Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

hi...

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Volke Posted: 13:16 Jun18 2011 Post ID: 3023079
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
Wild Child said:
Volke said:Uhh, was your username Lara, or something? .

actually my name was "wild Child" back then. Smile

Im not so "wild" anymore, but figured I'd stick to the same name..

i do believe i remember that chick you are talkin about tho.. or atleast remember the name...

Okay, I'm pretty sure we don't know each other from the past, if that's the case. But yeah, I remember someone called Lara who was very well known around Gaming Update and the other VGN sites, but rarely posted here. Welcome back, anywho.

InvertAlpha said:2001? Sheesh. Didn't know SC had any affiliation with a forum back then. All I knew was it got a forum in like 2003 or something.

And like Volke, the join date I have isn't my actual join date. (probably 2004 or 2005)

There was a forum here around 2000 - 2002. It closed, and a few months later the site changed to a different server. The current forum opened in 2004. Most of the old forum members had since migrated to Gaming Update, whose forums were recently closed down due to being about as lively as a crypt.

Yeah, it's the spadeds account, right? People changing accounts is so confusing, but Town Idiot never lets anyone forget spadeds.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
TheLlama Posted: 19:06 Jun18 2011 Post ID: 3023225
TheLlama
Post Likes: 0
+
Wild Child said:hey thanks! i actually was on these forums... um about 10 years ago... 3 of these gaming site, then they all merged into a giant green board... Smile i remember a jon187, a Webby who was "God", a HaNk... i Know there were lots others.., but well.... my memory has faded Smile

So im alot older now, probably too old for gaming forums, but hey I love my video games. Cant help myself..

After just seeing the threads you made in GC I was looking at your names thinking "Is that really the same WC from all those years ago?" and I'm happy to see it is so welcome back Smile If I could remember what username I might have been using all those years ago it might help some but I can't but I do remember HaNk! he had the funkiest graffiti style sigs evarrrrr!
Wild Child Posted: 22:00 Jun18 2011 Post ID: 3023252
Wild Child
+
TheLlama said:After just seeing the threads you made in GC I was looking at your names thinking "Is that really the same WC from all those years ago?" and I'm happy to see it is so welcome back Smile If I could remember what username I might have been using all those years ago it might help some but I can't but I do remember HaNk! he had the funkiest graffiti style sigs evarrrrr!

Thanks! Im so happy someone remembers me! i guess we are the "hella old skoolers" eh?! yeah i loved haNks sigs... he was crazy! i wonder what ever happened to him!
Cyndevia Posted: 00:16 Jun19 2011 Post ID: 3023273
Cyndevia
Bane of the Fallen King
+
Welcome back to supercheats :D
destroyer96 Posted: 02:02 Jun19 2011 Post ID: 3023278
destroyer96
+
Welcome back.......you join date is quite impressive Thumbs Up

e-bros: hadugen and Pokemonhacker68/shiny grovyle
credit to PH68 for the sig!!! thanx buddy!!!
E-mail= [email protected]

TheLlama Posted: 04:53 Jun19 2011 Post ID: 3023325
TheLlama
+
Wild Child said:
TheLlama said:After just seeing the threads you made in GC I was looking at your names thinking "Is that really the same WC from all those years ago?" and I'm happy to see it is so welcome back Smile If I could remember what username I might have been using all those years ago it might help some but I can't but I do remember HaNk! he had the funkiest graffiti style sigs evarrrrr!

Thanks! Im so happy someone remembers me! i guess we are the "hella old skoolers" eh?! yeah i loved haNks sigs... he was crazy! i wonder what ever happened to him!

I wonder what happened to alot of people from the early days, I briefly stopped by GU before it was taken down and there was still a couple of people lurking in the shadows but I think they got smited with the site closing. Memories are coming back now...oh how I miss the antics of El GeneralThumbs Up
Wild Child Posted: 13:49 Jun19 2011 Post ID: 3023488
Wild Child
+
TheLlama said:...oh how I miss the antics of El GeneralThumbs Up

.. haha yeah i remember him. he was one unique character.. always made me laugh.

« Last edited by Wild Child on Jun 19th 2011 »
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close