Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Alien Vs Predator: Armegeddon

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Next
ss2teengohan Posted: 18:49 Jun23 2011 Post ID: 3025454
ss2teengohan
Post Likes: 0
+
It is December 20th 2012. The world is supposed to end tomarrow. The entire planet is holding its breath. The time is 11:55. The minutes pass and anxiety rises. Soon the destined hour comes, 12:00 December 21st 2012. Everyone closes their eyes and waits....and waits....for nothing. Nothing happens. The entire passes without event. All around the world people were saying how they always knew it was a hoax and the world was never going to end, that is until the meteor appeared. Seemingly out of nowhere, a meteor appeared in the sky around 5:33 pm. The trajectory made its impact site at Central Park. By the time the meteor was tracked, it was too late. The meteor hit Central park. However, it did not behave as normal meteors would. A meteor of it's size should have leveled the city, yet it barely made an impact. Soon the media surrounded this "dud meteor". A team of scientists loaded the meteor into a truck and took it to a laboratory. The scientists studied the meteor for a week as the rest of the world got over the "world is ending" scare. The date is December 29th 2012. Or the day the infection started. The scientists during their study of the meteor found out it was hollow and started cutting into it, to see what was inside. Unfortunately, they suceeded. They used a powersaw to cut through the outer shell of the meteor and they found eggs. Most of the eggs were green, however there was one red egg, that egg seemed to be the crown jewel of the collection as it was the only one. The eggs were covered in slime. The head scientist reached for the red egg, and thats when all hell broke lose. The top of the egg opened and out leaped a strange creature, it looks like a red spider. It clamped itself to the face of the scientist. He screamed and clawed at the creature but to no avail. The other scientists tried to help, but the other egges started to open and more creatures came out, these creatures were brown however and they too leaped upon the other scientists and clamped on their faces.

Soon the creatures fell off the faces of the scientists and they got to their feet unsteadily, wondering just what happened. The head scientist looked at the meteor, all of the eggs were opened and there was no trace of the creatures that emerged. He looked at the floor and saw its corpse. He heard screaming from the other parts of the building, he was about to call the police when he felt a crippling pain in his chest. He collapsed to the floor again. He felt a searing pain as a creature burst from his chest. This was the last thing he ever saw.

Soon the entire building was infected with Xenomorphs. The red egg was a Praetorian egg and emerged grew into a queen. The queen used the laboratory as an egg chamber and soon produced an egg sack which eggs periodically bagan to emerge. The rest of the eggs were either drones or warriors. The entire building was overrun and every human dead. The queen gave out the order to expand. The drones and the warriors snuck out of the buildinf and started climbing to the roofs.

"This entire event happened some weeks ago. We have no idea how many xenomorphs there are now. All we know is that they are out there. We have chossen not to tell the public whats been going on and the citizens of New York live out their lives normally well at least as normal as they can. But they are getting scared. We have increasing reports of missing people, we know what happened to them. But we cant say. This is a special Priority 001 Black Op. You must investigate where the main nest is and eradicate the queen and any Praetorians you find, But you must do this as subtly as possible. Do you understand, Sgt Fisher?"

"I understand sir" Fisher said.

"Excellent. Also we may send it backup, the codephrase is "The Queen Bee is deadly" Use this for identification."

-This conversation was picked up from the earthing Pentagon.

-Xenomorph presence confirmed.

Let the Hunt begin.

Hello there rpers. This is my Alien vs Predator roleplay. I decided to make this after playing Alien vs Predator: Extinciton for the PS2. The goal in this roleplay is to stop the Xenomorphs from taking over the planet. Unlike in the Alien films, this takes place in the current day not in the future, so keep that in mind.

Rules
1. All normal FF/RP rules apply
2. You can either be Predator or a Black Op. No Alien.
3. If you are going to be a black op, say the code phrase when you meet up with my character.
4. Be discreet, do not do actions that will cause a panic unless there is no other choice.
5. I will be controlling the aliens.
6. I will have a character that is both human and predator so I can lead both groups.
7. Due to predators not working in large groups ill allow 2 predator characters not including my own.
8. I will allow Predators to have universal translators so they can communicate with the human characters.

Name:Sgt. John Fisher
Height: 5'10
Weight: 250lbs
Weapons:Combat Knife, Marine Pistol
Appearance: Military crue cut. Serious blue eyes. Muscular build due to training. Has scars all over his body from various missions.
Personality: Serious, Intelligent. Nothing in the world matters until the mission is done.
History: John was an army brat. His dad was a general in the American Army and was his hero. He wanted to emulate his father in every way. He went to prestigious schools throughout his Elementary, Middle and High Schools. He could have gone to Harvard but wanted to enlist in the army as soon as he could. His army career flourished with success. he rose through the ranks quickly and ran many successful missions. Because of his experience he was approached by Black Ops and he accepted their request to join them. He led many more successful missions.

Predator Bio
Name:Pred 01 "The Leader"
Height: ???
Weight: ???
Weapons: Predator Spear, Throwing Disc, Shoulder Gun, Wrist Blades
Appearance: A tall muscular alien with dredlocks.
Personality: Predators always think about the hunt and how to prove themselves.
History: This Predator was led many sucessful hunts. His sucesses have awarded him the position of leader. He will lead a coulple of youngbloods on this hunt.

« Last edited by ss2teengohan on Jun 24th 2011 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
superboy Posted: 09:37 Jun25 2011 Post ID: 3026313
superboy
Post Likes: 7
+
I'll join in.

Name: PFC. Tom Hayes
Ht.: 6' 4"
Wt.: 210 lbs.
Weapons: Tactical Knife, Marine Pistol w/ Silencer, Shotgun w/ Grip and Silencer, Pulse Rifle
Appearance: Military crew cut. Well built, calm green eyes.
Personality: Calm, yet serious.
History: Tom was a city boy who dreamed of joining the military. He got his chance at the age of eighteen, and took the chance. He was enlisted into the military, and took boot camp for two years before finally being able to join the army as a Private. Two years passed, and he was promoted to Private First Class.
ss2teengohan Posted: 20:00 Jun25 2011 Post ID: 3026636
ss2teengohan
+
(Alright, Accepted. I'm going to wait for one more marine character and a predator character before we begin.)
AK GMAN14 Posted: 04:09 Jun30 2011 Post ID: 3029143
AK GMAN14
Thwipster
Post Likes: 59
+
I guess I get one Predator.:D Great story btw dude. Freaking epic.Thumbs Up

Predator Bio
Name:Pred 02 "The Lone Wolf"
Height: ???
Weight: ???
Weapons: Combi Stick(Spear), Dual Wristblades, Plasma Caster(Shoulder Gun), Smart Disc, Knife, and Mines.
Appearance: Standard Predator armor and wears the Wolf mask as seen worn by the bad @ss Predator from AVP who put up the most fight.
Personality: Honor-bound, loyal to commanding leaders, and acts as a Lone Wolf sometimes.
History: This Predator is an exceptional hunter by Youngblood standards and having already passed the preliminary trials, he is now tasked to take on a true hunt.

« Last edited by AK GMAN14 on Jun 30th 2011 »
ss2teengohan Posted: 17:53 Jun30 2011 Post ID: 3029386
ss2teengohan
+
(Um, ill let you be a predator character, but you need to edit it. Only my predator character is going to be an expert. the other two are young bloods who have not proven themselves yet, so they would not have their foreheads burned by the blood of the aliens yet. Thats the whole point of the predators presence in this roleplay.)
AK GMAN14 Posted: 20:36 Jun30 2011 Post ID: 3029487
AK GMAN14
Thwipster
+
(That's so lame but okay. I'll go ask some other AVP peeps to join. Lame.XD)

« Last edited by AK GMAN14 on Jun 30th 2011 »
SerpentKing999 Posted: 05:04 Jul03 2011 Post ID: 3030540
SerpentKing999
+
I'd like to join as well. I'll take a marine. Although I haven't actually seen any Predator movies, I've seen an Alien one. So sorry if I kinda suck.

Name: Pvt. Elliot Helos
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 231 lbs
Weapons: Sniper Rifle/w Silencer, Shortsword, Combat knife
Appearance: Wears a gas mask all the time, unless sniping. The gas mask covers his whole head, leaving only his ears out. Short unkept hair, bright green eyes.
Personality: Paranoid, but carefree in most situations. Likes to joke. Forgetful.
History: Elliot was, when he was younger, one of those people who wanted to help their country, any way they can. However, as he grew older, that feeling started to fade. But he still decided to join the military, as he figured it would entertain him for a while.
Guy117 Posted: 09:46 Jul03 2011 Post ID: 3030570
Guy117
Big Ghey
Post Likes: 3
+
My turn yay happy lololol anyway...

Name: Pred 03 "The Untraceable"
Height:Unknown
Weight: Unknown
Weapons: Dual Wristblades, Shurikens, Plasma Caster (Right Shoulder), Blazer (Left Shoulder), Mines, Power Punch Glove, Plasma Scythe.
Appearance: Wears a Celtic Predator helmet and Standard Predator Plate Armor.
Personality: He is very cautious and almost a perfectionist. A successful hunt is top priority to Predators and he makes sure it happens. He has a "mission comes first" personality though he is willing to do things that are not critical to the mission if he is sure that it will lead to positive results.
History: The trials were barely a challenge to him and the few "hunts" he participated in allowed him to prove that he is able to go in, get the job done, and leave without leaving a trace.He was even untraceable by the Predators that oversaw the trials and "hunts". These were all fake and practice hunts now he is anxious to go into a real hunt.

« Last edited by Guy117 on Jul 4th 2011 »
ss2teengohan Posted: 18:15 Jul03 2011 Post ID: 3030686
ss2teengohan
+
(Both of you are accepted. I will accept two more marines if anyone else wants to join. Predator bios are closed. Roleplay starts now.)

Sgt. Fisher walked out of the briefing room. The general walked with him. "Now, you will be going in with two other soldiers,PFC. Tom Hayes and Pvt. Elliot Helos." he said.

Fisher looked at the general. "Do they know the specs of the mission?"

"Yes, now come with me to the armory, we've got something for you" The General said as they walked to the armory.

General Miller picked up a weapon in it. "This is an M16 equipped with thermal scope, suppressor and a masterkey. The bullets are modified to be able to pierce Xenomorph skin. The others have the bullets in their weapons already."

"Thank you sir" Fisher said as he recieved the M16. Together they walked out of the armory and into the room where the other two were waiting.

Meanwhile...........

In the Earth's atmosphere a ship hovered, invisible. Inside were three predators, prepairing themselves for the hunt. Once they were equipped they walked into their drop pods and set the course for the source of the xenomorphs, Central Park

SerpentKing999 Posted: 18:39 Jul03 2011 Post ID: 3030704
SerpentKing999
+
Elliot saluted Sgt. Fisher. "The Queen Bee is deadly." He said. 'That is it, right?' He thought. "Pvt. Elliot Helos, reporting. proficient in sniping and close quarters combat."
ss2teengohan Posted: 20:18 Jul03 2011 Post ID: 3030733
ss2teengohan
+
Sgt Fisher looked him up and down and nodded. A sniper might be useful. "Very good, at ease soldier." he looked at the other one, PDC Tom Haynes.
AK GMAN14 Posted: 00:39 Jul04 2011 Post ID: 3030783
AK GMAN14
Thwipster
+
*The Lone Wolf's drop pod was the first to land. Exiting the pod he scanned the area for any sign of the Serpents while awaiting the other two pods.*
ss2teengohan Posted: 01:20 Jul04 2011 Post ID: 3030791
ss2teengohan
+
The Leader was the 2nd pod to drop. They landed a few feet away from where the Alien meteor landed. Humans had roped the area off with yellow caution tape, but no one really seemed to care about the meteor anymore since it did'nt end the world. As The Leaser stepped off his pod, it immediately began to bio-degrade, within a few seconds it was a pile of soot. This was the predator way, leave no trace. It was the middle of the night, so the Leader activated his thermal and night vision modes. He picked up a few birds and squirrels but other then that no life within a few miles. He glanced over at the Lonewolf but did not say anything, his job was to offer guidance if the young bloods needed it.
AK GMAN14 Posted: 01:26 Jul04 2011 Post ID: 3030793
AK GMAN14
Thwipster
+
*The Lone Wolf used his cloaking device and began to jump from tree to tree in search of any serpent prey.*
Guy117 Posted: 07:23 Jul04 2011 Post ID: 3030858
Guy117
Big Ghey
Post Likes: 3
+
*The Untraceable's pod finally lands behind the area where the other two's pods landed. Frustrated by the noise the pod made during the landing, he all ready had his invisibility cloak activated when he exited the pod, expecting trouble all ready. He quickly scanned the immediate area. Seeing as there was no trouble, he went off to begin his hunt. Quickly but quietly.*
ss2teengohan Posted: 12:50 Jul04 2011 Post ID: 3031073
ss2teengohan
+
The Leader saw the Lone Wolf begin to jump from tree to tree. He opened his mouth and said "What are you doing? There wouldnt be any xenomorphs here. If you remember that transmission we intercepted, you would realize that the humans took it to a lab for studying, without knowing what it was." The Predator lanuguage was unlike a human language it was filled with clicks and growls.
AK GMAN14 Posted: 18:31 Jul04 2011 Post ID: 3031173
AK GMAN14
Thwipster
+
*The Lone Wolf looked back*

"Very well but you are only an overseer on this hunt. What I do is my own and I will kill any worthy prey, human or serpent."
ss2teengohan Posted: 19:34 Jul04 2011 Post ID: 3031199
ss2teengohan
+
"Very well, but the longer we delay the longer this, infestation will continue to grow. You've seen the records, I imagine, Serpents grow alarmingly fast, within a few weeks they could overtake this planet. And you now the code, we do not harm those that cannot fight back.Our target, as I'm sure you know, is the Queen. Kill her and you and the other one will earn your right as hunters, as I have." The Leader warned.
AK GMAN14 Posted: 19:44 Jul04 2011 Post ID: 3031206
AK GMAN14
Thwipster
+
*The Lone Wolf jumped back down to the Leader*

"Where do we start first leader?"
ss2teengohan Posted: 00:15 Jul05 2011 Post ID: 3031277
ss2teengohan
+
"We find our prey. Im sure you know how to track." The Leader pointed towards the crater created where there meteor landed. "Thats where they landed, start from there, there should be traces leftover"
Displaying Page 1 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close