Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Ragnorak II: The Prophecy of Death and Resurrection

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 96 of 97
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 94 | 95 | 96 | Last     Previous | Next
nightmare2 Posted: 19:28 Mar05 2012 Post ID: 3099158
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
"He can rip all he wants but as that would make him worse than me. Ripping souls to pieces... messed up one are you?"

Shade is beginning to enjoy the conversation with both dieties whom he found quite arrogant and annoying. He pulls out the book and drops it, however, before hitting the ground a pool of darkness opens up enveloping it the disappearing.

"Now do be a hypocrite for me, reach into Lord Vladimir's realm and mess it up a bit trying to get that book. Also no need to hide your emotions, We both know you wanna let them flow so give in to those childish urges."

Shade turns around and looks at the tormentors behind him before dispelling them, not wanting them harmed. He turns back and faces the two of the with a smile.

[color=red]"Incorrect. But simple, no darkness means no light and vice versa. Now being the one who cast the spell as well as CREATING it, I believe I know more. The light you saw was created from pure darkness. Hate, pain, greed, anger, lust, all of these and many more that corrupt."
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
penguinlord352 Posted: 19:36 Mar05 2012 Post ID: 3099159
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
Post Likes: 1
+
"Vladimir destroyed the souls of twenty thousand by interfering in my realm. And if you think I'm going to stoop to his level, you are mistaken. The number of souls I am charged with safeguarding is far greater than the number you have stolen and sealed in that book. And someday, long after you've died, I'll reclaim those lost souls. And, by the way, without Alpha and I, you wouldn't exist. Just to let you know. Alpha made pure darkness and pure light simultaneously. The original Alpha, whom the current is the reborn existence of after Vladimir's first attempted Ragnarok. That turned out for the worse, incidentally."
Omega keeps his emotions well in check. At this point, not much could make him snap and let loose on the man he believed to be a true idiot that stood before him.
"And by the way, those lost lives would have been revived anyways. Their time has not yet come. Not a single one. I should know. I decide when they end."
Reality-The World RP (It's an MMORPG styled RP: it's never too late to join!)

credit to shay for the sig and Craizen avy.
I'm Sir Walter the Garnet Time-Traveling Assassin of the Gemstone Order.
nightmare2 Posted: 20:54 Mar05 2012 Post ID: 3099182
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
"And who decides when you end, Omega? Not you, something else more powerful than yourself you are so very arrogant. And so very easy to anger, one little sentence and you both burst. Have you learned nothing from the battle? Gods can be brought to their knees by humans, so I would watch yourself Omega. Now as I said before do not push your opinions and thoughts on Teya here. Were you asked? No you were not. So sit back and let other people decide then you can tell us your opinion and we can all sit down and discuss, sound good?"

Shade starts to play with a ball of darkness making it spins around and pull in the light around it. He watches it for a few seconds before looking back up at Alpha.

"All Cassandra was asking for was a 'Thank You' she didn't ask to thank him for destroying everything. But for being kind enough to allow rebirth, which was in some wierd prophecy. You can't get rebirth with out my God's help. Now do calm down and walk away, learn to ignore."

Shade rolls his eyes and walks off leaving Cassndra there who was quite afraid, she seemed like she wanted to follow after Shade who obviously lost interest but couldn't decide.

(((took so long to post this... need keyboard for ps3))

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
penguinlord352 Posted: 21:08 Mar05 2012 Post ID: 3099184
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"And yet you insist that your god is superior to all others? He's just a cog in the machine. One that can, and has in the past, be replaced. As all gods are and can be. However, niether I nor Alpha can ever get that boon again until the end of all existence. Then, and only then, can I cease to exist. We gods suffer far more than you mortals know, for you. So just shut up and enjoy the life we were kind enough to give you. And girl...never request something so stupid again. Learn to read the mood. Got it? That man is not a good role model, even amongst the followers of Vladimir. Just saying. Any human that can anger deities as easily as he can doesn't deserve the respect you seem to hold for him."
It just means he is an annoying cockroach that just won't die no matter how many times you step on it.

Omega walks over to where Benjamin's corpse turned to the green lights and picks up his sword.

« Last edited by penguinlord352 on Mar 5th 2012 »

nightmare2 Posted: 21:20 Mar05 2012 Post ID: 3099187
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
Cassandra's fear trns to anger at Omega's remark about Shade not being a good role model.

"Whoever you are, you have no right to say that about him. You know nothing about him. All humans can anger deities. And as far as worshippers of Vladimir go, there are far worse..."

penguinlord352 Posted: 21:23 Mar05 2012 Post ID: 3099189
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"I know him far better than you think, girl. And I am Omega, god of the end of all things. I govern when and how everyone and everything truly ceases for all time."

The deity is debating on whether or not to keep Benjamin's sword as a trophy. He is no longer concerned with the issue of Shade and Cassandra.

nightmare2 Posted: 20:53 Mar06 2012 Post ID: 3099452
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
((so is this over yet or what?))
"You think you know but in reality you don't."

Cassandra angrily walked away and attempted to find Shade who somehow disappeared.

KOG Posted: 11:17 Mar07 2012 Post ID: 3099535
KOG
Post Likes: 0
+
(( I have a few more post after this one and we can wrap it up. ))

Teya feels nothing but pity for Benjamin, witnessing his tragic end before her very eyes. She takes a second to ponder on what just happened and had a sudden epiphany: "I suppose not all beings created are truly good." Afterwards, she turns around and graces the man who saved her life on numerous occasions, smiling in his direction. Both Striker and Teya slowly approach each other.
"Well, Mr. Manuel Frenxs, I believe congratulations are in order" she said, playfully.
"Ehhh, it's all in the days work, your highness. But if you must I would like --"
"Shhhhh ..." mutters Teya, placing her finger on Striker's mouth. Seconds later, she yanks him in close and lays a long, wet kiss on his lips. The two then commence to romantically make-out in the presences of their comrades, as several holy knights surround them and celebrate.

VICTORY TO JOVALIN!

A victorious roar covers the field. All the remaining holy knights cheer in victory, winning the ultimate battle against evil and successfully protecting civilization in Elijah.
Lieutenant Eva is seen limping out of the damaged house she recently flew into, clearly in pain with how she nursed her injuries, yet doing it with a smile. "We did it .... we actually won .... you hear that dad? We did it!!"
Just then, the six spirits that resided in Striker leave his body in the form of multiple colored lights and stand out in front of him in human form. The spirits of Swobota, Death Row, Nova, Lunar, Pope Xeus, and his father Treven Frenxs all stand in a line and approach Striker to congratulate him. Pope Xeus is the first to step up:

"I envisioned this day would come, the day I took it upon myself to reside over this land. My death was only a mere design of a greater picture. You've done well, young warrior. The world is now at peace once again. But, you have one last task. Now that you have obtained the Jovalin blade, you now possess the power to unleash Jovalin back into this world. His holy light can once again bathe the citizens and bring happiness to one and all again. But, possessing a pure heart, only you can make this decision, young Manuel. What shall it be?"

Striker is puzzled by the question. He looks over at the blade, still stabbed into the ground and looks around at his friends for guidance.

« Last edited by KOG on Jun 3rd 2015 »
vvv credit to .Impact.

Bow down to the King of Games!!!

I have a NEW RP! Join the RP Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits of Vladimar!" We need more RPers to help out.
penguinlord352 Posted: 11:50 Mar07 2012 Post ID: 3099536
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"From the way you said that, I can only assume there is some sort of....catch, some condition, to this revival of Jovalin. Something we don't know about."
"Jovalin, back in action....I'm not sure whether that would be a good thing or a bad thing for the remaining gods and goddesses of this world. But, it is up to you Striker. But in my experience, light doesn't just bring happiness and joy to all. You understand what I mean, correct Pope Xeus? Light reveals the darkness in all of its hiding places and draws it out into the open. Light shows the truth."
Both Garm and Omega are uneasy about Xeus' use of the word 'can' rather than 'would'. It makes it sound like that is only one possibility to them.
"With Jovalin back in the world, the Order of Omega will merely turn into a society of Reapers meant to ensure people die when they should. Like how we were on the beginning."

"Which means we won't stop killing. The only thing that changes is that we take our orders from Omega and no longer accept contracts. Either way, our contract with you has been fulfilled Striker, so, don't trust everything we say after today. Or right now, even."
Kiera and Garm stand a little bit away from the rest, ready to depart once things are done with in regards to this final choice.

nightmare2 Posted: 18:21 Mar07 2012 Post ID: 3099601
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
(pity we probably won't reach 100 pages then))

Shade reappeared almost literally out of thin air, to the practiced eye they would notice he was using magic to hide away. He was looking at the sword with a blank expression and seemed uninterested at the moment, though he was deep in thought about what exactly the effect of releasing Jovalin. For the most part he knew it wouldn't affect his village/home or himself but he wondered how much more hated Vladimorians would be as well as tormentors in general.

"Well as long as the Jovalists don't get too high and mighty and try to destroy my home then I don't have a problem with it. Happiness is always good so why miss a chance to bring it to everyone? Probably have to die..."

Shade was refering to the catch that Omega/Garm mentioned having read alot of books most made the hero die, sacrifice himself, to fulfill great miracles.

"Ah well no big deal, death is natural so no real difference in waiting to die or sacrificing yourself in the end it is all the same, well the death part atleast. memories and experiences not so much."

Guy117 Posted: 18:31 Mar10 2012 Post ID: 3100167
Guy117
Big Ghey
Post Likes: 3
+
*Aeon heard the conversation and quickly made his way towards them. It seemed like the potential for Jovalin and his light to completely overcoming darkness was troubling Aeon.*

If Jovalin and his light become dominant over the darkness would that not disrupt an important balance between light and dark? Those who are blinded by light become naive and gullible. Those who know only darkness become reckless and cruel. Everyone must have a balance between light and dark. Those who do can truly be at peace. They truly understand the world and possibly beyond. I just find this situation quite unsettling...
KOG Posted: 11:42 Mar14 2012 Post ID: 3100786
KOG
+
The words of Aeon rung loud and true in the ears of Striker. He thought the exact same way. It does not matter if it is light or darkness. Even when Jovalin bathed the word in his light and there was peace, people took advantage of it and it sent the world into darkness. By bringing Jovalin back, they'll risk repeating history again. Striker made his decision:

"No."

The spirit of Pope Zeus look on puzzled and confused. Why is Striker passing up a chance to once again bathe the word in peace and happiness? He stayed quiet to let Striker explain.

"Jovalin and Vladimir may be gods and they do have the power to manipulate time and space. But there is one thing they cannot manipulate. Human will. Benjamin found that out. The stronger one's will, the more he will be able to overcome the strands of light and darkness. So in essence, both Vladimir and Jovalin are mere tools to the power we possess as human beings. They may control everything around us, but unless we surrender our human will to them, they can do no harm to us or control us."
"What might you be saying, young one?" asked Xeus.
"As hard as it may be to believe, we don't need a god to live in our world" said Striker. "Vladimir and Jovalin can still manipulate time and space from the outer worlds. However, they need to stay as far away from humankind as possible. We are fools to believe no one else will rise up and try to finish what Benjamin started. Obtain the powers of darkness or light in an attempt to upset the balance of human nature. We humans need to take accountability for our own actions. We need to learn to take care of our own selves, protect our weak, educate those who are ignorant, and bring about .... our own utopia. Hehe."
There was not a single moment where Teya could not be prouder of Striker. Amazingly, this is the same rude, selfish, insensitive, killer she met a decade ago. After a series of life-changing events, some life-ending, he has become a man of truth and honor.

"Words spoken like a true, Frenxs" said Treven Frenxs, selfishly.
"Well said, Striker, I'm proud of you" smiled Swobota.
"Geez, you're a better leader than I could have ever dreamed of being" responded Nova. "You are truly the better wielder of the Jovalin blade."
The spirit of his brother, Death Row, simply nods in agreement.

Nothing could have made Xeus more happy. In his spirit form, Xeus is seen removing his pope hat, showing his bald head, in respects to the wisdom shown by Striker. "In my all years, I prayed for humanity to get to a point where we can live peacefully. My prayers have been answered. With such a human mind like yours, this world is in great hands. I pray generations upon generations learn from you, Manuel, and as a result we move this world into just that. A utopia. A wondrous world of peace and harmony where light and darkness can live side by side in equal balance. And evil ones who plan to upset that balance will be punished. That is my dream. Now, Jovalin has blessed me with the power to see the beginning of it."

Following those words, a portal of light opens up behind the spirits. All six spirits turn and make their way through the portal, saying goodbye to the warriors in their own way. The last to walk through is Treven Frenxs, who stops a second to approach Striker and stand before him.

"I just want to say one thing before I leave."
"You don't have to, dad. I know."
"Knowing it and saying it are too different things, son."
"Hehe, true."
"You have made me the proudest father to have ever lived. I just ask you don't repeat my mistakes. Your mother committed suicide because I left the family alone to attend to fend on their own."
"But I thought you died when you rescued us from the bandits who kidnapped us."
Treven remained silent. It then hit Striker.
"No, wait .... You didn't die. You just pretended to be dead."
"It was a difficult, but a necessary decision I made. I was a wanted man. During a mission working with the League of Assassins, I accidently killed a child. I was charged with the slaughter of innocent beings and the holy knights wanted me dead. I had a target on my head and to protect my family, I had to disappear. Afterward, I took my allegiance to the League of Assassins and remained loyal to them until my death. I was supposed to take Kiera's place, surprisingly, but I declined."
"Why?"
"I wanted to watch my son grow .... "
Striker was shocked at the statement made by Cross. "You've ... you've been spying on me?"
"Every day. Every hour. From the day you became an assassin to the day you got banished from the Bednia. I was there. Besides, I was heavily sick at the time. I could not bring longevity to the throne of Omega anyways. I died three days after your banishment. Listen to me. As long as you live, don't make the same mistake I did. Love your family. Love your wife. Love your kids. Don't you ever desert them."
This is the first heart to heart conversation Striker has had with his dad. It made him feel proud, so proud that a smile appears on his face. "I promise."
With that said, Cross taps Striker on the shoulder, then turns and heads through the portal of light. All warriors watch as the spirits leave and then celebrate afterwards in victory.

From that day forwards, the world was at peace.

============================

((Alright guys. Now it is time to make your epilogues. Tell the story of what happened with your characters for the next ten years and where they are now. Afterwards, I'll close this story out with the final epilogue of Johan, Eva, Teya, and Striker. Make it good. ))

« Last edited by KOG on Mar 14th 2012 »
vvv credit to .Impact.

I have a NEW RP! Join the RP Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits of Vladimar!" We need more RPers to help out.
penguinlord352 Posted: 14:50 Mar14 2012 Post ID: 3100830
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Garm and Kiera disappeared at around the same time as the spirits, leaving unnoticed as the assassins scattered towards the various warp points across the land for the scheduled rendezvous. They returned to the Hidden City of the Assassins with the army, triumphant, and held the assassins' version of a festival, filled with death-related joke toys and the like. Statues to honor Striker and Roy Falcion were set to be constructed in the sacred Hall of Assassins and the decision was announced, which was followed by much applause and cheering from the assassins and their families, especially those who had fought alongside them on that fateful day. The culmination of the event was a re-enactment of the battles fought on the path to, in, and around Elijah City, using a mixture of magic and highly trained actors who were former assassins. The next day, the plans for Garm and Erizette's wedding finally fell into place and about a month later they had a quiet wedding. Kiera acted as the minister for the ceremony, as befit the Grand Master. The two lived happily, Garm deciding to retire early from active missions, and had a son the next spring. Garm vowed to be a much better father than his own that day, and has lived up to that so far. They named him Roy, out of respect for the gunslinger that had fought beside Garm during his brief stay in the Holy Knights.

Garm took up teaching and his first student, Garrus Plasmal, a distant cousin adopted by Kiera, was chosen by Omega as his next vessel and the next head of the Plasmal family at age seven. It was then that Garm began to write down in a book all of what happened since the moment the tale began, to forever be preserved in the Archives. Over the next ten years, as construction on the statues in the Hall of Assassins honoring Striker and Roy were completed, Garrus grew up as an adopted son of the Plasmal's under Garm's guidance. He became an older brother to Roy and to Alice, the baby girl born to Garm and Erizette in their fourth year of marriage. Shortly after that, Garm managed to complete his book. As Roy was beginning his third year of training to be an assassin, Garrus graduated at age 17, being the second youngest graduate in the past 100 years. Unlike his uncle, he took a nickname. Due to his mastery of the Plasmal Family's unique spell, Draconic Form, he was given the name "The Draconic Assassin". With the dragon transformation spell tattooed on his back, like his mentor and uncle, Garm, and Omega's energies lying dormant within him, Garrus set out on his career as an assassin exactly ten years after what had come to be known as The Battle of Awakening amongst the Order.

By that time, Garm had settled into his job as a teacher at the Assassin Academy, and Erizette had been promoted to Chief Librarian of the Assassin Archives. The two saw Garrus off with Roy and Alice, having come to see him as though he really were their own son too, and continued to live happily after that with their two young children, recieving letters and surprise visits from Garrus every so often. Garrus settled into one of the recent assassin hideouts constructed around the world near newly discovered warp points for security reasons, building himself a house up in the trees and living a simple life, taking after his mentor in taking only the barely necessary amounts of payment from his contracts and never taking trophies.

« Last edited by penguinlord352 on May 20th 2012 »

Guy117 Posted: 15:59 Mar14 2012 Post ID: 3100850
Guy117
Big Ghey
Post Likes: 3
+
*Aeon could not have been more relieved with Striker's choice. Aeon watched him from a distance*

Well done Striker.

*This battle might have been over but Aeon had a job to do. One that was eternal and that he was glad to carry out.*

Come now Aeon. There is something we must do.

*Aeon pulls out his sword, Suleyk, in front of him.*

Right Suleyk let us go.

*Aeon flew up to the sky and left Elijah City.
Over the next few years Aeon traveled the world and guided and guarded humanity and all other benevolent beings. His participation at the battle in Elijah City earned him recognition among others but he preferred performing his duty alone. He was called "The Demon from the Heavens" by other humans and he really liked that name. It was fitting. He did cross paths with his comrades from that day such as Striker and Garm and his Assassins but those meetings were brief. One day about 10 years after the battle his sword spoke to him about his descendant who was to continue guiding and guarding the good. Aeon cut himself with the sword, giving it his blood so his descendant can be born after he passes away. This person would have the same body as Aeon but likely a different personality. Aeon and Suleyk decided that he would be called Leon Calcos but Aeon had a long life ahead of him. The Demon from the Heavens was to continue protecting the righteous for many years to come.
1 : 2 Posted: 21:27 Mar14 2012 Post ID: 3100902
1 : 2
+
As the world finally embraced the arrival of peace, the people of Elijah swore they could once see fine debris swirling in the air that displayed all the colors of the spectrum as it glinted in the light of the dawn, before disappearing just like that. Unbeknownst to many, the debris was remains of Giganscudo, asked by its summoner to remain beneath Elijah city at all times, and to surface as its protector when needed. He had sealed into the colossus a good amount of his power, enough for quote "a decent rumble or two" and told it that if it ever runs out, he'll be back to "recharge it". But the mysterious man didn't have much to worry. His belief lies with the young that has been entrusted with the duty to protect peace. If ever the world is threatened, he would appear once more, as he watches over the world always. The alchemist eternal.

After some time back on the vagabond road, the man learned about Striker and his renowned title as the Red Assassin years before, and what is it that the lad did. Protecting the weak from harm and healing the sick whenever he could. As if inspirational, the man decided to do just that, and follow Striker's example, as part of his act towards redemption. Indeed, tales of a man that manipulates metal unlike any of magic, saving villagers from harm, vanquishing terrible beasts, donating coins of gold to those that need it, freeing slaves from the remaining of slave traders without using violence and healing plagues altogether with his knowledge on medicine surfaced over the years, but it didn't help his fame that he wore at all those times a mask reminiscent of a salamander's features. Nonetheless, many that he helped know that it was never fame that the man sought. Due to his surreal and mystic nature, coupled with rumors that the man could control time itself, the mysterious alchemist was given the moniker the 'Guardian of Time'. Like a phantom of the day, he appeared and disappeared at the blink of an eye, but his presence never malevolent. Those that do manage to see his face described it as that of a young man's, but with the most ethereal and benevolent smile they've ever seen. Akin to the smile of a man that died happily and at peace. And some stories even state that at times, the presence of a young woman with golden locks can be seen at his side, the two holding hands as they walked down the hill... together.

A day after a period of unknown time after the battle of Elijah...
A young boy and his friends tried in vain to retrieve a kite that got stuck amongst the branches of a tree in a simple village atop a hill in the middle of a sunny afternoon.
"It's no good! I don't wanna throw anymore stones! What if we hit the bee's nest?" one of them remarked.
"Oh, you scaredycat you... Fine, Just watch me climb up there." one of the boys spoke.
"You can't do that! What if you fall?" a girl of the group asked, worried.
"Do you want your kite or not? Don't worry about it! If I'm not strong enough to do this, how am I gonna get to be a knight when I grow up!" said the boy, proceeding to climb up the tree. At the end of his climb, he managed to reach for the kite, and, triumphantly, waved at his friends below with the hand that held the kite. However, his grip loosened and he fell, much to his friends' horror. Suddenly though, a platform of soft elastic material raised from beneath all of them, and formed into two separate platforms with coils of spring sandwiched between. the boy landed harmlessly, and together with his friends were surprised but also delighted at the cushion that suddenly appeared. They turned to see a young man clad in a brown, dirtied cloak. At first the man seemed to loom over them, quiet, advancing towards them slowly, but the children were never scared, and they were right when the young man flopped down on the grass with his back to the tree, smiling at them with a tired expression on his face.
"Haha... Quite the hot weather we're having, eh? I'm parched." said the man, pulling at his cloak to reveal a wooden staff that he placed beside him, resting against the tree.
"Was it you behind this, mister?" asked the boy who fell harmlessly.
"Yeah, I don't think I could've reached you myself that time, sorry. The heat's probably getting to me." said the young man jokingly.
"Then let me get you some water! Wait here, okay?" said the girl
"Oh, thanks. I'd like that a lot." he remarked. The girl left for her house and came back shortly after with a satchel of water in her hands, given to the young man when she reached him. He gulped the water down wholeheartedly, thanking the girl again after he was done. "So, who wants apples?" said the young man, pulling out a bundle of fresh apples in a satchel of his own. The kids delightedly rejoiced at this, their own apple tree not yet bearing fruit.

"Any of you want to hear a story?" asked the young man, having decided to do something as he rested.
"What kind of story?" asked one of the children, all of them resting on top of the soft spongy platform the young man created.
"Well, the tale of the legendary heroes of light." said the young man.
"Oh, we know all there is to tell about that story already, mister!" remarked one of them.
"It's our most favorite story! I like the part about the mysterious army of warriors that helped them! It's all too cool!" said the lively boy that climbed the tree.
"I see... then would you like to hear it from the point of view of someone who was there?" said the young man.
"Whose, mister...?" the girl asked.
"Mine." said Marasmus, turning to face them. "It all began with a piece of an apple..." he began to tell them the story of the legendary heroes of light, from the way he saw it, how he fought a few times with them and against them at the finale. He has to admit, it wasn't a very special version of the story, since he didn't knew them that well. And to boot, he didn't mention all there was to be told, including the assassins, some names (such as Garm's), regarding the gods, and himself. But it was a story that changed his life, and he was determined to let it live on somehow. And the children eagerly listened to the vagabond telling his tale.

imaloony8.0 Posted: 02:23 Mar15 2012 Post ID: 3100944
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
((Someone's been playing Mass Effect 3, eh Pengy?))

Roy's body was returned to Terragnus as instructed, buried next to his father and brother.
A year after Roy was buried, some residents claim that an aged woman came to the graves, standing there unmoving for several hours. She never spoke, and she disappeared soon after. No one knew who this woman was, and she hasn't been seen since.

The Falcion name continued to live on in legend, the legendary family of ranged fighters with eyes given by the gods. Now a days, most people believe that the family is simply a myth, although a few who saw a certain gunslinger fight will claim that it was all true. Most of the files containing hard information on any Falcion's are currently in the possession of Garm and the rest of the League of Assassin's.

Viridian Six would remain in Teya's possession for more than a decade. The one who Roy mentioned would find Teya did not appear in that time, but Roy's message remains, insistent that they will show up one day.

Nearly 10 years exactly from the day Roy died, there was a disturbance at an old cemetery. At the top of a hill on the edge of a city near the League of Assassin's Headquarters, shotgun blasts could be heard going off for over an hour. Officials investigated and found that 19 gravestones had been destroyed. It was unknown to whom the gravestones belonged, as not enough pieces remained to put any names back together. The largest intact piece only read "Xav". Whoever caused the destruction was not found.

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
KOG Posted: 03:29 Mar15 2012 Post ID: 3100948
KOG
+
Cries of victory filled the air that very day and lasted all night long. When the sun rose, the Holy Knights are seen attended to the houses of the townsfolk and mending the wounds of their own comrades. The ones who died in battle received a proper burial on the side of the newly created Grand Cathedral constructed by the warriors of light. Bednia went months without a Pope before a suitable replacement was found. A man by the name of Eustace Wrights, a man in his late 40s, stopped by the Cathedral and asked to visit the grave of Pope Xeus. During his visit, a priest overheard his prayer and could not help but offer the position. Eustace refused initially, but after claiming Pope Xeus himself visited him in a dream one night, he changed his mind and applied for Pope of Bednia. He was accepted immediately and the millions of residence in the country accepted him with open arms. He formed a counsel under him with his brother young brother and sister. Richard and Virginia Wrights, taking his right hand as High Priest and Priestess. Despite his actions, King Henry Lovette was forgiven for his allegiance to Maestor Benjamin and was allowed to join in on the counsel once again. Under their leadership, Elijah endured peaceful and prosperous years of joy and happiness.Not a single tormentor appeared following the defeat of Benjamin.

Immediately following his inauguration, Pope Wright knighted Eva Tsung as the Lieutenant of the Holy Knights and awarded her with a golden medal of honor, recognizing her bravery and efforts in defending the world from destruction. Soon afterwards, Eva made Tide and Flare the new captains of the Holy knights, putting them in charge of the A squad. Leon Blacksmith became the new captain of the B squad and ended up training young Johan Whitaker as one of the squad members. His mother, Helen Whitaker, got a job at the Cathedral working as a nurse and both of them moved into the cathedral to live. Guided by Eva, the Holy Knights were on constant alert, protecting the needy and the weak from those who disturbed peace. Compared to the battles with tormentors, the crimes were an easy task for the knights. One knight, however, accidently allowed a criminal to escape and was said to have received such a cruel, mind-numbing, scolding from Eva that he left and was never held from again. Since then, Knights were cautious about crossing their new Lieutenant.

As for Eva herself, she visited the graves her the six spirits who fought along side the warriors on a regular basis. One in particular she visited frequently is her father's grave. Lunar. Anytime she feels stressed or lonely or emotionally in any sort of fashion, she visits the grave to regroup herself. As Lieutenant, she knows she cannot show weakness and has to be on her toes all week, every week. After saying a prayer, she returns to her duties, directing the squads all across Bednia. Some may say she became more renowned than her own father, although Eva believes that is ridiculous. Everyone knew who Eva was and, like her dad, she was looked up to as a model for all young fighters to strive for.

Ten years later go by and Johan enters his teens. By this time, he has passed all of his training courses and has earned the right to enter Squad A. Before he can do that, he has been asked to complete one task. At this point, Johan has received his Jovamorpher and was cleared to go out and complete missions. Outside the cathedral, a much older Eva is seen in her knight armor, standing with her eyes closed and listening to the wind. Johan, carrying a teenage look with longer hair and a stronger physic, approaches Eva to receive his assignment.
"You wanted to see me, Lieutenant?" said Johan.
"Apparently, there is some trouble in Vanguard" said Eva. "A bartender by the name Ed sent a message by letter asking us to send someone over to check it out."
"Think it might be Shadow?" said Johan.
"You've been quite fascinated with him lately, why is that?" said Eva.
"I just have this bad feeling he is up to no good" Johan said. "He is a pawn of Vladimir after all."
"Sounds like you're just looking for some competition" mocks Eva. "I can almost assure you Shadow isn't involved with this, and if he is, you aren't ready for him."
"I'm telling you I'm ready!" said Johan. "I've been ready to take him down for years. Just give me a shot."
"Easy cowboy, you'll get your shot at Shadow soon enough" Eva said. "Right now, I'll need you to go check out Vanguard. Last I read, it had something to do with a guy named .... Brute?"
"Yeah, I gotcha Lieutenant" nods Johan, heading for his motorcycle garage. He hops on a motorcycle.
"Hey, try not to seriously hurt anyone this time, Johan!" yells Eva. "We got hammered with complaints after your last mission."
"Heh, don't worry about it, Lieu" said Johan, revving up his motorcycle and speeding off down the road. As he travels, he actives his Jovamorpher, erupts in a flash of light, and emerges with a unique, black and silver holy knight attire. "GAME TIME!"
As he leaves, Eva nods his head left and right, muttering under her breath: "Hehe, he even has his attitude now. Before long, he'll be calling himself the greatest fighter in the universe like him. Oh Nova, how I've missed you. How I've missed all of you .... especially you .... dad."

==============

A month after their battle, Teya and Manuel wed and become husband and wife. Striker earned the title "White Knight of Bednia" and received his own statue set up at the entrance of Elijah. Later on that year, the new pope appoints Teya as the new speaker of Elijah, giving out annual addresses, singing hymns, and accompanying the Pope across the country wherever he is needed. The very hymn she used to revive Striker is regularly sung in all cathedrals across the land. A year later, Teya is with child and now resides in the new Cathedral, awaiting the day of his birth. She sits in her room all day, reading letters from her husband.

Meanwhile, Striker has left to explore the world, being a hero to those who need him. He is still exploring to this day .....

« Last edited by KOG on Jun 4th 2012 »
vvv credit to .Impact.

nightmare2 Posted: 18:35 Mar15 2012 Post ID: 3101007
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
((two of what to go?))

Shade and Cassandra, after having collected his pay, left the city of Elijah. Though before doing so Shade had visited a house of a couple reaching their old age and given them some of his money. He didn't answer Cassandra's question about why just moved on. The two ofthem returned to the village where Shade resumed his previous duty as a guard before being promoted to Chief a month later. The forest that the village resided in got a heavy reinforcement from Tormentors that survived the battle. After a year the forest became widely known as "Vladimir's Forest" and attracted many Holy Knights who seeked to purge it. None of which ever managed to do so, or come back alive.

The village began to prosper and Shade left for awhile taking on work as a mercenary, gaining money and using it to buy resources that he had delivered back to his village. He too became well known as he began wearing a cloak with the symbol of Vladimir on the back. After a few years he returned and lead the village in peace with Cassandra who he found a way to get her a new body. Eight years later he was still leading it, ocasionally leaving to have some fun. Oddly enough he seemed not to age and he always carried his book around with him.

KOG Posted: 04:26 Jun04 2012 Post ID: 3117133
KOG
+
I think thats good enough. Thanks guys for such an awesome RP. If I ever decide to do a Ragnorak III, then Johan will replace Striker as the main protagonist and I'll find a way to bring Benjamin back into the fold. ;)

Well ... that is unless you guys prefered Naomi. Haha. All of you are awesome. I hope I get to RP with you again sometime in the future.
vvv credit to .Impact.

nightmare2 Posted: 20:43 Jun04 2012 Post ID: 3117275
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
Your finally returned! This brings tears to my eyes. Ragnorak was a great RP, you did an awesome job KOG.

Displaying Page 96 of 97
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 94 | 95 | 96 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close