Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

My sprites!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
exodia Posted: 12:34 Aug15 2005 Post ID: 343745
exodia
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
what do you think of this one if you like it then go to pokesprites.blogspot.com and what pokemon do you think these are
I am the master of pokemon avatars if you need any pictures of avatars then go to pokesprites.blogspot.com and press add comment if you need pictures of pokemon combined then say (example)arbok+raquaza if you like mewtwo go to mewtworules.blogspot.com
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 13:08 Aug15 2005 Post ID: 343857
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
Post Likes: 1
+
1.blue groudon
2.chicorita's second evolve form flame thing
3.?
4.?
[b]
^Now THOSE, Are Vampires!, Unlike the crappy Twilight!,
Man, Don't mess with Anya o_0
EPIC BATTLE!
Poor Stark, He just wants to sleep XD

Current Obsession: [color=crimson]VAMPIRES!! XD.
Oblivian Groudon Posted: 19:20 Aug15 2005 Post ID: 344852
Oblivian Groudon
+
On 15-Aug-2005 exodia said:what do you think of this one if you like it then go to pokesprites.blogspot.com and what pokemon do you think these are
stop advertising that site everywhere! it's getting annoying! you're not even supposed to be advertising sites on sc
exodia Posted: 19:52 Aug15 2005 Post ID: 344932
exodia
Forum GuestMember
+
i know why dont you go to the sight and see it for your self and wgat are these pokemon.wait yo guys you are so good you think that you can guess what all of the ppokemon mixes are then what is this one i bet you dont know first person that knows i will make them any avatar with any avatar you want post the answer then what pokemon(s) you want with your avatar
I am the master of pokemon avatars if you need any pictures of avatars then go to pokesprites.blogspot.com and press add comment if you need pictures of pokemon combined then say (example)arbok+raquaza if you like mewtwo go to mewtworules.blogspot.com
RJ Fighter Posted: 20:03 Aug15 2005 Post ID: 344962
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
Post Likes: 5
+
On 15-Aug-2005 exodia said:i know why dont you go to the sight and see it for your self and wgat are these pokemon.wait yo guys you are so good you think that you can guess what all of the ppokemon mixes are then what is this one i bet you dont know first person that knows i will make them any avatar with any avatar you want post the answer then what pokemon(s) you want with your avatar
You are officially stupid. Advertising your damned blog to the point of everyone hating you is not going to get people to come to your f***ing site. AND QUIT SPAMMING THE THREADS UP WITH MIXES YOU NEVER EVEN MADE!
Sephirothdw4 Posted: 20:12 Aug15 2005 Post ID: 344987
Sephirothdw4
+
On 15-Aug-2005 exodia said:i know why dont you go to the sight and see it for your self and wgat are these pokemon.wait yo guys you are so good you think that you can guess what all of the ppokemon mixes are then what is this one i bet you dont know first person that knows i will make them any avatar with any avatar you want post the answer then what pokemon(s) you want with your avatar
first you did not make it. second, it is called aeotops: aerodactal and kabutops
The Wacky Fool is back.
Chaos Sephiroth Posted: 20:47 Aug15 2005 Post ID: 345093
Chaos Sephiroth
Forum GuestMember
+
What the heck? I wrought that you guys are nerds? Thats odd i don't remeber righting anything down.Mabey my cousin messed with it and pressed submit well sorry any way for that post can someone delete that post.
Im Rouroni Ryuho of the Kenshin School of the Swordsmen
Sephirothdw4 Posted: 20:55 Aug15 2005 Post ID: 345118
Sephirothdw4
+
only a mod can delete it, but don't worry. cool avatar of sephiroth though
The Wacky Fool is back.
exodia Posted: 20:37 Aug16 2005 Post ID: 347342
exodia
Forum GuestMember
+
chaos sephiroth is lying and i will make you sephirothdw4 a pokemon avatar wat pokemon together you need.and what you think of this picture i made
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close