Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

What has happened to me?(The War of the Supernaturals and Mythologicals)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
ss2teengohan Posted: 16:46 Nov02 2010 Post ID: 2923061
ss2teengohan
Post Likes: 0
+
(Also, How the hell did you conveniently find an Ancient Book, that doesn't make any sense at all?)

Adrian came home from his job,the sun was setting. He carried his tools into his basement and put them down. He then walked over to the closet to put something away, but there was someone inside. He jumped away. "What the hell?"
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
kvekva Posted: 12:03 Nov05 2010 Post ID: 2924018
kvekva
+
My eyes snapped open. In a blur, I tackled the person who had disturbed me. I picked him up with ease and threw him against a wall. A vampiric snarl rippled up my throat. "Who are you? I snapped.
ss2teengohan Posted: 12:14 Nov07 2010 Post ID: 2924906
ss2teengohan
+
"I am Adrian, and this is my home, what are you doing here?" Adrian said with a growl.
kvekva Posted: 19:27 Nov08 2010 Post ID: 2925512
kvekva
+
"You have a... peculiar scent. What are you?" I said. "Never mind, it's not important. I had my refuge for the day. The night is young and I hunger. Being this is way better than being human." In a blur, I backhanded Adrian, sending him flying towards the wall. Using the same telekinetic abilities that I'd used to open the window, but on a much larger scale, I blasted a hole in the wall and was already at the end of the street when I heard Adrian hit the wall. I laughed and dashed down another street. I was in the city of Los Angeles within ten minutes. I stopped in a dark alleyway. Then I heard soft shuffling of feet and a moan. I turned around and a zombie? was heading towards me. I opened my mouth and bared my teeth. The veins of my lower eyelids darkened and I felt my fangs elongate. Something between a hiss and a snarl ripped from my throat. Faster than the eye could see, I dashed forward and slammed my hand through the zombie's stomach. Then I pulled my hand out and ripped off its head. I looked up and the top of the building was fifty yards up. I jumped up and easily landed on the ledge. Then I turned and started running across roofs, jumping from rooftop to rooftop.
ss2teengohan Posted: 19:39 Nov08 2010 Post ID: 2925516
ss2teengohan
+
(So are supernatural creatures just spontaneously appearing from nowhere?)

Adrian hit the wall and landed on his feet. He growled deeply and began to transform. His skin grew blue scales and his eyes turned a deep reptilian yellow. Wings burst from his back as did a tail. Fully transformed in his draco form, he flew up in the air, following the vampires scent. He soon found it in Los Angeles running from rooftip to rooftop he landed in front of it, teeth and claws bared.
kvekva Posted: 01:36 Jun16 2012 Post ID: 3120538
kvekva
+
(I know it's been a while, but if you all still want to continue, then it's cool with me.)

As I was running across the rooftops, I heard the flapping of giant wings. I looked up and saw a draco following me. It smelled mysteriously like Adrian. That's peculiar, I thought to myself. I reached towards the draco's mind with my own. This of course was an ability I had as a human and was not attributed at all to my recent transformation into a vampire.
I said telepathically, Adrian, please land and change back so we can talk. I'm sorry I attacked you. I was just surprised and overwhelmed.
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close