Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Mobile
go

Ever think

Search for a game or topic
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

ShadowStriker64 Posted: 22:00 Dec30 2010 Post ID: 2947018
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
Something wasnt bad but it was?

Today I got my earring removed forcefully.I didnt realise that the stopper had entered my ear and thought it was nothing before the pain hurt to even touch my ear.They had to even cut a little bit into my ear to make it able to get out.I now have a heavily bandaged ear.

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
g33k Posted: 22:21 Dec30 2010 Post ID: 2947027
g33k
Mr. Lurker
Post Likes: 0
+
Moral of the story: Be careful with metal objects that are forced through your skin to form unnatural holes.
Are you ready to meet GOD?
Sleeping Coffee, my blog.

Thanks for the Avy goes to Tank! Sig by me.
Emiliano Zapata said:It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!

Clicking this is bad for your brains.
sphynxx Posted: 00:24 Dec31 2010 Post ID: 2947058
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
Um, I once dislocated my shoulder, tore the RCL and broke my collarbone at school at about 9:30am.

I didn't go to the hospital until 4p.m that day after school. When I got there my shoulder was all yellow & bruised. by the end of the day I couldn't move my arm at all.

Didn't feel any pain during the day though..

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
Yogi_Bear Posted: 00:33 Dec31 2010 Post ID: 2947064
Yogi_Bear
+
When I was little I hit my head on an ice patch sledding. I didn't notice my head was bleeding until I got in the car to go home and my friend said, why is your hair all red.
Thanks Craizen

Proc^^
++Pixel Euphoria
ShadowStriker64 Posted: 01:18 Dec31 2010 Post ID: 2947071
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
well i made $50 out of it.My friend said I wouldnt scream like a little *****.Well the doctors wanted to have some fun so they brought out a huge knife and said they had to amputate.I screamed like a little ***** and ran away.My dad who was outside getting into an ambulance(he has a stomach obstruction or something)was like Sean STFU theyre not gonna do anything bad.So i walked back inside and they said it was a joke.I got 4 lollipops out of that as well.

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

Volke Posted: 11:58 Dec31 2010 Post ID: 2947266
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
Fractured my pinky on my left hand, but decided it wasn't worth going to the hospital as it was probably only bruised. Didn't end up going until nine days later, by which point it was obvious something was wrong. I then had to wear a splint for...two weeks I think. My finger's never been the same, but that's more to do with the initial injury rather than my reluctance to go to the hospital about it.

Sig and avatar by Ozzo. Thanks.

link removed.
sphynxx Posted: 22:32 Dec31 2010 Post ID: 2947790
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
Yeah, there's very little they can do for broken fingers & toes. My mate broke his finger, all that happened was they set it & that was it basically. Healed within a couple of weeks.

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
roadkillman997 Posted: 00:04 Jan01 2011 Post ID: 2947921
roadkillman997
+
my dog swallowed a bee. I figured, eh no big deal.
She was allergic, and she almost died. She had no breathe,... :(

First post of 2011 for central?

« Last edited by roadkillman997 on Jan 1st 2011 »
[email protected], IM

g33k said: *points out to SS64 that Abby, is in Paki so his house may very well go BOOM*

[center]sig by Craizen&PBO|avy-Yogi_bear
Keyblade21 Posted: 00:46 Jan01 2011 Post ID: 2947949
Keyblade21
Post Likes: 323
+
Well a couple months back i was lifting a banner and this kid shoved it into my head so hard that i started bleeding, it didn't hurt and i didn't know it until i felt where the bruise was and i felt blood. i had to leave school and go get stiches but i got to stay home the rest of the day and it was a friday :D

Avy & Sig credits go to Hurricane0

Want to join in the chat? Head over to General Chat
Jirachi X Posted: 05:59 Jan01 2011 Post ID: 2948039
Jirachi X
Post Likes: 2
+
[color=lime]>Chiseling in woodwork
>Bell rings
>Slip and hit finger
>Fffff
>Not bleeding [yet]
>Put job away
>Go to next class
>Pocket full of blood and now dripping down my leg[/color]
I'm gone - bye
pwnthemonkeys Posted: 06:23 Jan01 2011 Post ID: 2948043
pwnthemonkeys
Village idiot
Post Likes: 5
+
About two months ago during a kajukenbo class, I'm in the adult class right because of my build, well I was doing a counter against somebody, they were attacking I was doing the counter, either I resisted a little or the guy went way to hard I started to feel some sort of pain, it really hurt, but I shrugged it off thinking all I have to do is crack my back. Did that, still hurt, but I really didn't care, thought that it'll be better in the morning. Wrong, still doesn't stop me so I still go to the class and what not. After a week my dad takes me to a chiropractor turns out I tore my muscle. I had to put some patches on my back, I didn't and I still have the pain. Now I can't find the patches!
There was a sig here, it's gone now.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close