Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Hey there

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
phantom101 Posted: 00:50 Aug25 2010 Post ID: 2890177
phantom101
Post Likes: 0
+
hey ummm my name is Alex but you can all call me phantom... I am a member of a site called "Cheatmasters.com" whom you have had a feud with a year ago.... I am not here to spam or wreak havoc... I am only here to finish my quest in becoming a moderator... I have tried on a couple of sites like cheatmasters and it failed. so I will try here and HELLO!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
MonkeyD.Luffy Posted: 01:04 Aug25 2010 Post ID: 2890181
MonkeyD.Luffy
+
Hello i just came to this site as well hope you have a good time.

Msn: [email protected]
qwertyuio Posted: 01:45 Aug25 2010 Post ID: 2890197
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
Haha, hardly what I would've called a feud, more like two members being idiots.

Well, Alex, welcome to SC. I hope you have a good time here. ;) It's good to hear you've already got good intentions, but I'll tell you right now becoming a moderator isn't the easiest thing here either as there's a lot of competition and in the end it's all about the day-to-day stuff that you do, because the super mods and admins select moderators personally.

Be sure to read and know the Supercheats FAQ . It contains all information you could possibly need, including further details on moderators.

Cheers, enjoy. Smile
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
bowow Posted: 05:07 Aug25 2010 Post ID: 2890224
bowow
The Lizard King
Post Likes: 4
+
Welcome, i see you've met Qwert. (Nikki put him back in his cage)

Anyway ignore everything he just said, cause you'll probably be told it another 100 times.

Cred to TheLlama for the Siggy! And PBO for the Avy!

Blurred Voice said:Female, you just stick a blunt object in your fun hole and nothing comes of it. Man, you grab your pork stick and send little ghost looking things from a Mario game everywhere.
hatershateme Posted: 05:23 Aug25 2010 Post ID: 2890226
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
+
Welcome to SuperCheats

superbird5005 is Bae

Sig and Avy: Craizen

sphynxx said:Step aside people, Mr. forum games coming through. ;)

balthiersbit Posted: 07:33 Aug25 2010 Post ID: 2890245
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
Post Likes: 188
+
bowow said:Welcome, i see you've met Qwert. (Nikki put him back in his cage)

Already on it! Dont know how he got out really.

Welcome to the site. Have fun, dont get too wrapped up on the Mod business, have some fun too.

Thanx to Craizen for the sig, love ya babe, Hubby for the avi.
testuser said:Someone needs to put you over their knee..

Symbol de Au Posted: 08:10 Aug25 2010 Post ID: 2890255
Symbol de Au
+
qwertyuio said:
Be sure to read and know the Supercheats FAQ . It contains all information you could possibly need, including further details on moderators.

Cheers, enjoy. Smile

Actually no it doesn't...

Welcome Phantom...fued? I never even heard of that place...

§|∞±×←→↑↓™©®♭♪$¢€£¥λζŸαβγδεηθιξνμοπρστυφχψωΓΔΕΞΛΠΣΤΥΩΨΦΆΌΊΉΎΈΏΐΪΫάέήίΰςϊϋόύώ◎☆○◇□△«»¿¡ªºæ
Vasco Posted: 09:46 Aug25 2010 Post ID: 2890273
Vasco
MOE MOE KYUUUUUN
Post Likes: 7
+
qwertyuio said:Haha, hardly what I would've called a feud, more like two members being idiots.

Well, Alex, welcome to SC. I hope you have a good time here. ;) It's good to hear you've already got good intentions, but I'll tell you right now becoming a moderator isn't the easiest thing here either as there's a lot of competition and in the end it's all about the day-to-day stuff that you do, because the super mods and admins select moderators personally.

Cheers, enjoy. Smile

Welcome to SC, mate.

againstall has invaded

BECKY = 10/10
neptis Posted: 16:24 Aug25 2010 Post ID: 2890366
neptis
retired Moderator
Post Likes: 13
+
dammit filip and vas. did you have to show me up infrunt of the new members :P :P :P

well welcome mate since those sinners did me job for me :P

i dont need to say eny thing else

Spoiler:
click to reveal
Sir Bel-te Amethyst Knight of Welcomes
forum status: retired Moderator
forum: new member welcome forum (2005-2010)(corect me if i got second date wrong)
my coment: i was THE New members welcome forum mod (my opinion :P )
phantom101 Posted: 07:50 Aug26 2010 Post ID: 2890543
phantom101
+
what is with this Querto guy?
qwertyuio Posted: 09:42 Aug26 2010 Post ID: 2890566
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
+
I'm qwert, qwerty, qwertyuio, or Filip.
phantom101 Posted: 11:15 Aug26 2010 Post ID: 2890585
phantom101
+
but I mean like what is this thing with the cage
MonkeyD.Luffy Posted: 12:05 Aug26 2010 Post ID: 2890596
MonkeyD.Luffy
+
Well im new but i have been on the site a log time so judging from this i think that nobody likes him.

Msn: [email protected]
phantom101 Posted: 12:44 Aug26 2010 Post ID: 2890599
phantom101
+
why? he is the first one actually giving me an apropiate introduction?
bowow Posted: 13:26 Aug26 2010 Post ID: 2890606
bowow
The Lizard King
+
Yeah, you only need to know that once, cause people sometimes post that over and over again.

The cage was a joke, and we do like him.(abit)

And monkey dude, your new but your've been on here a long time?

Wow 6 days, a real veteran. Speak to the hand

And Give up on the Mod thing right now like that Querto guy said theres some real competition.

« Last edited by bowow on Aug 26th 2010 »

Blurred Voice said:Female, you just stick a blunt object in your fun hole and nothing comes of it. Man, you grab your pork stick and send little ghost looking things from a Mario game everywhere.
neptis Posted: 17:14 Aug26 2010 Post ID: 2890675
neptis
retired Moderator
+
ok a quik itroduction to filip and an explenation of the cadge

and an explenation of me

filip: ok my good freand filip is whats nowen as a supermoderator. witch i am shure you now what thay are coming from cheatmasters. well he is part of the second chain of athority in this site . he is incharg of all the forums of the site. along with some uther smods. he is a nice person. but can get a bit arrogant at times. he is usaly the first on the sceen if enything goes wrong or somthing bad happens.

the cadge was a first a singel coment from one of our uther smods(she was a mod at the time mind you) nikki aka bathersbit. it then got taken and used by uther members and staf on the site as a joke. it them spawd into a teem (a gadge with a vue) with is run by nikki.

well it is a running joke with us . that if your bad you go to the cadge. and well thats it.

well now me

neptis(thats me btw): i came hear to the site going on 5.2 years ago. and got my modsmenship 4.2 years ago. and the position is this forum your in just now. the new members welcome forum. but despite the fact i am just a mod and only mod one forum. i am for some resen very well respected. and aparently i am a good mod :P.

and just a fue things and a warning that the uthers back up from time to time.

i have a poor record of good spelling and grammer. and have had all my life. despite the fact i am a natif scott. and english is my native languge. this is well nowen on the site and made fun of ocashonaly . and made fun in a light hearted way. i dont mind it becouse i dont find it ofensive. but if enyone make fun of it in a grul harted way. thay get into truble and not just by me .

the warningand uther things: i have three personal rules in this forum that genrely get folowed.

thay are

1: at no time in this forum . will enyone be made fun of due to bad english or bad spelling. or get made fun of for enny resen.

2: at no times shal eny one start acusing anuther member of enything whats so ever no matter what it is . in this forum.

2:at no time . shall enyone whatsoever. be flamed or spamed agenst for thair belefs thar religon thair rase or gender. er in eny uther way that make the diferent to eny uther member.

i folow thease rule closly. and god forbid the member that breaks them.

o one uther ting

i take eny flame towardsme or eny uther mod smod or member verry personaly and will not tolerate it one bit. so thats your warning.

(if you cant make out what i have said . then ask one of the uther members to translate it for you. thay mostly can read it fine
forum: new member welcome forum (2005-2010)(corect me if i got second date wrong)
bowow Posted: 18:57 Aug26 2010 Post ID: 2890772
bowow
The Lizard King
+
That they can Neptis and thats pretty much cleared it up for you.

And i would never think about making fun of you because of your spelling, but ever thought about getting a spell check?

neptis Posted: 19:51 Aug26 2010 Post ID: 2890812
neptis
retired Moderator
+
you havent been hear long enuf have you bowow. tsk tsk
qwertyuio Posted: 20:58 Aug26 2010 Post ID: 2890866
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
+
Damn, the new members are starting to actually think people don't like me? xD I ask you guys to lay off the jokes toward me in this forum then. Last thing I need is for newbies to have a false image of me.

phantom, monkey, the stuff you've seen here (and in some other threads) is all just a big ongoing joke. Basically, the community here screws with each-other a lot, but it's all harmless fun. As you can see from my posts, I'm a nice and fun guy that happens to take care of some staff matters to. I've got a great long track record on this site, and so does Vasco over there, who's actually a great friend of mine. Take a look at our bios for all our achievements. We're pretty much all friends here. As a rule of thumb, if you're looking for friends here, any staff member is a good person, and most of the members.

Again, bon chance. ;D

« Last edited by qwertyuio on Aug 26th 2010 »
Symphony Posted: 21:01 Aug26 2010 Post ID: 2890869
Symphony
+
Good god guys this is a welcome thread, you're going to scare off the fresh blood new members with your freakishly huge posts D:
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close