Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Animal Crossing: Wild World

Please help me!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Lola_Angel Posted at: 03:08 Dec23 2010 Post ID: 2941295
Lola_Angel
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I recently installed Animal Map Editor 1.8 and first made a code to change the river arrangement in my town, which worked fine. Then I removed EVERYTHING (buildings, flowers, trees, etc) and replaced everything where I wanted it. However I did not add these new buildings in 'core river edit', I placed them using 'Advanced World Edit', so that little boxes were ticked.

I made the code for that too, then started up my game, and on the titles bit I pressed the key sequence. It crashed, and I loaded it again, and this time it just stayed black after it went 'Nintendo'. It keeps doing it now, even out of my Action Replay.

I think the problem is that I no longer have a house on it, I just placed a random mansion. What I would like to know is:

1) How can I restore the game? I don't mind about having to restart my town, I just want the game to work. Is there a code I can use? Because I've tried a few and none have worked.

2) How can I place my house and other buildings where I want? Because I think I'm meant to place them on 'core river edit' but when I do I can't put my house right by the sea, where I want it.

Extra info:

I have a DSi.
I have an Action Replay DSi which I think is EU (U codes work on it, anyway).

If you want to know anything else to help answer my question, fire away.

Please help me!

« Last edited by Lola_Angel on Dec 23rd 2010 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
elisabaker Posted at: 07:54 May17 2011 Post ID: 3002878
elisabaker
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Dear friend if you want any help that others can not provide then go and search on google that will surely help you by providing you good information...

We do not want your drugs.

« Last edited by X__x on May 17th 2011 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close