Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

New type of FF

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

nightmare2 Posted: 13:35 Dec20 2010 Post ID: 2939859
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
Sorry couldn't think of a name for this. i am gonna give this a try.
Right so I am posting chapter 1 with characters and an underlying plot. A setting and the info needed to get going. Someone who isn't me reads this and makes up chapter 2 by themselves. Then someone else does chapter 3 and so on.
RULES
1. Do not change the story, plot, or anything really suddenly without warning. Go with the flow of the story.
2. Be creative but stay within the limits. Meaning don't add something new that doesn't fit the story at all.
3. Do not kill off main characters.
4. If you wish to add a main character to the story. Like if they meet someone in your chapter and they decided he/she will join them then please create a character bio similar to the writers at the beginning. ((Why have character bios? Well no one but you are gonna know what a character is like unless you give them a bit of an explaination. it makes it easier to write about that character with some background on them))
5. If you are going to write the next chapter please make a post to alert everyone, then edit it later with the new chapter.
6.. Follow SC rules. No going overboard with sexual content, profanity, or violence.
Any mods, Smods, or admins wanna change or add rules would be good. Those are just the ones I think are good. if this does go well then we need rules.

Arios D. Gruant is known throughout the school as the leader of a small group of both users and humans who “rule” the school. He is also known to be very lazy when it came to school, nearly failing every class including Ability control class. Also is debatably the strongest user within the school. The two Co-Leaders of the group are the only ones that can compete with his strength therefore are also debatably the strongest users. He has short black hair with orange eyes, that, if you were to look closely would have flames dancing in them. 6’3”. Usually were jeans and a T-shirt with a jacket. Extremely rare among users he possesses two separate abilities. Both the strongest type, Ghost. One is the manipulate, create, and become fire. While the other is named after its type, Ghost. Using it he can go through anything he doesn’t want to touch. He loves fighting and violence, he is restricted from using his Ghost ability because if he wanted to he could reach his hand through someone and rip out there heart. He isn’t trusted enough to use it.

Cassandra Leary is a Co-Leader who is the Top Student within the school with straight A’s in every class, she is also the most popular student. Every guy except one wants her and every girl wants to be her. The one guy who doesn’t have any interest in her is sadly the only one she does, Arios. She has long blonde hair and lightning blue eyes. She is 6’2” with tan skin and wears tight slightly revealing clothing. She manipulates, creates, and becomes electricity. She is like Arios is in the strongest user type, Ghost.

Nicco Kane is the second Co-Leader who can’t really be described as much more than a womanizer and fighter. Short brown hair and green eyes, with dark colored skin; 6’4”. Usually wears combative clothing. He manipulates, creates, and becomes plant life. He has a most unusual ability in a class of its own. Not exactly a Ghost type but very close. He regenerates very quickly in both human and plant forms while he can heal others as well. The most common thing one will see him doing is growing some flowers, picking them, and giving them to some random girl he sees.

On August 2nd, 1563 all over the world a strange phenomenon happened in deep space, to be described by many as a storm. For the daytime half of the world the sun went black and the sky purple, flashes and small bursts of green and yellow randomly appeared throughout the sky. The nighttime half watched the moon turn bright red and seem to pulse blue. The stars brightened and streaks of different colors flashed between two or more stars. That phenomenon brought something other than curiosity and awe though. It brought users. Users were people who gained mysterious powers that day out of nowhere. The world feared them because they were different, they were rounded up and brought together to be “studied” and learn to control their abilities at a place in Italy that was called the User Observation and Control Center. The USCC more commonly known.

December 16th, 1569 the USCC turned against the world, sending groups of users to take over all the governments around the world. War began users against armies of men armed with swords and early guns. It lasted 20 years ending with a loss for the USCC. Users were contained and put under heavy restrictions. The world went on while Users were forgotten about.

March 24th 1808 they were reintroduced to the world when the containment facility lost all funding. They were sent all over the world and trained in countries military schools.

July 17th 1913 in America, a non military school was opened up and all Users were sent there to learn what normal people did and how to control their abilities.

July 18th 2015 during a yearly meeting it was decided that because the school was losing money that they would open it up to allow normal humans to enter it as well. The huge campus ground for Users of all ages was opened up for normal humans in High School.

Chapter 1
“Hey Arios! You hear yet? The Team Coliseum is gonna be held next month!”
“Really, thought they would have cancelled it considering last years.” Thinking back to last years Team Coliseum brought a smile to Arios’ face. He was couldn’t be more happy to shed some blood without getting in trouble. He could tell Nicco was just as happy being as how he loved fighting strong opponents. The school normally held two contests each year open to all users, any age, throughout the world. Which meant of course over the next few weeks hundreds of humans and users would be traveling from around the world and staying here. “What about the single Coliseum?”
“No, don’t know why but its not happening. Can’t think of anything that would stop them.”
“War is why.” Cassandra had just come up behind the two of them to their surprise. “America was attacked a couple days ago by Russia and we struck back just yesterday. One of my friends told me, so the only reason they are doing it again this year is too increase teamwork.”
“What if the school gets attacked before or during it?”
Cassandra seems a bit startled by Arios’ question. Such a thought never crossed her mind, she admired him for a short moment before trying to answer his question. “I don’t thi-“
“We can’t be, I’m positive that we have a treaty signed with them to prevent them from attacking innocents. Considering the fact there are humans here we should be protected. If Russia were to attack then they would break the treaty between them and the UN.”
“Do you need to cut me off?”
“Yes, sweetie. If you went out with me then that would never happen again.”
“Keep dreaming! I would never go out with the likes of you.”
Arios shakes his head then heads off towards to stairs, “Hurry up, we have a meeting don’t we?” Cassandra and Nicco reluctantly stop bickering and follow after him. Soon to arrive at the boy’s user’s dorm’s abandoned underground arena. Which was full of a group of users and humans talking amongst themselves, who quickly went silently at the three’s entrance. “Alright now from what I just heard the Team Coliseum is gonna be next month. So since we didn’t have anything planned this meeting we are gonna talk about it.”
“Yes, so first off teams need to be atleast two people and can’t be more than ten. So please get into your groups, sadly humans aren’t allowed so the rest of you are going to have to cheer us on and stuff. Also me, Nicco, and Arios are going to be a team of our own so no one ask us to be part of your team.”
“Try your best, apparently the only reason we are doing this is because of a war. So train your hardest and work teamwork. Okay?”
“Well that’s all… so split up and begin practicing.” Small groups of users split up and head to the various custom made arenas and begin fighting each other and practicing. “Well then I guess we should as well. Me versus you two?” Arios heads towards a particularly large and stronger looking arena. Cassandra and Nicco smile and nod.
“Well let’s begin then.”

« Last edited by nightmare2 on Dec 23rd 2010 »
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
GoldenPili Posted: 04:30 Dec21 2010 Post ID: 2940161
GoldenPili
Post Likes: 0
+
((As sceptical as I was with this, this actually sounds interesting. But just one question, are the User's powers limited to Elements?))

When the coroner cuts me open, I want the whole room to smell like potato wedges. - Gabriel Iglasias

Cheer's to Craizen for the awesome sig and avy.
nightmare2 Posted: 12:06 Dec21 2010 Post ID: 2940306
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
((no. they can be anything. like read people's mind, super strength, make objects invisible, or whatever someone can think of that isn't overly powerful. Also if you read it said something about Ghost type abilities. Just so you know only someone with a Ghost type can injure anothe Ghost type.))

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
TestVirus101 Posted: 07:35 Dec23 2010 Post ID: 2941353
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
Post Likes: 35
+
Two new characters I felt like throwing in. This chapter runs parallel to Chapter 1 but from their point of view and ends at the same scene that the first does (with Arios/Nicco/Casandra ready to fight). I felt like I'd run with this kind of chapter because it seems to me like there'd probably be plenty of other students aside from our main powerful trio who'd have a goal in this tournament (one of them a villain I'd hope because despite how Okhan might come off in this chapter, he certainly isn't intended to be as such).

Okhan:
Eyes/Hair: Brown
Height: 6 '0
User ability: When Okhan touches/strikes a living object (that is one with 'energy' flowing through their body) it leaves a symbol imprinted on the area touched/struck. This symbol will drain energy from the host into it and thereby sap the person of their strength. This can be a slow and ineffective process if Okhan has not sufficiently weakened his opponent enough. He can use the drained energy and transfer it to himself to regain his own strength or use it for a variety of attacking purposes. For example:
- He might drain his own energy with a symbol on his hand and then use that symbol to fire a blast of energy at his opponent
- He might use the symbol on his opponent as a bomb, releasing the energy in an explosion on that person
- He could send the energy violently coursing back through his opponent, like an electrical form of torture.
- etc. (just some ideas)
Personality: Okhan is highly intellectual and while not one of the smartest students at the school (he ranks well above average though) his intellect comes into play through boredom which causes him to devise plans to amuse himself. He is a User from Australia and bonded with Valerie on their first day of school together over their shared nationality. Valerie is his closest friend and he would do anything to support her, and gets the same treatment in return. In terms of his interactions with others, while he may often seem aloof, he is actually deep down a genuinely nice person with a large sense of humour open to making jokes at his own expense if that would get the best laugh out of the room. That said, when he really begins to focus on a plan, he rarely lets anyone but Valerie hold his attention for more than a few minutes at a time. In terms of his fighting capability, he chooses not to publically display it, but his intense private training ethic coupled with his intellect and ability to think on his feet (in addition to prior planning against most opponents) makes him one of the deadliest Users in the school.

Valerie:
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Height 5 '7
User Ability: Can remotely access (within a few kilometres) anything digital and manipulate it with her mind. This includes the ability to absorb information meaning that she has an almost encyclopedic knowledge of anything that she might need to know.
Personality: Valerie is an upbeat and energetic young woman who as born in Australia before moving to the US when she was discovered to be a User. She spends most of her time hanging around with her often shady friend Okhan and being pulled into his schemes. She is the smartest student in terms of test grades at the school due to her User ability. She spends a lot of time using her ability to gain additional knowledge to the point that she has almost become a walking encyclopedia (and anything she doesn't know, she can access info on via her ability).
While she feels guilty about a lot of her roles in Okhan's plans, she doesn't deny that she has a great time with their 'adventures' and is quite open to any scheme he suggests after a reasonable deal of cooercing. She has a small circle of shared friends with Okhan but the two of them spend more time with each other and despite being the smartest student with respect to test scores the general student body would not recognise her due to the sheer scale of the school - which only elevates the best fighters to a well know, celebrity-like status.

Chapter 2 - Leverage

“Are you so desperate to win? You’re bothered enough to do all this?” A petite young blonde woman leaned back on her chair situated within one of the many abandoned dormitories. It was the middle of the day and everyone else was either in class or engaging in training at the Coliseum. The latter option was clearly the favoured of the two amongst Users within the school this time of year – although indeed an argument could be made this was true all year around – due to the upcoming team tournament to be held in the Coliseum.
Joining the young woman in the room was a tall, brown haired male of the same age. Both were in their remaining few years of high school; however unlike many they weren’t keen on leaving anytime soon. It was hard to want to leave a school with curriculum catered to blowing up inanimate objects and other beings. “I don’t remember saying that I wanted to win,” said the young man. He paused, seemingly lost in thought, “I simply want to float high enough on the radar as to best serve my own needs.”
“Oh, and I suppose I’m just expected to help you without complaint?”
“Without complaint?” he said, grinning, “Surely we’re well past that. No, Valerie, this works out well in the end for you too.”
Valerie rolled her eyes, “So you say without proving an example. Honestly Okhan, had we not met on our first day here I’d have walked out twenty minutes ago. You know, you were never this crazy when we first met.”
“Well of course, we weren’t friends then. I wasn’t ‘crazy’ back then because I didn’t know if I could reliably have you listen to an idea of mine and not leave the room two minutes in. Now that I know you’ll at least entertain me while I discuss a plan, I feel a whole lot better telling you them.”
Valerie ran a hand through her hair to brush it away from her face and let out a small sigh. “Not to imply that I’ve always been supportive of your ideas, but this one goes a little beyond what I’d reasonably want to assist you with. This could get us expelled.”
“Sure... I mean, it could get us expelled, but the whole point is that I’ll make sure we won’t get caught. And if we don’t get caught then who will be around to expel us?”
There was a long pause as Valerie lifted herself up from her chair and walked over to the window which stared out into the main quadrangle. The dorms were organised based on age and the status of a student as either a normal human or a User. Being seventeen-year-old Users, their dorm enjoyed quite a wonderful view.
The truth was however, that Valerie was not staring at the scenery at all. Rather, she was going through all the possible ways that this plan of Okhan’s could go wrong – of which there were many – and all the excuses he’d no doubt use to persuade her otherwise (again, of which there were many).
“Alright, run it through me one more time then,” said Valerie as she turned to face Okhan again wearing a confused expression that danced with both contempt and amusement.
Okhan grinned, “Excellent. Alright, so it’s simple. It was only yesterday that people actually found out the status of the tournament. Most thought it would be called off pending the war with Russia. However, fortunately for me – I mean us—“
“—‘Us’, naturally...” Valerie said, once again rolling her eyes but allowing Okhan to continue in spite of this.
“Well, fortunately for us while the singles tournament was indeed cancelled, the team tournament will still be on. Now, it allows a minimum of two people and so I’ll be teaming up with you for it.”
“...Wait, what?” Valerie replied, bemused. “Remind me how and when exactly I showed any signs of being even remotely interested in fighting anyone? Being a User doesn’t necessarily mean you have to go around fighting people.”
“I’m far from a fighter too,” said Okhan as if to remind her of the fact he’d never once publically sparred with another User in the school. “Or at least, I’m not on anyone’s radar. And that’s where we have our leverage Valerie. Nobody would even notice us when you’ve got Users like Arios, Nicco or Cassandra in the room and that’s why we’ll have an edge.”
“Maybe, but having an edge doesn’t actually mean we’ll stand any chance against a team with people like Arios and his friends.”
“That’s phase two of my plan, the fact that we won’t even have to worry about fighting against them in the tournament.”
“And what makes you so sure of that?”
“You do of course,” said Okhan, laughing in amusement as the many ideas in his head all came together to form a solid plan. “The matches are decided electronically. And thankfully for us you just so happen to have the power to remotely control any electronic device.”
“You want me to rig the matches in our favour? To match us up against weaker opponents? I might not want to fight, but that hardly means I’m a pushover. Frankly I’m more than a little offended you think that we wouldn’t put up a good enough team to go far in this tournament without breaking the rules.”
“Firstly, I prefer to think of it as twisting the rules in our favour. All I want to ensure if that we don’t get matched up with anyone who we know without a doubt will crush us; I’m totally up for a fair fight otherwise. And secondly I thought you’d be pretty open to using your powers. I mean let’s face it; your power doesn’t even make much sense. You can control electronic devices? That would have been pretty useless if we weren’t living in the age we are.”
“I’ve explained this before,” said Valerie with a sigh, “There were cases in the past – and some even in the present – of people with extraordinary physical conditioning and seemingly superhuman fitness. These are all hallmarks of a User; expect that these people exhibited no powers. It’s likely my ability was actually within one of these ancient Users and that they just had no way to use it.”
Now Okhan rose from his chair and walked towards the door, motioning for Valerie to follow him. “Well then it’s a good thing I have you with me in this day and age then. If it weren’t for you I’d have to come up with a much harder way to pull this all off.” Okhan reached for and opened the door and waved Valerie through it, following closely behind her and shutting the door behind them. It let out a clicking noise which indicated it had been locked and while both of them had keys, the intended psychological effect of Okhan making Valerie feel compelled to follow him now seemed to have worked as she followed him down the hallway.
“You never did properly explain phase one,” she said nervously, instantly regretting it as he turned and grinned. As if he weren’t annoying enough at the moment, he insisted on walking backwards down the hall so that he could maintain eye contact while going into detail on what he needed her to do for him.
“It’s simple. Use your abilities to get us through all the security guarding the school offices. Nobodies in their now because the staff are either teaching or watching the other students train down at the Coliseum; rumour has it the teachers have a pool of money going on which student they think will make it the furthest in the tournament – that is to say, any student not named Arios, Nicco or Cassandra of course.”
“Why do we need to get into their offices? If you need to access something on the school’s database you know that...” Valerie paused for a moment, silently condemning herself for what she was about to say. “Well you know that I could just remotely access it right now?”
“Unfortunately there are people whom are very good with computers that could emulate such a feat and use the kind of data I’m after for the wrong purposes. As such all the data that I’m interested in happens to be in hard copy form. Actual documents and the like.” Okhan reached into his pocket and pulled out a device Valerie recognised as a small digital camera. This particular camera could interpret words that had been typed and reconfigure them into a document available for digital viewing.
Okhan knew that Valerie could read and interpret and memorise hundreds of pages in the span of a few minutes by ‘scanning’ them with her ability. He had learnt this firsthand over the years when she’d gotten perfect scores on all written tests due to her ability to memorise entire syllabuses in an hour. Now that he thought more about it, Okhan amused himself with the knowledge that she was quite hypocritical in what she considered ‘cheating’.
The duo reached the office doors and without a word they slid open at Valerie’s request. Similarly, any and all security guarding the offices – be they digital locks or security cameras, were in some way or another disarmed or bypassed at Valerie’s whim and Okhan was grateful for the many hours this would save him in the long run.
Finally the pair arrived in a giant room with draws labelled alphabetically. Okhan turned to look at Valerie who by this point had begun patiently awaiting instructions, figuring that by now it would be pointless to turn back. “I was let in this room to ‘assist’ with restructuring for a few hours and managed to take a photo of every page in every student’s file from ‘A’ to ‘J’. The Human cabinets make up the right half of the room so we’ll only need to work on the left side. I’ll handle ‘K’ to ‘P’ and you handle the rest. Just photograph every page in every Users file.”
“That’d take at least an hour!” Valerie objected, “Do we have that much time?”
“And more,” Okhan assured her, “But all the same let’s hurry.”
Valerie felt as if her heartbeat was racing for the next hour as she hurried to take the photos of all these pages. While it was true she did not get the same thrill from Okhan’s schemes as he did, he was her best friend and had been ever since the two of them had met on their first day. Assisting him in these wild ventures often proved the best way to pass the time given that unlike every other high-achieving student at the school, she never studied.
When finally an hour had passed, Okhan handed Valerie his camera and she stuffed a camera into each of the two pockets on the sides of her jeans. Without a word she followed him back out of the offices and they did not stop until they were in one of the least used quadrangles the school had, it had easily taken them a good two minutes to get there but it was on the way to the Coliseum anyway and that was where Okhan intended to head next.
Okhan placed his hand on Valerie’s shoulder and smiled, “See, that wasn’t so hard was it? Now all I need you to do next is to—“
“—Run all the data through my head and commit it to memory? I thought so, which is why I did it on the walk over.” Valerie laughed as Okhan reacted with a look of shock but he quickly returned to what seemed to be his default smirk.
“Thank you,” said Okhan sincerely, and Valerie responded with a look indicating that this was the only response she need to hear. “I’ve spent the past year observing which students hang out with each other and now that you have detailed descriptions of every User and their abilities, I’ll be able to compile data on a team and come up with a strategy to beat them before the match takes place.” He began walking across the field towards the Coliseum and Valerie followed alongside him. “With a strategy to beat any team we come across and the ability to ensure we don’t get put up in any unwinnable matches we’ll be able to make it as far as the finals.”
“You want to make the finals? Is that what this is about?”
Okhan shook his head, “No,” he said bluntly, “That would probably draw too much attention to us. I don’t want to end up like Arios and his crew, that sort of attention would just annoy me. Instead we just need to make it far enough to float on the tip of everyone’s radar. Everyone needs to know us, but not to the point they’d go out of their way to talk to us.”
“And what’s all this for exactly?”
“Truthfully?” said Okhan, garnering a nod in reply. “Well the truth is that I don’t have a concrete plan set that far ahead. That’s not to say I don’t have some idea, just not a solid idea I’d be prepared to throw at you now. What I do know though, is that getting on everyone’s radar will ensure that once I do commit to one of my many ideas, I’ll be able to follow through.”
“Whatever keeps you amused,” Valerie said with a chuckle as the automatic doors slid open and allowed the two of them into the Coliseum. They turned a corner to enter the warm up area and found that everyone was crowding around the main fighting platform.
Looking up, they noticed what had everyone interested. It seemed as if Arios intended to fight both Nicco and Cassandra at the same time.
“This should be interesting,” Valerie said, not bothering to hide the excitement in her voice. “Do you think it will be an even fight?” Valerie turned to find that Okhan was not paying attention to her or the fight that was about to take place. He’d once again returned to scoping out the competition, a thousand thoughts running through his head.

« Last edited by TestVirus101 on Dec 23rd 2010 »
nightmare2 Posted: 17:03 Jan07 2011 Post ID: 2951876
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
Must get this up and going again. Will post next chapter soon.

nightmare2 Posted: 22:35 Jan08 2011 Post ID: 2952671
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
Chapter 3 - The Fight
Slowly but steadily a circle of small flames surround Arios, who is beginning to glow brighter and heating up until white hot flames are shooting up from his skin. Smiling a bit to himself he creates a small highly concentrated ball of fire in his hand then blasts it at Nicco. Who in turn Nicco does nothing but watches as a lightning bolt strike down at it, successfully destroying it before disappearing back into the sky. Nicco returns the smile and flicks his pointer finger upward quickly, Arios quickly jumps to the left to dodge a huge tree root the cuts upward through the earth where he was previously standing. Then creates a column of fire and sends it at Nicco while firing a dozen fire balls at Cassandra. Both simply dodge then prepare to counter but are cut off as the column of fire and fire balls turn around and head back towards them.
“Now, now you must try harder than that. To think you could just dodge them? That’s saddening, though you two would know more than that.”
“Yes well I, and Cassy here, didn’t think you would send that type of attack so early in to a fight.” Nicco glances at the column of fire rushing at him then turns his attention back to Arios who he is pleased to see is busying himself with dodging the tree roots cutting through the earth around him. Nicco continues to be pleased until the column of fire engulfs him.
Right before Arios considered just burning the annoying roots to ashes a bolt of lightning arcs downward and hits him squarely in the stomach and knocking him down where the roots entangle him. The roots begins to put pressure on him as Cassandra sends lightning bolt after lightning bolt raining down upon him, determined to hit him. But is unable to due to flames that are protecting him, by deflecting each bolt around him. Cassy continues to send more and more at Arios who is slowly burning through the roots as he struggles a bit to stand up. Two bolts successfully get past the protective flames but are lost among a flash of light that blinds Cassandra and destroys the tree roots.
When the light fades and her eyesight returns she sees Arios standing in the center of a circles of burned gravel lazily controlling small balls of fire around him. “We ready to get serious?” Cassy stares as Arios slowly changes, his eyes change to a bright blue and his skin lights on fire. Then his body itself changes into raging flames that constantly change form. The second the transformation completes he sends a huge column of fire at Cassy who is just able to block it. “Come now Cassy, unless you transform right now your gonna lose and Nicco over there won’t be able to reform without getting burning by flames.” Arios raises one of his arms of fire and goes to punch Cassy, 30 feet away, and watches his arm of flames shoot towards her. Then hits and goes through her chest coming out the other side losing concentration and exploding. Pulling back his arm he directs his attention to the column of flames that Nicco is engulfed in. Staring at it for a few seconds before he dispels it to see nothing but scorched ground.
“Right well since Cassy decided to wait until she gets serious I am pretty much screwed. Can’t reform correctly without taking major damage. Fire versus plant life? Such a disadvantage… may as well go all out then.” Arios surveys the area around him even though he knows Nicco won’t be anywhere to be found. Then he shoots off the ground at hovers in the air. “Smart, though that does take a bit off energy and over time it could be an unwise decision.” The ground begins to shake and crack as huge tree roots up heave themselves. They grow out of the ground and entangle themselves together until they resemble a massive forest.
Deep inside the depths of the forest, underneath the ground itself, one of the roots of the largest tree transforms into a person. Wiping himself off Nicco surveys the underground forest with a look of delight before directing himself to attacking Arios with some fire proof vines. The vines attempt to grab Arios’ legs put just go straight through them being made of flames, doing nothing but annoy him. Nicco notices this and thinks to himself for a bit, knowing that only Ghost Type users can land direct hits on another Ghost Type user when in their Ability form. And considering that he, Nicco, isn’t exactly a Ghost Type; ordinarily that would mean he could only land direct hits on them before they are in Ability form unless he concentrated and created a thing layer of pure energy to cover every attack. But seeing as how he just reformed, created a massive forest, and was previously directly hit by a column of fire he knew he couldn’t keep that up for very long. He might be able to apply it to the vines for a couple minutes but he knew Arios could easily deal with them he also knew he was running out of time. Any minute now Arios could set fire to the forest, his only source of power and energy at the moment…. That’s it! If he created a thin layer of energy on the mother tree and used the rest to promote growth then the tree would spread and multiply the energy throughout the forest by naturally bringing it in during photosynthesis.
Smiling to himself he set to work, while far above Arios had lost patience in searching for any sign of Nicco and decided to torch the forest, hoping to get rid of the pesky vines that kept flying through him. Plus get rid of the source of power that the Forest was constantly giving to Nicco. Finally all those questions and painfully boring hours studying both Nicco’s and Cassy’s abilities to the fullest paid off. Looking down over the forest he began to gather up some energy and started to form a large ball of fire keeping it condensed. Right before it was ready Nicco’s plan he sent in motion finished, the forest was thriving with energy which resulted in giving him a portion of it to help him recover. He stood up and as he did so the forest itself went tense, Arios looked down at it and let go the fire ball. Nicco saw it coming. He sent a huge branch at it stopping it where it was, then sending a dozen more branches and vines straight at Arios who for some reason was smiling.
“Come now Nicco...” Frightened, realizing what had happened; he slowly turns around to see Arios standing a foot away with his arm reached out and his hand glowing orange pointed towards him. “you should know that one in Ability form can transport by creating their energy somewhere else, in my case fire. I knew you were hiding down here it took awhile to pin point where but I figured it out while making the explosive fireball. See you,” his other arm shoots out and flames extend out into the darkness where Nicco hears a high pitched squeak, “and Cassy in the morning.” Nicco prepares himself for it, which he had been hit by so many times. A flash of blinding light hits him sending him reeling back then a split second later a searing pain strikes his body right in the face, he blacks out. Fifteen feet away from him an equally blinding flash of blue meets the waves of pure heat just barely managing to send it the other way.
“If you think I am going be beaten that easily, then your wrong.” A light blue electrical ball floats where Cassy previously was; soon it comes to resemble a human shape.
“You got serious too late Cassy. You and I both know that. The forest is no longer being controlled… and I am sure you know what it means when a bunch of trees are jacked full of Nicco’s energy, right?” Judging by how the electrical form of Cassy changes form Arios knows she figured it out. “With Nicco gone, no longer will the forest keep its immunity to fire. My distraction has set the forest ablaze, which means that its vines, roots, and branches covered in fire can do no harm to me… well as long as they stay ablaze of course.” In another flash of light Arios is gone back above the forest which is now ablaze and in a frenzy. Cassy on the other hand, being surprised by the sudden information, didn’t get the quick leave resulting in her getting attacking by some roots before surfacing near Arios very late. Just managing to get out she attempts to gather her focus and energy again when she looks up to see his outstretched hand glowing again. This time a deep red. “Good night Cassy, hope you sleep well.” She create a wall of electricity around her, knowing it was hopeless. The electricity was shattered and the light knocked her out of the air where she fell deep into the burning forest, landing with a heavy thud. Her eyes opened for a fraction of a second, her vision blurred, she saw the forest disappear and with a feeling of dread her body felt like it had been thrown into the sun. She blacked out while the pure pain forced her out of ability form and the forest which had recently surrounded her had become nothing more than ash.
Dropping down to what was now a thin layer of ash and burnt ground, Arios exited his Ability form looking around at the gathered crowd before picking up both Cassy and Nicco. He carried them over to the crowd, which scrambled out of his way, and headed to their dorm rooms.

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close