Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

I fooled you all

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous
CurryMonster Posted: 02:50 Feb07 2011 Post ID: 2962063
CurryMonster
A Professional with Standard
Post Likes: 0
+
bowow said:You learn something new everyday.

Hold on a minute, Volke put a picture of himself in the What do you look like thread and he had a balaclava on, now tell me why would a Welsh person need a balaclava?

Wales is cold.

The Undying Night Book 1: Fiendlord. GET IT HERE.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
balthiersbit Posted: 05:22 Feb07 2011 Post ID: 2962069
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
Post Likes: 188
+
Okay wow. Okay the funny thing is I like Nintendo_dude but remember really not liking Volke, not like it matters when it isnt really in a real life way obviously! I just remember thinking OMG this kid really needs to get that stick out of his **** and chill. Later we started to chat a little and my opinion about you changed but I cant believe you are both the same person. I remember chatting to you about Wales seeing as I spent 2 years there, or was that Nintendo_Dude I was chatting too on PXE?! Now I dont remember, I feel so blonde right now. XD.

I remember the IP fiasco but then again it was you and ND and both were respected within the community so I forgot about it.

Well you shouldnt pretend to be someone you are not, so be yourself and yeah now you can post your photo! Whistle

« Last edited by balthiersbit on Feb 7th 2011 »

Thanx to Craizen for the sig, love ya babe, Hubby for the avi.
testuser said:Someone needs to put you over their knee..

Volke Posted: 03:51 Feb08 2011 Post ID: 2962382
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
balthiersbit said:Okay wow. Okay the funny thing is I like Nintendo_dude but remember really not liking Volke, not like it matters when it isnt really in a real life way obviously! I just remember thinking OMG this kid really needs to get that stick out of his **** and chill. Later we started to chat a little and my opinion about you changed but I cant believe you are both the same person. I remember chatting to you about Wales seeing as I spent 2 years there, or was that Nintendo_Dude I was chatting too on PXE?! Now I dont remember, I feel so blonde right now. XD.

I remember the IP fiasco but then again it was you and ND and both were respected within the community so I forgot about it.

Well you shouldnt pretend to be someone you are not, so be yourself and yeah now you can post your photo! Whistle

Yes, even Volke an be a decent guy once you get to talk with him...(or is it me, I never can quite remember Evil )

It was here, I think. I remember telling you that I lived in Wales for seven years before 'moving back to Sweden'. Yeah, that was fun.

Deciding against pretending to be someone I'm not was why I axed nintendo_dude in the first place, eheh. And I'm not posting my photo. Not Talking
mr.619 Posted: 17:25 Feb08 2011 Post ID: 2962547
mr.619
Wisco
Post Likes: 5
+
My mind = blown.
Displaying Page 4 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close