Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Start Rpg

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Artyrockoll Posted: 11:55 Jul17 2011 Post ID: 3038233
Artyrockoll
Post Likes: 0
+
Let's start an Rpg that's more free then any Rpg for those that played dungeons and dragons it's like that but without levels I'll start off as an example my character's name is Arty
he is half human half dragon.
Not to much detail though unless I don't know the creature describe it please. I'll answer and continue things around 5-6 pm or later or earlier bu most of the time at this time.
I'll start off the story with one character and that's Arty please no overkill or pokemon or any other game non boss monsters please. You can add character's
here we go. As Arty walks across the beach of the New land Sea. He lives in an apartment in that city but today he decided to walk across the beach to other side knife holstered in his pocket jangled around. His ,now dead parents , mother's pendant jangled in a beat with the knife. Suddenly a shadow of creature looms above him. Arty froze in fear and gasped. He pulled out his knife and did a 180 spin to face the creature it was tan and stood up like a bear.It had human like skin and horns like a bull. He had an under jaw as two teeth came from his lower jaw. It must have had been three yards tall if he weren't hunched. It looked like a fallout deathclaw. His hands looked like oar shaped hands. people can come in at this point to help kill this thing or kill me which I hope you don't This will continue At 7:00pm .
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Artyrockoll Posted: 11:58 Jul17 2011 Post ID: 3038235
Artyrockoll
+
People can copy this to start their forum go ahead if you like to use my forum intro or take an idea go ahead. Though this will be changed to Rpg of Freedom in another section.
BURNOUTFREAK Posted: 12:17 Jul17 2011 Post ID: 3038243
BURNOUTFREAK
edgy
Post Likes: 97
+
Uhhm... Shouldn't this be in FF&RP? .__.
Forgoten_Scars Posted: 12:33 Jul17 2011 Post ID: 3038247
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
I guess. My head's hurting too badly to read over more than half of the OP atm. +_+
Moved.
Artyrockoll Posted: 14:34 Jul17 2011 Post ID: 3038260
Artyrockoll
+
Sorry I was in a rush Anyway this can be used as an idea for a forum topic.
Artyrockoll Posted: 19:16 Jul17 2011 Post ID: 3038319
Artyrockoll
+
Rewritten:As Arty Draco walks across the beach of the New land Sea. (He lives in an apartment in New land town but almost no one lives in it). Today he decided to walk across the beach. His knife was holstered in his pocket and was jangling around. His mother's pendant jangled in a beat with the knife.He had gotten it from his dead mom who was in a fight with a creature.It was a never seen before creature and was made of medal.That's what everyone says but Arty knew that part of it wasn't true. The part that was true was when she was killed by a creature .The part that wasn't true was who killed her. He knew it because a week a go he over heard something talking in the shade saying boy did that women Ms.Draco put up a fight.When Arty turned to look around those things vanished. As he took another step on the beach a shadow of a creature looms above him. Arty froze in fear and he stared at the shadow like eyes of a cat staring at the light from a flashlight. He pulled out his knife and did a 180 spin to face the creature. It was tan and stood up like a bear.It had human like skin and horns like a bull. His lower jaw had two teeth showing from them and they had to be about a foot tall. It must have had been three yards tall if he weren't hunched. It looked like a fallout deathclaw. His hands were shaped like an oar.They were wide and long and looked like a bash from those hands was no different from a smash of a mace. (People can come in at this point to help kill this thing or kill me which I hope you don't This will continue At 7:00pm )
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close