind of makeup, drugs, or whatever **** you take or put on your face, a 170cm kid wont look 18.

When the coroner cuts me open, I want the whole room to smell like potato wedges. - Gabriel Iglasias

Cheer's to Craizen for the awesome sig and avy.
ShadowStriker64 Posted: 05:07 Aug17 2010 Post ID: 2886871
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
GoldenPili said:^ I highly doubt this.

King of your street = I dont believe you.
Everyone respects you = You said your street is stuck up. They arent going to respect a fourteen year old kid.
People think your 18 = No matter what kind of makeup, drugs, or whatever **** you take or put on your face, a 170cm kid wont look 18.

King of my street is self proclaimed.

Now they dont diss me at least.Before everytime i went out i just hear all these insults thrown at me.

Well idk before my only friend in the street(who has since passed away and his family moved away)he thought i was 18 when he first saw me.his first words were "hey man will you go rent me out a r18 movie?"

Volke Posted: 05:10 Aug17 2010 Post ID: 2886874
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
ShadowStriker is probably bullied, so he needs to prove he's a 'big man' here to try and feel tough somewhere.

Thumbs Up

Neighbours? Don't have proper neighbours where I'm at now. There are houses nearby, but not right next to ours.

I've had mixed experiences of neighbours in the past though.
ShadowStriker64 Posted: 05:14 Aug17 2010 Post ID: 2886878
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
Volke said:ShadowStriker is probably bullied, so he needs to prove he's a 'big man' here to try and feel tough somewhere.

Thumbs Up

Neighbours? Don't have proper neighbours where I'm at now. There are houses nearby, but not right next to ours.

I've had mixed experiences of neighbours in the past though.

I'm actually a bully.I admit it.I have been trying to stop.Hopefully by the end of school at least I'd have stopped bullying people...and being a smartass to.(but thats only to friends and teachers)

geezerguy Posted: 05:18 Aug17 2010 Post ID: 2886880
geezerguy
Jailbait / Lukie
Post Likes: 43
+
One of my neighbours are like, an old couple, and I hate them. They're like one of those old couples that are constantly grumpy and hate teenagers. And if they see me doing something wrong or something happens to their house they tell my mum. GO AWAY.
Winner of Member Brawl 2011 <3
Volke Posted: 05:22 Aug17 2010 Post ID: 2886882
Volke
Executioner
+
geezerguy said:One of my neighbours are like, an old couple, and I hate them. They're like one of those old couples that are constantly grumpy and hate teenagers. And if they see me doing something wrong or something happens to their house they tell my mum. GO AWAY.

Yeah, I had neighours like that, ones. Not quite so elderly, more like 55 or something. Either way, they were constantly badgering about silly little trivialities (once, they threatened to call the police because I was dressed like what they thought was a drug dealer, but what was actually just typical Metal clothing), and thus I decided to take it upon myself to play Korn very loudly for at least two hours a day whilst they were at home.
ShadowStriker64 Posted: 05:23 Aug17 2010 Post ID: 2886883
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
geezerguy said:One of my neighbours are like, an old couple, and I hate them. They're like one of those old couples that are constantly grumpy and hate teenagers. And if they see me doing something wrong or something happens to their house they tell my mum. GO AWAY.

My friends(the one who i mention before)grandparents were nice.(he lived with his grandparents because his dad died from cancer and his mom died from a car accident).I remember one time they were chucking out their fridge and they gave us a whole packet(of about 20)zooper doopers(which is a type of iceblock)and when we went to give it back they said we could keep it.

geezerguy Posted: 05:25 Aug17 2010 Post ID: 2886885
geezerguy
Jailbait / Lukie
Post Likes: 43
+
Volke said:

Yeah, I had neighours like that, ones. Not quite so elderly, more like 55 or something. Either way, they were constantly badgering about silly little trivialities (once, they threatened to call the police because I was dressed like what they thought was a drug dealer, but what was actually just typical Metal clothing), and thus I decided to take it upon myself to play Korn very loudly for at least two hours a day whilst they were at home.

Your neighbours were gonna call the police because of what clothes you were wearing.. ? Ok, my neighbours aren't that bad haha. :P also nice one xD
Winner of Member Brawl 2011 <3
ShadowStriker64 Posted: 05:29 Aug17 2010 Post ID: 2886886
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
This is gonna sound really stupid but i'm too lazy to google them but what type of music does Korn play?and who is Korn anyway?

I had one of the neighbours call the police on me because i was listening to loud music.Never about wearing clothes though.

Volke Posted: 05:35 Aug17 2010 Post ID: 2886888
Volke
Executioner
+
Geezerguy - Yep. They moved out shortly after. No police came round to our house.

ShadowStriker - You don't know who Korn are? Fail.
yossy666 Posted: 05:35 Aug17 2010 Post ID: 2886889
yossy666
+

What are yours like?

My neighbours are actually awesome. I've lived in alot of streets in my life, but this one beats them all. The place is like it's all extended family. Everyone hangs out with each other in the street all the time.
i wanna live like james dean, i wanna die a superstar.
---
yossy666 | Komodo | Aaden Foli | 02 Dissociative. | yossy666
balthiersbit Posted: 08:04 Aug17 2010 Post ID: 2886915
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
Post Likes: 188
+
YUk my neighbours.

Okay so they are a couple who are in their 50s I'd say who also have the wife's hermit sister living there. The sister hasnt left the home in over 25yrs and is prone to shouting fits late at night. So yeah, I love them, big time.

Thanx to Craizen for the sig, love ya babe, Hubby for the avi.
testuser said:Someone needs to put you over their knee..

Vasco Posted: 08:41 Aug17 2010 Post ID: 2886926
Vasco
MOE MOE KYUUUUUN
Post Likes: 7
+
Sigh. At least some of the replies gave me a good laugh.

One of my neighbours' daughter is quite probably one of the most attractive girls I have ever seen. She's also my age, but she has a boyfriend. Fml, fml. The rest are uninteresting.

againstall has invaded

BECKY = 10/10
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close