Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

School Buses

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
SuperCheatMaster Posted: 16:09 Nov01 2010 Post ID: 2922720
SuperCheatMast
er
Post Likes: 0
+
Do you hate riding school buses do you hate your bus driver discuss below.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
balthiersbit Posted: 16:22 Nov01 2010 Post ID: 2922723
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
Post Likes: 188
+
Not what I would call a serious topic for debates and discussions.

Thanx to Craizen for the sig, love ya babe, Hubby for the avi.
testuser said:Someone needs to put you over their knee..

steelersrock01 Posted: 16:51 Nov01 2010 Post ID: 2922732
steelersrock01
Post Likes: 162
+
My bus is pretty cool, all of my friends ride it, and the bus driver is cool too. She plays the radio, and never yells or anything.
Forgoten_Scars Posted: 17:11 Nov01 2010 Post ID: 2922739
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
When I was in school, I hated riding the school bus. Little kids peeing in the seat is not fun.
steelersrock01 Posted: 17:16 Nov01 2010 Post ID: 2922741
steelersrock01
Post Likes: 162
+
^^ My bus is only used for my high school and a private elementary school, so there's none of that. Only the time last year the driver found weed on the bus.
Forgoten_Scars Posted: 17:44 Nov01 2010 Post ID: 2922760
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
Where I live, I don't think it would really matter if it were high school or not. Anyone would take a wizz in the bus just to peeve off the driver. Rednecks, gotta love em. :D
CRAZY CHEATS Posted: 17:53 Nov01 2010 Post ID: 2922765
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
Post Likes: 1
+
I use a public bus.
Often crowded, always noisy, drivers can sometimes be little balls of evilness.
Now known as
TheLlama Posted: 18:00 Nov01 2010 Post ID: 2922767
TheLlama
+
luckily i never had to deal with this, i always walked to school although i did use a bus during college but that varied depending on what time my lessons started that day but i hated catching the bus that was full of school kids if i had to be there in the morning so i'd usually make myself a few mins late just to avoid it, kids are just far too loud in the morning.
v-gamer Posted: 18:46 Nov01 2010 Post ID: 2922772
v-gamer
y so srs?
Post Likes: 4
+
Took the schoolbus through early of Junior year.

Haven't ridden one, since.

But since I've been at uni, I've been dedicated to the bus system. It helps me get to classes that are normally 20-30 minutes away by walking in 10-15 (only because it has to follow a route and it pretty much goes all the way, but still shorter).

The lack of walking (not to mention the all-you-can-eat meals) must be why I've gained five pounds. Ah, freshman fifteen... :( The only reason why it's not fifteen or even fifty is because I kept up with the gym, but clearly not enough. :(

« Last edited by v-gamer on Nov 1st 2010 »
Avatar: In memory of ieatwyverns <3

Thank you, Vasco <3
sphynxx Posted: 21:07 Nov01 2010 Post ID: 2922816
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
Only time I ever went on a School Bus was if we were going on a field trip. Then the drivers didn't care what we did, so long as we didn't throw crap at them. haha

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
stormform Posted: 00:11 Nov02 2010 Post ID: 2922847
stormform
Eternal Lurker
Post Likes: 43
+
I don't use buses to get to school, I usually walk.

Oh Joy Desctruction Posted: 08:00 Nov02 2010 Post ID: 2922898
Oh Joy
Desctruction
+
I don't like buses, I refuse to use them whenever I can. i normally get a lift, or if I must walk.
[center]

X__x Posted: 15:32 Nov02 2010 Post ID: 2923039
X__x
That Resigned Admin Face/Guy
Post Likes: 2
+
Freshmen year of High School, riding the school bus was misery. 5:30am pick up, 4:30pm drop off. I couldn't stand it.. Strict driver, I slept the way home.
Sophomore year I transferred schools (Got kicked out and relocated) to my zoned high school. 6:30am pick up and 3:10 drop off. SO much better than the previous year. Awesome driver, could do ANYTHING we wanted, almost. haha
Junior year I got a new driver for the same route, but man she was strict. No radio, no cell phones, no gum. Not even allowed to talk to someone TWO seats behind us. Same pickup and dropoff time though.
Senior Year was a tricky year. I started off with the same bus pickup/drop off and driver. Come Christmas time, she was on vacation, and a sub driver who was annoyingly strict came and couldn't handle the route. We had 70ish students on our bus which seated 48. So she had the stop which took off the least amount of students removed. 5 of us got taken off to a new route. This one was ridiculous. We transitioned to a guy who drove SEVENTY MILES round trip. So we had a ridiculous pickup time in the morning (5am sharp) and dropped off at around 5:40pm... We could NOT stand that. So we got yet ANOTHER bus. First stop at 6:10am, last stop at 3:40pm. Driver/attendant were old/senile and indescribably strict. I kept that on for a few months. Then FINALLY a parking spot at school opened up, and I got the last open spot. It was about time, too. I was happy, but I only had two months of high school left.. So I was happy and yet sad simultaneously.

Forgot I had this tag.

I'm also torn between Red and Green from Super Effective.
People kept asking me for minecraft skins. I now tell them to go to my website to request them.
SuperCheatMaster Posted: 17:39 Nov02 2010 Post ID: 2923093
SuperCheatMast
er
+
I would disagree I though it was a very debatable question.
SuperCheatMaster Posted: 17:41 Nov02 2010 Post ID: 2923096
SuperCheatMast
er
+
X__x said:Freshmen year of High School, riding the school bus was misery. 5:30am pick up, 4:30pm drop off. I couldn't stand it.. Strict driver, I slept the way home.
Sophomore year I transferred schools (Got kicked out and relocated) to my zoned high school. 6:30am pick up and 3:10 drop off. SO much better than the previous year. Awesome driver, could do ANYTHING we wanted, almost. haha
Junior year I got a new driver for the same route, but man she was strict. No radio, no cell phones, no gum. Not even allowed to talk to someone TWO seats behind us. Same pickup and dropoff time though.
Senior Year was a tricky year. I started off with the same bus pickup/drop off and driver. Come Christmas time, she was on vacation, and a sub driver who was annoyingly strict came and couldn't handle the route. We had 70ish students on our bus which seated 48. So she had the stop which took off the least amount of students removed. 5 of us got taken off to a new route. This one was ridiculous. We transitioned to a guy who drove SEVENTY MILES round trip. So we had a ridiculous pickup time in the morning (5am sharp) and dropped off at around 5:40pm... We could NOT stand that. So we got yet ANOTHER bus. First stop at 6:10am, last stop at 3:40pm. Driver/attendant were old/senile and indescribably strict. I kept that on for a few months. Then FINALLY a parking spot at school opened up, and I got the last open spot. It was about time, too. I was happy, but I only had two months of high school left.. So I was happy and yet sad simultaneously.
wow very discriptive
sphynxx Posted: 19:32 Nov02 2010 Post ID: 2923186
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
SuperCheatMaster said:I would disagree I though it was a very debatable question.

Not really dude. General Chat is for this kind of thread. People to most more or less informally, giving personal experience & opinions.

Debate & Discussion is more formal, requires more thought than just "My school bus was old & crap & my driver was a mean old lady" kind of post. Sure, if you dont want to debate per se (ie; basing arguments on solid, verifiable fact, prodiving links to sources & arguing points made by other people etc) you can discuss the points, but if you choose to take that route, posts have to be a lot more than the example I gave above lol

Since this kind of relates to the topic at hand;

Did your guys school have its own buses, or did you, like my school, have to use public buses which were alloted to schools during specific time periods (ie; between 7am and 9am and 2;30pm to 5p.m)

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
coachcline Posted: 20:13 Nov02 2010 Post ID: 2923214
coachcline
Just call me Coach
Post Likes: 1
+
I like my bus, but there are too many people on there. The bus is only supposed to carry 40-some but we have to cram 60 - 70 on there. The times aren't really that bad, pickup at 7:25 a.m. dropoff at 3:50 p.m. (for me.) The driver is cool too, he really lets the high school people do whatever they want most of the time. The only time he gets bad is when he screams at the little kids, but they deserve it. If it had fewer people on it I'd be fine.

And before this year we always had a crappy older bus but now we have a new one.

Siggy proudly brought to you by .Impact!
[insert random quote or phrase that makes the sig space look less bare]
hatershateme Posted: 20:19 Nov02 2010 Post ID: 2923216
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
Post Likes: 4
+
Cool bus driver. Lets us talk, stand up if no cops are behind, sometimes listen to music, and talk...pretty loud. Our bus gets packed in 5 minutes. So many people ride our bus. At least 5 seats with 3 people in them.

superbird5005 is Bae

Sig and Avy: Craizen

sphynxx said:Step aside people, Mr. forum games coming through. ;)

SuperCheatMaster Posted: 05:21 Nov03 2010 Post ID: 2923287
SuperCheatMast
er
+
My substitute bus driver I could not stand her she didn't even know how to freaking drive.
SuperCheatMaster Posted: 05:23 Nov03 2010 Post ID: 2923288
SuperCheatMast
er
+
steelersrock01 said:My bus is pretty cool, all of my friends ride it, and the bus driver is cool too. She plays the radio, and never yells or anything.

Yeah my bus driver is pretty cool to she let's us talk and she's very easygoing but yet what I hate about the busses are the crowds and the annoying kids who won't shut up.

« Last edited by SuperCheatMaster on Nov 3rd 2010 »
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close