Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

How much do you like your country?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
Shiny Lugia Posted: 05:54 Feb13 2011 Post ID: 2963893
Shiny Lugia
Post Likes: 0
+
Ok, i'll do the first post.

I am from Greece and I think that there is not a more beautiful country in the WHOLE world.

Now, what about you?

SIG WAS A GIFT FROM THE BIGGEST MC OF SUPER CHEATS

also check this :

www.youtube.com/watch...e=relmfu

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Jirachi X Posted: 06:06 Feb13 2011 Post ID: 2963895
Jirachi X
Post Likes: 2
+
Australia is a pretty awesome place. I probably wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

Sure I might travel around the world, but I'll still want to end up back here.
I'm gone - bye
CRAZY CHEATS Posted: 06:10 Feb13 2011 Post ID: 2963896
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
Post Likes: 1
+
Ireland is incredibly stupid.
I have no reason to be proud of being Irish, apart from being the birthplace of that guy that does how to annoy people.
Now known as
Shiny Lugia Posted: 06:13 Feb13 2011 Post ID: 2963897
Shiny Lugia
+
Well it doesn't seem that you are a patriot...

also check this :

Cyndevia Posted: 06:31 Feb13 2011 Post ID: 2963899
Cyndevia
Bane of the Fallen King
+
I live in Australia too and to be honest I wouldn't want to live anywhere either.

I have a Irish teacher at my school he is very funny no matter what he says xD
balthiersbit Posted: 07:06 Feb13 2011 Post ID: 2963901
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
Post Likes: 188
+
I liked my country enough to get the hell out of there.

Is answer question?
(Quoted from Short Circuit I think)

Thanx to Craizen for the sig, love ya babe, Hubby for the avi.
testuser said:Someone needs to put you over their knee..

MonkeyD.Luffy Posted: 07:07 Feb13 2011 Post ID: 2963902
MonkeyD.Luffy
+
Well my country yeah about that i would like to see you guess where i live. It is a failed state and there are many explosive news here.

Msn: [email protected]
TheLlama Posted: 08:54 Feb13 2011 Post ID: 2963916
TheLlama
+
No, but I'm english so its natural for me to hate my country. Patriots are a dying breed over here.
Forgoten_Scars Posted: 09:00 Feb13 2011 Post ID: 2963917
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
We have cheeseburgers, so I'm happy with my country.
Shiny Lugia Posted: 09:02 Feb13 2011 Post ID: 2963918
Shiny Lugia
+
... ehm... I love the beaches and the islands too!

Greece has about 2000 small islands and 300 big islands.
lol I like cheeseburgers too...

« Last edited by Shiny Lugia on Feb 13th 2011 »

also check this :

dx_hbk Posted: 09:29 Feb13 2011 Post ID: 2963924
dx_hbk
Skeptic
Post Likes: 6
+
I am not a patriot. and honestly i don't "like" any country i long for the day when people start to call earth there country and instead of calling them selfs British,Amrecians,spains etc they call them selfs human beings. Sereously i hate it how people say i am willing to die for my country and i am willing to kill, when you think hard about it, its pretty stupid imo. Killing someone of an other socity to protect your own socity yea really cool.

^ That guy is GOD

"Lost somewhere between immensity and eternity is our tiny planetary home." ~ Carl Sagan

Repner Posted: 09:41 Feb13 2011 Post ID: 2963925
Repner
+
I like Scotland well enough, but as with everywhere else, you can get enough d***heads here to make you wonder about other places
dark_wolf_33 Posted: 10:50 Feb13 2011 Post ID: 2963935
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
Post Likes: 7
+
I don't really have any problem with the "good ol'" USA, geographically speaking. We have some beautiful and diverse areas. It's just the culture that I can't stand, and that's why I'll be migrating somewhere more suitable when I get the ability to.
TheLlama Posted: 11:24 Feb13 2011 Post ID: 2963945
TheLlama
+
dx_hbk said:I am not a patriot. and honestly i don't "like" any country i long for the day when people start to call earth there country and instead of calling them selfs British,Amrecians,spains etc they call them selfs human beings. Sereously i hate it how people say i am willing to die for my country and i am willing to kill, when you think hard about it, its pretty stupid imo. Killing someone of an other socity to protect your own socity yea really cool.

So you want billions of people who are all unique in their own way to think the same and share one universal opinion? Thats pretty stupid imo dude, just saying Thumbs Up
dx_hbk Posted: 11:44 Feb13 2011 Post ID: 2963949
dx_hbk
Skeptic
Post Likes: 6
+
TheLlama said:
dx_hbk said:I am not a patriot. and honestly i don't "like" any country i long for the day when people start to call earth there country and instead of calling them selfs British,Amrecians,spains etc they call them selfs human beings. Sereously i hate it how people say i am willing to die for my country and i am willing to kill, when you think hard about it, its pretty stupid imo. Killing someone of an other socity to protect your own socity yea really cool.

So you want billions of people who are all unique in their own way to think the same and share one universal opinion? Thats pretty stupid imo dude, just saying Thumbs Up

Looking at it from an extratrestirial observer. They won't see any bounries. No countires they will just view earth as a single orgonisim with at war with it self. Think about it earth is a foloting rock carring all of human beings.

Take a look at this picture

That picutre was taken by the voygaer space craft when it was leaving jupitars orbit. that small blue dot is earth. Look how loney ,vanruable and finiate it is. and instead of working togather for the better of humanity nations can't put there petei diffrences aside and look for there pitcular intrests. Imagine how would it be like if the whole world was working togather presrving humanity instead of spending trrilons of pounds on nukelearbombs and pepration for wars with another nation.

I don't know if i am getting thourgh what i want due to my lack of vocubulary so sorry about that you might have missunderstood my orignal message but well the song Imagine by john lennon conves my message perfectly =p.

^ That guy is GOD

"Lost somewhere between immensity and eternity is our tiny planetary home." ~ Carl Sagan

Forgoten_Scars Posted: 12:37 Feb13 2011 Post ID: 2963953
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
...I smell hippie on you.

Anyway. If extraterrestrials did come and start observing, they would of course start probing as well. I would like to be able to say America was the first to get the metal shaft by an alien. Now that's something to like your country over.
BURNOUTFREAK Posted: 12:43 Feb13 2011 Post ID: 2963956
BURNOUTFREAK
edgy
Post Likes: 97
+
Forgoten_Scars said:...I smell hippie on you.

Anyway. If extraterrestrials did come and start observing, they would of course start probing as well. I would like to be able to say America was the first to get the metal shaft by an alien. Now that's something to like your country over.

According to District 9, South Africa will be the first place aliens land XD

I'm not overly fond of my country, we've got so many issues. Crime etc.

And we don't get snow! :(
Jakethesnake14 Posted: 13:05 Feb13 2011 Post ID: 2963960
Jakethesnake14
The master of War
Post Likes: 1
+
dx_hbk said:
TheLlama said:

Looking at it from an extratrestirial observer. They won't see any bounries. No countires they will just view earth as a single orgonisim with at war with it self. Think about it earth is a foloting rock carring all of human beings.

Take a look at this picture

That picutre was taken by the voygaer space craft when it was leaving jupitars orbit. that small blue dot is earth. Look how loney ,vanruable and finiate it is. and instead of working togather for the better of humanity nations can't put there petei diffrences aside and look for there pitcular intrests. Imagine how would it be like if the whole world was working togather presrving humanity instead of spending trrilons of pounds on nukelearbombs and pepration for wars with another nation.

I don't know if i am getting thourgh what i want due to my lack of vocubulary so sorry about that you might have missunderstood my orignal message but well the song Imagine by john lennon conves my message perfectly =p.

Wow i didnt know we could be seen from that far away. Well, im leaving for the US. Marines and i kill for my country. I do it because id hate to see the people i love/care about die in another terrorist attack. Other than that i cant wait to get out of america.

Craizen for my sig and avy <3

v-gamer Posted: 13:37 Feb13 2011 Post ID: 2963963
v-gamer
y so srs?
Post Likes: 4
+
There's a lot about America that I don't like, mainly our attitude that makes many other countries dislike us so much... But I can't see myself going against the country whatsoever.

New England is probably the worst section of America. Just like the weather up here, people can be so cold. I would love to live in the Midwest or even somewhere in the South, if I decide to stay in America.
Avatar: In memory of ieatwyverns <3

Thank you, Vasco <3
Quake Posted: 13:42 Feb13 2011 Post ID: 2963970
Quake
+
The United States isnt nearly as great as most Americans seem to think it is. Our values are warped, were cheap, and we couldn`t care less about problems until they affect us directly. Just sayin :P Id rather live in Canada, or Japan. However Pixar is very close to my house and seeing as how I love animation and Pixar has connections with many of the art schools around here I can hope cant I? Smile

Thanks to Impact. for the avatar and Signature!

Quakelive.com

Havent played much ik but I will be playing!

Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close