Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Ragnorak II: The Prophecy of Death and Resurrection

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 93 of 97
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | Last     Previous | Next
penguinlord352 Posted: 19:12 Feb03 2012 Post ID: 3091145
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
Post Likes: 1
+
Garm and Omega once again merge and become the giant ten winged dragon once more. Omega Garm roars with the incredible rage of the dragon he has turned into. He begins to concentrate the powers of erasure, Omega's most pure energy.

Kiera hugs Teya and tries to comfort her.
"Striker couldn't have died from that. Don't worry Princess, it can't be true."
She wispers words of comfort to the Princess, trying to get back in touch with Alpha.
Reality-The World RP (It's an MMORPG styled RP: it's never too late to join!)

credit to shay for the sig and Craizen avy.
I'm Sir Walter the Garnet Time-Traveling Assassin of the Gemstone Order.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
1 : 2 Posted: 19:21 Feb03 2012 Post ID: 3091146
1 : 2
Post Likes: 0
+
"....?!" Marasmus was suddenly unable to feel Striker's life force, prompting him to look in the direction where the presence seemed to have disappeared. "This can't be... He's...?"
"...dead. Unfortunately the strength of heart was not enough to trump Vladimir." spoke Pride, his being could be felt grinning. Marasmus turned back to Eva in front of him, entering the final preparations for what would be his final use of magic. Magic required that his heart be at peace, his focus beyond its highest, but the current events that enveloped him had perturbed the peace inside his heart greatly. He could only wonder if the peace inside his heart would return, but he did not have high hopes. "I can't bring him back to life if he truly has died... but if he's still alive, even if barely, this spell... should take him out of danger... To think that he could brandish it, when I couldn't even touch the Jovalin blade..." his right hand began to crackle with black lightning that emanated from his yin. He placed his left hand on Eva's shoulder. "Just stay here... rest. Your wounds will be gone in short time. For the time being, don't die." and with that he ran through the wall Eva came in from, witnessing with his eyes finally the massacre outside. "Once again... I'm back to a simple alchemist... So many things have I sacrificed today... But none of them exceed that of which everyone else has sacrificed... especially you, Freija."

As he ran, bits of the outer side of his armor which was burnt to black began to fall off, his armor returning to its normal look, albeit the layer of armor thinner. He passed Giganscudo's lone arm, waving his left hand at it, and bits of steel that were under the debris began to move up into the air and reform the giant with whatever power he had left. "I need you to protect the city from the tormentors. Don't let them take anymore lives." he communicated with the giant through his mind, running off towards where the others are, the energy on his right hand growing thicker while the same energy began to envelop his left hand.

KOG Posted: 23:01 Feb04 2012 Post ID: 3091332
KOG
+
As Kiera hugs her, Teya drifts further and further away from reality, staring aimlessly at the ground. "Striker ... please come back .... please .... you can't be dead ... "

Eva witnessed Striker get killed and falls into a state of despair and rage. "You ... you will pay for this ... you .... you ... " Unfortunately at that moment, Eva faints again and falls into the arms of Marasmus, still weak from the rain of dark energy beams.

Meanwhile, Vladimir-Benjamin drops to the ground and extends his arm out, literally asking anyone to attack him. "So who's next?"
vvv credit to .Impact.

Bow down to the King of Games!!!

I have a NEW RP! Join the RP Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits of Vladimar!" We need more RPers to help out.
penguinlord352 Posted: 23:13 Feb04 2012 Post ID: 3091335
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Omega Garm's tail, very carefully aimed and coated with the Erasure energy used to cause truly evil souls to cease existing, flies at Benjamin's head from his right. Though, in this dense a concentration, it would strike at the very essence of any deity possessing a mortal, yet not harm anything around it nor harm anything or anyone not possessed of an evil soul. The dragon holds back to prevent Striker from possibly being caught up in any retaliation made by Benjamin.

Kiera just keeps hugging Teya and whispering encouraging words.

« Last edited by penguinlord352 on Feb 4th 2012 »

nightmare2 Posted: 11:06 Feb05 2012 Post ID: 3091373
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
"So arrogant are you when you are nothing and in the end you will fall into despair."

Tapping and activating his Jovamorpher another Tattoo appears, this time a golden on stretching from his right wrist to his left eye, at the same time both begin to slowly recede from his face. For a few seconds he amuses himself by making one arm disappear and reappear in another place, admiring his new speed. Once finished with amusing himself he claps both hands together and smashes them into the ground send waves of earth flying at Benjamin from behind and above stopping him from dodging Garm/Omega's attack.
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
KOG Posted: 02:16 Feb06 2012 Post ID: 3091453
KOG
+
Benjamin boldly allows Omega's tail to connect and stab his neck. The initial piercing makes Benjamin squeal in agony, since it was an attack on his moral being. However after a few seconds, his god-self takes over and he stares back at Garm, smiling.

"My turn"
"My turn"

At that very moment, Benjamin raises his hands and has them glow in a purple aura. The hands turn into monstrous claws, resembling the look of a wolf's paw with long nails, and then lunge at Omega Garm, digging their nails into his dragon scaled body. Using his own technique against him, Benjamin sends a surge of his own erasure energy into the body of Garm, looking to attack the very essence of Omega inside his body. Benjamin does this to keep Omega stationed in place just as the earth-like energy waves fly in his direction and hit him with extreme impact, taking Garm with him! The attack does very little damage to Benjamin, who is just sent flying from the impact, but it could have done considerable damage to Garm.

======

Whether the warriors recognized it or not, a miracle is about to take place. As Teya drifts further and further away from reality, a tear drops from her eye and hits the ground. However, this is not a regular tear. This tear carries an unspeakable power that cannot be explained in this realm. A godly power. Just as the tear evaporates into the ground, another symbol appears below Teya and Kiera, on the very ground they stood on. Unlike the Alpha Symbol, this symbol was simply a golden "J" written inside a circle. An enormous light appears from the symbol and almost blinds the eyes of Teya and Kiera. Within this light, Teya stands to her feet, places her hands together, lowers her head, closes her eyes ... and sings.

"Angels Dance ...
Send your Grace...
Heal the hearts of the crying....

Silver clouds...
Send your rain....
Mend the souls of the dying ...."

The voice of Teya breaks the sound barriers and reaches all ears across the field, courtesy of the energy field around her. As she continues to sing, numerous voices across the field joins her. The first to join her is Johan, who remembers his mom singing it to him before sleeping at night. The teenager slowly stands, still hurt from the energy rain, closes his eyes, and joins in on the singing.

"Holy rain ...
Gleam and glow...
Shine your wonder on the meek and kind..."

Leon Blacksmith is next to join in, singing the following line along with Johan. Eva is the next to join in, still resting in the arms of Marasmus.

"Change their fates ...
Rewind the time....
Bring back what was lost and mine...."

As more and more voices join in, a bright light appears around the unliving body of Striker. The Jovalin blade resting next to him also glows in a bright light, radiating from the voices around it.

(( If you guys want to sing along too, the lyrics to the song is on page 31 of the RP. Refer back to that. ))

« Last edited by KOG on Feb 6th 2012 »
vvv credit to .Impact.

I have a NEW RP! Join the RP Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits of Vladimar!" We need more RPers to help out.
penguinlord352 Posted: 06:07 Feb06 2012 Post ID: 3091463
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Rebounding most of the erasure energy back into Benjamin through his own hand, Omega Garm does indeed end up taking some damage from Night's attack. However, the dragon uses the momentum of Benjamin being sent flying and the tail being stuck into Benjamin's neck to spin around and around several times very quickly with Benjamin attached to the end of his tail by the erasure energy before slamming the end of his tail-and most likely Benjamin with it-into the ground. He lets loose a fierce roar whilst Omega takes notice of Jovalin's power. The dragon almost seems to smile, of such a thing is possible.

Speechless at what she was now witnessing, Kiera merely stood up and stepped back a few steps from Teya, ready to catch her is she started to fall over, but in awe over the energy that was being released. Though if Alpha were still present within her, it would be a bit watered down by an explanation, Kiera was actually a bit happy Alpha was absent at the moment. It gave her a chance to witness the current of Jovalin's energy, something she had been wanting to see for some time now. Though Alpha had shown her almost all of the remaining deities energies, Jovalin was the one whom no one had been able to track down. Kiera felt oddly relaxed by the energy, not really hearing the song through the adrenaline rush pumping through her veins.

« Last edited by penguinlord352 on Feb 6th 2012 »

imaloony8.0 Posted: 18:43 Feb06 2012 Post ID: 3091558
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
The beaten Falcion's seemed to be backing up as they continued fighting, determined to keep the Tormentors at bay until they couldn't any longer. As Teya began chanting, at first, none of the Falcion's seemed to even notice it, far too busy fighting. Until one voice picked up the song. A quiet, hoarse whisper, but still a singing tune.

"Angels Dance ...
Send your Grace...
Heal the hearts of the crying...."

The others actually stopped fighting for a moment and turned to see Briar coughing out the lyrics with great difficulty. This gave every Falcion, especially her sister Adana, cause for surprise. Briar had died a mute, her tongue cut out at a young age. Although nothing had prevented her from speaking after death, she never spoke because of how she lived.
"Briar..." Adana started before being cut off by the roar of the tormentors around them.

"Sliver clouds...
Send your rain....
Mend the souls of the dying ...."

Briar's voice began to sing more clearly. She raised her arms and her knives sprang forward, slashing rapidly to cut down or block the tormentors. Slowly, her knives expanded into a barrier around them, slowly growing to push the horde away from the injured army of knights and assassins.
Adana opened her mouth and began to sing as well, although her voice nearly cracked.

"Holy rain ...
Gleam and glow...
Shine your wonder on the meek and kind... "

All eleven Falcions on the battlefield began howling along, even though some of them might not have been the best singers.
Roy, Rilk, and Xavier now stood next to Striker's corpse, staring at Benjamin with defiant eyes. Their voices carried the song to new dimensions.

"Change their fates!
Rewind the time!
Bring back what was lost and mine!"

More voices could be heard now. It was clear that now all the other Falcions who had been defeated in battle were adding their voices to the song. Although they were too weak to return to the battle, they called out through Viridian Six, chanting the song like a powerful war cry that rattled the bones of everyone around them.

"BRING BACK WHAT WAS LOST... AND MINE!" They all roared.

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
nightmare2 Posted: 20:04 Feb06 2012 Post ID: 3091569
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
He looks around at all the warriors singing and rolls his eyes, turning back to face Benjamin he swings his scythe nonchalantly thinking of what to do. Both his tattoos have receded down to his neck due to the Jovamorphers side effect of making one exhaust 10x faster.

I wonder how fun it would be to ride a dragon...

Tired of watching Night creates a ball of dark energy and blasts it at Benjamin's feet, halfway through the air it creates a flash of light blocking Night from view for a second but when it dies out Night is gone. Instead he is high above in the air where he sents dark energy raining down on Benjamin like spears.

« Last edited by nightmare2 on Feb 6th 2012 »

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
1 : 2 Posted: 20:06 Feb06 2012 Post ID: 3091572
+
Marasmus just looks on in awe as the song is being sung, even by Eva who was in his arms. He turned to look at her, singing along with everyone else, despite her condition, despite everything that's happened to her. Such strength of heart. Something he once lacked.
"It seems... I have a lot to learn from this generation..." he thought.

The black energy surging through his hands began to move onto her, Marasmus about to use her as a conduit for his final spell; a very powerful healing spell. Not wanting to disturb the song being sung, he pooled all remaining energy and waited for the right time, whence a miracle would happen. Behind him, Giganscudo began to reform.

« Last edited by 1 : 2 on Feb 6th 2012 »

penguinlord352 Posted: 21:45 Feb08 2012 Post ID: 3092113
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Omega Garm simply listens to the tune. Neither Garm nor Kiera would have been able to sing the song, even under normal circumstances. Being the perfect hosts of Omega and Alpha, they can't use another deities power. If they are forced to do so somehow, it would most likely prove fatal. Therefore, the Omega Garm and Kiera are content to sit on the side lines and listen. To let Jovalin make his move against Vladimir.

KOG Posted: 20:31 Feb09 2012 Post ID: 3092570
KOG
+
While Omega Garm listened to the tune, he takes his focus off of Vladimir-Benjamin who quickly escapes from the maneuver with his tail. He disappears at a quickly speed and reappears in the air with his arm crossed.
"You humans are pathetic" spoke Benjamin from the sky. "It is time I bring an end to this! Prepare to ..... what?"
Benjamin hears the singing and immediately freezes in thin air, watching the incredible display take place from the sky above. As the voices grow and the hymn becomes extremely vocal, orbs of light begin emerging from their bodies and soaring over to the dead body of Striker, all being controlled by Teya inside her cylinder of light. "What is this? This power. I've never sensed a power of such magnitude. How can a human possess such power? No .... this isn't a human power .... this is .... "

At that moment, the miracle happens. After absorbing the lights into his body, the eyes of Striker opens up and he slowly stands up to his feet, completely revived. As he rises to his feet, the Jovalin place begins to glow bright and shake with intensity.

"IMPOSSIBLE! HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD!"
"IMPOSSIBLE! HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD!"

Striker does not miss a step once he is revived. He looks up at Benjamin with a determined look and says with the utmost pride, "Round two. Let's do this."

"That's what you think!!!" yells Benjamin, charging up his instant death spell again. Once his finger begins surging with electricity, he screams:

"CRUXIOUS!"
"CRUXIOUS!"

Like before, he unleashes a eerie purple at Striker that soars at Striker with a speed similar to how light travels. The beam hits Striker dead on, splashing into sparks after the impact. Astonishingly, unlike before, the attack does absolutely nothing to Striker. He continues to stand, completely unfazed by the attack.

"NO! THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE! No one can survive the death spell!!!! NO ONE!"
"NO! THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE! No one can survive the death spell!!!! NO ONE!"

Vladimir-Benjamin is at a loss of words. He could not understand why his attack did not kill Striker. He goes to charge up the attack again, but stops after seeing a ghost like entity appear in front of Striker. What he sees is so astonishing and out of this world, he literally makes him shiver in fear, something he has not done in years. A ghostly figured is seen standing in front of Striker ... and familiar figure. Thankfully, this spirit nullified the attack from taking affect on Striker. It is a dark brown skin black woman with long white hair that reaches down her back and touches the ground. Her body is covered in a white robe torn all over in numerous places and her face carries a huge scar placed over her right cheek. In her right hand is a staff that has the same length of her body, but is a dark brown than her skin.

It is the spirit of Swobota.

"What? But how?" said Benjamin, dumbfounded by the events taking place. "I thought I was done with you, you witch!!!!"
The ghostly figure of Swobota grins, before speaking. "Benjamin! Your treasonous actions have disturbed the very essence of our universe. Your act of selfishness has angered the spirit realm. Now, because of this, you shall be punished. We shall be your final judgment."

The spirit of Trevor Frenxs is seen leaving Garm and traveling over to join Swobota, standing next to her. As he appears, a set of different spirits appear in a circle around Striker, all familiar faces that have died. Terrence "Nova" Docks, Lunar, his brother Death Row in his human form, and Pope Xeus. As expected, the spirit of his father stands out to Benjamin the most. "Father?"

The miracle is not finished yet. There is more to come, considering the Jovalin blade is still surging more and more with power.

(( I wanted to get your reactions to this before I make the most epic post in the entire RP. Smile ))

« Last edited by KOG on Feb 9th 2012 »
vvv credit to .Impact.

Guy117 Posted: 20:41 Feb09 2012 Post ID: 3092571
Guy117
Big Ghey
Post Likes: 3
+
*Aeon paid little attention to everyone's singing since he knew little about Jovalin's power until he saw it's effect.*
That is quite...magnificent.
*He then flew above this group of familiar fighters, facing Benjamin, and eager to see what else Jovalin's power is capable of.*
penguinlord352 Posted: 22:49 Feb09 2012 Post ID: 3092589
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
The dragon's right eye changes to Garm's icy blue eye color and the left is Omega's crimson. The deity and his host watch with approval as the dead rise to combat Benjamin. A deep, rolling laugh emits from the dragon as Benjamin shudders in fear. Omega Garm begins to give off an extremely increased amount of Omega's power, resulting in the reversion back to Garm, with scales and wings. He begins to mumble to himself, not interested in interrupting the spectacle with silly banter between the ghosts and himself.
"So, you finally show up, eh? I was wondering if you'd join us or not."

Kiera actually jumps for joy at this point. Her ordinary, emotional self has re-emerged over the cold, hardened assassin leader that she was fighting as earlier. Using a small portion of the Alpha power she has gathered, she summons a Guardian that resembles a blue bunny rabbit and hugs it to help deal with her intense pleasure at Benjamin's discomfort.
"Serves him right!"
Kiera sticks her tongue out at Benjamin.

((So, it has finally come down to this, eh? Oh, right, KOG, after your mega epic post, will the city be restored? If not, may I handle that with Alpha?))

1 : 2 Posted: 02:34 Feb10 2012 Post ID: 3092617
+
"He's come back to life?! How could that have happened?!" Pride exclaimed from within Marasmus' being, expressing great shock and disbelief at the miracle taking place in front of everyone. The others, though, didn't seem very surprised at this, and Lust even let out a slight, almost unnoticeable chuckle, muffled even further by his wolf helm. "Argh! None of these damned humans know how to stay dead and rot!" cursed Pride, unable to accept this turn of events.

"That's right, Striker... Show them... Show everyone... What you're made of. You carry always those who have passed away, leaving the world. And now they stand by your side once more, guiding you in your last hurdle." thought Marasdeon, watching the revelations on the sides, a confident smile on his face. he heard Pride's words, but paid no heed to that other self of his. Just as with the other six sins, he was surprised, but had known that it would have happened. He only knew Striker for not too long a time, but he knew the lad had great strength within.

"Don't let the passing of those from before go out in vain. Don't be like me. Likewise, your path is clear. Your values are clear. Your beliefs are clear. Your destiny revealed to you. Strike, Striker! Strike true!" from deep within his soul, Marasmus could feel Freija rooting for Striker as well. The magic resonating on his hands as well as flowing through Eva started to increase in power, his will strengthened. But he knew too well that by the end of the battle he would no longer be able to use any kind of magic afterwards. It didn't matter, though. The power of his healing spell increased.

It now had the power to heal virtually everyone in Elijah to near-full health.

((Seems the dawn is near to come. Strike true, mate! If given the word, Marasdeon/Marasmus could heal everyone that was left barely alive by Benjamin's last attack.))

nightmare2 Posted: 09:42 Feb11 2012 Post ID: 3092981
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
Night Shade looks over at Striker and is unable to hide a slight smile, he lands next to Garm/Omega and just sits back and watches.

"Miraculous isn't it, both Life and Death?"

He opens up his book and flips to the center, underneath him appears a symbol of Vladimir, ironic as he was fighting Vladimir himself, and over the book as well. It begins to project something a small ghostly figure appears blurry at first but slowly begins to solidify. A young girl appears.

"Mysterious too..."

Then other ghostly figures appear, all cloaked in red aura. Most don't even take a form, staying blurrying, but some do showing many of the people Night has killed. Corrupted leaders, lying priests, and a group of Holy Knights were the ones that did show up. The young girl was the only one who was happy.

((I too could revive alot of people, been meaning to kill off Night. Got it all ready.))

penguinlord352 Posted: 20:54 Feb11 2012 Post ID: 3093292
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"It is indeed. I myself have witnessed every life's end since I became a deity. It has never, not even once, been boring. One life ends to save another, whereas one ends to end another...even those who died of natural causes...every living being has some interesting tale to tell at the end. A tale that happens in the span between that first moment of life...and the last."
Omega Garm didn't expect to have to discuss philosophy while such a fierce battle is still going on. He cracks the muscles in his neck.
"You ready for your Ending, Night? If you were to die here and now, would you have any regrets?"
The dragonscaled deity-possessed Garm gives Night a good long moment to consider his answer, choosing to ignore the spirits appearing for the moment.

nightmare2 Posted: 15:41 Feb12 2012 Post ID: 3093508
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
"Regrets... no if Night was to sacrifice his life to save another what regrets could I have? But if both of us were to then maybe that we were not fast enough to stop what happened to her."

The young girl looks up at Night Shade and smiles sadly, unable to speak it was all she could do. Compared to the other spirits she was different, not only in her overall appearance but also because she was more alive than the rest.

"Every life has their own story, no matter how evil how corrupt they are. They all have a story. Depending on how I end I have a request for you, if only Night dies then you don't have to do anything. But if both of us dies take this book of ours and release all the souls we trapped in it, let them die."

Night Shade looks at his jovamorpher, he had no idea how much longer he had left but then he checked his golden tattoo. It was slowly receding from his shoulder towards his left arm.

penguinlord352 Posted: 16:19 Feb12 2012 Post ID: 3093535
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"I'll do you one better. I'll personally guide them to the next life...the one that each individual earned through their life, at least. I'll even guide the both of you. After all. It's part of my job. It's why I'm spread so thin across the world. I have to be in many, many places at once. Whenever, wherever you die...I'll be there to guide you home."
Omega is speaking through Garm with those words, though the two remain in perfect sync. They glance at the girl, curious, but say nothing. It is Omega Garm's focus on the battle that is keeping the two connected.

nightmare2 Posted: 17:05 Feb12 2012 Post ID: 3093563
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
"Thank you... Omega and Garm as well."

Night Shade smiles and closes his book, the ghostly figures disappear leaving only the girl. She looks over at Omega/Garm and smiles at them before wondering off next to Teya and Alpha where she sits down. Oddly enough she seems to be solid as she picks up a pebble and examines it, reveling in her ability to actually hold it. Night Shade glances back at her for a second then looks back at the battle. He summons back his scythe and prepares to fight.

Guide us eh... pity neither me or Night are real. Nothing more than darkness taking on a form of it's own. Wonder what happened to him, he should be asleep just like I was but maybe he really did die to keep her alive, to bind her soul to the book. Life truly is something miraculous...

Displaying Page 93 of 97
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close