Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Gran Turismo 5

Favourite Car?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
sphynxx Posted at: 14:09 Nov24 2010 Post ID: 2930414
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
Is there a car (or cars) that you simply must have in the GT series?

Personally, I'll be hoping to find myself a 1967 Shelby Mustang GT500E and a 1967 Chevy Impala and a car that's known around the world as a 1965 AC Shelby Cobra "Super Snake".

Plus other, modern cars such as the Koeniggsegg CCX-R & the like.

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
GranTurismo Posted at: 20:35 Nov27 2010 Post ID: 2931163
GranTurismo
Post Likes: 1
+
+
As DLC?

Spyker C8 Aileron, Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 SuperLeggera, Koenigsegg CCX, Bugatti Veyron SuperSports as the main ones.

I love my modern supercars. As for the one I most want to buy when I get the cash? That Art Morrison Corvette looks pretty damn tasty, as does the Lamborghini Miura Bertone Prototype.

"The Ferrari-designed engine springs to life with a praiseworthy, deep rich voice that sends chills to the sensory portion of the brain. The message is loud and clear: this is gonna be great." -TheAutoChannel on the GranTurismo S
sphynxx Posted at: 00:31 Nov28 2010 Post ID: 2931241
sphynxx
+
+
Just as anything. When I heard 1000 cars, I was kind of hoping for some classic American Muscle cars to pop their heads up. I've gotten a Shelby Cobra from my DLC bonus for preordering, but haven't really seen the GT500E yet. Which is probably the only car I'm really hanging out for.

I blame Gone In 60 Seconds ;_;

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

GranTurismo Posted at: 02:48 Nov28 2010 Post ID: 2931251
GranTurismo
+
+
There's a Mustang Mach 1 but not the GT500E.

"The Ferrari-designed engine springs to life with a praiseworthy, deep rich voice that sends chills to the sensory portion of the brain. The message is loud and clear: this is gonna be great." -TheAutoChannel on the GranTurismo S
sphynxx Posted at: 05:13 Nov28 2010 Post ID: 2931272
sphynxx
+
+
Yeah, it makes me sadface..

a100_sausages Posted at: 16:32 Dec26 2010 Post ID: 2944102
a100_sausages
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Okay, i know this thread hasn't been posted on for 1 1/2 month, but this thread is still relevant

Favorite car? Citroen 2CV from '54 with 11 hp. Just gotta love that one, but not for racing. Considering i'm only level 10, i don't have the very best cars, but i've tuned a Buick Special '62 to the max, and it now has 794 hp and weighs 100 kg, so it is pretty beast. On a straight road, i'm in 320 km/h in no time (~200++ mph). I know that isn't too fast, but the acceleration is just beasty...
Awesome Gran Turismo site under construction

<- oh... yeah! Smile

Things like this are illegal for a reason. Rick Roll'd was banned from being posted and so is this. ~X__x
sphynxx Posted at: 21:06 Dec26 2010 Post ID: 2944254
sphynxx
+
+
dude don't worry about when the thread was last posted in - this forum is practically dead, so the bumping rule doesn't apply.

My Buick Special has 800+BHP, have you done the oil upgrade trick in the GT AUTO shop? Change the oil there - you get a permenant BHP boost. Plus with Racing Soft tyres without touching the transmission the Buick hits 355KPH on the straight on Cicuit de la Sarthe (no chicanes)

a100_sausages Posted at: 05:07 Dec27 2010 Post ID: 2944439
a100_sausages
+
+
Yeah, i used the draft from a guy and reached 372 kph, but to reach that without draft, i would need downhill. If not, it stops on 357/358. Btw, i have changed my oil, yes, but does it get better eveytime you do it or something? I tuned it to the max, and i've got 794...

[update] Holy fart! i changed oil, and now i suddenly have 838, does it raise hp every time you do it??

[update] 841. I think i'll be doing this for about every cup i drive, and i'll reach 1000 soon SmileSmile

« Last edited by a100_sausages on Dec 27th 2010 »

<- oh... yeah! Smile

Things like this are illegal for a reason. Rick Roll'd was banned from being posted and so is this. ~X__x
sphynxx Posted at: 06:51 Dec27 2010 Post ID: 2944441
sphynxx
+
+
I don't think you get mre BHP every time you upgrade the oil, or my Mazda 787B Stealth Model would've hit 2500BHP xD As it stands, it's 900 something lol.

a100_sausages Posted at: 07:23 Dec27 2010 Post ID: 2944445
a100_sausages
+
+
Ah, damn. Well, got 848 now, and i think it does raise for every time, but that is less and less, and it depends on how long it is since you changed oil the last time. Probably a max, though.

<- oh... yeah! Smile

sphynxx Posted at: 08:22 Dec29 2010 Post ID: 2945777
sphynxx
+
+
Yeah there is a max. It only looks like it raises each time, because after a certain amount of distance, your car loses power because of the oil becoming more & more dirty lol.

We Gert Posted at: 15:35 Dec30 2010 Post ID: 2946704
We Gert
+
+
How'd you get the Mazda 787B stealth? Is that from a code, or do you buy it?
We Gert Posted at: 15:55 Dec30 2010 Post ID: 2946718
We Gert
+
+
My favorite car is the Playstation Pescarolo Judd race car. I bought it on GT4 and I thought it was amazing.
sphynxx Posted at: 18:49 Dec30 2010 Post ID: 2946862
sphynxx
+
+
We Gert said:How'd you get the Mazda 787B stealth? Is that from a code, or do you buy it?

It came as a bonus DLC car because I pre-ordered the Collectors Edition.

We Gert Posted at: 21:18 Dec30 2010 Post ID: 2946966
We Gert
+
+
Oh, I only got the regular because I didn't have $100 at that time. That sucks.
sphynxx Posted at: 00:15 Dec31 2010 Post ID: 2947049
sphynxx
+
+
Yeah, I got 3 Stealth Model cars; Mazda 787B, Mclaren F1 racecar, Honda NSX GT500 JGTC racecar.

Also got 6 Chromline (specially tuned & painted cars). They are; Mercedes SL200 (I think, can't remember the name - the oldschool Gullwing) Lambo Murcielage LP640, AUDI R8 5.2FSI, BMW M3 GTR, Shelby Cobra and another one I'm forgetting atm lol

GranTurismo Posted at: 01:25 Dec31 2010 Post ID: 2947072
GranTurismo
+
+
Bull...you sure it was the Collector's and not Signature?

I didn't get any Stealth cars at all with my Collector's, just the 5 Chrome Lines. There was a 6th added but that is for Japanese download only which was the Jaguar XJ13 Race Car.

sphynxx Posted at: 03:02 Dec31 2010 Post ID: 2947117
sphynxx
+
+
Collectors edition dude, if you don't believe me I'll take a pic & post it up. The 3 Steath Model cars DLC was an EB Games exclusive offer. Other stores in the world had a combination of Stealth & Chrome as well. EB Games in New Zealand was the only store to get the Stealth alongside the Chrome. I think one of the other gaming stores only got the Chrome Line ones with their Collectors.

The dark prince Posted at: 06:56 Dec31 2010 Post ID: 2947148
The dark prince
+
+
They all sound nice and all but i think mine is a 1969 chevrolette corvette stingray in burgandy red, stylish, sexy and powerful what more do u want
We Gert Posted at: 10:38 Dec31 2010 Post ID: 2947229
We Gert
+
+
Yeah, but I prefer race cars.
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close