Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Moderator ShakeUp Monster Edition - FF&RP

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

tbug2007 Posted: 20:32 Mar12 2011 Post ID: 2973906
tbug2007
Da Bug
Post Likes: 4
+
Like said in D&D, if you're applying here, you already know what you're doing.

Please, no novels. Also please, no fiction.

Good luck to all of you (one person) who applies :D

ubr cuulness by Craizin the raizin. <3

FILIP R POLICE
penguinlord352 Posted: 22:52 Mar12 2011 Post ID: 2974029
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
Post Likes: 1
+
Um, I'd like to apply to the post mainly because I tend to focus on posting here, and it seems interesting to be a mod. I don't mind the whole "cracking down" thing, but I'm not someone who enjoys it. I'm usually on everyday around the same time unless something comes up in my real life. That's it, really...
Reality-The World RP (It's an MMORPG styled RP: it's never too late to join!)

credit to shay for the sig and Craizen avy.
I'm Sir Walter the Garnet Time-Traveling Assassin of the Gemstone Order.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 13:33 Mar13 2011 Post ID: 2974287
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
I've got going on five years of experience in the forum, and about that much experience in this forum. I'm very familiar with the rules and regulations with this forum itself, as I've been an active member for several years. In these years I've also learned the proper form and learned every twist and turn in great deal. I believe I'd be perfect for keeping the rules in check and making sure that everyone had the best time possible in FF&RP.

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
dark_wolf_33 Posted: 08:49 Mar14 2011 Post ID: 2974671
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
Post Likes: 7
+
It's been a while, but I do have a good deal of experience as moderator under my belt. I've moderated many of the general boards, and I've even been mod of this forum before, and was so for quite some time. I've matured quite a bit over the years, so I'm more than ready to take the role of moderator once again. I've spent many a days in this forum roleplaying, writing fics, and am very familiar with the rules; this forum is where I "grew up", if you will. I have nothing but the best interests in mind for this place, and would like to do all I can for it, and believe that makes me suitable to be a great moderator. I appreciate the time, and good luck to the others.
Sotek Posted: 12:43 Mar14 2011 Post ID: 2974756
Sotek
Post Likes: 0
+
I've been a member here for years, and in that time I've seen good fiction and bad. I always endeavour to give feedback on the work that people post here and encourage them to keep writing. For the past three years I have run the Short Story Contest, an excellent opportunity for members to try their hand at writing whether they are veteran authors or first time novelists. Thanks for reading, why not have a look at the entries in this year's contest?

Seeing as I now have three short stories posted, I figure I may as well put all of them in my bio, so go there for links to "The Lab", "Daemon" and "Afterlife". Additionally, you should read my fic, The Crystals of Narlkant
nightmare2 Posted: 13:11 Mar14 2011 Post ID: 2974771
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
Hello, I would like to apply because I believe I would be an epic addition. I know the rules of this site and specfic forum. Along with that I am active in this site. Checking and normally posting daily. I have some experience as a mod and if a situation were to arise I could act accordingly to it.

My name is nightmare2
I'm epic.
END.
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
Forgoten_Scars Posted: 12:08 Mar26 2011 Post ID: 2980637
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
Thank you to all those that have applied for a Moderator position in this forum. As of now, the applications are closed. We will begin discussion and voting in our upper staff forum, and hopefully get back to everyone on a final decision over the Moderators within the next few weeks.

Un-pinned - Closed
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 574145

Post Top
Click to close