Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Shadow Lands

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Ki Stryfe Posted: 00:49 Oct14 2011 Post ID: 3068554
Ki Stryfe
Post Likes: 0
+
Name:Aiden
Race:Werewolf (Other races Vampire,Human,Darkling:They are humans with dark powers.)
Mindset:Aggressive/Secluded
Land:The Eastern Lakes

The Shadow Lands were once ruled by humans while the Vampire and Werewolf clans were forced to hide.The humans had numbers and the sun on their side,and the Clans were constantly at war beneath the surface.Their war rage for centuries. That all changed when the Darkling race emerged.They convinced the Vampire and Werewolf clans to unite alongside them to take the land.

The Werewolf Clan were to surface and distract the human forces long enough for the Darklings to enact a ritual to blacken the sun so the Vampires could surface and flank the humans forces.This would be a great feat even with the Darklings' plan. There were only a few thousand on both of the two clans and hundreds of thousands of humans. Though there was another piece of the plan the Darklings would not reveal but assured it would force the human retreat.

The Werewolves emerge and engage the front gate of the human city. The guards were fell quickly and the gate destroyed. They entered the city and to find no one in the streets,they knew immediatly something was wrong. The sky darkens,arrows begin raining down on them. When the arrows stopped,human soldiers emerge from the surrounding buildings.The battle had begun.

Soon after the Darklings had reached the mountain's peak,and started the ritual. The ritual completed,and the sun blacked,the Vampires emerge. After days of continuous fighting,a dark army appears on the horizon. It was the Darklings,they had summoned a shadow army. The Clans' forces were exhausted,but they continue seeing their allies arriving. The shadow army entered the city and began killing everything in their path,even the Clan forces. It was then realized that the Darklings had meant to wipe out the humans and the Clans at the same time.

The human and Clan forces pulled out, while the Darklings' shadow army take the city.
Now everything outside of The Northern City. Is constantly being fought over by the three races.

It has now been 300 years since the battle,how it continues will now be decided.
1 : 2 Posted: 09:31 Oct15 2011 Post ID: 3068902
1 : 2
+
((Always wanted to have a say about those sparkling vampires of Twilight))

Name: Bray
Race: Vampire
Mindset: Calm and Collective/Honest
Land: The Eastern Lakes(?)

((Let me know if more is needed, and if anything needs to be changed))

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Ki Stryfe Posted: 16:39 Oct16 2011 Post ID: 3069164
Ki Stryfe
+
((I want to get atleast 3 before starting,and on the land choice just pick a direction and name it like forest,lake,or plains,for example. Also you can use something like North East and the like.))
exploding typhoon Posted: 23:43 Oct19 2011 Post ID: 3070076
exploding typhoon
Grammar strict policeman.
Post Likes: 5
+
((Not to be rude or anything, but what is the plot here? I mean, I read the OP, but what are the RPers going to be doing?))
"We are men of action, lies do not become us." - Westley

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." - Inigo Montoya

I wanna spin around on a 45.

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Ki Stryfe Posted: 13:58 Oct20 2011 Post ID: 3070177
Ki Stryfe
+
exploding typhoon said:((Not to be rude or anything, but what is the plot here? I mean, I read the OP, but what are the RPers going to be doing?))

((It's the Human,Vampire,and Werewolf tribes fighting over land for power and will inevitably fight the Darklings' Shadow army for the Old Kingdom))

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close