Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Pokemon Johto Adventures RP

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 6 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous
hatershateme Posted: 11:33 Jan13 2011 Post ID: 2954474
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
Post Likes: 4
+
((edited my post, to make more since.))

superbird5005 is Bae

Sig and Avy: Craizen

sphynxx said:Step aside people, Mr. forum games coming through. ;)

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
BURNOUTFREAK Posted: 11:50 Jan13 2011 Post ID: 2954485
BURNOUTFREAK
edgy
Post Likes: 97
+
((I'm not trying to dictate this RP or anything, but say something along the lines of
*I saw a hooded man approach and suddenly he grabbed me holding a hand over your mouth. He led me into a alley and said "It's dangerous to be on the street if your a trainer." And then go on about a man leading you to a secret base where lots of trainers are practicing etc.*
))
ss2teengohan Posted: 17:04 Jan13 2011 Post ID: 2954577
ss2teengohan
Post Likes: 0
+
(since im part of the secret group, I should probably head there.)

Esper walked near the radio tower, his gengar following him. He noticed a guard standing in front of it. The guard's eyes narrowed at his apporoach, then his eyes widened in alarm when he saw the gengar appear. The guard stepped forward and said "Hey you" while reaching for a pokeball at his belt. Esper reacted quickly. "Gengar, Hypnosis" Gengar floated in front of the man and looked into his eyes, Gengar's eyes flashed red and the guard fell asleep.

"It's worse then we thought. I'll need to do some recon. Duskull, go" Esper said as he threw a pokeball to the ground. A duskull came out of it, floating to eye level. "Duskull, I need you to fly around the city and tell me if you see any more men or women dressed like this,tell me their locations and if they have any pokemon. Stay out of sight. Meet me at the meeting place, you know where." Duskull said "Dusk" and faded away.

Esper then turned down the street and headed towards an alley way, which lead to a secret base.
Mansanas Posted: 05:01 Jan14 2011 Post ID: 2954704
Mansanas
Post Likes: 0
+
Walking with the Sudowoodo all around Goldenrod, Kai yet again noticed the Radio tower.
The guard with the uniform was sleeping on the floor. Kai was shocked at what he saw.
"Sudowoodo, Let's go inspect inside." He suggested. Then they both ran into the building.
Nothing seemed to be wrong inside the tower. People were doing the normal stuff that they did. The Registrar was even surprised as Kai rushed in. "Is there anything wrong?" She asked. "Errmm.. Na-Nothing." Kai replied in shock. "Thanks anyways" He said as both him and Sudowoodo went out of the tower. "That was weird, wasn't it?" "Sudo"

((I ain't part of the Organization yet. :O))
bowow Posted: 08:25 Jan14 2011 Post ID: 2954736
bowow
The Lizard King
+
((Where's Nighmare2?))

Cred to TheLlama for the Siggy! And PBO for the Avy!

Blurred Voice said:Female, you just stick a blunt object in your fun hole and nothing comes of it. Man, you grab your pork stick and send little ghost looking things from a Mario game everywhere.
nightmare2 Posted: 12:06 Jan14 2011 Post ID: 2954803
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
(dont worry im still here.)
"Stealthy is what i like to hear, try not to take too much time. I gave you some pokemon that should do you well. A Dusknoir should be useful on such a mission. Can stay invisible and go through walls and stuff like that. And is strong enough to handle itself if it does get in trouble. A metagross for defensive reasons. Can take plenty of attacks just in case you have alot of pokemon attacking at once, best for situations like that. And a tryranitar that can easily crush almost any pokemon that gets in your way. All three pokemon are from our strongest Vault. I hope they do well for you."
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
BURNOUTFREAK Posted: 12:09 Jan14 2011 Post ID: 2954805
BURNOUTFREAK
edgy
Post Likes: 97
+
((Is the meeting over now?)
bowow Posted: 12:26 Jan14 2011 Post ID: 2954809
bowow
The Lizard King
+
"Thanks, I'm sure they will come in handy, I'll just need to brief the team and we're set, we should have taken over by tomorrow morning."

*Kyle goes back to the TR quarters and assembles the team in the Gym.* (Not the Pokemon Leader type, the working out type)

"Right, we'll camp in the forest outside the city untill it gets close to midnight, I've had a PD watching the town for several days and after midnight the city shuts down. Then we'll make our way to the city and go into the burnt tower, we shall quickly and silently get ready for our stealthy assault, then you shall be sorted into groups and break into the houses, The grunts shall get the civilians from there houses while the executives scatter around the city and make sure everything goes to plan, I shall take the GYM by storm. We shall contain the civilians in the bottom of the burnt tower, untill we get the message from Giovanni they stay there. Right any questions?"

*A timid looking Grunt slowly raises his hand.*
"Uhh, what's the message?"

"The message will be whether they live, OR DIE!"

Cred to TheLlama for the Siggy! And PBO for the Avy!

Blurred Voice said:Female, you just stick a blunt object in your fun hole and nothing comes of it. Man, you grab your pork stick and send little ghost looking things from a Mario game everywhere.
nightmare2 Posted: 23:27 Jan15 2011 Post ID: 2955365
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
((Yeah its over. Sorry guys gonna be inactive over the next few days, got family over))

*Ace continues working at his desk getting reports every so often and members coming in for exams.*
"Why the exams... wish they had come a bit later. Each grunt takes a form fills it out and gives it to me to be graded. Then actual battles between them must be excessed by me and only me. Plus with 3 major and God knows how many minor missions up and running. Then all that other work in the Vaults..."
*Ace looks at his assistant*
"Believe me getting promoted just makes everything harder."
*Rest of the day Ace grades exams and waits for reports*
((stalling is oh so fun))
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
Displaying Page 6 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close