Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

[Showdown] Risorgimento

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 15 of 17
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | Last     Previous | Next
imaloony8.0 Posted: 21:23 May27 2011 Post ID: 3007776
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
Fan didn't let up. She continued to stab quickly. Her blows were coming at a rapid pace, as quick as a dozen stabs every few minutes, and as her adrenaline kicked in, the blows began increasing in strength. All the while, she began pushing off the ground with everything she had. The side she was showing wasn't interested in the art and precision of the kill, all it cared about was killing whatever was near her as quickly as possible.

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Craizen Posted: 23:48 May27 2011 Post ID: 3007823
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
Dru had ceased to watch what fan was doing. He had began concentrating on each path, watching what it did and they worked and responded with each other. The Deva Path was definitely leading the assault, but it still didn't seem to add up. They had to be linked mentally, but he was amazed at how the thought processes worked so seamlessly, neither contradicting another. To him, Fan was not going to make it out at this point.

"I giver five to one odds of finishing them," he said aloud.

"Autopiolt is nice, but seems un-wise against a high powered group."
ss2teengohan Posted: 18:14 May31 2011 Post ID: 3010146
ss2teengohan
Post Likes: 0
+
The Asura Path and Fan exchanged blows for many minutes. The Asura Path's six arms served it well as it easily deflected most of Fan's blows. The attacks that made it through, simply bounced off its metal exterior, causing sparks as metal hit metal. After watching for a few minutes the Human path and Preta Path went up to the dueling pair, also with Chakra Disruption Blades shaped liked swords. They each got on either side of Fan and the Asura path and entered the fray.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 18:57 May31 2011 Post ID: 3010184
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
As they entered, Fan seemed to speed up. Her blows came more rapidly, and soon her dagger was once again engulfed in the dark energy she posessed, almost as if her energy had come back out of sheer will. The blades struck her, but her energy didn't seem to go anywhere. Blood oozing from the wounds showed that her body was still taking damage, but in this state of mind, she probably didn't even notice the pain. As she continued to stab at the Asura path with her dark blade, she turned and fired off another True Night Scattershot at the Human and Preta paths with her other hand, this time at point-blank range.

"Clearly they have the wrong weapons." Hiei commented. "Those weapons seem to be created to disturb a different type of energy, and while it may still work, Fan doesn't seem to be using much energy from her own body. The darkness she uses is being pulled from somewhere else. The environment around her, summoned from elsewhere, who knows? But especially in this heightened physical state, it isn't going to break her focus, neither in energy or in form."

ss2teengohan Posted: 20:33 May31 2011 Post ID: 3010317
ss2teengohan
+
Instantaneously the Preta Path held out its palm and absorbed the Scattershot. Fan's strikes against the Asura Path was more powerful now, she was leaving gashes in its mechanical body, however, it did not appear to slow down or bother the Asura Path in the slightest."Finally." The Deva Path said as he watched the 4 fight. The Deva Path walked across the ring to where they were fighting. Immediately the 3 paths stepped out of the way, and Fan was left standing in front of the Deva Path. "Well, Its been a good fight, but Now I think its time for it to end." He held out his palm "Shinra Tensei" he said. Fan was struck with a force of gravity that repled her away from the Pain's. This Shinra Tensei was more powerful then the last one she was hit with and had more force to it, there was enough force to knock her out of the ring, if she did not do anything. As soon as the Deva Path unleashed Shinra Tensei the Asura, Human and Preta Paths, followed the direction Fan flew, in order to intercept anything she might try.

« Last edited by ss2teengohan on May 31st 2011 »
imaloony8.0 Posted: 21:02 May31 2011 Post ID: 3010343
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
((I'm letting it fly here, but you really need to clean up your Role Playing ss2. I realize you're letting hits in, but considering that you basically have six characters fighting, you need to give other people a better shot. I damaged you all of... what, two times? And you casually absorb some of my better attacks with nothing more than a sentence of description. You need to learn to give ground, and not deflect attacks so easily. I was reluctant about letting Pain fly, and I realize why now. Give others a better shot in later rounds or get kicked out.))

Fan dug her dagger deep into the ring, gradually slowing her pace. When she finally stopped, she was mere inches away from the edge of the ring. Sensing danger, she quickly sent a flare of dark energy out to fend off her attackers for a few seconds. She stood for a few seconds at the edge of the ring, as if their barbaric side of her simply didn't know what to do. Finally, it seemed like she reached a decision. Slowly, she placed her hands in front of her chest and waited. A moment later, a small black spark emerged from her chest and set in between her hands. It was no bigger than a gnat, and simply sat there flickering. Then, without warning, it grew it about the size of a beach ball. Around her, the ring started to crack and vibrate, sending a chill through the crowd.
Fan's reflexes even seemed to partially reach to words. Her mouth opened, and in a trance-like voice, she said two words. "Shadow Nexus."

"What... the hell is that thing?" Hiei stammered. "Energy is leaking out of every inch of that thing. The power is greater than I could ever imagine... but it's so unstable!"
Magni was nearly on the same wavelength as Hiei. "If that thing goes off..." he muttered, "she'll destroy everything and everyone, herself included, for miles. I have..."
"...to stop her!" Hiei drew his sword and placed his foot on the railing of the balcony. Magni pulled his bolter out. Just as the two of them were about to spring into action, they stopped. It seemed they wouldn't be needed.

Fan seemed to waver, and a ripple went right across the dark sphere. Slowly she began to sway back and forth, her eyes fluttering slightly. It seemed that all the damage she'd been taking had finally caught up with her. It seemed as if everything then stopped for a moment. Fan's attack collapsed in on itself harmlessly, and she fell backwards with a gasp. She then landed with a dull thud outside the ring.

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 01:03 Jun01 2011 Post ID: 3010400
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
Post Likes: 7
+
"And there you have it! The winner of this match is..." The Announcer kept talking, but no words were coming out of the microphone; it had been cut off. There was a moment for the competitors to be cleared of the ring, before a burst of dark red flame bolted from the center of the ring, causing a figure to enter existence from it. The man that stood there now was rather tall, with dark red and orange robes flowing down his figure. He has piercing red eyes, and wears a monocle. His hair is silver and thin, and reaches down to his lower back.

"Excuse the interruption," his voice was magnified without a microphone, which was rather odd in itself, "but I must introduce myself now. My name is Blayne, and I'm the new management of this tournament. That's right, I'm that secret board. Right now, I'd like to unveil a little contraption to you. Please, look if you will." With a wave of his hand, a large orb connected to a pedestal appeared outside of the ring. Inside of the orb was a swirling, flourescent purple liquid that glowed very eerily. It was about a quarter full. "This is the energy that has been accumulated from the participants thus far. It is very meager. I know you all aren't this weak, so that means you're holding back. Seeing as I have a vested interest in this energy, I'm going to milk it out of you with your own will to survive. This next match," his lips turned to a grin, "will be very interesting. Hiei! You are the first competitor. Get down here." Blayne allowed time for the competitor to come down to the ring. "This match will have no rules. Ring outs are allowed, hell, take out the damned audience if you want. Give it everything you've got, because this fight is to the death!"

Blayne's eyes went into a crazed stare to match his grin as he looked up into the balcony.

"Hiei versus Goten!"

(( This is where the plot shifts. Feel free to let your characters do more than just stand around on the balcony, because we're quickly reaching the climax and it's all downhill from there. ))
imaloony8.0 Posted: 08:48 Jun01 2011 Post ID: 3010591
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
((Clearly Blayne is a wizard. Hence the monocle. /UnforgottenRealmsJoke))

Hiei was taken aback by this. He then smiled. "Such is the will of a demon to kill..." he said. He lept off of the balcony just as Fan was being taken away.
"Such... power..." Fan groaned through her fog of unconsciousness.
Hiei wasn't sure if she was talking about him, or Goten, or perhaps this 'Blayne'. Regardless, he would defeat Gohan. Without any limitations he could go all out. Perhaps this way he could rekindle his demon's spirit and love for battle. He drew his sword. "Get down here, and we'll have a real battle."

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 11:04 Jun01 2011 Post ID: 3010633
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
Goten frowned. "I don't want to kill."

"You will either kill," Blayne replied coldly, "or you will die. Get down here and face your destiny." Goten gritted his teeth, and resented Hiei for following the man's directions so blindly. "I'll be anxiously waiting to see how much my meter fills.." With a flicker of a smile, Blayne dissipated the same way he appeared.

Goten flew down to the ring, standing directly across from Hiei. He didn't want to have to do this. He wasn't going to. He'd defend himself and attack, but he wouldn't kill. There had to be a way out of this. He could sense how smug Hiei was, and he took his fighting stance.

"I have to warn you. My power before is not my power now. Every time someone with Saiyan blood has a near-death experience, their power multiplies by several times."

The announcer, who now had his microphone turned back on, hastily let out a shout. "Begin!"
imaloony8.0 Posted: 11:20 Jun01 2011 Post ID: 3010637
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"And I should warn you, I didn't release my full power in the last match," Hiei chuckled. With that, he sprung forward at his top speed. He would never match Fan's speed, but he was probably the second fastest in the tournament. He was in front of Goten in a fraction of a second, swinging his sword rapidly. It seemed that most of his slices were intended to be killing blows by themselves. He clearly wasn't wasting any time.

Craizen Posted: 13:17 Jun01 2011 Post ID: 3010687
Craizen
A'ight
+
((If Heil is second Then Dru probably isn't that far behind))

"This is going to be the death of us all. Who the hell is the guy? His power is disturbing, and whatever he's doing with ours, I do not like. Blayne huh? It is not going end well if we stop playing this game, then again they never do. Farshan!"

"What?" She said rather ticked at the moment."

"If you can't feel the power swirling right now...you should leave."

Farshan grinned sneakily. "Getting shot with one of those stupid Bakudos did that for me. Anyway, I doubt I could leave anyway."

"Wonderful. But I wouldn't hesitate from here on out."

"Don't worry about me. I have to much Pride to die here."

Dru thought about who he might have to fight. How much power he would have to waste.

"This is The World all over again." he said softly.
dark_wolf_33 Posted: 14:22 Jun01 2011 Post ID: 3010708
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
(( Everyone forgets Goten, eh? ))

Goten wasn't there. He had flashed away, teleporting across the ring, far behind Hiei. "I give you one last warning. I don't want to kill you. If we team up, maybe we can take out whatever that guy from before was planning. Each of our powers are too important to lose, so if one of us dies, that may be our last breath before this guy takes us out. Attack again and I won't hold back!" Goten stood tall, calm and cool, but also deadly serious. He truly looked like his father now.
Craizen Posted: 15:51 Jun01 2011 Post ID: 3010761
Craizen
A'ight
+
((Instant Transport, Flash Step, Hurricane Step, we'll see))

Dru did a facepalm. "In dealing with a crazed mastermind, it's probably best not to let on so easily."

He began to bless each body part with an element, being deliberate in each placement. He was hoping for against anyone but Magni. That metal giant would take too much power to dispel.

"Come on Gohan. Stop playing and win this match. At the very least someone fake a death."
imaloony8.0 Posted: 16:02 Jun01 2011 Post ID: 3010769
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Hiei pointed his sword at Goten. "I'll be completely honest. I don't really care who's the good guy here, or even what this guy has in plan for us. I just want a good match. If you're as powerful as you let on, then whatever this idiot planning is none of my concern. I came here for a challenge. Nothing more, nothing less." With that, Hiei leapt at Goten. With blinding speed, he swung his sword 16 times at Goten in a fraction of a second. "16 Jagan Slash!"

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 16:24 Jun01 2011 Post ID: 3010779
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
Right as Hiei's blade headed toward Goten, he let out a flurry of ki blasts. They didn't have time to form into anything that would cause damage, but they helped deflect the blades to barely miss him. He speedily drew one arm back, charging it with golden ki. "Ha!"

He thrust his arm right towards Hiei's gut and the well of energy exploded, sending out a beam and a blinding flash of light.

"What is this? All I see is Hiei going toward Goten, and now the bright light.. they're too fast!" Aria had to shield her eyes, but when it faded, she heard something hit the ground beside her. It looked like a little red bean. She looked down at it, confused. "Er... what is that?"
imaloony8.0 Posted: 17:04 Jun01 2011 Post ID: 3010811
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Hiei met the blast head on with one of his own. He pulled his free hand back similar to how Goten did it, and it became engulfed in flames. He thrust his firsts forward to meet Goten's Punch/blast. "Fist of the Mortal Flame!" he roared.

A man knelt down next to Aria, seemingly to have walked up behind, but he looked unfamiliar. He was a large, well built man with a shaved head. He scooped up the bean with a metallic colored hand and began to examine it. On closer examination, his whole arm was the color. His other one too. He was wearing a white wife-beater, green military pants, and a pair of black boots. Anyone looking at him would need to take a few minutes to figure out that this was Magni without his armor on. In fact, it was nowhere to be seen. His weapons were still slung across his body, however.
"I've never seen anything like this..." he commented. The Auger Array implanted in his skull began to examine it. "I don't know what this is, but it's full of some sort of power..."

ss2teengohan Posted: 18:41 Jun01 2011 Post ID: 3010904
ss2teengohan
+
(Sorry about that. Im just playing Pain as he would be played. He is an incredibly difficult opponent, and nothing short of Sage Mode could even touch him, hell Naruto went 6 tails and still almost couldnt beat him, he was reaching 9 tails before Nagato stopped it. I will do my best to give ground. At least with Pain. I feel I handled Byakuya pretty well though, his and Farshan's fight was pretty well evenly matched)

Pain and his paths were transported into the audience."Well, it looks like the game has changed." he said. He looked at the others. "The next person I fight, I have no grudge against, so it will be nothing personal if I kill you." the Deva path said.

Byakuya looked at him and replied. "We will see about that. I have seen what you can do."

(Not that Byakuya and Pain could fight, cause they are both my characters, but still.)
imaloony8.0 Posted: 19:02 Jun01 2011 Post ID: 3010936
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
((Scaling is part of PvP role playing. If I were to take a wild guess, Fan would get her *** handed to her by Goten, but Wolfy scaled him back so I had a chance. With someone powerful, ESPECIALLY Pain who is already overpowered by basically being six characters, you need to be sure you keep that in mind. Character choice is also part of God-Modding, and why someone like Zeus wouldn't be allowed as a character.))

Fan woke up in the infirmary. "D-did I win?" she groaned as she tried to stand.
"No. Pain neutralized you easily after you fell unconscious," one of the people working the infirmary said.
She groaned. "I knew I shouldn't have taken a chance with that form. I should have just stayed evasive and picked them off one by one..." Fan muttered. She stood, collected her weapons, and walked to the balcony, avoiding looking at Pain. "So what's going on here? Goten seems to have all of the fun."

Craizen Posted: 19:31 Jun01 2011 Post ID: 3010989
Craizen
A'ight
+
"You missed all the fun." Farshan came down from her seat.

"After Pain and Fan's match, some guy named Blayne came out and changed all the rules. It's a death match now." She continued talking.

Dru was really being his true game counter part Ziedi now. He sat, distinguishing everyones energies. Someone as all powerful as Blayne would have to be detectable. But why not know of his presence until now? He was hoping more would be revealed at the start of the next match.

"M-Magni? Is that seriously you?" but who else would fit in that hulking armor.
Guy117 Posted: 20:29 Jun01 2011 Post ID: 3011053
Guy117
Big Ghey
Post Likes: 3
+
(Sorry for not replying to the last comment to me. I guess I got stupidly frustrated by the amount of times I was messing up. I'm too used to the T&C RPs which are a bit more flexible. I'll try to do things right next time.)

*Fraus easily noticed that Blayne can be a real threat to many but at the same time he thought that the new rules would make the fights more interesting*

"I should really go all out next match..."
Displaying Page 15 of 17
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close