Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Utopia Of Dark - The Last Relic

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 18 of 18
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 16 | 17 | Last     Previous
nightmare2 Posted: 16:36 Dec04 2012 Post ID: 3177935
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
"I guess I'll help the trigger happy girl..."

Riku finished the chocolate bar and stood up looking about. He frowned then looked over at Ziedi then to Liela. He had no idea what Ziedi was doing, which apparently neither did he, but figured the best thing to do was to give him more time. So Riku walked up next to Liela.

"Want some help?"

From out of his entire left arm came bones that formed at first a single hand but soon became a head then finally an entire skeleton with spilled to the ground. It got up rather fast and created a sword and shield simply by growing them from it's bones. Immediately afterwards it charged the nearest guard. Riku started biting his fingers and staring off into space.
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Craizen Posted: 13:08 Dec23 2012 Post ID: 3187567
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
"I'll take it kid." Leila said smiling, though suddenly she froze up, Ziedi did also, as well as all our heroes should feel the sensation, time stopping as the ended up in the collective vision, the blinding light. Their minds were transported to a blinding white room, occupied solely by a woman, her body giving off the light, so much so that the only thing distinguishing her was her voice and her stature. But at the same time, the sight was so beautiful, and upon closer inspection, draping robes could be seen clothing her, a grand head piece. A grand queen on her dying wish, stunning still beyond words.

"My name is Lady Elrin, of the Mother Queen of Lux. I come to you, those who are our only hope, the last stand against Zinsoth. He must be stopped at all cost, regain what was lost and succeed where we failed. I give to you a gift, our Lunae((of the moon)). Protect her, and she will guide you and give you to strength to slay your foes. I must go, for my energy is already fading, alas gone. I trust and you will succeed."

Wait, what!?

Zeidi didn't have the words out before she was gone, the light faded and his mind back in its body again. He check his reflexes, still confused as to what in the hell just happened, but he looked down and caught site of the control stand again, and instinctively he placed the runes in the correct position. He glanced up at Leila and Riku finally, Leila having a similar of look of both confusion and understanding. The sounds of tumblers and gear, in addition to light hum filled the room.

Xan and Noxus were at the top of the main building housing Luna and rapidly descending down by cutting holes through each floor; access was blocked by direct warp doors such as the tour guide from earlier had demonstrated.

"If those defiant meddlers think they can take her and walk out of here alive, they are highly mistaken."

« Last edited by Craizen on Dec 23rd 2012 »
penguinlord352 Posted: 16:46 Dec23 2012 Post ID: 3187668
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
Post Likes: 1
+
As soon as the vision ended, Garrus and Garm took off, heading for the building in question via a rooftop path.

"We're coming Luna. Just wait, we won't let them hinder you."

"Whoever you are, we'll still help you."

The werewolf and the BPE attuned entity moved towards the source of the energy buildup as quickly as they could.
Reality-The World RP (It's an MMORPG styled RP: it's never too late to join!)

credit to shay for the sig and Craizen avy.
I'm Sir Walter the Garnet Time-Traveling Assassin of the Gemstone Order.
KOG Posted: 23:07 Dec23 2012 Post ID: 3187854
KOG
Post Likes: 0
+
(( I'll admit, I have no idea where you guys are in the story, but if someone could give me a synopsis of where we are now, I'd be great))

Name: Eric Newkum (pronounced: air_rick_new_come)
Species: Lyken -- Specialized humanoid with psychic abilities.
Physical Strength: Average. Most of his supernatural strength comes from his psych powers.
Ki, Mystic, Magic Strength: Cobra style martial arts. Trained in the art of combat at a young age. Besides the basic kicks, punches,and jabs, he is proficient at throat chops and is very knowledgeable about the pressure points on one's body.
Psychic / telekinesis. Eric has the ability to manipulate the space and matter around people to his advantage. He can lift anything up to a ton. He can lift multiple things at once, but has a limit up depending on how heavy the objects are. He can read minds and sense the presence of beings from far away. Loves attacking foes more mentally than physically, creating a loud static noise that sends a shock of pain throughout one's mind until their brain shuts down and kills off the foe. Abuse of powers can lead to a complete shut down of his body, which can lead him to pass out, send him into a coma, or perhaps even death.
Weaponry: Two twin swords wrapped in tape. Rarely uses the blades to attack with hands. Usually, uses the blades with psychic powers, having the blades hover around him.
Height: 5' 11''
Weight: 205 pounds
Description: Witty, Intelligent, Self-absorbed. Wears a white dress shirt open at the neck in a slick fashion. Underneath his shirt is a black combat top. He wears blue jeans that is held up by a belt carrying two sword holders on the side. His blades rest inside the sword holders, awaiting a chance to be used. Pretty much, Eric dresses semi-formal. He is extremely confident in his psychic powers that he feels he does not need to wear any protective gear.
Personality: Eric Newkum is the jerks of all jerks. He is arrogant, self-loathing, quick-witted, selfish, insensitive, and completely nonchalant about anything that does not concern him. However, his attitude is merely a cover up for who he is underneath. Eric's main goal has always been the preservation of innocent life. If necessary, he will voluntarily throw his own life on the line if it meant protecting the weak and the people he believes deserves it. However, he also believes in the theory of "kill one, save a thousand" and if left with no other option will not hesitate to kill. When fighting, he tends to show a more dark, sinister side that sends chills down the spine of his opponents.
Bio: The origin story of Eric Newkum is unknown. It is said he grew up in an average family, trained by his father in the art of the cobra style. Then one day at the age of 8, a tragic accident happened that led to his parent's death and to him going insane. In his depressed state, he awoken a innate power which he perfected as the years went by. Unfortunately, he used his abilities to torment and torture parents who picked up him at an orphanage. It got to a point where no one wanted him and he grew up living in the orphanage until he was old enough to take care of himself. At the age of 18, he went out on his own and journeyed the world, looking to discover its wonders.

« Last edited by KOG on Dec 23rd 2012 »
vvv credit to .Impact.

Bow down to the King of Games!!!

I have a NEW RP! Join the RP Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits of Vladimar!" We need more RPers to help out.
Craizen Posted: 11:42 Dec24 2012 Post ID: 3188047
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
((Essentially I did restart but not restart to give the story more of a flow. At this point of time, all worlds, universes whatever, have been mixed and melded into one massive utopia of Dark, controlled by the Master Zinsoth, a descendant of the Titans((I'm assuming you read the first post)). His goal is purely dominance, control and the praise he receives from it all. He thought he destroyed any opposition against him, namely the Relics, the Lux of old, the only beings able to muster enough strength to defeat him. They failed, but left one last Relic of themselves, one of their own named Luna, sealed peacefully in earth's moon, and ignored by Zinsoth as he didn't realize when he constructed his massive new universe of a planet.

At this point I've redirected everything so as to find Luna, so anyone could drop in once again.
KOG Posted: 14:02 Dec24 2012 Post ID: 3188126
KOG
Post Likes: 0
+
(( Understood. I shall continue reading then and wait for an oppportunity to bring my character in. SmileThis should be fun. ))
vvv credit to .Impact.

Bow down to the King of Games!!!

I have a NEW RP! Join the RP Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits of Vladimar!" We need more RPers to help out.
penguinlord352 Posted: 13:06 Dec26 2012 Post ID: 3188784
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
Post Likes: 1
+
Garm and Garrus began to descend through the holes cut by Xan and Noxus, seeing the two some ways below them.

"Please let us make it in time."

Garrus stayed silent, wondering what made this whole thing so important to Garm. He didn't know that the energy Garm was basically a representation of was calling out to Luna, considering her ancestors and people were the first to grasp it and use it. It was willing Garm to aid Luna.
Reality-The World RP (It's an MMORPG styled RP: it's never too late to join!)

credit to shay for the sig and Craizen avy.
I'm Sir Walter the Garnet Time-Traveling Assassin of the Gemstone Order.
Displaying Page 18 of 18
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 16 | 17 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close