Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Surviving a Zombie Apocalypse

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 21 of 22
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 19 | 20 | 21 | Last     Previous | Next
Titanic_Force Posted: 16:26 Dec22 2010 Post ID: 2941003
Titanic_Force
Post Likes: 0
+
Gwen makes it down the stairs. The basement has a layer of dust on everything. Cobwebs litter the ceiling and crevices. Somthing grabs her attention. Theres rustling in a closet under the stair case. "I think theres somthing in the-" The closet door burst open. And a hideous looking zombie ((http://playingspoons.files....bie1.jpg ))charges out and slams Gwen up against the wall. The suprise caught Gwen off guard and she droped her gun when the creature smashed her.

The zombie snarls in her face. Gwen quickly reorrients to the room around her and smacks her forhead into the zombies head. It stumbles back. "You mother-!" Gwen grabs the zombies wrist and reals it back. In an attempt to pull it to the ground, but the zombies arm just rips off.

With amazing strength the zombie backhands Gwen sending her flying through the air. She hits the ground with a thud. Her vision becomes blurry and she begins to fall unconsioucs. Moments later her body gives up and she falls completely unconsious.

« Last edited by Titanic_Force on Dec 22nd 2010 »
Pokemon Platinum

FC: 3267 6911 3096
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
hatershateme Posted: 20:28 Dec22 2010 Post ID: 2941190
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
Post Likes: 4
+
"Gwen..!"
*looks at her body, then at the zombie.*
"ADAM!"
*Runs and picks up Gwen's gun, shooting the gun, hitting him in the chest. With one bullet left, Josh aims for the head. He hits, looking surprised as them Zombie falls to the ground,
Josh runs over to Gwen, trying to wake her up. Then, he hears the zombie get back up, but just continues, as he heard the zombie running toward him, he pulls out his Hatchet, and takes the head off. When the head falls on the ground, he steps on it.*

"OMFG. I hope to never have a close encounter like that NEVER again."

superbird5005 is Bae

Sig and Avy: Craizen

sphynxx said:Step aside people, Mr. forum games coming through. ;)

Titanic_Force Posted: 21:28 Dec22 2010 Post ID: 2941231
Titanic_Force
+
Gwens eyes slowly start to flutter. The blurry image on the cold ground and Josh gives her hope that shes still alive.

Gwen rubs her head. "Damn, why was that zombie just chillin in a closet?!" She slowly gets up. "Ahh!" Gwen grips her right ribcage. "Tsss, ahhh, i think my rib is broken." She pauses for a moment. Relising that she passed out before the zombie was dead. "Josh are you o-" She turned to quickly to Josh. She threw her hand on her ribs again. "Thats going to get annoying. Hehe." She laughed.
Pokemon Platinum

hatershateme Posted: 22:18 Dec22 2010 Post ID: 2941243
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
+
"Yes I'm OK, if thats what you were going to say. Now, we have to get you upstairs."

superbird5005 is Bae

Titanic_Force Posted: 23:00 Dec22 2010 Post ID: 2941252
Titanic_Force
+
"Yeah, thatd' probly be a good idea." She limped over to Josh, extending her left arm up so he could help support her up the stairs.
Pokemon Platinum

nightmare2 Posted: 23:24 Dec23 2010 Post ID: 2942565
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
*walks to top of basement steps and sees Gwen*
A: Your okay? What about Josh? I heard him scream like a little girl a couple minutes ago.
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
Titanic_Force Posted: 23:28 Dec23 2010 Post ID: 2942572
Titanic_Force
+
"Haha-oww..." Gwen clutched her side again. Gwen looked at Adam with an angry smile. "Please dont make me laugh." She hobbled up the stairs with Josh and sat down in a chair. "What I would like to know," Gwen readjusted herself in the chair. ",is how somthing dead can be that strong..."

Gwen looked at Adam. "So whatd you stock up on?"
Pokemon Platinum

nightmare2 Posted: 23:34 Dec23 2010 Post ID: 2942580
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
Easy question, the virus or what ever that is causing them to be alive strengthens the arm, leg, and jaw muscles considerbly while weakening some of the others. Food, water, nets, nails, and many other things that could be helpful. But before that I need to check rest of house for more zombies. They seem to be getting smarter, probably the more they eat and/or infect the stronger and more they grow.
*puts backpack of supplies near her and gives her gun*
Stay guard with Josh, I don't think he can handle much
*walks off*

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
Titanic_Force Posted: 23:45 Dec23 2010 Post ID: 2942585
Titanic_Force
+
"Roger Roger." She said cocking the gun.

Gwen sat the gun down and rumedged through the backpack. "Painkillers...painkillers...ah her we go, 'Pain XL', works for me." She popped open the bottle and swallowed two pills. "These babys need to kick in soon." Gwen picked the gun back up, and, though strenuous, she moved the chair she was sitting in to a more tactical position. "Josh you should pull of a chair and set it up behind mine. That way cant anything surprise us."
Pokemon Platinum

nightmare2 Posted: 23:54 Dec23 2010 Post ID: 2942593
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
*Adam walks through the nearby room and looks everywhere before moving on. Continueing to do such for each room as he had done so when looking for supplies. Once reaching the second floor, however, he was much more careful. He enter the first room and looked around, opened closet to find nothing. The next room was a library or den with alot of hiding spots. Most of it was toppled and in ruin except a particular corner next to the closet. Sighing he edged towards it carefully and with his katan infront of him he checked the closet. Then quickly swung his sword to his left severing a zombie in half*
I swear they are getting smarter... damn looks like Gwen and Josh are gonna have a hard time too..
*remebering that he never checked the garage which was connected to the ground floor.*

hatershateme Posted: 00:00 Dec24 2010 Post ID: 2942596
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
+
(Adam, can you be a bit nicer?)

superbird5005 is Bae

Titanic_Force Posted: 00:18 Dec24 2010 Post ID: 2942609
Titanic_Force
+
Gwen breaths deep trying to let the pain meds kick in. And she actually begins to feel relief. For a moment she actually let her guard down. Closing her eyes and taking a deep sigh. That changed as she heard a blood curdling shriek. "What in the hell was that...?"

She stood up instantly, a little bit of adrenaline kicking in. "It came from the garag-" The garage door exploded. It got sent soaring into the house smashing on a wall 10ft away from Gwen and Josh. Slowly a mass of hideous zombie ((http://www.figuresworld.net...ator.jpg)) walked through the garage door leading into the house. The creature was 7ft tall.

Gwens mouth dropped. "Oh...my...god..." She began firing off shots one by one. 5 Shots in all. Two in the chest and three in the head. The creature started walking towards the two. "What?!" she yelled. She emptied the case into its head. The creature stopped moving.

Its mouth began to curl backwards and a black tendril flew out of the zombies mouth and wrapped around her leg, yanking her up into the air and back to the ground. "Ahhhh!!" she screamed. Slowly it began pulling her toward it. She pulled out her machete and hacked at the tendril, and cut in in half. She tried to get up but two more flung out of its mouth. This time one grab her weapon wrist, and, her leg. The one around her wrist began to squeaze so tight that it forced her to drop her weapon. Once again she was pulled to the ground and slowly started being pulled towards it. "HELP!!" she screamed with fear.

« Last edited by Titanic_Force on Dec 24th 2010 »
Pokemon Platinum

nightmare2 Posted: 16:16 Dec24 2010 Post ID: 2943142
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
(NOPE! ^_^)
*adam quickly runs downstairs dodging all the zombies in his way until he reaches Gwen. Where he takes out his Katana and slices off one of its limbs and cuts gwen free. Then quickly opens pack and takes out a cherry bomb*
Cover please.
*He heads out of room slowly and draws 7 zombies out with him before shoving cherry bomb in a zombies mouth and fleeing to another room. Seconds later a large explosion blasts blows through the room taking out all 7 zombies and leaving nothing but a gap between the room with Adam and the room with Gwen and Josh*

Titanic_Force Posted: 16:51 Dec24 2010 Post ID: 2943158
Titanic_Force
+
Gwen's heart was pounding, she had a terrible headache and her side was on fire. She looked through the gaping hole in the wall. " I'm, really gunna die." She said jokingly.
Pokemon Platinum

hatershateme Posted: 19:11 Dec24 2010 Post ID: 2943234
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
+
"I am too. Can we get back to Headquarters?"
*takes deep breath*

superbird5005 is Bae

Titanic_Force Posted: 23:53 Dec24 2010 Post ID: 2943376
Titanic_Force
+
"Where is headquarters?" she asked.
Pokemon Platinum

hatershateme Posted: 00:02 Dec25 2010 Post ID: 2943382
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
+
"A Wal Mart down the road"

superbird5005 is Bae

Titanic_Force Posted: 00:06 Dec25 2010 Post ID: 2943385
Titanic_Force
+
"Haha, that place is great...wait...do you guys have like a room in stuff where your stationed?"
Pokemon Platinum

nightmare2 Posted: 11:43 Dec25 2010 Post ID: 2943508
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
Fire and explosives be good.
*hops over gap to them*
You need help? Because we should really be going, that probably will attract attention. We have a friend at the Walmart and it is a great place to be at, defensiviely. Josh you have the keys?

Titanic_Force Posted: 19:02 Dec25 2010 Post ID: 2943635
Titanic_Force
+
"Im down to get out of this house." She slowly stood up. "Ready when you guys are."
Pokemon Platinum

Displaying Page 21 of 22
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 19 | 20 | 21 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close