Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

So, how's my favorite cheat site doing?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
v-gamer Posted: 21:23 Aug29 2010 Post ID: 2892522
v-gamer
y so srs?
Post Likes: 4
+
Hi.

You left pretty soon after I became active, so I doubt you'd remember me, but I remember you nonetheless. ;)
Avatar: In memory of ieatwyverns <3

Thank you, Vasco <3
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
ShadowGX Posted: 21:39 Aug29 2010 Post ID: 2892547
ShadowGX
Post Likes: 1
+
qwertyuio said:I was wondering when you'd pop back in to check things out. It's great to see you again. We never really got to know each other bar the off moderator related interactions. :p I know pretty much your whole story though, lol. Some interesting threads in smod with you, haha.

Well I hope you find time to visit again, cheers. :D

It sounds bad to say I don't remember the threads you mean, but I don't. :'D If there was a PM system here (if that's been added too I didn't see it) I'd say tell me wtf you mean, cuz I know you can't leak here. I hope the story you know is a good one and not a bad one...

I'm really not the SGX you all remember either. So weird to even have that screen name again, I changed it on every other site I went to after leaving. I'm truly surprised no one's commented on my lack of apostrophes too. =P
Baby I like it.
ShadowGX Posted: 21:40 Aug29 2010 Post ID: 2892549
ShadowGX
+
v-gamer said:Hi.

You left pretty soon after I became active, so I doubt you'd remember me, but I remember you nonetheless. ;)

I remember your screen name being around every so often, but I don't remember seeing much of you. ^^'

Is double quote still bad? =P Is so, oops. xD Feck it, I'm not here that long anyhow. This site's always had the strictest forum regulations, but with good results.

« Last edited by ShadowGX on Aug 29th 2010 »
Baby I like it.
superbird5005 Posted: 21:40 Aug29 2010 Post ID: 2892551
superbird5005
Shawn the Supreme
Post Likes: 5
+
Good grammar is good Smile

I wouldn't complain any :P
badass
Hatershateme is forever bae
IT'S SPELLED Shawn

ShadowGX Posted: 21:42 Aug29 2010 Post ID: 2892553
ShadowGX
+
superbird5005 said:Good grammar is good Smile

Nah bro, looking back even I think I went a bit overboard with them. xD If you can find some of my old posts you'll see what I mean. =P
Baby I like it.
v-gamer Posted: 21:44 Aug29 2010 Post ID: 2892555
v-gamer
y so srs?
Post Likes: 4
+
Ah, so that's what's different about you.

I knew you had a different atmosphere to your posts, but I couldn't place my finger on it. (Edit: superbird, by apostrophes, she means usin' them like this all the time, kinda like how coachcline ~I think it was him~ used to format his posts.)

And I do think double quoting is "bad," since you now have the ability to include more than one quote in your post (although it's a fairly tedious process of separately selecting each quote), but coincidentally, we're actually loosening up on the rules and changing some things to be less strict. Double posting wouldn't change, but yeah. =P

« Last edited by v-gamer on Aug 29th 2010 »
Avatar: In memory of ieatwyverns <3

Thank you, Vasco <3
ShadowGX Posted: 21:52 Aug29 2010 Post ID: 2892562
ShadowGX
+
v-gamer said:Ah, so that's what's different about you.

I knew you had a different atmosphere to your posts, but I couldn't place my finger on it.

And I do think double quoting is "bad," since you now have the ability to include more than one quote in your post (although it's a fairly tedious process of separately selecting each quote), but coincidentally, we're actually loosening up on the rules and changing some things to be less strict. Double posting wouldn't change, but yeah. =P

That and I'm less emo. =O I dunno why, but I'm more cheery even though I have every reason not to be. I blame the change in music to dance pop over metal partially. =P

Bah, like I said, not too worried. xD I'm just here casually. If someone really wants to mod me to death that's ok, I don't want to break rules anyhow, but one little double quote can't hurt much. It's good to know less strict rules would be happening, but I also think it's good that ya'll are tight with certain things compared to other sites. Not my place to give input anymore so I won't give too much but I always disagreed with a couple things and thought some others needed tweaking. I hope that does get sorted out a bit. :3

« Last edited by ShadowGX on Aug 29th 2010 »
Baby I like it.
superbird5005 Posted: 21:52 Aug29 2010 Post ID: 2892563
superbird5005
Shawn the Supreme
Post Likes: 5
+
It's fine, she's not sticking around for long, we'll let it slide.
badass
Hatershateme is forever bae
IT'S SPELLED Shawn

Xeta Posted: 21:58 Aug29 2010 Post ID: 2892568
Xeta
Beneta
Post Likes: 79
+
Oh wow double quote, better ban her Filip.
ozzo said:xeta actually makes a lot of sense most of the time

if everyone agreed with him more often we wouldnt have this problem
qwertyuio Posted: 23:00 Aug29 2010 Post ID: 2892615
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
That's still not even against the rules, technically, so yeah. xD Hmm, I need to reread the new copy though again to see if that's even talked about, probably not. (And the members are like, "WHAT DID HE JUST SAY?? :O"

Plus, I've done it multiple times on slip ups, and will probably do it again. ._.

But really Shadow, the staff has changed a lot since you've been a part of it, for the better.
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
TestVirus101 Posted: 23:07 Aug29 2010 Post ID: 2892618
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
Post Likes: 35
+
ShadowGX said:
superbird5005 said:Good grammar is good Smile

Nah bro, looking back even I think I went a bit overboard with them. xD If you can find some of my old posts you'll see what I mean. =P

I HATED THOSE.

Argh D=
neptis Posted: 23:13 Aug29 2010 Post ID: 2892619
neptis
retired Moderator
Post Likes: 13
+
qwertyuio said:That's still not even against the rules, technically, so yeah. xD Hmm, I need to reread the new copy though again to see if that's even talked about, probably not. (And the members are like, "WHAT DID HE JUST SAY?? :O"

Plus, I've done it multiple times on slip ups, and will probably do it again. ._.

But really Shadow, the staff has changed a lot since you've been a part of it, for the better.

yes it has changed but some for the good . and some for the bad
Sir Bel-te Amethyst Knight of Welcomes
forum status: retired Moderator
forum: new member welcome forum (2005-2010)(corect me if i got second date wrong)
my coment: i was THE New members welcome forum mod (my opinion :P )
ShadowGX Posted: 00:28 Aug30 2010 Post ID: 2892635
ShadowGX
+
TV: I know you did. xD If I remember correctly you were one of the ones protesting it at one point? I could be wrong cuz my memory fails me.

Neptis: I agree with that for what I've seen so far. xD Some good changes, some bad.
Baby I like it.
qwertyuio Posted: 00:39 Aug30 2010 Post ID: 2892639
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
+
ShadowGX said:TV: I know you did. xD If I remember correctly you were one of the ones protesting it at one point? I could be wrong cuz my memory fails me.

Neptis: I agree with that for what I've seen so far. xD Some good changes, some bad.

Grammar topics gallor . x) I'm sure those were some interesting times, lol.

Today I'd say that pretty much nobody would have a problem with you typing like that. I think. Hell half the time I can't tell what this community likes and doesn't. xD
sid140 Posted: 00:50 Aug30 2010 Post ID: 2892640
sid140
Post Likes: 0
+
It's always nice to see old members returning. I oddly remember you. Doubt you know me, as I was a very rare sight. But you should try to stay around a while.

Sig by ozzo
Avy by Phil
Contact me @ [email protected]
Xbox live gamertag: sid140
ShadowGX Posted: 01:28 Aug30 2010 Post ID: 2892645
ShadowGX
+
qwert: Yeah, as shameful as that was I was at least understandable, and technically it was good grammar since the apostrophes were used right, but I annoy myself looking back at them now. Dx

sid: I don't remember you, no. ^^' I feel bad not knowing all these people who know me. v.v
Baby I like it.
know-your-role Posted: 05:34 Aug30 2010 Post ID: 2892675
know-your-role
+
Hey Shadow. Welcome back to Super Cheats, enjoy your visit! Smile
E-bro: Jakethesnake14
balthiersbit Posted: 06:11 Aug30 2010 Post ID: 2892693
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
Post Likes: 188
+
Grammar?! If I get one more person complaining about grammer Im shoving a question mark right up their semi colon. Whistle

I never really got to know you but if you're maties with Neppie then you're a good un!

But yeah nice to see the girlie that came before me.

Thanx to Craizen for the sig, love ya babe, Hubby for the avi.
testuser said:Someone needs to put you over their knee..

qwertyuio Posted: 10:00 Aug30 2010 Post ID: 2892785
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
+
balthiersbit said:Grammar?! If I get one more person complaining about grammer Im shoving a question mark right up their semi colon. Whistle

I never really got to know you but if you're maties with Neppie then you're a good un!

Mmm, Shadow, meet your true replacement. xD
ShadowGX Posted: 12:12 Aug30 2010 Post ID: 2892820
ShadowGX
+
balthiersbit said:Grammar?! If I get one more person complaining about grammer Im shoving a question mark right up their semi colon. Whistle

I remember seeing you around, never got to know you well though.

*shakes hand* All them boys need a girl to keep all them guys in line. ;3 How long have you been in?
Baby I like it.
Displaying Page 2 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close