Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Alien Vs Predator: Armegeddon

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 6 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous
exploding typhoon Posted: 19:43 Aug21 2011 Post ID: 3055692
exploding typhoon
Grammar strict policeman.
Post Likes: 5
+
"Doubtful. They most likely moved to a more secluded area after using up all the prey in the labs. Xenos are smart. Besides, if they were still here, we could just blow the place up wholesale. And god knows our job can't be easy." Kyle said. He continued, asking "Any other videos, or was that it?" He paused to think, then asked "Are the security cameras still functioning?"
"We are men of action, lies do not become us." - Westley

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." - Inigo Montoya

I wanna spin around on a 45.

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
ss2teengohan Posted: 19:49 Aug21 2011 Post ID: 3055693
ss2teengohan
Post Likes: 0
+
"I doubt it. From the looks of it, they gave up on this place long ago. Still, watch your backs. Hmm, I wonder if they recorded them opening the meteor." Fisher then types something. A new video begins playing

Video #51249

The same scientist from the video they just watched is on screen.He looks different. He looks happier and less scared. "Happy New Year! You guys know what that means. The log video number resets. I think we made it to number 387 last year? ah well, this is the first new year of 2012, and what a log it is. The world ended! Nah, Im just kidding. But we did have a strange surprise. A meteor landed in Central Park, it should have level'd the city, but it did'nt. So we're going to figure out why. Hmm, I think I hear the boys bringing it back now. I will resume this log later.

Hey there. Im continuing the log. Well, we found something interesting about the meteor. Its completely hollow. The outer shell is thick, but hollow inside. Thats the reason New York is still standing. Still, its weird for it to be hollow. So we're going to be cutting it open. You know, for SCIENCE!

*The Scientist chuckles*

Well, I'm not allowed in there, so I'm going to be watching them from the security console.

*A team of scientists are huddled around the meteor. One of them has a buzzsaw and begins to cut into the meteor.*

*The scene I describe in the opening post happens*

*The scientist appears again*

"Oh my god, they are coming, shut down the Lab. We cant let them get out."

Video Ends.
exploding typhoon Posted: 20:45 Aug21 2011 Post ID: 3055708
exploding typhoon
+
"Brutal mate." He said. "So now we know how this started, but what do we do now?"

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." - Inigo Montoya

ss2teengohan Posted: 02:46 Aug22 2011 Post ID: 3055781
ss2teengohan
+
"This changes things. I had orignally intended for this to be a stealth mission. We would infiltrate the next and kill the queen and any praetorians we could find. But these Xenos are different. Normally Xenos take a few days to grow to maturity, or in times of crises, a few hours. But these only seem to need a few minutes. At this rate, New York will be overrun in a matter of days. The qurentine wont hold for long, we need to declare martial law and get soldiers in here, its too big a job for us alone. First thing we have to do is get back to the hotel room and report this back to the general." Fisher said.
exploding typhoon Posted: 21:50 Aug25 2011 Post ID: 3057103
exploding typhoon
+
"Alright," Kyle started, "But I call dibs on the first shower. This place reeks."

((Just to keep things rolling somewhat. Sorry, I know it's not a lot.))

AK GMAN14 Posted: 09:12 Aug26 2011 Post ID: 3057200
AK GMAN14
Thwipster
Post Likes: 59
+
((Speaking of things rolling...we're kind of still waiting on the Predator's side.))

*The Lone Wolf followed the tunnels until he came upon a hole in the wall. Burned through by the blood of the Serpents.*

There...

*He entered the hole to find a room full of Serpent eggs. He moved further inside*
ss2teengohan Posted: 12:33 Aug26 2011 Post ID: 3057238
ss2teengohan
+
The marines headed downstairs to the lobby and out the door. They got into the van and began the drive back to the hotel room.

As soon as the Lone Wolf walked into the room, the reaction was immediate. Three eggs hatched and out jumped three facehuggers, they jumped at the Lone Wolf. Then 5 Xenomorphs came at him. Two from the side, one in front, one from the ceiling, and one from behind which had been waiting near the entrance.
AK GMAN14 Posted: 00:23 Aug27 2011 Post ID: 3057384
AK GMAN14
Thwipster
+
*This truely tested the Lone Wolf's skill on his own. He used his Smart Disc and cut through the facehuggers with a single throw. He drew out Wristblades and decapitated the first Serpent in front. Then using his Plasma Caster killed the 2 on the side and obliterated the one above. He finally used his Combi Stick and pinned the last Serpent against the wall.*
ss2teengohan Posted: 16:55 Aug29 2011 Post ID: 3058081
ss2teengohan
+
The pined Serpent struggled. It whipped its tail back and forth and was lucky to slash The Lone Wolf across the chest with it. It's struggles managed to pull the spear out from the wall, and the serpent fell forward. As it fell forward the spear was pushed through its chest and out its back. It fell to the floor with a clatter. The impaled xenomorph got to its feet and ran away, too fast for any of the predators to follow or catch.
AK GMAN14 Posted: 18:28 Aug29 2011 Post ID: 3058096
AK GMAN14
Thwipster
+
*The Lone Wolf allowed the Serpent to escape. He turned his attention toward the remaining eggs*

They must be destroyed.

*He placed mines around the interior of the room before exiting with a Serpent corpse. The blast would be enough to destroy the eggs but not the entire sewer system. He detonated and turned his attention to the dead Serpent.*

(Can I mark myself now?)
ss2teengohan Posted: 20:56 Aug29 2011 Post ID: 3058137
ss2teengohan
+
(Yes, but you're hurt, remember that)

the Leader waited outside, the room the Lone Wolf went into caved in. He noticed the injury and chuckled, "Amateurs, You've managed to blow up the outside of the nest and allow a single serpent to get away. Now they will be waiting for us."
AK GMAN14 Posted: 09:34 Aug30 2011 Post ID: 3058201
AK GMAN14
Thwipster
+
*The Lone Wolf took out a health shard. He stuck it in his chest in order for the wound to heal. Once healed he slowly removed his mask. Kneeling down toward the dead Serpent he snapped one of it's fingers off and marked his mask. Then he proceeded to mark his forehead before placing the mask on his face again.*

I've earned my mark, have I not?

*He then followed the trail of acid marks left behind by the impaled Serpent that escaped. Following it lead him to a hallway made up of dead Serpent bodies.*
ss2teengohan Posted: 11:29 Sep05 2011 Post ID: 3059782
ss2teengohan
+
(Uh...No. No Health Shard. A predator would continue the hunt wounded and no where in the entire Predator/Alien mythology has there ever been any mention of a "Health Shard" so please edit your post)

The Leader bent to examine the bodies of the Serpents. "Hmm this is strange." He then placed his hand in a nearby pool of Xeno blood, it had lost its acidic qualities. He picked up a sample and brought it to his wrist, which had a mini computer attached to it. The Wrist Comp scanned the blood. "Hmm it seems the Xenos have been using a growth hormone, that is why they are so many of them. This seems to be the first generation. As the generations go by, less and less of the hormone is needed. We should hurry and complete the hunt as quickly as we can, else we be overrun."
AK GMAN14 Posted: 11:44 Sep05 2011 Post ID: 3059786
AK GMAN14
Thwipster
+
(Uh there is actually. In Predator 2 the Predator is wounded by bullets and takes them out while in the bathroom. He then stabs himself with it and it seals the wounds. That's why Health Shards are incorporated into the AVP video game.)

Yes leader.
ss2teengohan Posted: 13:07 Sep05 2011 Post ID: 3059811
ss2teengohan
+
(Oh, well then. Its been awhile since ive seen Predator 2. Thats fine then. I wonder where everyone else went? I cant continue the predator story without the Marines)
AK GMAN14 Posted: 19:35 Sep05 2011 Post ID: 3059956
AK GMAN14
Thwipster
+
(I can drag Typhoon back. Everyone else is gone.)
superboy Posted: 20:30 Sep06 2011 Post ID: 3060172
superboy
Post Likes: 7
+
((Sorry, I got sidetracked by other things. I'm back though, mofo's!!!))
exploding typhoon Posted: 15:52 Sep09 2011 Post ID: 3060866
exploding typhoon
+
((No need to drag me back. It fell off my recent posts list for a bit, until I remembered to come back to check on it. Sorry. On your go.))

exploding typhoon Posted: 00:19 Oct03 2011 Post ID: 3066099
exploding typhoon
+
((I'm going to bump this now.))

Displaying Page 6 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close