Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Ragnorak II: The Prophecy of Death and Resurrection

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 97
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | ... | 95 | 96 | Last     Previous | Next
Titanic_Force Posted: 02:00 Feb16 2011 Post ID: 2964539
Titanic_Force
Post Likes: 0
+
"Meh, i think i will take up there challenge, they look like the crowd that intimidates people into doing what they want, i would gladly crush them." Sylvia gets up and walks outside.

« Last edited by Titanic_Force on Feb 16th 2011 »
Pokemon Platinum

FC: 3267 6911 3096
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
penguinlord352 Posted: 17:02 Feb16 2011 Post ID: 2964667
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
Post Likes: 1
+
Garm follows Sylvia out, intending to take out at least one before she takes them down
This ought to be pretty funny...this chick has an air of power around her, that much is certain.
Garm draws the dual daggers and stands ready for the fight
"Lady's first...but please leave some for me."
Garm's eyes show a dangerous glint in the sunlight

« Last edited by penguinlord352 on Feb 16th 2011 »
Reality-The World RP (It's an MMORPG styled RP: it's never too late to join!)

credit to shay for the sig and Craizen avy.
I'm Sir Walter the Garnet Time-Traveling Assassin of the Gemstone Order.
ss2teengohan Posted: 17:33 Feb16 2011 Post ID: 2964678
ss2teengohan
+
"I would like a glass of water please." Adrian replied while looking outside. "Are you sure you want those.....ruffians to fight outside your bar? I could put a stop to it, if you wish." he said.
Yogi_Bear Posted: 17:45 Feb16 2011 Post ID: 2964685
Yogi_Bear
+
"Don't trouble yourself with it," Tomas said, patting Adrian on the back. Standing up he straightened his cloak and said, "I'll make sure nothing gets out of hand." He strode to the door, offered a wave over his shoulder to the remaining company at the bar, and exited the dimly lit bar, shading his eyes and blinking quickly at the bright sunshine.
Thanks Craizen

Proc^^
++Pixel Euphoria
penguinlord352 Posted: 19:24 Feb16 2011 Post ID: 2964734
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Garm sizes up the ruffians one by one.
All brawn, no brains...no doubt they'll try to cause us to rush an attack by taunting us...
Garm grins, thinking of several ways to kill or knock out each one based on previous experience. Whether he can take them all on, including BRUTE, in broad daylight, he isn't sure.

Titanic_Force Posted: 20:11 Feb16 2011 Post ID: 2964766
Titanic_Force
+
Sylvia exits the bar. The sun hits her in her eyes, she squints for a moment before adjusting to the outside. She see plenty of men preparing for a fight. "Thank you, Garm is it? Your so kind." She smiled politely and turned. She inhaled deeply, bringing both hands in front of herself slowly down. "I believe today, will be the day you are, all , brought into the light. All of you are fools will pay for your transgressions."
Pokemon Platinum

penguinlord352 Posted: 20:22 Feb16 2011 Post ID: 2964773
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"It is my pleasure to aid one such as you, Miss Sylvia, correct?"
Garm seems to be totally hyped up for the fight, regardless.
Now, who shall I take out first...
Garm seems to be having trouble deciding, so he decides to let them make the first move, standing in a loose defensive stance, though it is deceptively stronger of a defense than it seems.

Yogi_Bear Posted: 20:32 Feb16 2011 Post ID: 2964777
Yogi_Bear
+
As Tomas exited the bar and adjusted his eyes to the sunlight, he examined the scene that was beginning to unfold in the front. Smiling he put his hands on his hips, feeling the reassuring shapes of his weapons under the cloak. Although he noticed his arsenal was rather light because of the weapons that had remained in his saddlebags, Tomas assumed that he would need little more than a dagger, if anything, in this encounter. He strode over to the pair already prepared for battle and stood with his arms folded. He was no longer smiling, but it was impossible to tell due to the shadow produced on his face by his hood. "What are we waiting for?" he asked nobody in particular.
Thanks Craizen

Proc^^
++Pixel Euphoria
imaloony8.0 Posted: 20:47 Feb16 2011 Post ID: 2964783
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
Oh KOG, you weren't really going to try to start this up again without me, were you? Next to Wolfy's showdown, this was my favorite RP of all time, I'll have you know.

Name: Roy Creed/Falcion (Fal-see-on)

Sex: Male

Height: 5'11

Weight: 148 lbs.

Race: Human

Religion: None (Although in conflicts he usually sides with Jovalists)

Weapons: A barrel-over-barrel magnum custom made for Roy, and a semi-automatic pistol. The bullets used in it have very hard tips made of a rare metal called �??Blurite�?�, much harder than steel, but surprisingly light weight. The bullets have more kick to them, and can even pierce through a tank. In addition to the bluerite bullets, Roy also has some normal rounds, as well as thirteen special rounds. From his visit with the Jovalists, he was given thirteen holy bullets. He never fired one, but kept them safely tucked inside his shield for the day when he would inevitable need them. With the barrel-over-barrel design the gun can only fire three times before needing to reload. To compensate for this, there is a small latch that fits right over Roy's thumb that can be flicked open and fed in one or two rounds without needing to reload all the chambers. In addition, the lower barrel can be flipped up and attached to the upper one to create a more accurate long-barrel revolver, using only one bullet per shot instead of two when in that mode.. Roy also carries explosive rounds on him, however, he doesn't use them except in emergencies, since he only has so many and they're quite dangerous to use. The Semi-Automatic pistol is also made of blurite, with bullets made of the same thing. The pistol appears to be a normal gun otherwise, but seems to have an improved clip that allows for more rounds and quicker reloads.
Roy is also equipped with a shield. It fits onto his right forearm, and he only really removes it when sleeping and eating. It stretches the length of his forearm and made of blurite, like his other weapons. He has never even seen this shield scratched, due to the incredible strength of the material. Hidden in the shield is also a short sword that can extend from the tip of the shield that is about 14 to 16 inches long, also made of the material from the shield and bullets. Roy also keeps a few bullets hidden on the inside of the shield for quick reloads in this case, his 13 holy bullets. The shield itself has a function that allows it to fold close to his arm like a gauntlet. The sword can�??t be used in this form, but it�??s much more concealable while still giving him a strong tool to deflect attacks, and, when in this form, it also covers his hand, strengthening his punches.
It appears that Roy has a mechanized left arm starting at the elbow, although no one knows how he lost his real one. It has several functions including an auto-reloader for the revolver on the back of his hand, a very small blade that can extend out of the finger, and an 8-inch spike that can extend out of the palm. The spike and the blade are both diamond tipped/edged. He has a sniper rifle on his back, compact and able to stay hidden, but fold out for use as a full-sized sniper rifle when he needs it, although he doesn�??t use it very often. He keeps most of his ammo for his guns in pouches on his belt, in his pocket, or even hidden on his body.
He keeps a knife strapped to his left ankle, but mostly for practical purposes. He rarely ever uses it in combat.

Skills: Roy is a master gunman. He can fire off rounds faster than anyone in the world, and even without the help of his mechanical hand he can reload in the blink of an eye. He also has inherited a special form of sharp shooting known as �??Emerald Eye�?�. When he uses this, his retina turns an emerald green color and everything becomes clear to him. He can see in the dark, at great distances, and even see the wind patterns and how they will change. This vision allows him to see the path of his bullets before he shoots them, accounting for the wind. Some claim that with this ability he can even momentarily shift the wind to his advantage to curve his bullets properly, although Roy has never confirmed or denied this. Using this ability for too long, however, causes blurred vision and massive headaches. Some say it can even make the user go blind if used too much. Roy himself often gets headaches from all the time he�??s used it and takes medication constantly for the pain. Some say that its power can even extend beyond visual powers. That "Whoever masters the eye will become the greatest warrior on the planet." Roy has never commented on this.
Although he has only had his mechanical hand for about a decade, he�??s managed to work it perfectly into his fighting. It compliments his shield fighting well, and augments his reloading with his gun. It�??s also a great tool and a stealth weapon.
For his normal fighting techniques Roy usually up close uses a combination of his shield/sword and his hand/spike, often changing it to confused the opponent. At a range, Roy will use either one or both of his guns. Despite firing them so much, he almost never runs out of ammo. Some believe he�??s hollowed out parts of his body to hold extra ammo in.
Roy is also quite quick on his feet, timing in for a 40 yard dash in 4.4 seconds.

Appearance: Roy wears a black cloak that covers him from neck to ankles. He normally also has a wide brimmed, flat-topped black hat that covers his eyes. Under his cloak is a sturdy dark blue jacket with a brown undershirt. Despite their appearances, they�??re pretty strong as far as clothing go while still being flexible. They can�??t stop bullets or swords, but they take blunt trauma rather well. He also wears secure fitting dark green pants and black shoes. His skin is somewhat pale and he has a rough stubble of a beard and mustache. His hair is brown and about 4 inches long kept rather messy under his hat. Under his clothing, his left chest and left arm down to his elbow (The rest of his arm is replacements) is covered in scars, both burns and slashes. On his face, he has a long cutting scar from above the corner of the right side of his mouth to his right ear.

Personality: Roy used to have a friendly, if dark personality, but now he�??s completely hardened. He doesn�??t talk to many people and frequently have nightmares that make people think he�??s insane. When he does talk, he�??s normally quite grim and will kill with machine like personality if pushed, no questions asked. However, his old self is hidden under his new shell, with a new part, confidence and determination, the likes of which he has never had before. All it will take is the right person to unlock it.

History:
(For Roy�??s early history, refer to original Ragnorak RP)
�??I�??m innocent�?��?�
�??This can�??t be happening�?��?�
�??This isn�??t right.�?�
The are the thoughts that have been going through Roy�??s head for the last decade. The day it happened is still a blur. Waking up to see everyone, Striker, Teya, Leefe, all of them. Their normal daily lives hunting down the pieces of Vladmir. Then it happened. He tried to repress what happened, but it's constantly pushing its way into his thoughts, a terrible memory that will never leave him. A struggle, yells, pain, death, and sorrow. He lost more than half of his left arm that day. He was thrown out of the country, a washed up bounty hunter with nothing left but a twinkle left in his eye, a power left to him by some powerful ancestor.
It would do.
After getting a suitable replacement for his arm, he began training with the eye power, and training his gun and weapons skills, ready to tackle whatever lay ahead of him. It turns out that his mother was in the bloodline for this talent, but had lost her name when she married into the Creed family losing the power of her maiden name, "Falcion". Upon deeper research, he was surprised to see how far his family tree went back. Hunters, archers, snipers, all great with their weapons from sniper rifles to bows to slings, his family always had a knack for long-ranged fighting. He could see why. The side effects were hell, but the ability gave power beyond his wildest imagination. Many times his body tried to buckle and break, but he wouldn�??t let it. He had lost too much to die at that point.
He had never told the others, but he didn�??t run across them by accident. He had a mission. A mission that would have freed his brother, the only one he had left in the world. A mission he never thought he could do. But he never had the chance to make his decision. After what happened, he never saw any of them for 10 long years. He received word that his brother had been executed when he had failed to complete his mission, and now they were coming after him next because of his failure. He heard word that they planned to leave him alone if he finished his mission�??if he managed to do it before they caught him. Again he though it would be an impossible choice, but as he approached the border for the first time in ten years, he knew his choice was clear. He took one last look at the paper he held in his hand before he stepped over the border.
�??Wanted Dead: Princess Teya Lovett�?�

(And KOG, do you have an MSN or Skype? I need to talk to you about my character's history.)

« Last edited by imaloony8.0 on Feb 21st 2011 »

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
penguinlord352 Posted: 20:49 Feb16 2011 Post ID: 2964786
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"I believe it wise to allow them to first move. All brawn, no brain."
Garm figures these words will explain themselves, and he says nothing more, focusing intently on the opponents, waiting for them to attack.
Come on....attack you big ruffians.
Garm is a very patient man. His daggers gleam in the sunlight, as does his mischievious smile.

Titanic_Force Posted: 21:09 Feb16 2011 Post ID: 2964792
Titanic_Force
+

(( I totally agree Looney!!! ))

"Your so polite. You can call me Sylvia, no need to be formal." She said keeping her focus on the group of men. She began sizing the men up, in terms of intelligence and strength. They all seemed to be running short of 'Brute', who of course is pitiful looking himself.

« Last edited by Titanic_Force on Feb 16th 2011 »
Pokemon Platinum

nightmare2 Posted: 13:11 Feb17 2011 Post ID: 2964976
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
Night sighs to himself before getting up and walking outside, he leans against the side of the building and watches the fight. Mostly interested in Garm and Slyvia he takes out a knife sending it spiraling through the air right into one of the men's legs. Then waited for a reaction.
Wonder if they are smart enough to know I threw that instead of Garm or Slyvia...
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
ss2teengohan Posted: 15:42 Feb17 2011 Post ID: 2965045
ss2teengohan
+
Adrian also stepped outside. He walked into the center of the two groups. "Now, Now. Is fighting really going to solve our problems? Could we not solve this peacefully?" he said.
penguinlord352 Posted: 20:40 Feb17 2011 Post ID: 2965149
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"Okay then Sylvia, I won't be as formal. Which ones do you want?"
Garm takes note of the knife in the one man's leg, tempted to take credit for it, but decides against it.
"Also, do you think I ought be using lethal force? I don't think they're worth killing, personally. Leaves witnesses to warn people not to bother us."
Garm grins, to himself mostly, but he is quite amused by this entire situation.

Titanic_Force Posted: 00:15 Feb18 2011 Post ID: 2965183
Titanic_Force
+
Sylvia fliped her hair to one side. "Strategically it would be proper to take out Brute, with him out of the way it would either completely demoralize the rest of his group, or they would become enraged and attack us anyway. But i dont think lethal force will be neccisary."
Pokemon Platinum

KOG Posted: 00:26 Feb18 2011 Post ID: 2965185
KOG
+
(( Heck yeah! You're in Looney! Have at it my friend. Smile ))

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" screams one of the men in agony, feeling Night's knife pierce his right leg. He falls to the ground, clutching the leg holding the knife in its calf and viewing blood drip from it in horror. "My leg! My leg!"
"Oh, so that's how you wanna play it, huh?" Brute yelled at Night. "Well then, playtime is over kiddies. Let me show you how us real men get to work!!"
Brute walks over to the wounded mate and rips the knife out of his leg, having him scream even louder in agony. "AHHHH! DANG IT BOSS!"
"GET UP, YA WUSS!" growled Brute, tossing the knife to the side. "Be a man and take it like one."
"Argh .... okay boss" said the poor male, limping to one foot.
"Now then! LET'S SHOW'EM WHOSE BOSS!" said Brute, raising his dagger high in the sky to rally his group behind him. The group responds with a unified roar and raise their weapons high, revealing an arsenal of iron maces, clubs, swords, canes, and bare knuckles.
"ATTACK!" commanded Brute, pointing his blade at the group. The muscle-bond group of males rush forward, making the ground rumble in a stampede like way, and hostle their weapons to attack the group.

(( Take'em out guys. :D Have your way with anyone of them, except Brute. I got something special planned for him. Btw, try not to kill them, but mortally wounding them is more of what I am looking for. ))

« Last edited by KOG on Jun 3rd 2015 »
vvv credit to .Impact.

Bow down to the King of Games!!!

I have a NEW RP! Join the RP Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits of Vladimar!" We need more RPers to help out.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 07:34 Feb18 2011 Post ID: 2965222
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
((KOG, got an MSN or Skype?))

Almost from nowhere, a cloaked man stumbled into the battlefield. "Hmm?" He said, as if noticing all these people for the first time. He didn't think much of it, however, and proceeded to pull a large bottle out from under his cloak. While he was attempting to open it, however, one of the men bumped into him rather rudely, knocking the bottle to the ground.
"Excuse me..." The cloaked man said as he reached down for the bottle.
"You want to die!?" The man screamed, obviously on-edge. He wielded a two-handed sword, and swung it down wildly.
The cloaked man effortlessly caught it with his left hand. At first it appeared it would be a messy scene, but there was no cut, no blood coming from his hand. In fact, the sound when the sword hit was one of metal-on-metal contact.
"I believe I said excuse me. Now go away before you get hurt," the cloaked man said harshly.
This man had gone pale in the face, but continued his attack by punching with his left hand. He was clearly scared and wanted this cloaked man dead quickly.
"Very well," the cloaked man growled. With his left hand he twisted the sword away from the other man and then dodged his opponent's pathetic blow.
The rest of the battle was over in seconds. A few jabs to the stomach and face from the cloaked man, followed by a smash to the side of the face with his right forearm which was met with a satisfying 'crack', also odd, as if the victim had been hit by something metal.
As the man hit the ground, beaten and unconscious, the cloaked man snorted. He picked up his bottle, opened it, and ate a few pills from within. "What a waste of time," he muttered.

((6/3/2015: KOG said something about commentary, so I figured I'd start here. My, I got off to a late start, eh? I don't even know if I initially read the posts leading up to this. I'll be honest, the "Emerald Eye gives Migraines" was not my greatest idea. Nor was having it need to be something to unlock like Super Saiyan. For something bestowed by a god, this ability was needlessly difficult to access and use. I think in Evil Eye I started to imply that The Eye was easier to access initially, but if I could redo it, I would definitely have The Eye be something that was always on from birth and sidestep some of this crap about "Headaches caused by using the Eye," at least for the first stage.))

« Last edited by imaloony8.0 on Jun 3rd 2015 »

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
Titanic_Force Posted: 11:51 Feb18 2011 Post ID: 2965358
Titanic_Force
+
Sylvia bolted towards the group of charging men with incredible speed. She leaped into the air right before impact with one of them and extended her leg. The kicked sent one of the men hurdling through the air, painfully tumbling on the ground until he halts by being stopped by a building.

Sylvia mearly side steps and dodges blow after blow from the angry mob.

"You stupid little girl! Stand still!" Yelled one of the men swinging a short sword.
"Heh, little girl huh?" She laughed as she spun, dipped and twisted around a couple more blows. Sylvia saw an opening in all 3 men surrounding her, so she went for them. She moved with blinding speed. She struck all the men around their entire body with precise jabs. The men fall to the ground, unable to move anything except for there mouths and eyes. They lay there in painfully contorted positions. "This little girl just put you boys outta' commission."

"Hit a lady from behind, how rude." She leaned to the right and a fist came flying over her shoulder. She grabbed the mans forearm and biceps and slammed him to the ground. Sylvia made some hand gestures that were weird looking. Four flat edged pieces of earth came out of the ground and rapped around his limbs, locking him to the ground.
Pokemon Platinum

Yogi_Bear Posted: 14:41 Feb18 2011 Post ID: 2965395
Yogi_Bear
+
"Well, this just got out of hand," Tomas said as he drew a small dagger from his belt. He immediately charged into the group, quickly deflecting a strike from Brute before reaching a man who had just managed to pull a knife. Tomas sized up his opponent and payed particular attention to the serrated hunting knife, intended to do as much damage as possible to its target. The monster attacked and Tomas easily deflected his strike. Pivoting away he made a swipe for the giant's shoulder but narrowly missed, controlling himself to prevent an opening in his guard. The hefty man reared back for a huge swipe but Tomas rolled away and the long knife missed by a large margin. Not being as able as his counterpart, the man was wickedly off balance as Tomas emerged from his roll and landed a devastating hit on the giant's shoulder, leaving a bloody gash on the larger man's shoulder. He grabbed this wound and let out a loud yell. However, as Tomas was readying to make the final strike, he was clubbed from behind with a meaty arm and landed in the dust.
Thanks Craizen

Proc^^
++Pixel Euphoria
penguinlord352 Posted: 16:51 Feb18 2011 Post ID: 2965539
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Garm quickly dispatches two by delivering a slice to the back of their knees, crippling them for the rest of their lives before narrowly ovoiding a punch to the face, but walking into a kick to the stomach.
"So....that's how you guys want to play, eh?"
Garm is doubled over as a few swarm at him, brandishing clubs and maces, getting his breath back. Unexpectedly, Garm's feet greet the first to of the latest attackers directly in their faces. Garm spins around and sweep kicks the two, along with a third to the ground before jumping up and dropkicking the fourth in the head with his left foot. He lands behind the fourth as the man slumps to the ground, probably unconcious or suffering a concussion while bleeding from the forehead where Garm's left heel struck.

Displaying Page 3 of 97
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | ... | 95 | 96 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close