Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Utopia Of Dark - The Last Relic

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 18
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 16 | 17 | Last     Next
Craizen Posted: 15:52 Sep18 2011 Post ID: 3062824
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
Yeah.

Earth stood one fair day in the year 3145, caught in an Intergalatic War. Or what the Poor People of Earth thought was a war. In truth, this went much farther than anyone could have imagined. It went back to the days of old. To when Titans created masses, created the planets we live on. All in all, these Titans never agreed. They would argue day and night, and their descendants did the same. Slowly, the Titans died out, but their deep rooted hate still permeated the world's they made. The cause of War, Violence, Disease...all because of their epic power. No one really knew what had caused this in beings, until the Year 3000. The year Earth came unto the intergalatic scene. And became involved in a raging war. Each planet blamed each other for what had happened so long ago. Diplomacy was lost so long ago. Until one stood forth. A being so powerful he was said to be of the Titans himself. But he was dark, an evil so pure in the sense of the word. But he was smart; he knew one could not live off of evil alone. You needed subjects, fear...control. So one dark day, he stood at the center of the Universe, and laid his control. No one had seen a power, until he crashed and moved, all planets into one, Utopia of Dark. He succeeded.

But where there is dark, there is light. The Relics, the soldiers of balance trying to soothe the titans. They were succesful at times, at least staying alive much longer than most, that is until they were slayed by the very dark one himself, Zinsoth. But he looked over one, sealed in her protection, revealed only now after everything went awry. Luna, the last one alive and the only able to guide the heros, the last hope, the Relics, taking a view as keys. Each key is item or powerful weapon of Lore, the only thing capable of finishing Zinsoth. We find our heroes, finally together and one Key in, about to stumble upon their only hope.

This is really one big Battle RP, with a little more story involved you could say. I expect characters to be powerful, even a little a OP you could say. No God Powers however. I don't want instant death through a snap of fingers. Diversity would also be appreciated. As in, if there is an elemental based fighter, try to come up with something else. Also, I want to keep this under 6 or seven preferably. And quite active posters will be allowed up to 2 characters, irregular only 1.

Battles will be scaled to the powers and level of those currently int he RP, unless Special battles. And I will continue on if the battle is not always a key changing point.

Layout:(IMPORTANT)

The way the world is designed, or should be is in one big twisted orb of a maze. Most pathways would be based like the great wall of china, with zones of specialty at connection points. And yes, you can go up, but that's a secret. So this will be very linear up to a point, as for the most part you will have to follow the path, unless in one of the Zones. Zones Range from whole planets and ecosystems to cramped flat lands.

Blank Creation Sheet:
Name:
Species(If Desired:
Phsyical Strength:
Ki,Mystic,Magic Strength:
Weaponry:
Height:
Weight:
Bio:

Name:Ziedi Haru
Species:...Humaniod
Physcial:Martial Artist, and Extremely strong for his size and build. He's light on his feet with high speed. His skin is tougher than most.

Ki/Magic/Mystic:Elemental Control over Fire,Dark,Water,Light, and wind control which gives him the skill of flight. He has a pet Phoenix named Cyra, a mystical blue green bird that flies at his side, and can he can summon in a larger form.
Weapons:Guantlets of Elios. These armored gloves have pointed claw tips, and a tight flexible fit, making them look like dark claws. The pitch black material goes all the way up his arms to his shoulders.
Scythe-A long range classic black metal chain scythe rumored to cut almost anything.
Short Curved Blade:A close range knife of about six inches. Has a flame element.
Height:6'0
Weight:180
Description: Under everything is a simple black tights. The next layer is a super strong chain mail, almost invisible to the eye. On his legs he wears knee length tight boots, with a V point steel tip that are pitch black as wheel. Over that are classic ninja pants with a little puff to them, dark grey.((Think.....ShadowMan-Megaman for that part.) A utility belt with basic healing items. He wears an open vest, the only showing of his chain mail armor, tha is pitch black as well. His arms are covered by the Gauntlets of Elios. And on each arm is a layered colored armor piece of short upside down V's about 3 inches in length, representing an element. In the order of Fire(Red),Dark(Gray)Midnight Blue(Water)Sun(Gold). The glow as the element is being used. Wrapped around that is what looks like rags at first glance, but is acually fine cloth layred in a poffy way over his fore arms up to his shoulders. He wears a black Mask connected to the Tights over his mouth, Filtering Gases as well. He's african american with a short black hair. Bio: An actually descendant of the earth Titan, his powers awakened sometime in the year 3035. His father is the head general of the Earth's forces, so he is extremely tactical and cunning. He is very laid back, and prefers to keep tensions low however. Is quiet unless needed, with a deep voice.

((Second Character Soon to Come.))

I will expansion with powers, but try to keep it controlled. As in, turning light into a form of a dragon, making it stronger, but not turnng light into earth or magma power or something like that.

« Last edited by Craizen on Nov 24th 2012 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
penguinlord352 Posted: 17:55 Sep18 2011 Post ID: 3062845
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
Post Likes: 1
+
Name: Garm Plasmal
Species: Human
Phsyical Strength: Uncommonly strong, though not inhumanly so. Well-versed in kickboxing and pressure point locations.
Ki,Mystic,Magic: Manipulation of a strange and unknown form of energy he calls "BPE" or Black Particle Energy. He can turn this energy into solid forms temporarily and boost his movement speed with it as well. It is most easily used for energy projection, similar to firing off lasers.
Weaponry: Metal plated gloves-ordinary metal plating placed on gloves to boost punch strength.
Metal greaves-metal shin guards that have several spikes sticking out of them to increase damage from certain kicks.
Nidhogg-A long bow that creates and fires arrows made of lightning. These arrows cannot harm the holder of the bow.
Katana-traditional katana made of a mixture of silver and steel.
Height: 5'9
Weight: 160
Description: He wears a sleeveless white shirt and grey military issue camo pants with a black leather belt. He has black eyes that contrast with his unusual gray hair, which is short but wild. He is well muscled and possesses a tan. He has no facial hair. He wears brown steel-toe combat boots. His katana sheath is tied to his belt and he has Nidhogg slung across his back. He has a specially designed pair of targeting assist goggles around his neck that he puts on to increase his accuracy with Nidhogg. They are white, except the lenses, which are red.
Bio: The only child of two top scientists from Earth, he inherited their research when they died due to an experiment gone wrong. That experiment gave him his power over the previously theoretical BPE. The military trained him in it's use and he developed his own unique fighting skills as he continued his parents work, trying to fully understand and comprehend the BPE. He is primarily assigned as a bodyguard and is underestimated by many for his age and weapons of choice. He has a high moral standard, so he is rarely given any assignments since he killed one of the men he was supposed to guard for bribing government officials. He is vocal about his opinions and neither respects nor listens to more than a handful of people.
Reality-The World RP (It's an MMORPG styled RP: it's never too late to join!)

credit to shay for the sig and Craizen avy.
I'm Sir Walter the Garnet Time-Traveling Assassin of the Gemstone Order.
Guy117 Posted: 22:23 Sep18 2011 Post ID: 3062970
Guy117
Big Ghey
Post Likes: 3
+
Name: Nocks
Species: N/A
Description: (I thought it would be better if I described my character's appearance first)
Nocks is a very mysterious being. His body is completely covered with a pitch black and gas like shroud. What is beneath the shroud is barely ever seen but the shroud can be partially and temporarily disrupted by attacks of significant power. However around the area where his eyes should be it possible to see a green glow for his right eye and blue for his left eye.
Physical Strength: Nocks is able to fly with ease but to a certain height, about 20 feet high. He also tends to float around when on the ground. These abilities allow him to move around quite fast. He does not usually resort to hand-to-hand combat during battle but he does know how to effectively defend himself from attackers who use hand-to-hand combat.
Ki,Mystic,Magic: Nocks is able to use a large variety of magical attacks such as energy beams and barriers. His magic appears to be dark magic but does not have the same properties of normal dark magic such as being weak to light magic. He is also able to use some psychic abilities such as psychokinesis. He is able to manipulate his shroud to attack his opponent but he cannot separate from it and will go wherever it goes.
Weapons: He is able to manipulate his shroud to take the shape of 3 weapons. A whip,a rod, a cannon. He can also make it into a shield. Even with out his shroud he is still armed with a weapon which is powered by Nocks' energy. The "Ensiculus de Nox". (Rapier of Darkness).
Height: 6'7
Weight: 140
Bio: It is unknown how Nocks came to be. He seemed to have just came into existence out of nowhere. He has a strange ability of going into the minds of dead victims and absorbing all their negative emotions and memories. He use these to create is shroud and has made very durable since he has been alive for such a long time. He is not evil however and only acts if it will lead something beneficial or simply entertaining. He also had a very strange personality. Normally he is quite calm and cold with a very deep voice but when he is angered or annoyed in any way to a certain degree he will go pretty insane and attack anyone in sight in a much unpredictable way than usual. He might even end up hurting himself. His voice also becomes higher pitched. Due to all this, it almost impossible to develop a stable relationship with him but it is possible.

« Last edited by Guy117 on Sep 19th 2011 »
AK GMAN14 Posted: 22:43 Sep19 2011 Post ID: 3063258
AK GMAN14
Thwipster
Post Likes: 59
+
Name: Hex Rath
Species: Half Mortal-Demon
Phsyical Strength: His body is able to withstand more than normal humans. He is able to move faster than most but he usually doesn't feel the need to do so. Strength is above that of humans but being half mortal lowers it compared to full demons.
Ki,Mystic,Magic Strength: His powers are all his own seeing as he is half mortal and demon. He is able to summon entense flames from the palms of his hands and can transform weapons into powerful tools of destruction. He can feed off the sins of his enemy and transform it into powerful blasts of fire that burns up their soul. His eyes allow him to see all the wrong an enemy has done attack the mental barrier of their minds to use that against them.
Weaponry: He wields the "Bonds of Hell." A mystical chain that is already deadly on it's own but in his hands he can surround the weapon in a fiery aura(think Ghost Rider) that inflicts unbareable pain on it's target.
Height: 6"2"
Weight: 200 lb
Description: His eyes are red with fiery pupils. He wears a black cloak and hood to conceal his appearance. He wears the "Bonds of Hell" around his upper torso(again think Ghost Rider). He wears a cross necklace around his neck. His voice sounds like 5 people talking all at once. He wears a black shirt and pants. A mask covers his mouth and nose.
Bio: His existence isn't well known to Hex. He just awoke one day in the midst of a destroyed town. Since then he has roamed from place to place. At first, he didn't know what he really was until a fateful encounter with a murderer awakened his demon half. He blacked out and awoker to find the murder dead, burnt to the bone. He has since struggled to keep the craving for destruction from his other half under control. Though it seems the demon half goes after those that have done wrong and not the innocent. Probably due to the influence of his mortal side.

« Last edited by AK GMAN14 on Sep 20th 2011 »
Craizen Posted: 13:46 Sep20 2011 Post ID: 3063362
Craizen
A'ight
+
((Penguin Lord-Accepted))
((Guy117-Rejected))
((Ak Gman-Accepted))

((Two more.))
Guy117 Posted: 14:07 Sep20 2011 Post ID: 3063363
Guy117
Big Ghey
+
((Is it OK if I make another character? It was pretty late when I made Nocks and I guess I got lazy and tired.))
Craizen Posted: 18:43 Sep29 2011 Post ID: 3065459
Craizen
A'ight
+
((No other takers? I mean in a way it's still like a battle tournament.))
penguinlord352 Posted: 18:49 Sep29 2011 Post ID: 3065461
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
((You could try mentioning it in the discussion thread and see if that gets anyone else to join.))

Nonentity Posted: 18:10 Oct01 2011 Post ID: 3065844
Nonentity
Post Likes: 0
+
((Would you mind if I had an android-ish character? Also, keep in mind I'm pretty inexperianced at RP, so tell me now if you only want experienced RPers.))

^Thanks to Yogi_Bear for the awesome sig^
Craizen Posted: 18:42 Oct01 2011 Post ID: 3065846
Craizen
A'ight
+
((No, that will be fine. And I'll train. Guy, make a non shadowy creature. They don't battle well if you remember Dark Wolf's.))
Guy117 Posted: 22:19 Oct01 2011 Post ID: 3065880
Guy117
Big Ghey
+
(All right then I'll make a new person soon.)
penguinlord352 Posted: 16:03 Oct04 2011 Post ID: 3066431
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
((Once these two post their bios, we're good to go then, right?))

Craizen Posted: 16:24 Oct04 2011 Post ID: 3066433
Craizen
A'ight
+
((Hell to the Yes Walt.))
Nonentity Posted: 21:04 Oct04 2011 Post ID: 3066515
Nonentity
+
Name: AL-RI-34 (Alt)
Species(If Desired: Android
Phsyical Strength: Alt was created with a skeleton formed from a very strong, unknown alloy, cybernetic brain and nerves, and an armored exoskeleton. These attributes allows Alt to react and move much faster than organics, as well as allowing him to be stronger than most.
Ki,Mystic,Magic Strength: Not only can Alt employ hand to hand warfare, he is able to attack computerized enemies with viral warfare, taking over the other machines. Also, he can hack virtually any terminal, bypass codes and do just about anything computerized.
Weaponry: Alt fights mostly hand to hand with twin blades extending about a foot on either side of his mechanized hands, but he can use any other part of his metallic body as a weapon if needed.
Height: 7" exactly
Weight: 1300 pounds
Description: Modeled after the dying race Alcitrothians, Alt stands an average height among the race. His face is a dull grey, with sharp features exaggerating the menacing and brutish appearance of the original race. His body is completely mechanized, with any joints covered by an exoskeleton. His body is a mixture of shiny silver, dull grey, rough black and bronze colored, but using mostly darker colors like dull grey and especially black to give him a dark appearance.
Bio: As a virus swept through the population of planet Alcitroth, it killed on a global level. The deadliest attribute of this virus was its ability to mutate and adapt, rendering any cure virtually useless at stopping it. As the race diminished to mere thousands, a cybernetic version of themselves was developed, a species immune to any organic virus. The Alcitrothians intended to keep their race alive, but within the cold bodies of the androids. Alt was one of the original, created for rogue operations in mind. The RI in his coded title stands for rogue infiltrator, so he generally uses stealth to complete his missions

« Last edited by Nonentity on Oct 4th 2011 »

^Thanks to Yogi_Bear for the awesome sig^
peanut butter ownage Posted: 09:59 Oct08 2011 Post ID: 3067340
peanut butter ownage
Friendly Neigborhood PBO!
Post Likes: 2
+
Name: Lockx Trinte
Species(If Desired: Humanoid
Phsyical Strength: Paraplegic but makes up for it with his almost super-natural upperbody strength. Heals fast but is fragile. Relatively slow.
Ki,Mystic,Magic Strength: Able to control matter. This means that he has the ability to move, destroy, enlarge, or potentially teleport any physical substance. Uses up enormous amounts of energy though, so he's limited to his powers unless he can find external energy sources, i.e. anything living, to sap the energy out of, as he takes in energy he can only retrieve about a ratio of 1:4 of the original amount of energy the organism had to offer. For larger beings, sapping energy is close to impossible.
Weaponry: "Gloves of Athena" - Protects his hands from any type of substance, supposedly protected by the god Athena, stolen from the rubble of the remnants of the temple Athena long ago.
"Yelmo de Amplificacion." - Modern helmet (think Tron) that amplifies brain waves, helps Lockx to alter larger amounts of matter/matter farther away
Height: 5'10
Weight: 250
Description: Extremely deft, cunning, and quick of mind. Age of 52, yet with the intelligence of a modern-day super-genius. IQ of 415. Wispy, salt and pepper hair, but rarely seen when equipped with his Helm. Intelligent, gray eyes. Frail legs, but he doesn't need them. Almost looks comically proportioned with his huge upper body. Moves by means of teleportation, which takes only a miniscule amount of energy because he has done it so many times. Master of deceiving, can sometimes alter the brain waves of animals if he is at full strength.
Bio: Officially dead on all files. He has been in hiding ever since he discovered his power by altering the structure of his brain. Delirious in power, his ego is almost as big as his range of ability. Artful in murder, does not simply bludgeon a creature to death with a boulder. Abandoned as a child.

((I'm gonna be reaaaaallly rusty guys so bear with me. Tell me if he's too powerful Kevin, I tried to balance him out with being a paraplegic and all but he still may be way too God-like.))

ss2teengohan Posted: 23:38 Oct09 2011 Post ID: 3067799
ss2teengohan
+
Name: Edward Sheen
Species(If Desired: Half Human, Half Eithersworn
Phsyical Strength: Able to withstand more punishment that normal humans but is no means a physical fighter.

Ki,Mystic,Magic Strength: Edward is an extremely powerful psychic and has many powers at his disposal.

Telekinesis: Is able to move things with his mind. There really is no limit to what he can lift, though the heavier the object the more effort requires

Teleportation: is able to freely teleport anywhere he can think of.

Telepathy: Is able to read minds, he does not like using this power though as most peoples thoughts are boring.

Procognition: Ed is able to sense certain future events to some degree, the more power he uses, the more accurate it is, however he cannot use any other power while using this and must stand completely still, so it is impractical in battle. However, sometimes in the middle of battle he gets a vague flash of the next few seconds.

Hypnosis and Mind Manipulation: As a psychic, Ed is able to tap into peoples minds and manipulate them, he can implant false memories, erase them. He can also control people with a hypnotic command.

Energy projection and manipulation: He can create and manipulate psychic energy. Things like energy blasts and sheilds are his common creations. He can also create weapons.

Transformation: Ed is able to transform himself into his Eithersworn form, which is a being of pure energy. Physical attacks cant harm him in this form and his powers are increased dramatically.

Weaponry: Anything he can think of using his energy manipulation.
Height: 5'9
Weight:150lb
Description: Medium length dark hair, deep blue eyes. Wears a dark blue robe with a hood.
Bio: There is another dimension where beings of pure energy live. This area is known as the Void.These beings are known as the eithersworn Sometimes they come into the material plane. One such being, came to earth and took a human guise in order to find out what life was like. That being found itself a wife and had a child. This child was Ed. Shortly after he was born, the father left, leaving the two alone. Growing up, Ed was different then the other children. He was considerably more intelligent. By age 10 he had completed college. It was then he started to develop his powers. He trained for many years to hone his skills.

« Last edited by ss2teengohan on Oct 10th 2011 »
Craizen Posted: 21:31 Oct10 2011 Post ID: 3068062
Craizen
A'ight
+
((Devin-In. Gohan-in, if you drop precognition in any battle situtation, unless your being protected during a battl to use it, basically no flashing.

I will start the main story part of this tomorrow. Too tired tonight.))
Guy117 Posted: 16:02 Oct11 2011 Post ID: 3068174
Guy117
Big Ghey
+
Name: Anthas Cronqvist
Species: Previously human. Now an unnamed species.
Physical Strength: Even if his body appears to be just a skeleton, the bones are far from fragile but still not as sturdy as flesh. Though he does not fight at close-range very often, he is very knowledgeable about hand to hand combat and is much stronger than he appears to be.
Ki, Mystic, Magic Strength: Anthas is incredibly skilled at spell casting. Spells cast using his left hand are bright and cause positive effects to himself or his allies such as healing. His right hand uses all his offensive spells that appear to be very dark. These spells can be anything from black fire to energy beams to pillars of dark energy. He has many spells at his disposal. His most powerful spell that he can only use once a year, involves him combining energy from both of his hands to drain the life force of those around him and transfer it to himself. Due to the chaotic and indiscriminate nature of this spell, Anthas will only use it as a last resort.
Weaponry: Anthas can create a sword made of his own energy. It is very powerful and is efficient at cutting down adversaries but needs a constant supply of energy from Anthas to maintain it's form.
Height: 6'3
Weight: 110 lbs.
Description: Anthas' human body is gone and all that remains is his skeleton which glows slightly with power. The skeleton however isn't completely human looking anymore. His fingers are longer and sharper than a regular human's are. Everything below his waist has disappeared and is replaced by his visible energy which makes him float slightly above ground at all times. His teeth have grown and are now each about 3 cm. in length and about 1 cm in width. He also had to large horns where his cheeks are and they curve up and reach a little higher than his head. His eye sockets are constantly giving out a dark green glow. This features give him a misleading demonic look. In his chest where his heart should be is a glowing green orb which emits almost completely constant and visual power surges throughout his chest. His voice his deep and slightly echoes. He wears a long green robe which cover most of his body. Only his head, neck, chest, arms, and feet (well at least where they would be) are exposed. The robe also has a large collar surrounding his head except his face of course. He also wears a gold crown on his head. Both robes and crowns are worn by the rest of his species with different styles and colors.
Bio: Anthas used to just be a normal human, living alone, but with a very different mentality than other people. He always felt that life on Earth was not for him and he felt that he was needed else where and his role in the universe was much bigger than it was at the moment. He had affinity and talent for fighting and was able to perform fighting moves most people would take years to learn and perfect. He also had another affinity for magic. Performing supernatural feats had always been his wish he would even try to do some himself but nothing ever happened. He one day felt a need to go outside into the night and sat outside to look at the sky and closed his eyes. Then all got too quiet so he opened his eyes to see 3 members of the skeletal species he would soon be a part of. He let them speak and was given the chance to be the human representative in their group which was committed in keeping a watchful eye on the universe and to be guardians to some extent as many problems needed to be left alone. Anthas felt that this was his destiny and joined them. He was brought to space and met the rest of his species all being skeletal forms of different races in the universe all committed to the same cause. Before he knew it his body had changed. He felt great and was excited to begin a new chapter in his life. He had many years to train his abilities and became the best fighter out of everyone in his species. Some looked up to him as a leader but everyone was treated equally meaning there really were no leaders. When the humans became involved with the Intergalactic War, Anthas became somewhat concerned but knew that he and the rest of his people could not act unless the entire universe is threatened. It seems like something that threatening is about to happen...

« Last edited by Guy117 on Oct 11th 2011 »
Craizen Posted: 17:31 Oct14 2011 Post ID: 3068666
Craizen
A'ight
+
((...Keep spells in check and we're good to go. I'm going to sorta narrate this.))

Let's start with Ziedi shall we?

Ziedi groaned and looked at his dad again.

"Can't I go out?"
Father:"No. You know of the United Forces Of Earth feels about it. In fact, you know the U.F.E forbids it still, in less of cases of extreme dagner. Besides, we still don't know what you are yet."

Ziedi cut a look and then reposed himself. "I'm your son. Simple as that."

His father dropped it.

"Anyways, I need to check the lines. I'll be back soon." He stepped out into the hall.

Zeidi looked at his hands and feet.

"Why can't I be normal? Why did have to have this blessed curse put on me?"

He could hear the voices from the hall.

"What do you mean our forces are just dying? What's killing them lieutenant!"

Lieutenant:"We don't know yet sir. They are just...dying."

Father:"Well FIGURE it OUT. We do not have ti-..." There is a deathly silence, a silence that filled the whole earth.

Father"Good God."

Ziedi was up on his feet, knowing this isn't right. He felt the first rumbles...then the shockwaves throwing him back. The earth seemed to be twisting all around, crumbling at the same time. He could hear screams in the hall, hear his dad's.

"No...nooo." Ziedi held his head as everything seemed to go black.

Zinsoth stood at the center, flexing his power as he twisted multiple universe's to his power.

"Pathetic Beings."

The second white flash occurrs, and it's done. Zieidi groans and can feel himself laying on the ground. Where, he didn't know. It was just...dark.

It seems our first hero has been introduced to the first zone. How will our others fare?
penguinlord352 Posted: 23:28 Oct14 2011 Post ID: 3068740
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Garm woke sprawled on the ground in a cold, dark place with which he wasn't familiar. It wasn't the solitary confinement cell that he got locked in last time he killed a politician; nor did it seem to be any kind of military base. He tried to think back, trying to remember what had happened just before he lost conciousness. He remembered a white flash then nothing. He checked to make sure his weapons were still present. He remembered picked them up before the flash. Scrambling to put his goggles on he held Nidhogg ready in his left hand. Looking around, he wondered if he was alone in this place. He considered calling out when he heard a faint groaning sound from somewhere nearby.

Another person. Best keep quiet and be careful about this.

And so it came to pass that Garm had arrived in the first zone too.

((That good Craiz?))

Displaying Page 1 of 18
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 16 | 17 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close