Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Pokemon Johto Adventures RP

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
nightmare2 Posted: 13:50 Jan10 2011 Post ID: 2953330
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
"Good to see you guys have some formations, hopefully you guys can actually fight."
*sends out Venusuar and Charizard*
"Venusuar could you teach that growlithe a listen a lesson, pick it up with vine whip and give it a good toss."
*Venusuar sends his vine whip at Growlithe*

"Eevee thunder on that little flareon."
*eevee waits till Flareon is close then sends a thunderbolt down at it aiming slightly infront of it*

« Last edited by nightmare2 on Jan 10th 2011 »
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
bowow Posted: 13:57 Jan10 2011 Post ID: 2953333
bowow
The Lizard King
Post Likes: 4
+
"Grolwithe! Use flamethrower to get Venasuar directly in the face, Then jump up and quick attack him. Gastly, Electabuzz GO! Rocket's get that Charizard. Electabuzz you help, Gastly help Growlithe."

"Keegan, how's Flareon holding up?"

Cred to TheLlama for the Siggy! And PBO for the Avy!

Blurred Voice said:Female, you just stick a blunt object in your fun hole and nothing comes of it. Man, you grab your pork stick and send little ghost looking things from a Mario game everywhere.
BURNOUTFREAK Posted: 14:04 Jan10 2011 Post ID: 2953334
BURNOUTFREAK
edgy
Post Likes: 97
+
*Flareon starts shooting a massive amount of fire out of it's mouth but is cut short by the thunderbolt. Flareon is hit by the thunderbolt but still releases a bit of fire which flies all over the place.*
"Flareon!" Flareon falls hard but doesn't get up. "Flareon return! Sound the alarms! All Team Rocket members prepare for a battle! Go Seviper and Carvanha! Carvanha Ice fang. Seviper poison tail!"
(Sorry I took so long)
nightmare2 Posted: 14:09 Jan10 2011 Post ID: 2953336
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
*venusuar takes a direct hit from the flamethower but continues trying to grab ahold of Growlithe quite unharmed looking*
"One down already? Eevee use flamethrower on Seviper. Charizard get in the air and cover Eevee and venusuar."
*Eevee uses flamethrower directing it straight towards Seviper, while Charizard flaps his powerful wings and ascends into the air then sends a Dragon breath at the Carvahna.*

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
JOLTEON42 Posted: 14:12 Jan10 2011 Post ID: 2953337
JOLTEON42
The LoL fan.
Post Likes: 0
+
Dexter spots huge amounts of flame and thunder. "It looks like a pokemon battle, might as well learn something." hey it's 2 against 1 thats unfair! Dexter walks closer and begins to watch. With staravia stil beside him.
bowow Posted: 14:12 Jan10 2011 Post ID: 2953338
bowow
The Lizard King
+
"Electabuzz keep hitting Charizard with thunderbolts!"

"Growlithe flamethrower the vines"

"Gastly try to possess Venasuar"

Blurred Voice said:Female, you just stick a blunt object in your fun hole and nothing comes of it. Man, you grab your pork stick and send little ghost looking things from a Mario game everywhere.
JOLTEON42 Posted: 14:13 Jan10 2011 Post ID: 2953339
JOLTEON42
The LoL fan.
+
Dexter spots huge amounts of flame and thunder. "It looks like a pokemon battle, might as well learn something." hey it's 2 against 1 thats unfair! Dexter walks closer and begins to watch. With staravia stil beside him.
BURNOUTFREAK Posted: 14:16 Jan10 2011 Post ID: 2953340
BURNOUTFREAK
edgy
+
*Seviper dodges and his tail glows purple ready to strike Eevee from above. Carvanha is heading towards Venasaur but has to stop the attack to dodge the immense dragon breath which destroys a portion of the floor. Carvanha gets hit by the shock wave. But doesn't appear too injured.*
nightmare2 Posted: 14:18 Jan10 2011 Post ID: 2953341
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
*Venusuar withdraws her vines and uses leaf storm on Growlithe. Charizard gets hit directly but only seems annoyed*
"By the looks of how little effectyour attacks are on my pokemon the difference in strength must be quite large. Charizard iron tail on Electabuzz."
*Charizard turns in mid air hardening his tail then dives at an alarming speed towards Electabuzz twisting around at the last moment to hit it with his tail*

"eevee uses thunderbolt while your still close but watch out for the tail."
*Eevee charges a thunderbolt and sends it at Seviper carefully watching its tail*

BURNOUTFREAK Posted: 14:26 Jan10 2011 Post ID: 2953343
BURNOUTFREAK
edgy
+
*The thunderbolt and poison tail hits at the same time paralyzing Seviper and damaging Eevee.*
"Carvanha now's your chance! Ice fang Venusaur!" For something without limbs Carvanha jumps at a surprising speed hitting Venasaur with Ice fang.

(You cheat! Eevee can't learn Flamethrower or Thunderbolt! )

« Last edited by BURNOUTFREAK on Jan 10th 2011 »
nightmare2 Posted: 14:31 Jan10 2011 Post ID: 2953344
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
"You alright you two?"
*venusuar looks at Carvahna and uses magical leaf on it. Eevee growls at sends a shadowball towards Seviper quickly sending two more in rapid succession. Ace looks over to see the other trainer watching and sends out Pideotto*
"Take out that Staravia, can't have trainers messing around here. Giovanni has high hopes you know."
*Pideotto nods and uses Aireal Ace on Staravia*

JOLTEON42 Posted: 14:31 Jan10 2011 Post ID: 2953345
JOLTEON42
The LoL fan.
+
"Enough watching." dexter decided to go stand alongside Keagan. "Go! Staravia you guys look weak. Staravia airial ace.

Eevee cant learn thunderbolt or flamethrower.
JOLTEON42 Posted: 14:32 Jan10 2011 Post ID: 2953346
JOLTEON42
The LoL fan.
+
"Enough watching." dexter decided to go stand alongside Keagan. "Go! Staravia you guys look weak. Staravia airial ace.

Eevee cant learn thunderbolt or flamethrower.
BURNOUTFREAK Posted: 14:34 Jan10 2011 Post ID: 2953347
BURNOUTFREAK
edgy
+
"Wait Giovanni? Your a Team Rocket member?" Keagan orders his pokemon to stop attacking. Keagan then knew who the person was, he had been send a picture of him from Giovanni. "You're Ace Shade, I mean Mr. Shade! Return Seviper and Carvanha."
JOLTEON42 Posted: 14:37 Jan10 2011 Post ID: 2953349
JOLTEON42
The LoL fan.
+
Sorry bout that double post. I hate my phone :(
bowow Posted: 14:42 Jan10 2011 Post ID: 2953351
bowow
The Lizard King
+
((I was going to suggest all pokemon attacking one pokemon at the same time for maximum effect.))

*Kyle withdraws his pokemon from the battle and falls to his knees*

"I am sorry master, in all of the madness i didn't realise it was you, please forgive me and my pokemon, take anything you need out of the basement as a symbol of our respect for you"

nightmare2 Posted: 14:45 Jan10 2011 Post ID: 2953352
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
((no problem, also Eevee can learn both flamethrower and thunderbolt through TM usage. Its a normal type it has the advantage or being able to learn a larger variety or moves))

"I was talking to my pideotto. Not you, not if you don't mind we are battling aren't we? But yes I am Ace Shade one of the only Leaders of Team Rocket under direct command of Giovanni himself. Pleasure to meet you."
*looks over at Kyle*
"no need to be sorry. I started the battle on purpose to see how well you fought. So far you have done well. I guess we should finish it later."

BURNOUTFREAK Posted: 14:48 Jan10 2011 Post ID: 2953353
BURNOUTFREAK
edgy
+
"We're so sorry we attacked you sir." Completely forgetting the random trainer on his left. "I... We didn't know it was... you were arriving so soon." Keagan was extremely embarrassed and saw Kyle giving him a "Be silent." look. He tried to hide his face by looking down...
bowow Posted: 14:48 Jan10 2011 Post ID: 2953354
bowow
The Lizard King
+
"Keegan go find a revive and a max potion downstairs for your Flareon, get some hyper potions aswell for our leader"

((Sorry can't think of anything else))

BURNOUTFREAK Posted: 14:53 Jan10 2011 Post ID: 2953358
BURNOUTFREAK
edgy
+
"Errrrm sure straight away..." Keagan get's to his feet quickly and speeds to the basement where he bumps into Dexter trying to escape. "Intruder alert!" He yelled and reaches for his pokeball but is almost knocked over by Dexter running for the exit. "Intruder!"

« Last edited by BURNOUTFREAK on Jan 10th 2011 »
Displaying Page 3 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close