Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

RP: Era of the Werewolves

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Titanic_Force Posted: 18:41 Dec12 2010 Post ID: 2936350
Titanic_Force
Post Likes: 0
+
2022 A. D.

"Mom listen , I have to do it... I have to try..."
"No you dont," Carrie said as tear trickled down her face. ", what happends if it doesnt work? What happends if..." she turned her head away. "I couldnt live with myself..."
"Thats a risk i have to take. I , am a Holy Knight. It is in my blood...."

A moment later the beast charged into the barn. The creature cast an enormus shadow into the barn everytime lightning struck the earth. Only its teeth and eyes were visible.

Tyler slowly walked out into its view. The beast snarled and clawed the air. Fear gripped Tyler for a moment. 'what if it doesnt work, im dead...NO, i have to try.' For a moment both Tyler and the beast stared into eachothers eyes. He put his hands over his chest. Everytime his heart beat, a pulse of blue light eminated from his palms. The creature reared forward and struck Tyler in the face. He stood rooted in place. Tyler cracked his neck back into original position and when the beast saw Tylers eyes it slowly started to back away. Tyler's eyes were eminating the blue glow. His eyes became like smoke, trailing in the breeze. Eyes like wispy blue orbs.

In a very deep voice Tyler spoke.

"....my turn ...."

The monster charged him, but this time Tyler was ready. The creature went to swing and he gracefully dodged it and grabed the beast with his right hand by its neck. It began scratching his arms and face, but to no avail. It was like knives on a chalk board. "good bye..." Tyler fist became enshrouded with a blue aura and he punched the creature right in the chest. When his fist came into contact with the monster, it created a large burst of energy, and went right through the beast. The creature, now with a gaping bloody hole in its chest, fell to the ground.

Tylers eyes faded back to normal. "Its ok to come out mom...."

Carrie slowly crept out from behind the bales of hay. She ran over to Tyler and neerly squeezed the life out of him. "Oh my son! That was amazing. My boy, a Holy Knight...your father would be so proud..."

The two stared at the deceased creature. Tyler spit on the beast.

"I hate Werewolves...."

In the year 2012 a terrible mutating virus, its nickname became known as the moonvirus, struck the west coast of the United States and spread like wildfire around the world. Causeing people to transform into hidious monsters. The creatures came to be known as werewolves. 12 ft. tall brown bushy fured creatures of death and destruction. Noone knows where the virus came from. Or how it originated. But one thing was clear. The beasts must be killed at all costs.

But mother earth, had plans for the human race. Somehow the genetic code of a handfull of humans were alterd as well. The virus that caused the mutation into lycanism was very different then this virus. This virus gave the humans an amazing ability to fight against the werewolves. These people came to be known as Holy Knights. When there abilities are on the forfront, humans take on a blueish aura and are embued with increadible strength and magic. The magic is highly hazardess to werewolves. There skin also super hardens into a steel type material. There skin looks the same, but it is far from normal.

The United States and Canada are the only places on earth that have somewhat of a civilization. The United States has gathered almost all of the Holy Knights in a secure facility. It is called Area 52. And its located off the shelf of the Atlantic Ocean, by the west coast.

Right now we are losing the fight, and bad. Chicago was completly overun, not long after that Detroit, 2 weeks after that Washington D. C. fell....this group is the only hope left. Most of the other Holy Knight branches have been killed. It is up to you to help end this chaos once and for all...

There are many types of Holy Knights: Tyler is a Holy Knight Fighter, theres also Holy Knight Shamens, Holy Knight Psions, Holy Knight Clerics, Holy Knight Assasins, Holy Knight Breserker, Holy Knight FlameMage, and so on and so forth. You can make any Holy Knight class you want. This is where you be creative! :D

Right now you are in your own room in the underwater facility. You are aware of a meeting in the morning and you know where it is located. You know nothing about the actual content of the meeting, besides that you were manditorily forced to come to the facility. The meeting will be held in the Special Assignment Unit room at 6:00 a. m. sharp. A messege over the intercome in your room will let you know when it is time to go. The rooms have a bed, a bathroom and a desk. (You can just put it in ur first post.)

Here is the Bio-Skeleton

Name:
Height:
Holy Knight Class:
Powers/Abilites:
Apperence:

Name: Tyler Venturix
Height: 6'2
Weight: 165
Holy Knight Class: Monk
Powers/Abilities: Tyler has the ability to channel his powers into combat attacks. In this case some part of his extremidies would glow the blue that Holy Knights are good for. In addition, when Tyler has activated his abilities and his eyes turn smokey blue, his senses are heighten to the extream. Allowing him to smell people easier, see people more fluently and farther away, and somtimes can actually hear the heartbeat of a creature and obtain its location through these means.
Personality: Tyler has a very humorus side, but is quick to get down to buisness, he extends a gentle hand to his allies, and a crushing fist to his enemies.
Apperance: He wheres the shirt aladin does but in a matalic blue color, he where a small silver sash down his front torso and a larger sash on his backside. His pants are completely straight with no wrinkles at all. He wheres no shoes and his hair is a dirty blonde thats about medium wavy.

Pretty simple.

« Last edited by Titanic_Force on Dec 12th 2010 »
Pokemon Platinum

FC: 3267 6911 3096
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Zurith Posted: 17:21 Dec14 2010 Post ID: 2937178
Zurith
+
Name: Racsha Willow
Weight:155 lbs
Height:6'0"
Holy Knight Class: Assassin
Powers/Abilities: Racsha has the ability to focus his powers in to ranged as well as physical Attacks, he can focus his powers to allow him to move faster than a normal human eye can pick up, and last but not least he has a heightened sense of sight, smell, and hearing.
Appearance: Racsha is wearing a long dark cloak; he has on a pair of combat boots, and has long light brown hair.
nightmare2 Posted: 16:16 Dec19 2010 Post ID: 2939412
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
{{}{}}
Name: Knight S. Maeri
Weight: 140 lbs
Height: 6'3"
Holy Knight Class: Assasin
Powers/Abilites: Wherever he looks, with his right eye, ignites in flames. He can control when it happens and it tires him moderatedly fast. Create, control, and manipulate fire/flames. Immune to heat. When focusing power he can see farther. Create wings of fire to fly for prolonged amounts of time, takes alot of focus and energy. Can be used once a day.
Appearance: Black short hair, all black clothing. orangish red eyes. Black cloak (like assasins creed one) with black mouth piece, and black cloth covering up left eye. His left eye when opened is all black with a scar cutting it in half. Scar stretches from upper left cheek across center of eye and to middle of forehead.

« Last edited by nightmare2 on Dec 20th 2010 »
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
Titanic_Force Posted: 19:19 Dec20 2010 Post ID: 2940042
Titanic_Force
+
Zurith you're in. Nightmare, the only thing that im worried about is the right eye look of fire thing. Can you control that or does that happen all the time?
Pokemon Platinum

nightmare2 Posted: 21:06 Dec20 2010 Post ID: 2940084
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
Control it of course. Also tires him out quickly. I will edit it in
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
hatershateme Posted: 11:37 Dec21 2010 Post ID: 2940259
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
Post Likes: 4
+
Name: Joshua
Weight: 180
Height:6'0
Holy Knight Class: Holy Knight Elementist
Powers/Abilites: Control the elements, and uses them in battle (Controlled)
Apperence: Brown hair, hazel eyes. Black Shirt, with a Red Vest. A lightning Bolt Shaped Staff. Black Boots.
Anything else you want me to add?

superbird5005 is Bae

Sig and Avy: Craizen

sphynxx said:Step aside people, Mr. forum games coming through. ;)

Titanic_Force Posted: 15:34 Dec21 2010 Post ID: 2940441
Titanic_Force
+
Ok hatershateme your good to go to. The only thing i wonder about is are you talking about the elements like fire water air earth. or are you talking about like light dark nature that kind of thing?
Pokemon Platinum

hatershateme Posted: 15:36 Dec21 2010 Post ID: 2940443
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
+
Fire, Lightning, Wind all that nature.

superbird5005 is Bae

Titanic_Force Posted: 15:39 Dec21 2010 Post ID: 2940446
Titanic_Force
+
Sounds good to me. Smile
Pokemon Platinum

hatershateme Posted: 15:47 Dec21 2010 Post ID: 2940456
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
+
When do we start?

superbird5005 is Bae

Titanic_Force Posted: 15:51 Dec21 2010 Post ID: 2940459
Titanic_Force
+
Prolly tonight or tomorrow. Still working on the story line for the beginning but its almost done.
Pokemon Platinum

hatershateme Posted: 15:58 Dec21 2010 Post ID: 2940463
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
+
Alright, sounds good

superbird5005 is Bae

Tempest_Xeno Posted: 23:58 Oct13 2014 Post ID: 3351064
Tempest_Xeno
+
OK, so I know this thread is dead, but so is this forum. I am Titanic_Force. I just can't remember my password. I'd like to restart this Role Play. Any takers?
http://s408.beta.photobucke...jpg.html
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close