Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Utopia Of Dark - The Last Relic

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 13 of 18
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Last     Previous | Next
Guy117 Posted: 19:21 Mar13 2012 Post ID: 3100652
Guy117
Big Ghey
Post Likes: 3
+
Well let us try to make our visit here as short as possible.

*He tries to sense for any other presence in the area besides Garrus and himself.*

This place is quite deserted.

« Last edited by Guy117 on Mar 13th 2012 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
penguinlord352 Posted: 19:51 Mar13 2012 Post ID: 3100653
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
Post Likes: 1
+
"I just hope we can find this Leila girl and clear the area before I really start to sweat."
Even in his human form, as a Lycan, humidity affects him more than any normal human. once he becomes too sweaty, it becomes difficult for him to jump around like normal due to the excess...water weight.
Reality-The World RP (It's an MMORPG styled RP: it's never too late to join!)

credit to shay for the sig and Craizen avy.
I'm Sir Walter the Garnet Time-Traveling Assassin of the Gemstone Order.
Guy117 Posted: 19:56 Mar13 2012 Post ID: 3100654
Guy117
Big Ghey
+
(Yeah I need Craiz to give me more info on Leila. It is pretty hard to know someone when you well...don't know them lol.)

So you are Garm's brother I see? You two contrast each other in many ways.

penguinlord352 Posted: 20:00 Mar13 2012 Post ID: 3100656
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"We're twins in appearance only. Other than that, we're opposites. Even in employers."
Garrus remembers the many times he's fought with Garm up till this point in time and has no doubt that when all is said and done, they'll be enemies again, just like the good old days.
"Some messages can only be conveyed by our fists, you know?"

Guy117 Posted: 20:06 Mar13 2012 Post ID: 3100657
Guy117
Big Ghey
+
I understand.

*A thought suddenly hit him.*

Wait a moment. After the...incident I awoke in a room and Garm was in there too. Where were you? Were you in some other area?
penguinlord352 Posted: 20:09 Mar13 2012 Post ID: 3100658
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"Yeah. I was in a glacier. Not fun, but not a problem either."
He doesn't seem too eager to talk about it. The look on his face hints that there may have been other survivors there too.

Guy117 Posted: 20:14 Mar13 2012 Post ID: 3100661
Guy117
Big Ghey
+
*Anthas decided to cautiously press on with the subject*

Did anything there in particular catch your attention?
penguinlord352 Posted: 20:22 Mar13 2012 Post ID: 3100665
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"There were eleven others alive when I woke up. I'm the only one who was in the city. What do you think happened?"
He doesn't seem too happy about Anthas pressing the matter, but doesn't have the energy to lie or change the subject right now. The thought of being in a swamp is depressing him in addition to the memories.

Guy117 Posted: 20:26 Mar13 2012 Post ID: 3100671
Guy117
Big Ghey
+
Oh...I see. Well I believe we should try to go there after this. Who knows? We might find one of them.

*Anthas still could not find anyone.*

I wonder where Garm and Ziedi's path led them to.

penguinlord352 Posted: 20:31 Mar13 2012 Post ID: 3100676
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"I meant that they all died."
He felt that would be the obvious inference, given the dangers the group had faced thus far. Apparently, he was wrong.
"Sorry, guess that wasn't very clear."

Guy117 Posted: 20:33 Mar13 2012 Post ID: 3100678
Guy117
Big Ghey
+
Are you absolutely certain?

*Anthas was always optimistic when it came to things like this. Always hoping for the best.*

Well we might have to go there eventually anyway.
penguinlord352 Posted: 20:35 Mar13 2012 Post ID: 3100679
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"I am absolutely certain. I counted the corpses before I left to make sure. I even buried them. Waited a few hours to make sure none were simply stunned. I only survived because I can't die. It was a cave in. Since we were, you know, inside a Glacier."
Garrus had apparently been in some sort of sped up time area, since much had happened to him while the rest of them were going through their first area.

« Last edited by penguinlord352 on Mar 13th 2012 »

Guy117 Posted: 20:39 Mar13 2012 Post ID: 3100681
Guy117
Big Ghey
+
Oh very well... Damn Zinsoth. I will have his head for all of this.

*Anthas felt somewhat guilty for every that has happened. He did not stop Zinsoth and now everyone had to pay the price.*
penguinlord352 Posted: 20:42 Mar13 2012 Post ID: 3100682
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"Don't feel too bad...they were all criminals to begin with. Like me."
He is trying to justify his own lack of caring over the fact that they all died when he might have been able to save a few of them it he'd acted quickly. But he didn't feel guilty at all about it. And that bothered him.

Guy117 Posted: 20:46 Mar13 2012 Post ID: 3100684
Guy117
Big Ghey
+
Their crimes and yours are nothing compared to what Zinsoth has done. Trust me if what any of you did was substantially dangerous, I or my comrades would have been there.

*Anthas was growing uneasy.*

I hope we find something soon. I need to blow off some steam.
Craizen Posted: 14:25 Mar14 2012 Post ID: 3100817
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
((Sorry, ya'll got ahead of me lol))

Instead of opening into simple smaller areas, like Flocka's zone, Anthas and Garrus walked into a world. Full Sized and living. The path they were on was similar to the wall path of normal, but it was hanging high above a jungle, rivers and swamps littered the ground below, a steep drop. In the center, hung the main planet Ka'Tan, or more well known as Sarathos, the putrid swamp planet. The perspective seemed to the skewed though. The size of the planet was reminiscent of earth, something familiar for Garrus at least. But in the approach, they could see the whole size of it, like a children's play model. The largest river, which also seemed to stretch the radius of the place, hung on the bottom of it without dripping. It really did seem like two plays of gravity were in place, balancing the sections. As they two approached, it scaled closer to regular size. Massive, thick trunk trees stretched for the hazy sunlight, a dirty brown gaze hung in the air, a light dirty mist. Some ares stretched in fog, other were more or less in accessible due to the thick vines and forestry. The ground was permanently sodden, each step producing a light squish, except where it was covered with fallen trees and fines, or loose rock. A volcano could be seen in the distance. Prehistoric looking birds cawed loudly, and seemed to be the only inhabitant, visibly at least. The temperature was about ninety degrees, making it almost insufferable.

Sounds of slicing were heard, as Leila was slicing her way through the vines and trees, her trixon making quick work of it. Her body was screaming with pain, if it wasn't for her regenerating Trixon, she would be dead. But it would only do so much if she got an infection. "Curse this tepid world..." she gasped as she passed out on a plateau, the spot where she thought she would a find a ship. Curious masked creatures began to crawl out of woodwork, examining and finally deciding to pick her up and take her to there homes. Being knowledgeable of great medicine, they managed to fix her up in a matter of hours. She awoke to a hut, primitive in design but showed the knowings of an advanced society. She spat, the taste of horrid medicine in her mouth.

"Where am I? And why the hell are my arms chained?" As she was, thick chains held her down and tight, preventing her from breaking out. A native appeared, and began clicking sounds at her, it's language. She shook her head. "I can't understand a word you are saying. English?"

It clicked again, and a human, plain and simple coward forth. "He says, you will make a wonderful sacrifice to the Gods."

Her eyes popped. "Gods? If I'm a sacrifice, then why did the fix me up?" she was struggling against the chains, attempting to break them.

"Please, save your strength," the human, a woman spoke again. "They can't be broken...no one has."

"You mean there have been others? How many?" Leila asked.

The voice was quiet, tear strung and barely a whisper. "Hundreds. They'll come for you at midnight." And she left, disappearing into the confines of the hut.

Leila let out of heavy breath. "This is not good...and I don't suppose a rescue party is coming anytime soon."

Ziedi and Garm were in a more traditional area, similar to the city they had first visited, except this one seemed to believe more in science. Hover cars zipped by in the sky, which was light hint of purple, but extremely clean. It had no gates, simply a sentry who merely glanced as they entered. He was at least 18 feet tall, a gargantuan. But all the people were. The average height looked about 12 feet, and everything was fitted to showcase this. Doors slid open with quiet hisses, and homes towered into the sky, the average story being twenty feet high. Workers were exiting mass transit, it was evidently evening time, and people were coming home to their kids. It was like earth, but another thousand years in the future. The two received odd glances, but were not payed much heed. One building dominated the skyline. In fact, it seemed to be a quarter of the city of itself.

Ziedi let out a low whistle. "This is crazy and wonderful at the same time. Don't you think Garm? If anything, we should get medical supplies while we are here..."

((Guy. Remember Leila, from Dark Wolf's Rp? Same person essentially.))

Spoiler:
click to reveal

« Last edited by Craizen on Mar 14th 2012 »
penguinlord352 Posted: 15:04 Mar14 2012 Post ID: 3100838
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Garrus caught the scent of the horrid medicine the second they set foot on the planet. Even the torturous weather couldn't keep him from smelling THAT.
"I think I found a clue. There's some horrible stench coming from...I don't know, somewhere within the miles of here in front of us. It smells like...medicine, maybe, but not any kind I've ever had the pain of smelling."
In fact, the smell was so horrible that it woke up all of his senses fully, like a shot of adrenaline.

Garm simply nods, watching the giants cautiously, sure that something would go wrong eventually. Something always seems to go wrong with these places when Garm shows up. Some kind of experiment or mad scientist wants to study his powers....he shudders imperceptibly. He hates scientists most of all. This was not a place Garm was fond of.

« Last edited by penguinlord352 on Mar 14th 2012 »

Guy117 Posted: 15:14 Mar14 2012 Post ID: 3100840
Guy117
Big Ghey
+
(I uh try to forget that RP because my RPing was terrible in that one and I guess I am ashamed of it. Thanks for the info. There is actually supposed to be only one human in the I guess we will call watchers but we can make an exception.)

Medicine you say? Well at least we might find someone if we head that way. Lead on.

« Last edited by Guy117 on Mar 14th 2012 »
Craizen Posted: 17:08 Mar15 2012 Post ID: 3100999
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
As the two entered the swampy jungle, paths could being to made out out, some more well traveled than others. The heavy aroma of floral plants swirled around, a mixed with the medicine, and a few of the plants used to make it. The birds could be heard screeching above, following the two like they were going to keel over some time soon. The planet was become more alive, the tree's rustling with small animals, large eyes peering out at them. Patches of mosquitoes began to swarm, large suckers too. A more human type of eyes were watching to, cast in the high trees.

Leila struggled some more but realized the girl was right. She cast her hand's in trixon, attempting to make a pair of scissors long enough, but the tightness and position she was in bad it impossible to twist her wrist enough. A few hours later, they came, starting the two day trip to the volcano by foot. The strange clicking irritated her, but she plugged her ears and focused on staying balanced, as the same contraption she was hooked up on was the same one they transported her with, except upside down, which she was sure was intentional.
penguinlord352 Posted: 17:18 Mar15 2012 Post ID: 3101002
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"The scent has divided..and...is that....human...? No, something very close to it though. And volcanic ash. I'll be able to use my senses better at the source of this volcanic ash, and it seems that is where the human-like scent and what might be the medicine makers are heading. Something doesn't seem right. We should move, fast. We're being watched."
Garrus goes full Lycan and carves a path through the flora and fauna, making a direct path to the volcano, and away from most of the foul medicinal smell. As he got closer to the volcano, his senses cleared up more and more as the humidity decreased.

Displaying Page 13 of 18
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close