Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

(RP) The Flux: Uriah's Prophecy

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
Jirachi X Posted: 13:34 Aug05 2011 Post ID: 3048661
Jirachi X
Post Likes: 2
+
Mathias listened in on the plan and was about to point out the obvious flaw but was cut off when Sion explained exactly how they would survive with the lack of oxygen. "Yeah, righto. I'm game." Mathias burst out laughing at the sheer audacity of the plan.
I'm gone - bye
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Xtreme gamer Posted: 14:38 Aug05 2011 Post ID: 3048685
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
Post Likes: 0
+
Sion proceeded to tie cords around everyone, making sure they were comfortable and had solid support. He opened up the side jet door, the glass roof of the control center now in sight.
"Alright fellas, there's just one last thing..." Sion said softly, his Lionara Gauntlets and Greaves appearing for the first time in two years. "Hydros! Arashi! Let's go!" he shouted, a aqua green aura enveloping his body, then the others.

"Game time! Let's have a little fun with this thing!" Sion said, executing a corkscrew back-flip out of the ship. "Woo-hoo!"

instagram: solidaritysterl
1 : 2 Posted: 17:56 Aug05 2011 Post ID: 3048756
1 : 2
+
"Tch! He's gonna get killed one day..." grunted Warden, activating full Earth gravity on Sion, who was already out of the ship, then himself and the others.
"Get ready guys, I may just amplify the gravity a bit to quicken the landing process." he added, jumping out of the ship.

ss2teengohan Posted: 19:05 Aug06 2011 Post ID: 3049201
ss2teengohan
+
Blaze shook his head and laughed. This was going to be an interesting mission. He walked up to the door and jumped out. His wolf muscles propelled him out farther in the air.He dropped as the gravity took effect. It was an odd sensation, dropping in space. What was even odder was the orb of water around him,normally he would be drowning, but he was'nt. He hit the ground acrobatically, on his feet. He waited for his companions to join him.
Xtreme gamer Posted: 13:12 Aug07 2011 Post ID: 3049543
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
Sion crashed through the glass ceiling of the control center, his Lionara Gauntlets and Greaves appearing in a flash of glory. He had a multi-colored aura enshrouding him. His power returned to him and he knew it was time to let Uriah and the Flux know; Sion is alive and well.

"Hello gentlemen, how are you today?" Sion laughed deviously, catching the Flux guard's attention. He raised his eyebrow, he never saw anyone of the Flux in person. Clearly excited, Sion grinned. "Man they weren't playing, you guys look vicious as hell!"

The Fluxians looked at each other, and then Sion. "You are in direct violation of Law 615, Paragraph A, Section 4; any breach in restricted area will result in immediate execution," one guard said, his golden battle armor spawning and his mechanical blades jutting out of his forearms. The rest did the same; Sion counted a total of nine guards.

Sion frowned, adopting a battle stance. "Let's go," he muttered, before lunging forth rather aggressive. As the nine guards quickly dispersed, Sion decided to take on two, dodging a couple quick stabs, before executing and landing a heavy upper cut to one guard, then a power kick to the other.

((Remember; Have fun with the fight sequences. We can do team attacks, silly stuff, anything you want as long as its within sensible proportion. Its not a contest to see who can kill the most. use your imagination :D ))

ss2teengohan Posted: 20:04 Aug07 2011 Post ID: 3049691
ss2teengohan
+
(So what do the flux actually look like? And dont say "use your imagination." A description would be helpful)

Blaze landed on the roof, not wanting to crash through the roof. Obviously Sion had no inhibitions. He followed after Sion. He landed on a flux guard. He stood up and the creature stuggled. Blaze lifted his foot and brought it down on its head. The skull shattered and brain matter gushed out. The stuggles ceased and blood began to pool around the body. One of the guards lashed out with a knife, this was a mistake. Blaze's claws were faster, they struck the Flux and disemboweled the thing. Blood and entrails splattered everywhere. Some of the Flux tried to shoot Blaze, but their bullets shattered themselves on his Lunite armor, which was triple the strength of diamond. He lept at one of the shooters and landed on him, the creature screamed, which was then silenced when Blaze ripped its throat out with his jaws. He looked up, blood dripping from his mouth. The other Flux were clearly afraid, they started edging away, into Sions range.

(A bit graphic, is that ok, or do you want me to tone it down?)
Xtreme gamer Posted: 21:00 Aug07 2011 Post ID: 3049723
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
((Using your imagination as in with the fights is what I mean. and we'll get into detail with the Flux as we go along with the story. And that post is just fine bro, haha.))

Sion raised in eyebrow.
"Blaze is clearly a crazy mofo, ew," Sion said, fending off a few more Fluxian guards.
"I thought the Flux were monsters, but they look humanoid, just like most of us here," he noted, not referring to Blaze. "These must be low class guardians, they are way too easy to kill...Raizan!" Sion called, two elegant looking twin swords appearing in his hands in a clash of lightning.
"Ampere Rush! Let's go!" he shouted, the blades of his swords becoming empowered with electricity. He lunged forth at a few Fluxians, skillfully and swiftly swinging his twin swords in a unusual pattern, slaying them.

"This is just a small sector, we need to find the room so we can remove the security gate." Sion stated rather loudly, eying a few more Fluxians coming down a corridor.

Yogi_Bear Posted: 22:23 Aug07 2011 Post ID: 3049759
Yogi_Bear
+
Xannon came through the roof, using the hole that Sion had already made. He quickly drew his sword and eliminated two guards who had their backs turned by decapitating them, one after the other. He then engaged other Fluxarians whose strikes he predicted and countered, using a mixture of his combat experience and his ability. Slashing and slicing quickly and precisely with his sword, members of the Flux fell around him one by one, with vicious wounds in their bodies including missing limbs.
Thanks Craizen

Proc^^
++Pixel Euphoria
Jirachi X Posted: 22:42 Aug07 2011 Post ID: 3049766
Jirachi X
+
Mathias landed silently on the glass roof and watched as his team mates ripped through the Flux with ease. "Heh." He muttered as he pulled his AK-47 off of his back and then aimed down the sights.

"Let's start this **** then." He said with a manic grin as he aimed down the corridor that a few Fluxians were racing down. The bullets tore the horde to shreds within seconds. He then turned back to the main hall where the main cluster of humanoid FLuxians were and then to conserve ammo, took out one after another in rapid succesion with extremely precise head or vital organ shots.
I'm gone - bye
ss2teengohan Posted: 23:59 Aug07 2011 Post ID: 3049806
ss2teengohan
+
Blaze licked his lips, then his face made a revolted expression "Heres some food for thought. If we were trapped here with nothing to eat, Flux meat is NOT a good choice." he said to his comrades. He then listened to what Sion had to say. "Alright, find the generator right?" Without waiting for an answer he dashed down the corridor. He tore into the fluxions like a hot knife through butter. Sion and his friends could hear the splatters and screams from where they were.

(Yeah, dont mess with Blaze.)
1 : 2 Posted: 03:08 Aug08 2011 Post ID: 3049825
1 : 2
+
Two Fluxians still in the hall were at lost over what to do. Retreat was an option at first, but two knives accelerated down with gravity tore through their neck and shoulder before they can do anything. The Warden landed, cracking the floor under his feet. He pulled back his knives.

Four Fluxian guards appeared and were drawn to his attention immediately. His eyes met theirs, and in a split second they were brought down to embrace the floor, head first. Knives went through their heads, one pair at a time. Silent and clean.

Xtreme gamer Posted: 16:33 Aug08 2011 Post ID: 3050097
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
"Enryuu, I call upon thee! Geo Flare!" Sion called, releasing a scarlet sphere of energy down the corridor. It literally seared the lot of Fluxians down the corridor, turning them into neat piles of smoldering dirt.
Sion looked down the corridor. He squinted, seeing a heavily reinforced door labeled Security Supervision.
"Mathias, everybody, lets make our way down this hall! The gate controls are bound to be in the room straight ahead," he said, signalling everyone to follow him.

Jirachi X Posted: 16:42 Aug08 2011 Post ID: 3050105
Jirachi X
+
"Righto," Mathias muttered as he jumped down into the room and then returned his AK to it's holster on his back.

As he walked over towards the group, he peered down the hall towards the reinforced barrier and whistled in marvel. "Damn, that looks like one of those 40 inch thick Blast Doors I saw back in the Cygnus system..." He grinned as he pulled his Golden Gauntlets out out jacket and fitted them to his hands and cracked his knuckles.

"You guys have three seconds to do as you please to that door before it get's sent flying off it's hinges."

« Last edited by Jirachi X on Aug 8th 2011 »
I'm gone - bye
Xtreme gamer Posted: 16:53 Aug08 2011 Post ID: 3050109
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
Sion laughed as he backed away. "Go ahead man, I'm not worried." he said, giving the go ahead.

Jirachi X Posted: 17:03 Aug08 2011 Post ID: 3050114
Jirachi X
+
At Sion's approval, Mathias was off racing at blistering speeds as he traversed the space between them and the Blast door within the space of less than a second. When Mathias was a few meters away from the door he reared back his Fist and then thrust it towards the door.

Upon impact, the Gauntlet's inner mechanisms released the massive amounts of potential energy stored inside into the door. To be more precise; the hinges of the door, which upon the kinetic pressure being applied were ripped in two and the remainder of the energy sent the door flying into the horde of Fluxians hiding behind it.
I'm gone - bye
Xtreme gamer Posted: 17:30 Aug08 2011 Post ID: 3050124
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
Sion whistled, he was pretty impressed.
"Damn son, you the man!" he applauded, grinning widely. Sion jumped onto the fallen door, an emerald green aura emitting from his body. "Now, if you don't want to feel a violent wind vacuum through the throat I'd suggest you all tell me how this gate gets shut down," he threatened, eying the Fluxian supervisors. They were clearly unarmed. Sion never felled anyone that was no threat.

"We cant shut it down without proper clearance. We relay a message to the motherboard that's located in the Main Reactor on the planet Naturos then the computer shuts it down," one of the supervisors spoke, clearly scared. "If you could somehow get the administrator relay passcode, you could do it from here," the Fluxian added, getting out of his seat.

Sion smiled, turning to Mathias. "Well man, do your stuff!"

Jirachi X Posted: 18:01 Aug08 2011 Post ID: 3050147
Jirachi X
+
Mathias laughed lightly as he took off his gloves and then walked up to the control panel. "20 bucks says that the Password is God, or some form of deity." He said as he activated the the holographic Control panel. "System operators love to use God; it's their whole male ego thing."

Errt

"Ohwell." Mathias muttered with a small laugh as he brought up the mainframe. "Hmm, looks like I'm going to have to work my way up through some low security ****..."

It went like such for the next few minutes as Mathias made his way up through various levels of security codes as he made little quips, his fingers a blur on the holgraphic keys.

"I'm in." Mathias said as he suddenly stepped back and held his hands up in victory.
I'm gone - bye
ss2teengohan Posted: 19:27 Aug08 2011 Post ID: 3050188
ss2teengohan
+
Blaze walked into the room where Sion and the others were. He was covered in blood. The corridor he had run blindly down led to a guard station. They had no idea what hit them. Blaze ran through the room killing everything he could, even the security cams could not pick up what he was, as he moved so fast. Eventually he realized he was'nt in the right place. He looked around the slaughter and decided to loot the bodies, he found several keycards that undoubtedly opened some of the security doors in the place. That was the only thing he found that was useful. Following the scent of Sion, he found them. He walked up to Mathus who was at a computer. The fluxions took a look at him covered in flux blood and backed away, looks of horror on their faces. "Hey Mathus, I found a bunch of keycards. They may help in unlocking the gate. Or if not, they will help us unlock some other doors." he said putting about 7 cards on the table. They were smudged with blood, but they were laminated, so the blood would wipe off.
Jirachi X Posted: 19:45 Aug08 2011 Post ID: 3050199
Jirachi X
+
"It's Mathias, big dog." The misnamed man commented in good nature as he looked up at the blood splattered Werewolf and raised an eyebrow. "Have fun?" He asked as he picked up the keycards and haphazardly wiped the blood off on his jacket.

"Low level security, Cleaning cupboard," He listed off as he chucked down the cards into various piles. "Space shuttle hangar, Low level security, Mid security." Mathias then brought one up to his face and raised his eyebrow. "Bank card with-" He then swiped the card through the mainframe. "-Thirteen point Seven Trillion. Looks like someone has been embezzling." He then chucked the card down on the table. "There's your campaign expences Sion, unless Blaze has anything to say about that seeing as he found it."

He then chucked the final keycard into the cleaning supplies pile.
I'm gone - bye
ss2teengohan Posted: 23:18 Aug08 2011 Post ID: 3050280
ss2teengohan
+
Blaze looked away sheepishly. "Sorry about that, i probably should have read them before picking them all up. Hmm that space shuttle hanger sounds like a pretty good idea to check out. It would give us a hint as to what they are capable of, space travel wise. And no, I do not require money. The only reason I joined up with you guys is to help liberate my planet. Speaking of which." he said as he strolled over to one of the fluxion supervisers. He lifted it up by its clothing with his left hand. With his right hand he pointed his index finger at its throat and his claw unsheathed. It stopped right above the jugular. "Now, you little insect. You will tell me everything you know about the planet Las Lunes. If you do not know anything, you will tell me who does." he threatened.
Displaying Page 4 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close