Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Suggestions

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Rah Rain Matrix Posted: 02:07 Apr03 2011 Post ID: 2984445
Rah Rain Matrix
Post Likes: 0
+
first one is... making it easier to be a mod. i know rich doesn't want alot of mods but he must not want alot of members either. i mean whos gonna wanna stay n chill on a gaming forum for no reason? every forum needs a hook to make people wanna stay and post, since theres so many rules on here its hard to kick back and cut loose. The top 25 in latest posts used to be over the span of a day... not 2-3 weeks. Im Sure If more People were mods, more people would wanna stay cause there'd be something to do (Trying to get their first mod spot, Collect mod spots, keep them) you keep lowering the number of mods, i bet you the activity will keep dropping

idc if you listen to me really im just saying SC is digging its own grave. once everyone leaves, the chances of this becoming active again are gone and the mod number can drop to 0 and rich gets whut he wants lol. i mean yeah some people like how it is here, but when nobody else posts here their gonna leave too.

SC was bomb 4 years ago, why mess with a good thing?

second suggestion is ... a Food Forum. I dunno about you but i'd love to talk about food all day. See what crazy things people add to their food, or talk about fancy foods u probably dont see alot in other countries, anyything. that'd be the forum u could find me in

third is more smileys.. these ones are played out

Have an open mind.

« Last edited by Rah Rain Matrix on Apr 3rd 2011 »
Content removed — Cross Stinger

LOL @ Crossy Autographing my sig ^ ....funny guy

She think's its all lust,
like it's not love.. it's sad we dont talk much
its like we 'cut off our hands' how we LOST TOUCH
- Rain MatriXxX

Im Super Fly, Like Jimmy Snuka
sphynxx Posted: 02:28 Apr03 2011 Post ID: 2984447
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
More smilies has been ruled out by Rich several times. If you want more smilies, use Google Images & the image BBCodes.

The rules have been relaxed, there really isn't that much in the way of rules. It's all common sense and decency. As for making it easier to be a Mod? It's pretty easy as it is. All you have to do is show you have a clear understand of the Forum wide rules and the specific forum rules of the forum your applying for and be active. Only thing simpler would be to give them away.

Forum for food - just make a General Chat topic. People will post in it.

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
qwertyuio Posted: 02:31 Apr03 2011 Post ID: 2984448
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
1/Not going to happen. Consider that a decree by the super moderators and administrators.

2/That's been suggested and denied before. Topics of the food variety may simply have their own topic made in GC. We also have a pinned thread in this forum for new forum suggestions.

3/Read the commonly suggested list.

All in all, sorry but its a no-go. Going to go ahead and use the 'S&P staff right to close on discretion' clause here.
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 292692

Post Top
Click to close