Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Neighbours

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
v-gamer Posted: 11:37 Aug17 2010 Post ID: 2886965
v-gamer
y so srs?
Post Likes: 4
+
I live in a quiet neighborhood in a small town.

Pretty much everything except the Post Office is on my street: Firehouse, Police, Town Hall. Across the street from my house is an elementary school.

As for my neighbors, well, like I said, it's quiet. It's weird, because pretty much everyone on one side of my house are elderly, and then pretty much everyone on the other side of the house are young (by this, I mean in their 20s-40s).
Avatar: In memory of ieatwyverns <3

Thank you, Vasco <3
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Cataclysm Posted: 14:19 Aug17 2010 Post ID: 2887012
Cataclysm
Post Likes: 2
+
My neighbours sacrifice sheep and chickens.
Sig and avy by Jam Jar

hatershateme Posted: 14:39 Aug17 2010 Post ID: 2887023
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
+
lol at Sean Bash topic

Anyways, mine are cool. We have 4 Houses on our block...They are all friends with each others, except for us...but no biggy

superbird5005 is Bae

Sig and Avy: Craizen

sphynxx said:Step aside people, Mr. forum games coming through. ;)

PhilXZ Posted: 16:08 Aug17 2010 Post ID: 2887066
PhilXZ
German Wunderkind
Post Likes: 0
+
Spoiler:
click to reveal

My neighbors are fairly boring. There's all these kids that are about 3-4 years younger than I and everyone secluded to staying in their house. I ride my bike around the neighborhood every afternoon; it's like a ghost town!
sphynxx Posted: 20:20 Aug17 2010 Post ID: 2887224
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
On one side of my house; I have a neighbour that spends weeks at a time away for work. He's a contract hunter for the Department of Conservation here in New Zealand. Mainly dealing with opossums & wild deer/boar that tear up native flora & fauna.

Other side is an older couple (55+) & they're great. The wife's a volunteer at the local animal shelter, and the husbands a Logging Contracter, and we get along with them really well.

When I was younger I lived next to a semi-formal gang house (it wasn't the gang HQ per se, but they spent a lot of time there) and oddly enough, the two older people that owned it were really nice. Their son on the other hand tried to beat the crap out of me on several occasions. Only stopped when he was arrested for possession of an unlawful firearm.

« Last edited by sphynxx on Aug 17th 2010 »

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
Jirachi X Posted: 21:45 Aug17 2010 Post ID: 2887266
Jirachi X
+
I don't even really know my land lord, let alone my neibours..
I'm gone - bye
tegan41 Posted: 23:06 Aug17 2010 Post ID: 2887287
tegan41
Matt
Post Likes: 6
+
Cataclysm said:My neighbours sacrifice sheep and chickens.

Are you being serious?
bowow Posted: 03:27 Aug18 2010 Post ID: 2887347
bowow
The Lizard King
+
One of my neighbours is like 30-40 and shes nice, my neighbours across the road are in ther 70s and they are lovely people if they go away they always get me something, and then my last neighbours, complete tw@s, the mums like early 30s and she goes out with a pensioner, whos atleast 65, he normally hear them doing it most nights so i just bang on the wall or put my ipod on, her son who is the same age as me needs a rope around his neck, he walks around thinking he is a big man, when we were younger we always use to fight.(i won) He used to steal off me and make up crap to tell my friends because hes jealous my parents haven't split up and his did when he was about 4, thanks to WWE i put him down a peg or to.(ne still needs going down a whole teir of pegs.) And his sister who is about 11, simple $lag.

Plus i've had one drug dealer on my street and had a whole house full of weed.

Pretty nice neighbourhood really. :L

« Last edited by bowow on Aug 18th 2010 »

Cred to TheLlama for the Siggy! And PBO for the Avy!

Blurred Voice said:Female, you just stick a blunt object in your fun hole and nothing comes of it. Man, you grab your pork stick and send little ghost looking things from a Mario game everywhere.
Cataclysm Posted: 05:47 Aug18 2010 Post ID: 2887378
Cataclysm
+
tegan41 said:

Are you being serious?

Yes, actually, I am. I was rather shocked at first and wanted to inquire as to why, but then they managed to communicate that they didn't understand my language or any other that I could roughly speak. Since then I have remained curious.
Sig and avy by Jam Jar

iSuckAtNaming Posted: 05:59 Aug18 2010 Post ID: 2887386
iSuckAtNaming
+
i don't know any of my neighbors, yeah Thumbs Up
its not like i've never communicated with them, i have a vague memory about eating the starfruit of the family across the street... i only forgot their names.

Cataclysm said:
tegan41 said:

Are you being serious?

Yes, actually, I am. I was rather shocked at first and wanted to inquire as to why, but then they managed to communicate that they didn't understand my language or any other that I could roughly speak. Since then I have remained curious.

where the heck do you live? Eh
not understanding your neighbor's language is... not that common is it?

« Last edited by iSuckAtNaming on Aug 18th 2010 »
Previously D_Otaku, i lost my cookies ._.
Cataclysm Posted: 06:03 Aug18 2010 Post ID: 2887388
Cataclysm
+
I live in Spain in quite a rural area. Despite this my neighbours live nearby and not miles away.
Now, I speak English, Spanish, Valencian and I'm working on my French, and they did not understand a word of any of them. I do often wonder how a family of about nine gets by when none of them can communicate.
Sig and avy by Jam Jar

sphynxx Posted: 08:47 Aug18 2010 Post ID: 2887432
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
Cataclysm said:I live in Spain in quite a rural area. Despite this my neighbours live nearby and not miles away.
Now, I speak English, Spanish, Valencian and I'm working on my French, and they did not understand a word of any of them. I do often wonder how a family of about nine gets by when none of them can communicate.

By sacrificing sheep & chickens I'd wager.

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
tegan41 Posted: 11:57 Aug18 2010 Post ID: 2887494
tegan41
Matt
Post Likes: 6
+
Cataclysm said:
tegan41 said:

Are you being serious?

Google what they're saying? I don't know, I'm slightly shocked. :/ Actually, I'm not. There's weirder things that go on in this world. If you ever find out, please tell me about as to why they do that though.
superbird5005 Posted: 13:05 Aug18 2010 Post ID: 2887512
superbird5005
Shawn the Supreme
Post Likes: 5
+
Cataclysm said:Yes, actually, I am. I was rather shocked at first and wanted to inquire as to why, but then they managed to communicate that they didn't understand my language or any other that I could roughly speak. Since then I have remained curious.

Be all secret, help them, learn them.

As for my neighbors, one is never home, another is like dead in his house, he's old as dirt, and then my landlord. Probably the dumbest landlord I have ever seen. He has issues, no doubt.
badass
Hatershateme is forever bae
IT'S SPELLED Shawn

Symbol de Au Posted: 21:49 Aug18 2010 Post ID: 2887815
Symbol de Au
+
hatershateme said:lol at Sean Bash topic

When I read the first post I started scrolling down the page to see when the bashing started but my prediction was wrong.

Anyhoo I don't really know my neighbours, there's these kids that come over like every other day asking if my little brother wants to come outside though. Also our neighbor to the left has a band.

§|∞±×←→↑↓™©®♭♪$¢€£¥λζŸαβγδεηθιξνμοπρστυφχψωΓΔΕΞΛΠΣΤΥΩΨΦΆΌΊΉΎΈΏΐΪΫάέήίΰςϊϋόύώ◎☆○◇□△«»¿¡ªºæ
Pooly Posted: 17:24 Aug19 2010 Post ID: 2888147
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
ShadowStriker64 said:So everyone has neighbours unless your completely isolated.

What are yours like?

I am the king of my street and my neighbours respect me.I have broken a fence,Broke another guys jaw,Got into 7 fights,and no one disrespects me.Because If they know me i've probally done something to htem in retaliation.

This morning i got into a fight with some bicycle rider.His like "Tell your dog to shut up or i'll have to hurt him." and i'm like "Okay and one more thing.Stop riding your bicycle on our lawn or I'll break my foot off in your ***."Now he tried to punch me and i grabbed him and threw him on the ground.then i'm like "stop now before you get hurt."Then he rode away.

Wow, your an pretty cool guy, I should totally be afraid and everything.

I don't talk to my neighbours, parents had an argument with one of them after they had a go at my mother for no good reason and the majority of them decided they'd stop speaking to us.
The ones who do talk to us are pretty nice though and we've always been friendly with them, and the ones my aunt as well, haha.

Credit to .Impact for the sig & avy
coachcline Posted: 20:48 Aug19 2010 Post ID: 2888291
coachcline
Just call me Coach
Post Likes: 1
+
Don't have many neighbors because I live in the middle of nowhere basically. My stepdad has know most of our neighbors most of his life. Most of our neighbors are nice old people. One family is a bunch of stuck-ups & they don't even acknowledge you in public. Then there's this one old guy who's just simply a *******, when we first moved here he told us some of the stuff on the property was his when it really wasn't. And we think he killed a couple of our cats (he has been fined for killin' other peoples' cats before.) But for the most part my neighbors are good people.

Siggy proudly brought to you by .Impact!
[insert random quote or phrase that makes the sig space look less bare]
jesseboy Posted: 21:13 Aug19 2010 Post ID: 2888293
jesseboy
+
I live in a house with 2 other families and and all 3 of us hate our next door neighbor who never talks to anyone of us unless we are having a cookout and he always brings more people every time. I WANT A BIG BOY PIECE OF MEAT!!

Name:J-Swizz A.S FC: 5069-5335-7700
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close