Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Utopia Of Dark - The Last Relic

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 12 of 18
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 16 | 17 | Last     Previous | Next
Craizen Posted: 13:37 Feb29 2012 Post ID: 3097570
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
Craiz grimaced but wrapped his legs around Garm's arm and threw one of his disc close range, charged with golden energy. He grabbed his second one out of his impaired arm and tried to slash off Garm's too.

Flocka kept charging in, drawing his pole arms and making phantom slashes, all translating into the larger one's movement. each one was more calculated, as he tried to make sure any hit was followed up by a more devastating hit and then finally to where he could burn the crap out of Garrus. The shadow's attack's, while stronger and more powerful, was definitely slower than it's masters.

Ziedi leaned back and looked at Anthas. "You alright? You seem lost in thought."
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
penguinlord352 Posted: 15:36 Feb29 2012 Post ID: 3097606
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
Post Likes: 1
+
Garm literally back flipped to avoid the energy disk. With Craiz wrapped around his arm like he was. Forming a third arm out of BPE, Garm grabs Craiz's wrist just before the blade could do more than break his skin, forming another BPE arm and sending it at Craiz's face to beat his lights out.

"Lycan Fist: Charge of the Wolf Pack x 10!"
A fist twice the size of the previous one meets the flame colossus's attacks. Though tiring, Garrus could still do at least two more 10s at the same time as this one before he would need to stop to rest or run the risk of running out of energy. He just hoped he wouldn't have to pull out his trump card yet.
"How's that for power?!"
Reality-The World RP (It's an MMORPG styled RP: it's never too late to join!)

credit to shay for the sig and Craizen avy.
I'm Sir Walter the Garnet Time-Traveling Assassin of the Gemstone Order.
Guy117 Posted: 21:18 Feb29 2012 Post ID: 3097766
Guy117
Big Ghey
Post Likes: 3
+
Anthas was still thinking about what Zinsoth said, Leila, and his close friend.

"Zinsoth just spoke to me telepathically and nothing he said was positive or reassuring."

« Last edited by Guy117 on Feb 29th 2012 »
Craizen Posted: 14:33 Mar01 2012 Post ID: 3098129
Craizen
A'ight
+
"That's not great to hear. Is there anything we can do? What did he say?"

Flocka reared up his hands, and made three quick hand symbols. Upon completion, his flaming shadow seemed to grow.

"Hidden Flame Palm Technique, Maelstrom!" he and his guardian were both engulfed in flames, and seemed to vanish into them, for a good two minutes. This distracted, never having seen a technique like that.

The air seemed to still even more and dark clouds formed above the battle field, strings of flame ringing through them. A deep voice spoke, unnatural. "Die, wolf." Flocka's flaming shadow appeared out of the clouds, at least twice as large as before, Flocka himself in the center. He controlled the limbs, and only destruction rained down. Fireballs started at first, coming hard and fast, followed by bolts of fire. The massive storm came down, the flames scorching, fueled by the hate of their controller. In the middle, Flocka seemed to be creating his final blow, a twister, nay hurricane in the air, it's eye as menacing as a real one.

"If Garrus let's that came down, I don't even think much could blast it away, it's near field consuming. That first who of power is just a distraction for that, it's down right unnerving, and I can feel the heat over here."

Craiz matched Garm's BPE arm with a golden energy one, but didn't understand how it worked, the BPE tearing through it like small black hole. He's ripped from Garm's arm, and lands near the edge. Catching himself, and spitting blood, he snapped, not mentally, but his disc responded to the call. They hit eachother splitting into eventually 64 and glowing with energy. The process is completed, would take five minutes.

Ziedi through his head back. "Your going to knock him over first, right?"

« Last edited by Craizen on Mar 1st 2012 »
penguinlord352 Posted: 16:53 Mar01 2012 Post ID: 3098147
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"Hehehe...LYCAN FIST: FORCE OF NATURE, PLANET DEVOURING WOLF!"
Garrus howled, causing visible sound waves to ripple upward into the maelstrom of flame, slowing the descent of the flames and then extinguishing them entirely as Garrus's flaming body regenerated from just his head. Slowly, the sound waves produce a giant wolf shaped sound wave...then another....and another...and then, finally. The entire sound wave turned into the shape of a giant wolf whose jaws were large enough to match the size of the storm.

Garm formed a BPE fist next to Craiz's face and it flew straight at him, intending to use it to knock him over the edge.

Craizen Posted: 15:16 Mar04 2012 Post ID: 3098771
Craizen
A'ight
+
And it did. Craiz went over, though strangely instead of a long scream, he simply seemed to vanish.

Flocka wasn't ready for that, or at least that fast. "Damn Wolf, regenerating from a head is a annoying trick." He spent down the premature hurricane, but Garrus's Wolf head at it up, and Flocka. There was a large explosion at the terms of power, as flames and sounds waves crashed and destroyed. He screamed in anguish as his flames snuffed out, his body falling. It slammed the ground with a thud. There was a pause, as he began to rise again. But he merely bowed, muttering words of "Damn Dog. My revenge will come..." as his body vanished and all that remained was large red key, reminiscent of Flocka himself.

"Finally, we can get out of here." He stood and stretched, and just on the other side of Garrus, he could see the many paths the were presented with earlier. "Great...Why don't you take the lead Anthas?"
penguinlord352 Posted: 15:23 Mar04 2012 Post ID: 3098773
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Garrus stumbled to his feet as his body continued to regenerate. He limped over to the red key and grasped it in his hands, returning to human form. Again, his shirt mysteriously survived and shrunk to fit his form, like his pants. His boots crunched on the ashen ground as he walked back to the group, now fully regenerated.
"Well? How'd you like that, eh?"

Garm seems disappointed Craiz fell so easily, but doubts it'll be the last of him.

« Last edited by penguinlord352 on Mar 4th 2012 »

Craizen Posted: 19:32 Mar04 2012 Post ID: 3098813
Craizen
A'ight
+
"That was thoroughyly impressive, though I don't think I could enjoy the benefits of such quick regeneration." He looked at Garm, "Ready to go?" He was still waiting for Anthas to respond as he headed to the paths.
penguinlord352 Posted: 19:39 Mar04 2012 Post ID: 3098816
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"Ready. Just disappointed such a big talker fell so easily. He'll be back though. It's the feeling I got. He won't die from that."
Garm is sure Craiz survived. It wasn't so much denial as knowing his opponent's level of strength.

Garrus lauded at Craiz's comment on his regeneration. Amongst even other Lycans, Garrus had an abnormal regeneration rate.

« Last edited by penguinlord352 on Mar 4th 2012 »

Guy117 Posted: 20:00 Mar04 2012 Post ID: 3098818
Guy117
Big Ghey
+
*Anthas takes a moment to decide what path to take*

It is impossible to be certain what lies at the end of each path. So I suggest we choose...
The fourth path the one to the left of the center path.

« Last edited by Guy117 on Mar 4th 2012 »
Craizen Posted: 20:46 Mar07 2012 Post ID: 3099655
Craizen
A'ight
+
Zinsoth clapped his hands together, in giddy joy. It may of been a challenge, but he was happy he was able to move another piece on his chess board. "Flocka was only the beginning, worse will come...Well, I never said I would make this easy, did I? It would ruin the surprise. And I wouldn't want and go do that would now." Not that he had taken to creating his own company, that would be terrible droll. No, his guests would have to arrive on their own. Now if that was in pieces or whole, that was up to them. They had twelve keys to go, three challenges of valor, strength and skill. But an evil welled up in him; this was not enough. He could bear to have that be the end, it would surely end in a premature death. No...these actions would have much steeper consequences, and none would be the wiser to him. However the world when returned, would do the the dirty work for him, fulfilling his dreams and taste. Just seeing their reactions, making them feel the pain, and then finally taking what last bit of will they had left...oh it would be joyous.

"I'll think I'll be just as disappointed if they don't die," he laughed. "It would prove my creation inferior. But oh well, no one can play God too long."

Leila groaned; she was sure her head had a split in it somewhere. This swamp was helping nothing. It was hot and steamy, and just keeping herself from infection was difficult enough. She was still not sure how this happened, as far her knowledge went, an area like this didn't even exist, not even on the swamps of Sarathos with it's ferocious beasts. If it wasn't for her Trixon, she would surely be dead.

"Damn it. I want off this forsaken place already, just so I can murder whoever decided to put me here."

She shook off some of the mud and headed for higher ground, hoping to find an abandoned ship maybe.

"Well let's go then. It's another small hike to the next area, might as well get there in a punctional way." He placed his hands behind his head and walked, before a thought hit him. "And you never answered my question Anthas; Why pick that path? You must have a reason for what was said to you."

« Last edited by Craizen on Mar 7th 2012 »
penguinlord352 Posted: 21:45 Mar07 2012 Post ID: 3099667
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Garrus and Garm watch the other two, both waiting to get moving. Garm is a few steps ahead of Ziedi and Anthas, while Garrus had stopped halfway across the area. Garm was simply standing still, arms at his side, his face void of expression.

Garrus, on the other hand, was tapping his foot impatiently and kept glancing around, like he might as well see the sights while he waits or something.

Guy117 Posted: 20:17 Mar10 2012 Post ID: 3100176
Guy117
Big Ghey
+
"Oh right. My apologies. Well first of all there is this person I know named Leila. Apparently from what Zinsoth said she is in Ka'Tan but I am not quite sure how to get there from out position. There is also a close friend of mine that I was with moments before all of this happened. He is still alive...somewhere. I am not completely certain but that path might lead to one of them."
penguinlord352 Posted: 15:24 Mar12 2012 Post ID: 3100508
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"Then let's get going already. The longer we wait the more danger they could be in, right?"
Garrus is hopping up and down, growing bored very quickly with all this waiting. Like any other dog, he likes to move around most of the time.

Guy117 Posted: 15:36 Mar12 2012 Post ID: 3100510
Guy117
Big Ghey
+
Of course. Let us continue. Lead the way since you seem to be quite restless at the moment.

*Anthas follows Garrus down the next path*
penguinlord352 Posted: 23:11 Mar12 2012 Post ID: 3100564
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Garrus jogs ahead a ways, then stops to way for them, then jogs ahead a ways, and again waits for them. He continues like this, acting like and excited puppy.

Garm is slightly nauseated by his brother due to this sight. He feels only disgrace and shame in regards to his brother's puppy like behavior.

Craizen Posted: 16:52 Mar13 2012 Post ID: 3100635
Craizen
A'ight
+
Ziedi stops for second,thinking. "Hey Anthas, why don't you go with Garrus in search of your Leila? Me and Garm could take a quick look for your friend. From what I can tell, all these paths will lead back to the same place, guessing until we get all those keys. It may be just be a shot in the dark, but better than nothing."

The same set of paths was before them again, Garrus and Flocka's fighting grounds fading off behind them. They twisted and turned, but the area they were just in was closed off now, with a padlock that seemed eerily familiar to the key Garrus had just received. Ziedi began heading towards another path, this one looking like it was technologically advanced, almost a laboratory feel. Anthas' and Garrus's already had a smell, stinking swamps and deep foliage.
penguinlord352 Posted: 18:37 Mar13 2012 Post ID: 3100649
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Garrus groaned. He hates swamps and bogs. Anything humid in general he dislikes. Fire, that's one thing. But humidity? A wolf's worst natural opponent.

Garm followed Ziedi without hesitation. He had no doubt they would meet up again, but for the time being, splitting up seemed the right thing to do.

Guy117 Posted: 18:39 Mar13 2012 Post ID: 3100650
Guy117
Big Ghey
+
*Anthas notices Garrus's discomfort.*

This place seems to be troubling you my friend...
penguinlord352 Posted: 19:16 Mar13 2012 Post ID: 3100651
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"I hate humid places...its like living through hell...except I can't die to ever go to hell...I bet hell isn't humid."
Garrus is expressing he very pessimistic view on humidity and humid places through his somewhat depressed tone of voice.

Displaying Page 12 of 18
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 16 | 17 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close