Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Ragnorak II: The Prophecy of Death and Resurrection

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 92 of 97
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | Last     Previous | Next
Guy117 Posted: 16:58 Feb01 2012 Post ID: 3090467
Guy117
Big Ghey
Post Likes: 3
+
*Aeon was looking towards Benjamin and was focused before noticing the MegaKnight coming from below. He barely had time to get out of the way and due to this his left thigh and shield were hit. He sustained a deep cut in his thigh and his shield was damaged to the point where it could not be used effectively. He threw it aside and took hold of the only weapon he had left, his katana. It glowed black with dark energy. He just looked on at the dark puddle which was the MegaKnight.*

Rise beast and face me again.

« Last edited by Guy117 on Feb 1st 2012 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
KOG Posted: 19:18 Feb01 2012 Post ID: 3090557
KOG
Post Likes: 0
+
The explosion really took its toll on Teya. She found it extremely hard to move her body; despite being in complete shock, the explosion itself did a number on her. She started to notice her body slowly recovering, thanks to Kiera and her healing spell, and starts to push himself up to her knees. Her hair and face is covered in dirt and her body is covered in burns. The one thing that hurt her most had nothing to do with her body, but more of what she saw. The destruction in Elijah City. The sight of the burnt houses, fire in the streets, dead bodies of citizens, assassins, and holy knights tore into her soul. "Jovalin .... why?" she whispered. "Why did you allow this to happen? What is the meaning of all this destruction ... ?"

The pool of darkness started to boil, as if it was being heated by the ground itself. Bubbles of darkness began to rise from the puddle in an eerie fashion. Suddenly, MegaKnight lurches out of the puddle with all six arms stretch out, soaring at Aeon to pierce all eight swords into his body. (Finish him off Aeon so you can focus on Vladimir, and make it good)

Vladimir-Benjamin is seen hovering down to the burnt soil of Elijah City, courtesy of his previous attack. Once he lands, he admires the work around him, examining the fire in the streets, dead bodies, and destroyed houses. As he observed town, his eyes view Garm and Shadow approaching him. "You had your chance to join me" said Benjamin. "Now, as a result of your foolishness, you both must die. Rrrrrrrrrrrrr-YAAAAAAA!"
After engulfing his fist with dark energy, Vladimir drops to his knees and punches the ground with authority! Immediately, the ground begins to crack and two fissures race towards Garm and Shadow. As the fissures got close, streams of purple colored flames burst out of the ground fissures, looking to engulf both fighter's in their depths.

Meanwhile over by the house where Marasmus rested, Eva can be seen stumbling over to it with numerous lacerations over her body and burn marks on her face. In absolute pain, she stumbles into the house and approaches the unconscious Marasmus. "Hey ... awrk ... hey, are you alright?" she said, more worried about Marasmus being alive than her own well-being. She knew the warriors could not afford to lose another ally.
vvv credit to .Impact.

Bow down to the King of Games!!!

I have a NEW RP! Join the RP Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits of Vladimar!" We need more RPers to help out.
Guy117 Posted: 19:42 Feb01 2012 Post ID: 3090567
Guy117
Big Ghey
Post Likes: 3
+
You were a worthy opponent...
*Aeon's katana gave off a wave of energy while Aeon waited for his opponent to get closer. Then the moment the MegaKnight's blades were about to pierce Aeon appeared to have sliced right through the MegaKnight. After a short pause, thousand of bright cuts appeared all over the MegaKnight and it fell to pieces. Aeon jumped away from the area because right after that the pieces of the MegaKnight glowed brightly and exploded leaving a large crater.*
...Farewell.
*Aeon then licked the MegaKnight's "blood" of his blade and flew towards Benjamin, Garm, and Shadow.*

« Last edited by Guy117 on Feb 1st 2012 »
imaloony8.0 Posted: 20:09 Feb01 2012 Post ID: 3090586
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
After the carnage from Vladimir's attack, nearly all of the Falcion ghosts had been disrupted and sent back to the afterlife through Viridian Six. Only a few ghosts remained: Xavier, Briar, Adana, and Rilk, along with seven other Falcion's who had managed to escape the explosion. Even Polath and Victor, the former being weighed down by the ladder, had been caught in the attack fully and were returned to the afterlife in their small sphere-forms.
"Head count!" Xavier coughed, examining the damage to his ghostly figure.
"All but the ten of us," Rilk replied.
"What about Polath, Victor, and Roy?" Xavier asked.
Briar pointed to the monstrous battle taking place ahead of them.
"Well, I suppose none of us expected him to stay out of the fray for much longer..." Xavier stood and loaded his crossbow. "Rilk, you're with me. Adana, Briar, you take the others and hold off the tormentors as long as you can."
"Got it," Adana replied, spinning up her sling once again. This time, it seemed to darken into a circle of pure black. Another of the Falcion special weapons: Shadow Skipper. Adana let loose a bullet with a quick side arm-shot, sending the bullet at incredible speeds. As it moved, it seemed to disappear and reappear. It soon became clear that the bullet was jumping in and out of the shadow realm, where time moved eight times faster, making the bullet travel much faster than it normally would. Once it impacted on a tormentor, it knocked him thirty feet back, taking out a whole line of them at once.
"Leave it to us Xavier!" One of the other Falcions, Kurt, called. He hefted his sniper rifle.
Xavier and Rilk ran towards the battle, weapons in hand.

Someone shook Striker on the shoulder. "Lying down on the job, eh? You've got a world to save, no time for tears," Roy's ghostly form grinned.

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
penguinlord352 Posted: 20:15 Feb01 2012 Post ID: 3090592
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
Post Likes: 1
+
Garm started to run to the side to avoid the fissure, preparing to attack with the residual power Omega had left in him before a forced retreat to his realm by Vladimir's attacks. The disruption of the chasms had unbalanced Omega's realm. Convinced that Striker was in no state to continue to fight, Garm begins to try to strategize about how to win this fight without the Jovalin Blade and Striker to help.
It's all about timing. I just need the perfect opening to hit this guy...I can't let anyone down...with Striker the way he is, this is up to me and...that shadowy guy....and hopefully someone else'll help out. Better activate the dragonic spell if I want to survive this.
Garm activates the spell inscribed on his back. His skin turns to Omegorichalcum scales and his eyes to icy blue dragon eyes. He begins to move faster and faster. Wings sprout from his back and he stretches them out and begins to glide up, away from the ground.

« Last edited by penguinlord352 on Feb 1st 2012 »
Reality-The World RP (It's an MMORPG styled RP: it's never too late to join!)

credit to shay for the sig and Craizen avy.
I'm Sir Walter the Garnet Time-Traveling Assassin of the Gemstone Order.
nightmare2 Posted: 20:19 Feb01 2012 Post ID: 3090594
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
Shadow mimicked Benji's attack sending his own fissure of blue flames at it and then jumped off to the side. He points one of his katanas at Benji and starts blasting fireballs at him. The other one he gathers dark energy in, thickening the blade making it more saber like. A small blue fireball appears next to Garm in which Shadow is able to communicate to him without Benji overhearing.

"You still okay to fight with those injuries? Gonna heat up the atmosphere and send some lightning down on him, should provide as a good distraction so see what you can do."

As most of the fireballs miss, being fired mainly at random spread out, they rise up into the sky and explode sending off heat waves which slowly begin heating up the atmosphere, which makes it crackle with energy. Shadow keeps up his barrage of fireballs but begins raining lightning down directly at and around Benjamin.

« Last edited by nightmare2 on Feb 1st 2012 »
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
KOG Posted: 20:53 Feb01 2012 Post ID: 3090614
KOG
+
Striker heard the voice of Roy and felt the hand on his shoulder. He turns to face him, examining his ghostly figure. "I thought I could save you" said Striker, at this point completely lost from the destruction of the city. "I should have known it was silly of me to think I could save the world ..... I'm no hero. I've never been anything other than a failure. Everyone I have tried to save always dies! My brother! My mom! My father! You! And now, look at what's happen! You tell me how can a screw up like me save this world? What can I do?"

Vladimir-Benjamin watches the allies regroup one by one, smiling all the while.

"What is it about human nature that inspires them to continue fighting, although knowing they cannot win? They're outmatched, all of them. I am The God Of Darkness. I have rule over time and space. They can barely control their own vital organs. No matter. If they want a fight, then I shall give them all one."

Benjamin views the Falcion family ghost approaching, along with Aeon, and snaps his fingers. In an instant, huge pools of darkness leak up from the ground in randomly spots across town. Within seconds, a pact of gigantic, four-legged beast like tormentors rise out of the ground, similar to the ones back on island where the Jovalin blade once resided.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

"Ragnabeast! Destroy those who dares to go against your almighty Vladimir!"

As the beast attend to the Falcion Ghost and Aeon, Benjamin goes back to focusing on the attack by Shadow. He easily dodges the lightning bolts shot down from the sky, disappearing and reappearing with his arms crossed. After dodging one last lightning bolt, Benjamin appears right in front of Shadow. His eyes suddenly glow with an eerie purple, staring into the puplis of Shadow. He was casting a hypnotic spell, looking to bring Shadow under his control.
"Night! Give in to me, warrior of darkness" said Vladimir-Benjamin. "You must kill .... kill your allies ... do as your God commands!"

"OBEY YOUR GOD!"
"OBEY YOUR GOD!"

« Last edited by KOG on Dec 19th 2012 »
vvv credit to .Impact.

I have a NEW RP! Join the RP Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits of Vladimar!" We need more RPers to help out.
penguinlord352 Posted: 21:00 Feb01 2012 Post ID: 3090615
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Garm takes this as a chance to attack. He flies at Vladimir's back and charges his right fist with the remaining Omega power left in him and brings it sideways at Vladimir's head so he didn't risk hitting Shadow.

« Last edited by penguinlord352 on Feb 1st 2012 »

KOG Posted: 21:44 Feb01 2012 Post ID: 3090620
KOG
+
Vladimir-Benjamin sensed the Omegorichalcum scaled Garm coming up behind him and, as his right fist passed by him, disappears into thin air. Even after he disappeared, he continue to work his spell on Shadow. He manipulates the vision of Shadow, corrupting his sight and having Garm appear in the form ... of Naomi. The spell begins to mess with the head of Shadow, creating the illusion of Naomi standing in front of him and attack him with her cane, which in reality is Garm swinging his fist in his direction.

"Bring down the traitor, Night!"
"Bring down the traitor, Night!"

« Last edited by KOG on Feb 1st 2012 »
vvv credit to .Impact.

penguinlord352 Posted: 22:14 Feb01 2012 Post ID: 3090638
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Garm flies back a ways and looks around for Vladimir/Benjamin.
"Coward! Where are you?! Show yourself!
Garm has yet to notice the magic being cast on Shadow. He turns his back to who he assumes is his comrade and looks around some more. He remains conscious of the air behind him through the sixth sense all assassins are trained to develope. With the boosted senses of the dragon spell, his sixth sense is greatly heightened as well.

1 : 2 Posted: 01:21 Feb02 2012 Post ID: 3090667
1 : 2
+
"I'm not going to die anytime soon... Not after everything that's happened. But you... Why are you... still standing up, even though you're in such a condition...? You should be worrying about yourself..." spoke Marasmus, pushing himself to his feet, ready to catch Eva if she would fall, seeing as though she was such in a terrible condition. "This... everything... is my fault. I was still mourning Freija when Kingdom Breaker was fired. If only my guard was up completely at that time, I might've been able to stop Benjamin from countering it... " he thought.

nightmare2 Posted: 15:37 Feb02 2012 Post ID: 3090810
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
Night takes control and manages to swing an uppercut, with the katana that was previously throwing fireballs, at Garm's exposed back but right before connecting Shadow regains control.

He isn't your god, that is a disgusting pig trying to use your god. Remember Benjamin, now wake up Night or else I burn the book!

Shadow's threat seems to weaken Benji's hold enough for Shadow to force him out of it and knock him unconcious. Then he points the holy katana into the air and sends a few large fireballs into the air that fly up and explode into thousands of tiny ones that rain down in the area around Garm and Shadow.

"Well we should get some kind of contact from this, oh and sorry bout that kinda hard for Night to disobey an order from Lord Vladimir.... Now where was I, oh right."

Shadow sets the katana to hover above him and keep up the barrage, he takes his empty hand and slides it along the edge of the other one, refining the dark energy around it. He then holds out his hand and taps into the the books store creating a green flame in his palm. He looks up at Garm's back for a few seconds before thrusting his palm at Garm at an incredible speed, before hitting him however the flames jumps at him and spreads over his entire body then disappears.

"There you are little boost in energy and some internal healing."

Shadow holds up his wrist and looks at the Jovamorpher thinking about using it.

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
penguinlord352 Posted: 16:42 Feb02 2012 Post ID: 3090836
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"Hm? What about Night?"
Garm had been so focused in signs of Benjamin that he'd failed to notice the close call. The flames engulfed him as he turned to see what the problem was and he brought his arm back to punch Shadow before noticing the flames were going and that all his internal bleeding was gone. His lungs even began to feel better. The Draconic energies that his transformation generated seemed to have absorbed twice as much energy from the flame due to the nature of fire being related to the element of Garm's Draconic form.
"Using that might not be a bad idea. It should give you an extra edge in this fight."
I lost the one I borrowed from Roy while fighting Marasdeon earlier. Better find it later. I ought to return it.

Garm realizes his gaurd has dropped a bit and he immediately raises it again, focusing in any signs of Benjamin once more,

imaloony8.0 Posted: 16:58 Feb02 2012 Post ID: 3090848
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Rot furrowed his brow and gave Striker a light slap across the face. "You can pull yourself together, for starters. Mistakes were made, it happens. I chose this path for myself, and it wasn't your fault that I died, so stop beating yourself up over it. I'm sure your parents feel the same way, too. You have people left to fight for, and your task isn't done here. Not yet. You still have a whole world to fight for, and you know better than anyone that you're the only one who can do it. So dust yourself off and go shove that magic sword up Benjamin's ***!"

KOG Posted: 12:59 Feb03 2012 Post ID: 3091052
KOG
+
Roy's comments are heard by Benjamin. Although he does not appear in physical form, his presence is felt in the atmosphere around the warriors.

"Oh my, what crude language! That's not way to address your god."
"Oh my, what crude language! That's not way to address your god."

Striker begins to notice his body reacting in a way. A eerie purple aura covers his body, as he starts to glow in it. Suddenly, he feels an invisible force begin to rip and tear at his insides! It is almost like a tiny monster was currently inside his body and knawing at his interal organs. Striker drops to the ground, grabbing his gut and yelling in absolutely anguish!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

The proverbial cry in pain is so loud it spreads across the town, catching every ear in sight. The scream even wakes young Johan up, who sits up and looks in the direction of the scream. Teya, who just regained consciousness, glances in the direction of the scream as well, knowing exactly who it is. "Manny!!!"

Striker is currently suffering under the Nerxus art spell, simply known as the Torture spell. At that moment, Striker begins to rise off the ground, still covered in the purple aura and crying in horrendous pain. As he hovers into the air, he notices that he has lost completely control of his body and it was now under the control of a spell. "Ragh! AHHHH! What's ... ha-happeneing!??" After rising above the ground to the height of a house, he comes to a stop and watches as his legs and arms extend outward. Vladimir-Benjamin appears back in front of him with his arms-crossed, carrying an evil grin on his face.

"You should know by now, you cannot win, Manuel. Why don't you just accept me as your ruler and submit!?"
"I told you I'd rather ... ARGH ... DIE!" says the hovering Striker, still from through the torture spell.
"Understandable" said Benjamin. "Maybe your friends will be a bit more easier to convince. Ehem! Warriors of light!"

Benjamin turns and faces Garm, Shadow, and the rest of the allies, pointing his finger at Striker. "This is the last time I make this offer! I demand that you all BOW to me. Because if you don't, I will END his life, here and now! If you care about your friend, you will do the right thing and submit! Do not test me!"

"NO! Don't listen to ... ARWK ... Don't do ... Argh! ... RAWK! .... AHHHHHHHHHHH!"

« Last edited by KOG on Jul 4th 2012 »
vvv credit to .Impact.

imaloony8.0 Posted: 13:19 Feb03 2012 Post ID: 3091053
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Rilk and Xavier stopped mid fight. Xavier had loaded his crossbow with one of his favorite mage-slayer bolts, but now he didn't think he could hit anything before Benjamin could kill Striker. He weighed his options, but everything he thought of was calculated in his mind with all he saw with his Stage 2 Eye. 0%... 0%... 0%... 0%...
Roy was nearly blow away once the spell was cast on Striker. As he was a newer ghost, his ability to interfere, even with the help of Viridian Six, was rather limited. It was all he could do to watch and try to think of a way to help Striker.
Still, none of the 11 remaining Falcion's bowed. You could almost feel their eyes centering in on Benjamin, looking for the spot where a shot would cause the most pain.

penguinlord352 Posted: 14:06 Feb03 2012 Post ID: 3091064
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"To bow to a pitiable deity with an inferiority complex just to save Striker would be a horrible insult to those who have died here today and to he himself. I don't like to insult my allies.
Garm slowly decreases the distance between Benjamin and he himself. He's hoping for a miracle out of Omega on this one, but it's all that he has left in this situation. Either that or hope Teya gets Jovalin to do something helpful instead of just...doing whatever it is he does. Garm gets some positive signals that Omega might just come through on this improvised plan.
Come on now...take the bait you stupid prideful deity. Take the bait...
Garm begins to give off a slowly increasing amount of Omega's energy. Ignoring Striker's pain seems to be bothering him, but his lifestyle has dulled his sympathy and his connections to others enough to prevent him from being emotional in the situation.

nightmare2 Posted: 15:55 Feb03 2012 Post ID: 3091089
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
"How many times must we remind you I am not a warrior of light and I shall NEVER bow before one who dares to USE my God for his own ambitions!"

Shadow follows after Garm with a huge amount of killing intent aimed at Benjamin, he holds up the katana covered in dark nergy and combines it with his other katana. Both merge into a sphere of black white and purple; he takes off his broad sword from his back and adds it in as well. In front of him a scythe forms.

He grabs ahold of it and begins swirling it around threateningly and smiling wickedly.

"Well then Benjamin at the end of this battle I WILL MAKE YOU BOW TO ME!"

KOG Posted: 18:24 Feb03 2012 Post ID: 3091129
KOG
+
No words can describe how proud Striker felt of his comrades, still sticking to their morals and convictions. Even the Holy Knights nearby do not bow, remaining loyal to their god. Teya, however, is unable to make her decision so decisively. She begins conflict with herself. Should she stand by her beliefs and allow Striker to die? Or sacrifice her allegiance to Jovalin for the sake of her lover? Either way, it is a no win situation. Teya began to cry, letting the tears flow down her face. As expected, she felt ashamed of herself for crying. "Even now, after I vowed I would change, I'm still weak" she said to herself. "All my life I have sat by, watched my friends struggled, and cried. Why is it that I can never do anything else? Curse the day I was born! Why do things have to be like this?"

Vladimir-Benjamin begins to burn with rage, viewing the warriors continue to stand against him. "You .... ignorant .... pathetic ..... HUMANS! Even at the expense of your friend, you STILL won't acknowledge me as your GOD?? Enough! I've had it! If you won't GIVE your lives to me, then I shall TAKE your lives. All of your lives! Starting ....

with you ..."

with you ..."

Benjamin erupts in a surge of dark energy, which then transfers to the tip of his finger, pointed at Striker. Because of the spell Striker still hangs in thin air and is unable to move, becoming a sitting duck for Benjamin's attack. Striker knew struggling was pointless. He could only sit back and watch. "G .... Give me .... Give me your best shot ..... " In an act of pride, Striker inhales and spits a swab of mucus at Benjamin, having it land on his cheek. Benjamin glances at the spit on his cheek, as it literally evaporates into steam, courtesy of his rage. Having enough, Benjamin aims his finger, now surging with electricity, at Striker and screams ....

"CRUXIOUS!"
"CRUXIOUS!"

His finger explodes with energy and shoots a purple beam of energy at Striker. For a moment, everything happened in slow motion ..... the light hits Striker with the force of an 18 wheeler! Striker takes a loud breath .... echoing throughout the city .... and falls out of the sky. His body is completely lifeless. He hits the ground .... unconscious .. and perhaps even .....

Teya witnessed the events occur, and wanted to scream. You wanted to scream her heart out. She wanted to rip every piece of clothing off of her body. Unfortunately, her body was at such a state of shock she could not do anything. "Manny? ... Manny? ..... Please be okay .... please you can't be .... no .... " She started to speak incoherently and drift and further away from reality. "You ... can't be dead ... "

"Heh-heh....hahaha.....hahahahaha....MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
"Heh-heh....hahaha.....hahahahaha....MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
vvv credit to .Impact.

nightmare2 Posted: 18:38 Feb03 2012 Post ID: 3091131
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
Shadows eyes watch him fall and hit the ground but immediatly they flick back up towards Benjamin.

"That it? Your pathetic so weak you couldn't fight him but instead held him down. Your no god, you are a COWARD."

Shadow swings his scythe upwards from the ground sending a powerful blast of air mixed with electricity directly at Benjamin, directly afterwards he momentairly disappears and reapears behind him repeating his attack. He disappears again to do it from Benjamin's right then again to his left and he does this all in a matter of a single second. Sending four blasts of air and elctricity cutting their way towards Benjamin.

Well then it has been so long no hasn't it, lets get this started shall we?

A wierd red tattoo appears on Shadow's skin, coming from his left wrists, that spreads to his right eye which changes slightly. Becoming all black with a red pupil and when he speaks again to Benjamin his voice is different, a mix between Night and Shadows though for some reason it sounds complete.

"Well then you pathetic coward, I will GIVE you a chance. Bow before me and I will let you live, choose not to and I will force you to."

« Last edited by nightmare2 on Feb 3rd 2012 »

Displaying Page 92 of 97
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close