Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Ragnorak II: The Prophecy of Death and Resurrection

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 94 of 97
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | Last     Previous | Next
penguinlord352 Posted: 19:21 Feb12 2012 Post ID: 3093614
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
Post Likes: 1
+
"Who was she? The girl, I mean. Someone...important to you?"
Omega Garm summons the Omega Blade, also preparing for battle, just in case they are even needed. Garm knows that the only regret he has in life now will be his death if he fails to survive this day. The scales harden and Omega Garm's strength grows slightly. More Omega Energy is flowing in from Omega's Realm now, in recognition of the situation. In preparation for the worst case scenario...or the best case scenario.
Reality-The World RP (It's an MMORPG styled RP: it's never too late to join!)

credit to shay for the sig and Craizen avy.
I'm Sir Walter the Garnet Time-Traveling Assassin of the Gemstone Order.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
nightmare2 Posted: 19:38 Feb12 2012 Post ID: 3093618
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
"To me? No I don't think so, our situation is complex so for sake of time yes. She was and still is. Sadly things didn't go so well, her name is Cassandra and she is very important to us, to him."

Night Shade concentrates on the battle but also wonders some about himself. He knew part of how it happened, something happened to Cassandra and the real him got angry some things happened. To keep Cassandra from dying he sealed her soul in his book how he did it exactly Night Shade was unsure. But both his love and his hate, along with the after affect of him sealing Cassandra, and the book itself created both Night and Shadow. From darkness, blood, and pain.

"You have met Night and I believe he didn't like him. You have also met Shadow though whether you liked him I can't really say. Niether of them are real, so technically niether am I. Very complex indeed, Vladimir isn't as bad as people believe He is, sadly I cannot say that Jovalin is as good as people think he is... Well enough talk, it isn't smart to be distracted when in battle."

Night Shade looks back at Cassandra one last time and prepares to possibly sacrifice his life to protect others.
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
penguinlord352 Posted: 20:18 Feb12 2012 Post ID: 3093629
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"I, for one, know exactly what you mean about Vladimir and Jovalin. As to whether you are real or not...one's existence is determined based on what they manage to do with their time. Not based on what they are or how they came to be. But you're right, this is battle, not the forum. This is no place for philosophical debates or life stories. I'll sort it all out for myself later. For now...I shall simply shelf this discussion.
Omega Garm readies his weapon. The Omega Blade glows dully in the light of Jovalin's power and contains much Omega Energy within it.

Kiera watches Cassandra with a mild amount of confusion and surprise, but she puts it down to either Omega or shadow boy doing something and simply observes the girl after moving back a bit so she can see both her and the battlefield in the distance. Kiera is ready to rush forward and catch Teya at any moment, should she collapse from the intense power flowing through her.

KOG Posted: 23:11 Feb15 2012 Post ID: 3094344
KOG
Post Likes: 0
+
(( Hey guys, sorry about the long delay for my big post, or more like posts. :P College and life has gotten VERY hectic this week and I'm waiting things to calm down before I start posting again. I will post something by this weekend, promise. Until then, feel free to create some filler. Lol. ))
vvv credit to .Impact.

Bow down to the King of Games!!!

I have a NEW RP! Join the RP Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits of Vladimar!" We need more RPers to help out.
penguinlord352 Posted: 23:27 Feb15 2012 Post ID: 3094348
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
((It's okay KOG. This time of year is usually when all schools increase the workload for the students, no? We'll certainly try...but I'm running low on pointless philosophical discussion topics right now. Hm....guess I'll have to go with observations for now then.))

Omega Garm could sense the powers welling up all across the city. Alpha's too, as she was about to re-synchronize with Kiera and begin to store power up for her parting gift to their allies as thanks for allowing the assassin's to take action through their own plans.
"This will truly become quite a place to visit after this fight is over, what with all these battle scars strewn across the land..."

((Filled.))

« Last edited by penguinlord352 on Feb 15th 2012 »

nightmare2 Posted: 14:46 Feb16 2012 Post ID: 3094463
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
((yeah your filling needs some improvement))

"All places where battles occur, no matter how small, are good place to visit. The only way I see this to be any better to visit than the rest is because it's scars are somewhat more flashy."

Night Shade looks across the destroyed city and ponders if flashy was to little to describe the city's current state compared to what it was at the beginning.

((now it is truly filled.))

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
penguinlord352 Posted: 15:20 Feb16 2012 Post ID: 3094466
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
((Indeed.))

"They'll probably rebuild around the scars. Maybe that crater'll become a lake or something."

Omega Garm is throwing out speculation as to the positive future, since he has nothing better to do at this particular moment. He also reflects on the changes to the city since the battle started. His eyes focus on the ruined cathedral Alpha made.

"Pity Alpha's cathedral got all messed up right after she made it."

1 : 2 Posted: 18:52 Feb18 2012 Post ID: 3095143
1 : 2
+
Marasmus continues to surge with black energy, half of it flowing through Eva.
"I don't get it, Marasdeon... You were so close to your goal when we fought Omega... why such a moment's reprieve? When you managed to escape his domain of void you would've struck down either the princess or Alpha, but why didn't you? And when his final attack took you in... you saw a glimpse of chance to break free... but you didn't take it." asked Envy. Marasmus stayed silent, continuing to focus on pooling his energy.
"Maybe it's like what Pride said... My heart is weak... I hesitate. But it's strange. Now, working alongside a previous enemy, I don't hesitate. Why do you think it's like that?" he replied, switching from looking at Striker who has awaken and back down at Eva numerous times.

KOG Posted: 01:13 Feb19 2012 Post ID: 3095251
KOG
+
Radiating with a bright light, the Jovalin blade literally hovers off the ground and floats over to Striker. Striker observes the blade come to a stop in front of him, hovering in the air, and grabs it by the hilt.
"Young Manuel Frenxs" speaks the voice of Pope. "Raise your blade, and complete the prophecy."
Without a word, Striker lifts his blade to the sky and points the sharp tip at the clouds above. As he does this, a thin beam of light shoots into the horizons off the tip. All six spirits raises their hands to the beam of light and speak the following words:

"Take our spirits, son, and use it to unlock the true power of the blade. Take my Courage."
"Take my Sincerity"
"Use my Endurance"
"Take my Honor
"Take my Knowledge!"
"Take my Passion!"

Immediately after they all spoke, the thin beam of light opens a small portal from the sky and shines a veil of light over Striker and the six spirits. The spirits are seen fusing into the body of Striker as the veil overtakes him, elevates him off the ground, and bathes his body in light.
"I will not stand for this!!!!" screams Benjamin, watching the events take place. "TORMENTORS! ANNHILIATE HIM. DO NOT ALLOW HIM TO ..... WHAT?"

At that very moment, two large streams of water and fire dive from the sky side by side.
YAHHH!
YAHHH!
The two streams engulf a mass amount of tormentors on the battle field and even manage to take out one of the Ragnabeast in one full motion. The streams drop to the ground, shape shift into human forms, and unveil themselves to be Tide and Flare. This time, the mind control spell has worn off, at least for the time being. They stand shoulder to shoulder in their fighting stance, still a bit worn down from the beating they took from the warriors in Polly Village.
"In honor of Lunar and in the name of Jovalin, we shall help perish the false god!"
"Long live The Holy Knights! Praise be to Jovalin! We shall overcome!"

"IDIOTS!" yells Benjamin, frustrated that Tide and Flare eliminated the closest line of offense next to Striker. He is left helpless to watch the transformation finish, shivering with fright at the power it was giving off. What is the come as a result of this transformation is something of amazement. When the light fades from Striker, his body is covered all over in a gorgeous knight armor. It is made of a mystical material not of this realm with a helmet, chest plate, shoulder plates, leggings, armlets, and a specialized right-hand gauntlet for Striker. The main attribute of this entire armor is the wings that sprout out from its back.

Teya witnessed this amazing phenomenon in awe, watching from a distance. She recalled a legend she was once told as a kid. "Know this. If the dark lord thus indeed return, the world is surely to be in great peril. The hope of the universe lies in the hand of one man. The chosen one. It is in his hands that the dark lord will slain and the universe restored. This is the legend of the White Knight.

By the stars, it is more than just a myth .... "

With the Jovalin blade in hand, The Legendary White Knight points the blade at Vladimir-Benjamin, signalling that he is coming for his head.
"This can't be .... this isn't real!" screams Benjamin, knowing all to well about the myth of the White Knight. "YOU'RE NOT REAL!!!!!"

(( This is all i can do for now. In these next post, see if you guys can wipe out as many tormentors as you can. Also, go ahead and restore some of the city and fallen warriors while you are at it. ))

« Last edited by KOG on Feb 19th 2012 »
vvv credit to .Impact.

I have a NEW RP! Join the RP Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits of Vladimar!" We need more RPers to help out.
penguinlord352 Posted: 10:50 Feb19 2012 Post ID: 3095340
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Soon after Striker's transformation, another took place in the cathedral ruins; Alpha Kiera. As soon. The deity returned to Kiera's body, a bright blue energy pulse spread out from the cathedral to the entire city, riding on the energy waves generated by the Jovalin Blade. In an instant the cathedral and all the buildings were rebuilt, now made out of a material that looked like blue marble with veins of gold running through it. The windows all seemed to be made of some clear mineral, but the actual identity of the mineral would never be determined. The craters and scars deeper that six feet all suddenly became springs and water soon filled them. Over the large crater Night created was a bridge made of the blue marble. The handrails were made of the golden substance. The marble would later be known as Alphite. Meanwhile, Kiera's body was enveloped Alpha's energy and focusing on creating a miracle of their own. A spell of protection to keep the entire civilian population from harm. That was all they could manage after the massive city remodeling.

Omega Garm, at that very moment, was flying over the ranks of the tormentors, breathing Void Fire on them and making them cease to exist. Even the Ragnabeasts were no match for it. They just needed a massive Void Fireball to be ceased. Soon the tormentor ranks were firing arrows at Omega Garm, which prompted swift ascension and then resuming the Void Fire attacks on all airborn tormentors.

nightmare2 Posted: 12:52 Feb19 2012 Post ID: 3095372
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
Cassandra looks at Aplpha Kiera with some awe at what she was doing, still she remains silent. Night Shade looks across the battlefield and sees every single fallen warrior, he ponders for a moment before finally making up his mind. Opening up the book he once again calls forth the ghosts and both underneath him and above the book the symbol of Vladimir shines brightly. He closes his eyes and concentrates, the ghosts grow restless, scared even. A small ball appears in front of him that begins to spin and pull the ghosts in to it. From the book more ghosts come and are pulled into the ball. It grows larger and somehow even darker, and from it something terrify begins to leak out. All the negative emotions, pain, sorrow, hate, they all seem to pour out of it. Night Shade directs it all towards the Tormentors who in turn go into a terrified frenzy. Fleeing and attacking eachother.

"From destruction comes new life..."

One of the tattos begins to glow, the red one. It can barely be seen on his hand but it seems to be disinegrating into the air, slowly above Night Shade an image appears of Night. He is similiar to the other ghosts except his expression showed happiness. Night's being joins into the dark hole and it stops consuming the other ghosts. It vibrates at somehow gets darker, the air around it gets colder.

"and from darkness, light is born...

The ball is encased in a red light for a short few seconds and then when it disappears a small ball of light floats in it's place.

"Zero Destruction!"

From the light ball thousands of little beams shoot out and each one finds a fallen warrior where they enter into their bodies and rekindle the fires of life; healing their wounds as well. Night Shade drops to his knees and Cassadra runs over and helps him over next to Teya.

((Yeah I'm that awesome...))

1 : 2 Posted: 01:08 Feb20 2012 Post ID: 3095499
1 : 2
+
Watching everything unfold around him, Marasmus makes it an effort to smile. The black energy coursing through his arms and Eva literally began to hum, and his smile grew into a grin. The sight of the White Knight before his eyes had given him the whole of his will once more.

"Warriors of light, the damage around you has been restored, the lives of your comrades restored... now your strengths... take them back as well!" shouted Marasmus. As his sentence comes to an end, a circle of thin black energy appeared on the ground below him and expanded; covering the whole of Elijah in its radius immediately. In a matter of seconds, a large eye opens up on the ground with the center of Elijah in the middle of it. From the gate of truth, Marasmus returned back all the strengths and body cells taken away and not yet restored by Night's earlier spell, granting full recovery to everyone in Elijah. "Now stand up,young warrior, and fight. Fight in full belief of yourself and your actions. Do not hesitate, for where you stand is right." spoke Marasmus to Eva, letting go of her. He needed to fight as well. Giganscudo stood up behind him, as subtle to its surroundings as ever.

KOG Posted: 14:58 Feb24 2012 Post ID: 3096288
KOG
+
As the city of Elijah is slowly restored to its beautiful glory, Vladimir-Benjamin is overcome with a multitude of feelings, but mostly fear and rage. For the first time in his life, Benjamin has come face-to-face with a force that is stronger than him. Even with the powers of a god, he realizes even at his fullest his powers do not compare to a fifth of what this Living Myth standing before him has. Benjamin, however, is unable to accept this reality. He allows his rage to take over and he screams:

"NO! I AM GOD! I WILL HAVE ORDER! I OWN YOU! I OWN EVERYTHING! EVERYTHING!!!"
"NO! I AM GOD! I WILL HAVE ORDER! I OWN YOU! I OWN EVERYTHING! EVERYTHING!!!"

Sending energy coursing through his fingers, Benjamin retreats backwards in air and unleashes a barrage of death spell energy beams, using his black wings to create the distance between him and The White Knight. All the beams hit the Knight, but not one cracks the invisible force field created by the spirits of Swobota, Treven Frenxs, Nova, Lunar, his brother Death Row, and Pope Xeus. Like light reflecting off a mirror, the beams bounce off the force field and hit the ground below the White Knight, eating away at the cement.
Then in an incredible display of speed, The White Knight spreads his wings and dashes forward, chasing after Benjamin. He moves so fast he literally disappears from sight, reappearing closer and closer to Benjamin after every passing second. This makes Vladimir-Benjamin panic and shoot the beams faster, hoping one of his attacks succeed. Sadly, his hope is shattered when the White Knight appears face to face with Benjamin, having him scream in shock: "AHHH!! IMPOSSIBLE!" Within the blink of an eye, The White Knight delivers three quick, but deadly, slashes to Benjamin that cut his wings and leaves a gushing laceration on his chest. As a result, Benjamin free falls to the ground and hits it hard, bouncing across the cement like dead weight.

Benjamin tries to utilize his healing abilities, courtesy of the Body of Vladimir, to heal his wounds. Shockingly, as a result of the holy magic left by the blade strikes, the dark magic is cancelled out and he is unable to heal himself. "No ... no ... this can't be happening .... I am ... I am ... a GOD!"

« Last edited by KOG on Feb 24th 2012 »
vvv credit to .Impact.

nightmare2 Posted: 17:12 Feb24 2012 Post ID: 3096322
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
Night opens his eyes and watches Benjamin in disgust.

"No your a piece of trash that is soiling Lord Vladimir's true power. If I was chosen noce of this would have happened, pathetic."

Night attempts to get up but fails, his energy gone from reviving all the fallen warriors. And he was weakened more so after Night, or atleast the entity of him, was sacrificed to revive the warriors. He gave up and just leaned back and waited patiently for his strength to return. Cassandra sat by his side and looked at the battlefield then to Benjamin. Then she spoke, to no one in particular.

"Lord Vladimir should have chosen someone else, this man is fears death."

((KOG still pretty busy?))

« Last edited by nightmare2 on Feb 24th 2012 »

penguinlord352 Posted: 19:09 Feb24 2012 Post ID: 3096343
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"Indeed, that man is an unworthy host for not just Vladimir, but for any deity. A host cannot fear death. Ever."
Kiera has walked over to Cassandra and Night, curious as to th nature of Cassandra's existence. She sits down a few feet from them, facing the ending battle.

Garm is smiling. He is enjoying every second of Benjamin's pitiful last moments. He'd laughed when Striker sliced him.
"Serves him right. After all he's done....he deserves that sort of suffering.

nightmare2 Posted: 19:29 Feb24 2012 Post ID: 3096347
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
"So Kiera you do not fear death, in any aspect? You do not fear leaving your loved ones behind or failing to protect that which you hold dear? Quite brave of you isn't it?"

Night takes off his jovamorpher and casts it aside, examining his arm where a tatto used to be. Nothing was left, though he knew that. On his other arm was a small circular, and golden, tatto of Vladimir's symbol.

"Nothing but me and Shade left... Lord Vladimir should have chosen Night. Well little Kiera why don't you and Cassandra have some girl time? I am sure she would love that, wouldn't you?"

Cassandra pouts as Shade struggles to a standing poistion but nods in the end, watching him walk off to the battlefield again. Shade was still waiting for his strength to return so instead he borrowed from his store of souls within his book. He began fighting the remaing tormentors and absorbing their essences to restore his own strength. Cassandra sits back and looks up at Teya.

"So why do you glow blue? And what's up with that girl?

penguinlord352 Posted: 23:18 Feb24 2012 Post ID: 3096366
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"I glow blue because I am the vessel for the deity Alpha in this world. And the Princess over thee is currently performing a miracle, so that's what's up with her."
Kiera is enjoying the fact that someone actually questions WHY she can glow blue rather than simply accepting it as a fact of life. Most people, regardless of understanding Alpha's possessing of her or not, simply accepted it as something that wasn't unusual at all, treating it like something seen in their everyday lives. Though this wasn't actually true, as most understood it meant she was not one to be bothered with the lives of annoy one who annoys her.

nightmare2 Posted: 20:35 Feb26 2012 Post ID: 3096923
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
"Vassal that sounds fun.

Cassandra looks over once again at Teya this time noticing the symbol of Jovalin under her, she frowns and shows great dislike of it.

"Whatever she is doing why would you want it? Jovalin is pure evil as are his worshippers. Why is Shade hanging around with them? he is being forced right!?"

She hangs her head and thinks for a little then looks back at Kiera.

"You know where I am from? Shade probably doesn't talk about me. I was born in a village hidden far from society at the base of a mountain. We survived without any contact with the outside world. No one dared to entered the forest surrounding us because many had died at the hands of the Tormentors that inhabitted them. Those tormentors protected us, Lord Vladimir protected us from the evil of Jovalin and his worshippers. Guess that is something you don't hear much?"

penguinlord352 Posted: 22:50 Feb26 2012 Post ID: 3096930
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"I only worship Alpha, though technically that is only because she inhabits my body from time to time. I hear about Jovalists doing bad deeds and good deeds and Vladimir's people doing both good and bad things all the time. I am and Assassin Grand Master after all. I've seen stranger things than that. And, right now, Vladimir is being used to do something evil, while Jovalin is being used to do something good. Both Omega and Alpha are also involved in this fight. The religious implications of this battle are extremely...complex."
Kiera is trying to explain things as best she can.
"At any rate, we are fighting against evil Jovalists who used Vladimir to try and destroy the world by fighting with Jovalin's power and the power of Alpha and Omega to prevent that misuse from being carried out. Every deity does good and bad things to maintain the natural balance of the world. Alpha and Omega balance each other out, so they do neither good nor bad things, but act on their whims."

nightmare2 Posted: 19:36 Feb27 2012 Post ID: 3097091
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
((good old filler...))

"All Jovalists are still evil to me no matter what. But I guess Shade has a good reason to be fighting along side you guys, maybe after this he can finally return back to the village. It has been a long time since I was last there. I still remember the day I first met him; he just walked right into the village. Surprised quite a lot of people a little kid making it through the forest. He walked through the village and disappeared up the mountain. Climbed it, came back down a month or so later. Didn't talk much. He asked for lessons in magic from my papa. He stayed for half a year and was gone."

Cassandra smiles happily to herself remembering good memories fo the past. She gazes over to Shade not to far away.

"Barely spoke of what he did before he came to our village or where he came from. He told me once when we were alone that he was born to a wealthy family that worshipped Jovalin, but they were extremists even among Jovalists. He ran away when he was young... not too long ago I think when he was travelling with you guys he left and visited them again."

((KOG and the rest of you guys need to post I am running out of filler material))

Displaying Page 94 of 97
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close