Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

CENSORING PROBLEMS!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
Dark ShadowPsyche Posted: 15:38 Jan23 2005 Post ID: 59721
Dark ShadowPsyche
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
Most people are offended because they really can't lighten up and don't realize that God isn't gonna punish them or that something bad is gonna happen or whatever, but still, watch out for the amigos out there that can't take cussage...
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
actionshark Posted: 16:04 Jan23 2005 Post ID: 59730
actionshark
Post Likes: 3
+
Nobody's gonna care really, in the 1970's "dork" used to be considered a swear word and then it went by and everybody started using it, then new swear words came the oines we know todayt and soon there will be new swear words and so on....

Dark ShadowPsyche Posted: 10:18 Jan24 2005 Post ID: 59924
Dark ShadowPsyche
Forum GuestMember
+
Screwed-up and messed-up used to be considered very bad words at one of my schools... now I say them every day at my Middle School...

Kids at my school nowadays will react badly if you say screw. If you said that you screwed-up the computer or use screw in any way, they think that you sex with the thing you screwed. Very gay. I could say "I screwed-up my homework!" everyone would think I had sex with it. This is why I can never bring myself to teach anyone at my school about Metroid because there is a technique in Metroid called "Screw Attack"... O_o
joslifer1 Posted: 21:39 Feb10 2005 Post ID: 68216
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
On 23-Jan-2005 Nitrazius said:So what you're saying is, that it's ok for example to walk up to an arabian person and call him a towelhead or sand ******?

I mean, they're only words right? So what if I offend someone.
If you walked up to a short-tempered person like that, you may lose something very dear to you. I'll leave it at that.
General, if you're not using it, could I have the army for a few days?
Dark ShadowPsyche Posted: 18:43 Feb13 2005 Post ID: 70186
Dark ShadowPsyche
Forum GuestMember
+
Words are words. A combination of sound waves. Nothing more.
joslifer1 Posted: 19:32 Feb17 2005 Post ID: 73602
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
What if I said that Manaknights are crap? You would get mad, no? What if I told you you were a girl? You would get mad, no? While they are a combination of sound waves, they can be insulting.
actionshark Posted: 21:23 Feb17 2005 Post ID: 73660
actionshark
+
I hate to admit it but slifer's right, words are something powerful and it can hurt your feeling, the only thing i think that's stupid is the deal with these "swear words". i don't believe in swear words, i believe in swearing but now swear words...any word can be used to swear, any word can be used as a swear word then if they were real, in fact swear itself is a swear word to some ppl lol. you see, i only use swearing and cussing as jokes(most of the time at least), i barely mean it lol

joslifer1 Posted: 18:30 Feb22 2005 Post ID: 78683
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
So if I said, "A!" I would be swearing?
actionshark Posted: 21:30 Feb22 2005 Post ID: 78805
actionshark
+
No...what I'm saying is their just words and new words are added to the dictionary all the time. Like in the past, dork used to be considered a swear word. It's not anymore, it's an old word and their are now new and more cool swear words. In the future the F word may not be an insult to anybody cuz their will be new swear words and everybody will leave those swear words. That's why I don't believe in swear words, they'll just be gone and nobody will use them anymore the future, their will be more harsh swear words. Actionshark may be considered a swear word in the future lol. Blah, nevermind, this is to complicated to explain, my opinions are always complicated lol

joslifer1 Posted: 21:44 Feb22 2005 Post ID: 78822
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
Not complicated, just long.
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close