Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Pokemon Johto Adventures RP

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
nightmare2 Posted: 14:54 Jan10 2011 Post ID: 2953359
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
"Well atleast there won't being any loyalty problems... you guys alright?"
*directs question towards his pokemon Pidgeotto lands on Venusuar who stands next to him and nods. Eevee runs over and rolls over then nods playfully, while Charizard lands next to him and nods*
"Well no need to any Hyperpotions. You just focus on taking care of your pokemon. What are your ranking you two?"
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
bowow Posted: 14:57 Jan10 2011 Post ID: 2953361
bowow
The Lizard King
Post Likes: 4
+
"Sir"

*Kyle runs for the basement stairs and see's Dexter running up them, he jumps and knocks Dexter to the ground.*

"Got you!"

Cred to TheLlama for the Siggy! And PBO for the Avy!

Blurred Voice said:Female, you just stick a blunt object in your fun hole and nothing comes of it. Man, you grab your pork stick and send little ghost looking things from a Mario game everywhere.
nightmare2 Posted: 14:59 Jan10 2011 Post ID: 2953363
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
*sighs to himself*
"And the Staravia he had with him earlier? You guys see that and have it too right? Venusuar, Pidgeotto, and Eevee return."
*all three of them return and Ace puts the pokeballs back inside his jacket.*

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
JOLTEON42 Posted: 15:01 Jan10 2011 Post ID: 2953366
JOLTEON42
The LoL fan.
Post Likes: 0
+
"Staravia use arial ace, to break his hold get me out of here, fly me to home."
a
bowow Posted: 15:01 Jan10 2011 Post ID: 2953367
bowow
The Lizard King
+
*Kyle lifts Dexter to his feet and takes him upstairs*

"Sir what do you want to do with him? Oh and we're both Executives."

Blurred Voice said:Female, you just stick a blunt object in your fun hole and nothing comes of it. Man, you grab your pork stick and send little ghost looking things from a Mario game everywhere.
BURNOUTFREAK Posted: 15:05 Jan10 2011 Post ID: 2953369
BURNOUTFREAK
edgy
Post Likes: 97
+
Keagan sends out Seviper and Carvanha to subdue Staravia. "Ice fang and Poison tail!"
(I have to go now.)

« Last edited by BURNOUTFREAK on Jan 10th 2011 »
nightmare2 Posted: 15:10 Jan10 2011 Post ID: 2953371
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
"Exucutives... seems about right. Haven't seen a full member list yet only saw the commanders. Right just lock him in a spare room in HQ for now. Also you guys need to relax your security over this place some. Suspicious will arise if people go missing here."

Mansanas Posted: 04:01 Jan11 2011 Post ID: 2953564
Mansanas
Post Likes: 0
+
Kai was already returning to Ecruteak holding a bag of Groceries in his right hand.
"Better get home as quick as possible." Was the only thing that came in his mind.
Until, he was caused to stop for a while because the Magnet Train was passing.
He heard some commotion from nearby where the fork in the road was.
People saying things about a wiggling tree? Until he got there.
He said yet again, "Aw Man." Something was blocking the road, a Rocky Tree.
"How am I going to pass that stupid tree?" He shouted aloud.
He tried to calm himself down and just sat next to the tree, feeling hopeless.
BURNOUTFREAK Posted: 11:54 Jan11 2011 Post ID: 2953663
BURNOUTFREAK
edgy
+
Staravia puts up a fight but is no match for Seviper's Iron tail.
"What should we do with the bird? I'm thinking of sending it to the boss." He leaves for the basement looking for something to restrain Seviper he eventually returns with a heavy looking cage. He then puts the unconscious Pokemon in the cage. "That'll hold him, now lets go interrogate that kid."
bowow Posted: 12:03 Jan11 2011 Post ID: 2953669
bowow
The Lizard King
+
"Interrogate? You've gotta be kidding me? What's a kid gonna know? I say we sedate him and leave his body somewhere."

((Sorry it's taken me so long to put something on.))

BURNOUTFREAK Posted: 12:15 Jan11 2011 Post ID: 2953673
BURNOUTFREAK
edgy
+
Feeling stupid he shuffles over to the cage.
"And the bird?"
bowow Posted: 12:33 Jan11 2011 Post ID: 2953677
bowow
The Lizard King
+
"Put it back in it's Pokeball, hopefully they will both forget what happened here today."

BURNOUTFREAK Posted: 12:36 Jan11 2011 Post ID: 2953679
BURNOUTFREAK
edgy
+
"Ok." Keagan searches Dexter's bag for the pokeball and recalls Staravia. "Have you heard the rumours? About the secret trainers club thing? Maybe he's a member..."
nightmare2 Posted: 12:59 Jan11 2011 Post ID: 2953690
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
*Ace left the kid to Keagan and Kyle while he continued to explore the city a little more before returning to HQ with Charizard*
"Well looks like we get to explore a whole other region for this mission, Night. Come on lets head to our room, check over the entire member list and missions going on..."
*Ace hops on Charizard who flies up to the window of his room where Ace enteres a key on a pad and opens the window. Once inside they get to work. About 2 hours later Ace gets up and stretches*
"Finally done!"

BURNOUTFREAK Posted: 13:10 Jan11 2011 Post ID: 2953694
BURNOUTFREAK
edgy
+
Keagan decides too leave the kid in a nearby neighborhood and walks around until he sees a man noticing the kid and helping him... Keagan felt tired and decided to get some sleep, tomorrow is the day Team Rocket goes live on the radio.

« Last edited by BURNOUTFREAK on Jan 11th 2011 »
nightmare2 Posted: 13:41 Jan11 2011 Post ID: 2953702
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
*heads out of office and tells one of the commanders to prepare for the radio job while he goes to check on an interesting mission he just read about*
"Why do you need to check that mission out, Sir?"
Ace: "Because even though it is unrelated to this mission, at the time, I believe I can use it to our advantage."
"Oh... when are you going to be back, Sir?"
"Soon."
*And with that Ace takes his leave*

BURNOUTFREAK Posted: 14:12 Jan11 2011 Post ID: 2953708
BURNOUTFREAK
edgy
+
(I have no idea where this is heading.)

After visiting the pokecenter and threatening a few people, Keagan heads to the apartment he calls home. He unlocked the door and seats himself in front of the PC to check his mail.

"That's interesting," He clicked on the mail from his old friend Ethan whom he hasn't heard from since before he ran away...
Keagan decides to read it later and collapses on his bed. Almost forgetting he opened his bag and sent out his Pokemon, he put Carvanha in his tank and gave Flareon and Seviper some food. He then sunk into a deep slumber...
BURNOUTFREAK Posted: 14:12 Jan11 2011 Post ID: 2953709
BURNOUTFREAK
edgy
+
(I have no idea where this is heading.)

After visiting the pokecenter and threatening a few people, Keagan heads to the apartment he calls home. He unlocked the door and seats himself in front of the PC to check his mail.

"That's interesting," He clicked on the mail from his old friend Ethan whom he hasn't heard from since before he ran away...
Keagan decides to read it later and collapses on his bed. Almost forgetting he opened his bag and sent out his Pokemon, he put Carvanha in his tank and gave Flareon and Seviper some food. He then sunk into a deep slumber...
nightmare2 Posted: 14:36 Jan11 2011 Post ID: 2953726
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
((yea Im getting there. EVENTUALLY i will find out that too))
*Returns much later. Sits down at desk and opens PC to check mail*
"Your room is getting set up still, Right below here. When I arrived I never thought they would give me this much space. Got a large room for all my Pokemon... nice. Loving the respect i am getting here...
*reads mail before soldier comes in and tells him room is set up*
"Lets check it out..."
*heads down his stairs with Charizard and enters large open room with water fall entering a deep pool. beside the pool is a large area with lots of play toys and rest areas. Also has nice area full of food. Ace lets out eevee, Pigdeotto, Venusuar, and Gyrados while Charizard goes to sleep. Then returns upstairs*
((Night is name of Charizard))

BURNOUTFREAK Posted: 15:12 Jan11 2011 Post ID: 2953769
BURNOUTFREAK
edgy
+
Keagan couldn't sleep more than a hour he kept thinking about his life before Team Rocket. His life as an executive was very stressful and he wondered what it would be like if he never left home. He decided if he couldn't sleep he might as well check what Ethan said. Still foggy he checked his PC and read the message:

I've caught something special and thought you'd like it you can recieve it from the pokemart it should have arrived already.
Ethan

Now he was definitely curious... He checked the mail's date. It was sent yesterday. He checked his watch: 12:00. The pokemart might still be open.

"C'mon guys we're going for a walk." He put his three pokemon in their respective balls and put on his raincoat.

There was a slight drizzle and he ran all the way to the pokemart. He was relieved when he saw a 24/7 sign.

"I believe there's a package for me." He asked the woman at the counter, "My name's Keagan."

"Your package arrived this morning sir, I'll go fetch it."
He waited a while and she returned with a pokeball.
"Thank you." He ran off as excited as a kid.

When he got home he released all his pokemon to watch the new arrival.

"Come on out!" A charmander appeared in front of him. It was unusually yellow. "Now you're a strange one aren't you?" He asked softly. The Charmander dove under the bed and didn't come out. His other pokemon were curiously looking under the bed. He recalled all but Charmander. "If that's where you're comfortable, you can stay there." Keagan then slept well.
Displaying Page 4 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close