Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Alien Vs Predator: Armegeddon

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
ss2teengohan Posted: 12:32 Jul27 2011 Post ID: 3042365
ss2teengohan
Post Likes: 0
+
"We should focus on the main goal. The ones on the surface are small fries, ignore them, we will deal with them later. Lets go to the sewer." The Leader said.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
AK GMAN14 Posted: 12:36 Jul27 2011 Post ID: 3042369
AK GMAN14
Thwipster
Post Likes: 59
+
Yes leader.

*Removes the cover of a manhole*
ss2teengohan Posted: 23:45 Jul29 2011 Post ID: 3044048
ss2teengohan
+
The Leader waited.

"Go on." he said.

(Id appreciate it if you put a tad more effort in the roleplay, you pretty much wasted that post just opening the cover, you should have opened it and jumped in.)
AK GMAN14 Posted: 00:51 Jul30 2011 Post ID: 3044093
AK GMAN14
Thwipster
+
(Okey dokey.)

*The Lone Wolf jumped down below and landed in the mucky waters. He drew out his wrist-blades and immediately began to slowly walk while scanning the area for Serpents. He saw some faint heat signatures and could hear the hissing of the Serpents echoing through the tunnels.*

(You control when the Aliens attack right?)
ss2teengohan Posted: 10:40 Jul30 2011 Post ID: 3044343
ss2teengohan
+
(Much better, and yeah I do.)

After the Lone Wolf jumped down, The Leader jumped down too. As he landed he picked up faint heat signatures. As soon as his feet touched ground, 4 of the heat signatures converged on their location.
AK GMAN14 Posted: 12:10 Jul30 2011 Post ID: 3044396
AK GMAN14
Thwipster
+
*The Lone Wolf could hear the hissing of the Serpents much more clearly, and they began to move in closer and closer. He kept his cool composure as he was sure the Serpents would make the first move.*
Guy117 Posted: 03:59 Jul31 2011 Post ID: 3044852
Guy117
Big Ghey
Post Likes: 3
+
(Something tells me I should post here more lol)
*After making a quick and final scan outside of the sewer, The Untraceable jumps in behind The Leader with his wrist-blades all ready drawn. He gives a short and quiet sigh of relief since he was certain they would be seeing some action soon.*
superboy Posted: 10:08 Jul31 2011 Post ID: 3044915
superboy
Post Likes: 7
+
((Something tells me that THE GUY should get on Xbox LIVE more.))
ss2teengohan Posted: 20:07 Aug06 2011 Post ID: 3049228
ss2teengohan
+
Almost immediately, several Xenimorphs attacked the group. Unlike the drones encountered above, these were warriors and were stronger and faster. A Xenomorph leaped at the leader and was blasted by his auto turrent as it came into range. The acid blood sprayed everywhere, but Predators had long since developed protection against it. It did not harm any of the predators but melted some of the pipes that were surrounding them.
AK GMAN14 Posted: 02:34 Aug11 2011 Post ID: 3051364
AK GMAN14
Thwipster
+
*The Lone Wolf jumped into action. Immediately impaling one of the Serpents through the abdomen before tossing it's carcass to the side. He then proceeded to kill another. Snapping it's spine in half*
ss2teengohan Posted: 17:01 Aug11 2011 Post ID: 3051672
ss2teengohan
+
The Leader heard more coming from behind him. He activated his invisability and 5 more Xenomorphs sailed past him to attack the other two.
AK GMAN14 Posted: 19:29 Aug11 2011 Post ID: 3051800
AK GMAN14
Thwipster
+
*The Lone Wolf drew out his Combi Stick and struck one of four down. He grabbed onto one Seepent and slammed it against a broken pipe, immediately impaling it. He threw the dead Serpent at one of the other two before sending out a loud growl*

(I'll save the last two for Guy.)
Celtic Worrior Posted: 05:15 Aug16 2011 Post ID: 3053907
Celtic Worrior
+
ss2teengohan said:"We find our prey. Im sure you know how to track." The Leader pointed towards the crater created where there meteor landed. "Thats where they landed, start from there, there should be traces leftover"

any room for me?
Celtic Worrior Posted: 05:16 Aug16 2011 Post ID: 3053908
Celtic Worrior
+
ss2teengohan said:"We find our prey. Im sure you know how to track." The Leader pointed towards the crater created where there meteor landed. "Thats where they landed, start from there, there should be traces leftover"

any room for me?
Celtic Worrior Posted: 05:19 Aug16 2011 Post ID: 3053909
Celtic Worrior
+
hello?
exploding typhoon Posted: 14:06 Aug17 2011 Post ID: 3054318
exploding typhoon
Grammar strict policeman.
Post Likes: 5
+
Is it too late to join in?

Name: Pvt Kyle Richards

Height: 5'11

Weight: 190 lbs

Weapons: M4A1 w/ Thermal Scope, Beretta M9

Appearance: Short black hair, blue eyes, with a slight build. Also very pale, contrasting his dark hair.

Personality: Kyle does not particularly enjoy military life. He is very nervous in firefights, and prefers to work from a distance. However, he is capable of working very well under pressure.

History: Kyle used to be a skilled hacker before joining the military. At the age of 18 he had hacked the F.B.I's website three times. He was caught on his fourth attempt, and put to trial. However, before he could be sentenced to prison, a high ranking Black Ops soldier came forward and presented him with a deal. If he would work for them, he would get to stay out of prison. Kyle agreed. Working with Black Op scientists, Kyle was able to study the Predator technology the the Yutani corporation obtained after the Gunnison incident. Kyle does not hold military discipline in very high regard, which has nearly lead to a dishonorable discharge. As a last chance to keep himself out of jail, the same soldier who came to him at court gave him a mission to help deal with the Xenomorph threat.

((I hate to sound like a jerk, but aren't Xenos invisible on thermal scopes?))

« Last edited by exploding typhoon on Aug 17th 2011 »
"We are men of action, lies do not become us." - Westley

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." - Inigo Montoya

I wanna spin around on a 45.

ss2teengohan Posted: 14:17 Aug17 2011 Post ID: 3054320
ss2teengohan
+
Celtic Worrior said:

any room for me?

Celtic Worrior said:hello?

Impatient much? And no I'm accepting the guy below me as the last marine and theres no more predator characters.

exploding typhoon said:Is it too late to join in?

Name: Pvt Kyle Richards

Height: 5'11

Weight: 190 lbs

Weapons: M4A1 w/ Thermal Scope, Beretta M9

Appearance: Short black hair, blue eyes, with a slight build. Also very pale, contrasting his dark hair.

Personality: Kyle does not particularly enjoy military life. He is very nervous in firefights, and prefers to work from a distance. However, he is capable of working very well under pressure.

History: Kyle used to be a skilled hacker before joining the military. At the age of 18 he had hacked the F.B.I's website three times. He was caught on his fourth attempt, and put to trial. However, before he could be sentenced to prison, a high ranking Black Ops soldier came forward and presented him with a deal. If he would work for them, he would get to stay out of prison. Kyle agreed. Working with Black Op scientists, Kyle was able to study the Predator technology the the Yutani corporation obtained after the Gunnison incident. Kyle does not hold military discipline in very high regard, which has nearly lead to a dishonorable discharge. As a last chance to keep himself out of jail, the same soldier who came to him at court gave him a mission to help deal with the Xenomorph threat.

((I hate to sound like a jerk, but aren't Xenos invisible on thermal scopes?))

(Yes, but the sewers are very warm. So the thermal's would detect everything else except the Xenos. All the "blind spots" would be a xeno. Uh.....I think we could fit in one more marine character. Currently we're driving towards the labratory, so uh try and work your way in.)
exploding typhoon Posted: 14:23 Aug17 2011 Post ID: 3054321
exploding typhoon
+
((You're too kind. I'll think of something. And I suppose the sewer thing makes sense. Sorry, I'll try and stop nit-picking.))

'I hate my life sometimes. I really do' Kyle thought to himself as he stood on the corner of a secluded intersection. He was currently holding up a large cardboard sign that said simple "The Queen Bee is deadly". "I look like an idiot.' he thought to himself. As he waited in the dark, he just hoped the man on the phone was right when he said the people he needed would understand what the sign meant.

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." - Inigo Montoya

ss2teengohan Posted: 22:09 Aug17 2011 Post ID: 3054458
ss2teengohan
+
Sgt Fisher and company soon arrived at the labratory. It had taken them longer to reach it because of the traffic. They pulled into the parking lot. They saw a man standing there with a sign, it said the code phrase. Sgt Fisher got out of the van and walked up to the man. "Pvt. Kyle Richards?" he asked
exploding typhoon Posted: 22:36 Aug17 2011 Post ID: 3054474
exploding typhoon
+
"Yeah, that's me" Kyle answered. "You're that fishing guy? You ever catch a pike? I hear they're big. Anyway, in a nutshell, I'm basically supposed to be your own personal Geek Squad. Fun, huh?" Kyle continued with a slight Irish accent. "So, what exactly are we looking for here?" Kyle asked.

« Last edited by exploding typhoon on Aug 18th 2011 »

Displaying Page 4 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close